Day ending with secrets

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

CL's POV:
I woke up groggily in a pile of pillows and blankets. My memory of the last night was foggy, all I remember was that we got really drunk, explaining my throbbing head. The realisation that I had told them my secret hit me like a truck, I felt oddly vulnerable, not in a particularly bad way, it was nice to share my feelings with somebody. My thoughts drifted to Jiyong, what was I going to do about him? My fellow members would probably be sympathetic towards me now that they know the truth, but they would still want me to talk to Jiyong and explain everything, I was not looking forward to the conversation were they tried to convince me.
I picked up my phone which was next to my pillow, I had received a message from Teddy informing me that we had a month or so of vacation. Thank God, I wouldn't have to confront the Jiyong problem, and I was in desperate need of a holiday.
"Yaahhh~" I here Bommie unnie call out for me. Her face looks swollen and she has bags under her eyes.
"God, you've drunk way to much." I mutter in concern "I told you to take it easy.Don't you know you're weak with alcohol?"
"Whatever." Bommie responds carelessly
"Where are Minji and dara?'
"they went to a restaurant, I think they're going to eat the entire menu. I tried to wake you to ask if you wanted to go, but you were fast asleep."
She sat down next to me as I got up with much difficulty due to my head ache. "So..." she started, I knew what was coming. "What are you going to do about Jiyong?"
I sighed "I don't know. I have some time to think about it since we have a vacation."
"Look, I know you've been hurt before, but you know Jiyong, he would never do that. I'm pretty sure he loves you too, even after what you said to him in the parking lot." I looked up in shock at her words
She continued speaking, as if she hadn't noticed my reaction, "Nevertheless, he's still pretty hurt, he knows what he did was wrong, but he doesn't know how to rectify his mistakes if you won't let him." Wow, she was being uncharacteristically mature.
"You want me to tell him what happened to me before, so he understands, right?"
"He deserves to know. He apologised sincerely, and doesn't know why you rejected it with such anger."
"How do you know all this?"
"Didn't you check your messages? He's been trying to talk to you, when you didn't respond he messaged me."
I took my phone and checked my messages, how had I missed it when I was looking at Teddy's message? Sure enough, Jiyong had sent me 50 messages, each one apologizing for kissing me.  
I felt a pang of guilt. bom was right, he deserved an explanation. I had told my fellow members, and that had actually felt good, so maybe it would be good for me as well, lessening the burden even further. But, the thought that made me finally decide to tell him was merely  the fact that I wanted to see him, I didn't want to avoid him.
"I know it's kinda scary to be vulnerable with him, but you love him, if you can't be yourself with him what's the point?" Bom whispered
I nodded determinedly, I sent a quick text to Jiyong: " meet me at the coffee shop in 10 minutes." he would know which one I was referring to, it was the one the 2ne1 and big bang members always went to. I threw on some clothes, barley looking at what I was wearing and hastily put on makeup to cover up my eye bags, my head pounding all the way. I waved to Bom as I left, she was grinning like a kid on christmas "When you come back you're giving me ALL the details,got it?"
I fondly rolled my eyes as I closed the door with a soft thump.
At the coffee shop:
Jiyong's POV:
I enter a plush and a beautiful cafe in Ginza, our usual cafe. The atmosphere is warm and inviting in contrast to the chilling winter air outside. The plush seats have pastel coloured pillows and fairy lights are strung up along the walls. There are only a few customers and the bored looking cashier immediately perks up when he sees me, and shyly asks for an autograph. No matter how many times it happens it's always really endearing when people recognize me when I'm outside work. I smile at the cashier and sit on one of the large plush chairs in the corner of the store. I message Chaelin"Where are u ;)". I wondered why she had responded suddenly after so many messages. Bom probably convinced her, but why did she want to meet me in person? Did she want to apologize face to face? My phone makes a small ding as she responds  "outside oppa :)".
I hear the door creak open,which sounds the bell. A slim woman wearing a coat,a white full hand shirt with skinny jeans walks up to my table. Chaelin.
I try my best to be a gentleman and offer her a seat.She sits down and smiles nervously at me.
"I wanted to apologize for shutting down um..your apology so harshly." She says quietly while staring at the table
"I don't mind that," she looks up at me, her face and the tips of her ears are flushed, I feel my heart skip a beat "I just want to know why you did that. Because I want to make it up to you desperately, and I want to apologize in the right way this time."
Her eyes shine and her red lips part, my heart beats even faster and my stomach ties itself into knots. a second seems to stretch into an hour as I look at her, commiting her face to memory. Her sharp cheekbones, large dark eyes with lush eyelashes and of course her red lips and her long soft blonde hair that I wanted to run my fingers through.
She looked at the table once again, and I snapped myself out of my trance "Don't be creepy, she came here to apologize and get a friend back. You can't think like that." I mentally chided myself
"That's what I want to talk to you about." she muttered
The waiter came to our table at this exact moment, and I had to resist myself from strangling him. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked her
"Oh, no thanks. I just drank last night." She blurted out.
We both chuckled at that statement, and for a moment it felt like we were just friends again, she wasn't mad at me and I didn't have odd feelings around her. The feelings had started a while ago, but they grew and really started to bother me after we had kissed. That, of course, was why Chaelin was mad at me, as well. I had asked my members what they thought the feeling meant and they all told me it was love, which was completely inaccurate. Besides, Chaelin didn't like me, I had just gotten her back as a friend, and I wasn't going to jeopardize it.
I order myself a glass of wine and once the waiter leaves, I turn back to her "What did you want to tell me?"
Her hands start shaking and her lower lip is trembling. This must be a sensitive topic for her.
I try to reassure her by holding her hands.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
"No. I have to, you need to know why I reacted the way I did and..it's not fair to you if you don't know what you did to upset me." Her voice is trembling
"I know what I did wrong. I shouldn't have kissed you."
"If that was what upsetted me, then I would have accepted your apology. It was wrong of you, and you realized that and wanted to make it up to me." Her voice is becoming more confident.
"What was the problem, then?"
"See....oppa...."She takes a deep breath and starts of the story.
I suddenly realize I'm still holding her hands, they're cold and slim. I don't let them go though, I rub her hands, encouraging her to go on.