Let's clear it out

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

CL's POV:

Jiyong opened the door, and before he could say anything

I said "Oppa..I have to talk to you." shocked at how cold my own voice was

"Oh...Chaelin ah~....what?" He was clearly surprised as well

"Bro...you are...dead.." Youngbae oppa whispered from the background.

"Hyung...Jiyong hyung...is gonna..get wrecked by a girl.." Seungri snickers in The background when Seunghyun oppa and Daesung oppa close his mouth hurriedly.

Damn that Seungri has got some guts.I make a mental note to kick his later.

"Do you think this is funny...cause if you do I've got some news fo-" I growled angrily.

"Chae ah...what have I done wrong?" Jiyong oppa asked me.

Visitors kept pouring in to see the drama both of us were having.PSY oppa,Mino ah,Hanbin ah,Hayi ah...everyone had come

"Noona...what's wrong?" Seungyoon asked me.

"Seungyoon ah...you just stay out of this...." I said.

"Noona I can-.."

"Stay out of this..please.."

Seungyoon became silent.

"Chaerin ah....how should I help if you're not going to tell me what the problem is?" Jiyong asked, he seemed genuinely concerned

"A-...are you serious...."I said

Everyone gave me a perplexed look.

"I'll tell you about it.....in private." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside, to the parking lot.

"What did I do?" Jiyong asked, uncharacteristically innocently,leaning on the wall.

Did he really not know? Jesus Christ, this guy

" You kissed me, in front of everybody.....that's obviously not right." I said, trying to be as calm as possible.

Understanding dawned on his face "Ohhhhh... Look I'm really sorry about that. I wanted to ask you if you were ok with it, but that guy was yelling and everyone was shouting, they even forced us to perform an encore, I love those guys, but they're kinda crazy!

I folded my arms across my chest "You didn't have to do it.We're allowed to refuse them. What's the worse they could do? Scream a bit louder? Wow."

He looked at his shoes, but I could see his flushed face "I'm really sorry Chaelin, I'm too obsessed with pleasing the fans, and I sacrificed your comfort for it. It was....horrible of me to humiliate you like that. I will try my best to make it up to you, if you would allow me." He bowed, he was being so heartfelt and sincere.....

"No.I don't want anything from you." I said, walking out quickly, not wanting to see his distraught face, the face which had presented itself in my dreams, smiling.....a smile for me. But even that thought wasn't enough to quell my anger....maybe it wasn't all directed at Jiyong, maybe some of it was directed at myself, because Bom,Dara and Minji are right.....they had identified the feeling that I felt in Jiyong's presence. That feeling isn't something I was allowed to feel..... anymore. He would never talk to me again now, neither would I to him, I would never have to confront it, everything was for the best.

That didn't stop tears from forming at the corners of my eyes as I ran to the car and climb the stairs two at a time to get to my hotel room and collapse on my bed, releasing the lump in my throat in a strangled sob