America!!

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

18th April,2017.

"Hey guys!! It's me Zoe from Vouge magazine!! Today we'll be interviewing the "queen of K pop!" who has been rocking the K pop scene with her amazing charisma,talent and fashion sense! She has taken her first step into the pop scene, by releasing her single "Lifted" 8 months ago. She was found hanging out with teen sensation Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj and so on. Let's go!!

CL: Hi Hashtagland magazine!! I'm CL from the K pop girl group 2ne1!!

Zoe: 2ne1 has....disbanded already......

CL: I really love them.Always. I was in charge of the girls and I'll never forget them.I mean...I have moved along with them for 10 years since I was a trainee.

Zoe: Who is CL? She seems like a bad girl (giggles). Are you really like that??

CL: Well....she's my alter ego! Lemme tell you.....as a matter of fact...I'm Asian..and I grew up in an typical Asian household,but living in different countries. So....if I was being a brat to her, I'll have no option....but to get whacked by a pan. (laughs)

(Interview continues with more questions)

Zoe: Okay....Final question for the day. What do you think of GDragon?

CL: (Laughs) He's like any normal artist!

(Whole set laughs)

CL: I'm guessing you mean his real owner.....Kwon Jiyong ? GDragon is Kwon Jiyong's alter ego. (giggles)

Zoe: Yes. What do you think about him.

CL: He's been very supportive of me,ever since my debut. I think of him to be....very special person.....to me.

Zoe: That wraps this session up!! It was nice meeting you,CL.

CL: It was my pleasure!

CL's POV:

"And cut!!" The directors voice echoes through the room.

"You're done!" The director smiles at me. 

"Great!" I get up from my seat and thank the crew.

"You have to shoot the movie trailer now." Scooter tells me,reading my schedule.

"What!!" I whine.

"....after that....come to the studio.." He commands me as he leaves.

"Could I get a break?? I got my hair done today. Filmed my upcoming movie.....went shopping for the Givenchy fashion show scheduled tomorrow. Now the interview." I ask Scooter.

"Fine. One hour." He groans and leaves the set.

"Thanks dude!" I tell him in joy.

"Yo! Shaylin!! Ya got a phone call!!" My stylist and friend Mathew calls out to me.

"My name is Chaelin....CHAE-LIN!! It ain't that hard.....you know!!" I look at him menacingly as I grab my phone.

"Jiyong!" I yell at him as I pick up the call.

"Oh....Chae!!" He calls out me to ecstatically.

"baby? Noona called you!! " I hear Seungri ask him happily.

"Yaah!! Seungri!! Private call!! get out!!" I yell at him.

"Okay.....you don't have to yell at me." He whines as he leaves

"Baby.....I miss you...it's been 5 months." I hear oppa tell me.

"I know.....I can see that in your Instagram.You grew a freaking beard." I tell him,giggling.

"Chae.....it's not funny....come back to Korea" I feel the concern in his voice.

"Oppa....you are concerned about me aren't you...." I ask him.

"You aren't making any progress....I don't see your album being released.If you comeback here....you can rebuild a strong fan base....and show people that 2ne1 is not yet dead....and..." he pauses.

"and?" I ask him,out of sheer curiosity.

"and....we can spend time together. None of our fans....know that we are in a relationship" He whispers.

I swallow the upcoming lump in my throat.

"It's been 5 months.....heh.....I was kidding.I really do miss you." I sniffed a little as I spoke.

"You....are you crying?" he asks me.

"Ani oppa.....I have...a bad cold." My voice started to become brittle.

"Yah!! I know you are crying!" The tone in his voice rose drastically.

I immediately ran to the restroom along with my bag and locked myself in the stall and cried to him over the phone.

"Oppa I miss the girls. Not one year has begun for me....without them. I feel so weird....without 2ne1. I'm....crazy. I'm irresponsible. No wonder my fans hate me..." I cry out loud since there's no one in the restroom.

"Chaelin....you are a strong girl. You left for the states by the end of 2014. You have done what I couldn't do in my past 10 years of debut. All I can say is....hope you debut soon." He told me.

"Thank you Oppa!!" I told him ecstatically.

"Love you!! bye." he whispered as he kept the phone down.

I sighed and opened the stall.

"stupid Chaelin....why did you cry. You know oppa hates girls who cry!! And number two....you just ruined your eye makeup." I cussed at myself...looking at my reflection in the mirror and cleansed my face with my makeup tissues.

"Dude! let's get going!" Mathew yelled at me from outside the restroom.

"Mathew....can you do me a favour...?" I ask him after coming out of the restroom.

"Duh! I will!! Tell me!" He told me.

"Book me a ticket to Korea! I miss my friends and parents. I wanna see them. It's been 5 months." I tell him.

"when are you leaving?" He asks me.

"Next week!" I tell him as I giggle and walk out of the set.

"Next week?? But you have a packed schedule dou!!" He yells and chases me like a kid

"Just.Book.It" I tell him firmly as I walk into my car.

"Great!!" He yells!!

"Aish! That brat." I tell my friend and my other stylist Seoyoung.

"Unnie! did you listen to Mingkki's new single?? It's nice right!!" I ask her with my voice dripping with curiosity.

"Of course!! Our Minji is the best!! 100/100!" she gives me a thumbs up while driving. 

"How's oppa?" unnie asks me playfully.

"working on his album." I tell her.

"Aaah." She tells me and silently drives the car.

"Minji....do well" I whisper.

"Did you tell something?" She asks me.

"Ani.." I just turn around.

"Ah...unnie! we are leaving for Korea next week.It's a secret." I tell her enthusiastically.

"Ah...okay!!" She turns around and smiles at me. 

I just fiddle with my phone and listen to Minji's new song for the 20th time now.