Workout,Rehearse,Conclude

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

Jiyong's POV:

Where is that little rabbit?? She is so late.I've been waiting forever.I suppose I can't really blame her,she had to work late.I boredly look across the room from my spot leaning against the wall, I see all the trainees practice diligently and I am overcome with nostalgia and couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching the practice room

Chaelin ah ! It's you, finally!

I rushed out of the practice room waving to the choreographers as I pass them.

As I walked out I saw Chae....dressed in a casual black T-shirt and blue shorts,wearing her favourite red yeezys. It...really matched her blonde hair. She looked really nice, even though she wasn't wearing anything flashy, she wasn't even trying to look beautiful, it just came to her in such a casual way

"I am so sorry for being late oppa! I hope I can make it up to you"said Chaelin.

"You can make it up to me by practicing with me, come on!" I say mischievously. I grab her hand and drag her behind me as I run to one of the training rooms. "God, how do you have so much energy?" she asks incredulously.

" I am just an organism of higher standing than you petty human." I say, mimicking a deep, dramatic voice

She rolls her eyes, but smiles fondly at me.Her smile is so sweet and pure, I can't imagine anybody refusing her when she looks at them like that. I felt his chest warm as I realized that this look was meant for me, and me alone. As we got to the room, she huffed out a breath and sat on one of the benches, she had a small rosy blush on her cheeks, her lips were full and a soft pink colour. She had a small spot right under one of her big brown eyes. She looked at me suddenly, and I snapped my head down, acting like I hadn't been looking at her. She didn't seem to notice. why was I looking at her so much?? I had seen her a billion times before......

Park Bom's POV:

Ugghhh....These weights....are so heavy....I feel like I'm going to die, at least then I wouldn't have to exercise and can spend my time up in heaven eating corn

I distract myself from the pain by thinking about who Chaelin was dreaming about and had fallen in love with....hmm...

Seungri ah?.....NO!! He is such a prankster.The minute a girl falls in love with him,she'll surely break up with him.

Seunghyun.....NO NO!!!....that alien doesn't know how to treat women.....or people.Wonder how he'll be during candlelight dinners.

Youngbae....nah...too cheesy.Let me be honest here.Even though he's rich....he loves too stingy. He.Love.Dollar.Stores and Convenience stores. He'll take you on a date to Pizza Hut.

Daesung....a guy...fit to date....ajummas.He's really cheerful and nice but,the way he talks...is fit to create a good impression on ajummas.I have already noticed that on our trip to Japan. It can't be him either.

Jiyong....Hmmm...Even though he looks like a gangster at first sight....with a lot of tattoos.He's really playful and rich.He's a man who would protect his girlfriend from all odds.

IT'S PERFECT!!JIYONG!!

Dara and Minji stare at me in confusion.

I had yelled Jiyong's name out loud.

"Oops"I mutter to myself and close my mouth with my hand.

Minji smirks at me. She playfully loops her arm around my shoulders and says "Aw, did you fall in love unnie?? eh? eh?? You and Jiyong oppa don't match.Don't even dream about that unnie!"

"ha, it's not me you loser, it's Chaelin"

"Chae Unnie? Really?"

"You've seen the way they act together. They compliment each other so well, and they get so awkward and flustered around each other whenever anybody makes a comment that insinuates that they're dating" I said. Ha! My explanation is foolproof, Minji'll agree with me now

"Hmmm? Yeah, but I always thought they were just friends... I could see it being something more, though" She said slowly.

"Chaelin is not the one to confront feelings, we need to help her" I respond determinedly

"You're right. But before we get ahead of ourselves, we'll make sure that she does have feelings for him, kay?" She responds, clearly still skeptical

"Yeah, yeah, whatever"

"Bommie .......Minji ah.."
"WAH!" Both me and minji screamed, not noticing her coming up behind us.

Dara stood there stunned 
"Dara yah.....what's it...?" I asked

"Bommie ah....Minji ah....I am...going out for a drama shooting."

Me and Minji nod, quickly, wanting to be able to discuss our plan to help Chaelin

"Well...Bye!If Chaelin ah asks where I am...tell her I am at a shooting"

"Uhuh...bye unnie! Do well! Hwaiting~!!" Minji says.

Dara waves to us as she runs to go to her shoot.

Hmm...she was uncharacteristically awkward and clumsy.

She must have overheard me and Minji's conversation. Hopefully she doesn't tell Chaelin that we're planning this.

Dara's POV:

That brat and Bommie unnie....were surely talking about Chaelin ah.

Something must be wrong with her....she must have not told them,and are now gossiping.

Maybe she'll tell me, she knows I won't tell those two. I'll ask her about it once she gets home.