The Big Day-In Tokyo YG Family 2014

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

After days of practising , all the groups and artists have to show the result of it all in a live concert. They referred to it as "The Big Day", many of the artists were practicing till the last minute, worried that they weren't good enough.

All the green rooms are lined up with top notch makeup,jewellery and clothing. All the stars are getting their makeup done and are getting ready to perform.

The first stars to enter the stage are 2NE1. Everybody chanted their biases' name in order to encourage them.They performed with such excitement and defiance giving of a vibe that made you never want to mess with them, after they finished they were tired and breathing heavily, but they still looked though and like as if they would smack you at any second. No wonder they are the grand masters of the girl crush concept.

After all of the other group performances such as Bigbang,IKON,Winner and Epik high were done,They came to the solo and the duet category.That is when things got dramatic.

The first to enter the stage were GDragon and CL. When Gdragon first entered stage,everybody knew they were in for a wild ride, a song with lots of emotion a unforgettable beat and the most passionate voice.

When the music of the song leaders starts,Gdragon starts rapping,the cheering got louder and louder and Osaka starts to ride along with the beats but,they impatiently wait for the "queen" CL herself.

Once she appears on stage....The whole podium is screaming and chanting their names,especially CL's.

Once they were done with their performance,all the people grumbled.There were a few bunches of people screaming for the word "encore".The rest of the people took advantage of the "encore" screams and encouraged the whole podium to scream for an encore.Gdragon politely denied the request and apologised to them and told there were other artists who had to perform and he was taking their time.All the fans "booed" at GD.

They had no option but, to do it again.This time with a special thing which CL was not prepared for.
At the end of the performance,GD pulled Cl cose and hugged her tightly. She was shocked and her face was as red as a tomato

All the people kept chanting the word "kiss" over and over again.GD gave them an innocent smile nodded and kissed CL on her lips as she stood frozen out of embarrassment and confusion.

The whole crowd went berserk out of excitement.