'Am I having fun or not?

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

CL's POV:

There's no one to hear me, I couldn't decide if I wanted someone to comfort me or to just be left alone. At least if I was alone I could talk to myself without anybody to question me. Which is what I proceeded to do

"Jiyong.....I'm sorry, Im really sorry. I've-, I've always..." I laughed without a tinge of humor, "Heh. I can't even say it when nobody, including you, is here. Ironic, huh?"

"What had happened to me, I used to be the girl who could claim that she had a crush on somebody, she would be able to tell her friends her deepest secrets in between laughter, that girl would be able to accept your apology, instead of initiating some kind of self destruct operation on myself. That girl would have yelled at you for kissing her, accepted your apology, allowed you to make it up to her, kissed you softly under the moonlight, admitting her feelings for you. You deserved that girl.Instead, of me, the girl who has been poisoned and corroded by him."

I wanted to drink, heck I already felt drunk, might as well go all the way. I got up and went to the small kitchen, opened the fridge and reached for a bottle of vodka. I hear the door slam open loudly, I was so shocked I almost dropped the bottle. I snap my head around to see who had come in, I could barely register the fact that it was my fellow members before Minji tackled me

"We-we're really sorry for being so nosy!! Pl-Please don't be mad at us unnie!" She grabbed onto me like a koala bear. I awkwardly patted her head, trying to comfort her. "Shh. It's ok, it's my fault. You were right about my feelings for Jiyong....I was just too weak to admit them....."

I could see Bom pick up my forgotten vodka bottle from my counter over Minji's shoulder.

"Come on, let's have a sleepover,like we used to, you need to tell us all the details about Jiyong, if you want to of course."

I nodded and tried to move forwards, but "Minji, you need to let go, I can't move."I laughed. She detached herself from me, although clearly unhappy with it.

All four of us took out all the pillows and blankets and built a fort, like as if we were little kids. We took out all the alcohol related drinks from the fridge and piled up in the fort.

Once we'd gotten comfortable, they all turned to me with big curious eyes. Dara unnie squeezed my hand comfortingly. I felt a lump in my throat, they had indulged in my need for nostalgia and comfort without me even asking, they knew me so well, I had said one word during my dream and Bom unnie immediately knew that I loved Jiyong oppa. They had been with me through thick and thin, they deserved to know the truth, and for once I actually wanted to tell them.I wanted to have somebody to lessen the load, that had never happened before .I knew everything about each of them and they really were the first people to earn my complete trust,and they deserved that, it was finally time they knew everything about me.

I took a deep breath and told them everything. What I told Jiyong oppa in the parking lot, How I felt about him and most importantly the incident the involved him. The tears started before I could notice them, they all hugged me and tried their best to comfort me, finally understanding what I needed.I managed to mumble "Thanks, you guys are great." in between sobs.

Maybe it was better to have somebody or somebodies with you and comfort you.