Morning

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

Jiyong's POV:

"There you go! have fun!!" Bom noona hands over her safety keycard.

She scolds me for leaving Chaelin alone last night. She was thinking I made a move on her.

"Noona.....I just...couldn't. I really didn't want to use the opportunity for a wrong thing." I told her.

"Aish....you can kiss her on stage but....not here?" Minji raises her brow and stares at me.

"(Sigh)....fine...." I nod my head weakly and stumble into the room, praying that what she said was true.

"I love you....oppa"

"I love you....oppa...please stay."

Her words echo through my mind and make me dizzy. Even though she was drunk. She looked so....y last night.

"Yaah~ Jiyong!! Are you listening??" I hear a taps on my shoulder.

I blankly stare at the floor.....not paying any attention to Bom noona's words.

"YAAH!" Bom noona screams in my ear.

"Uwah! Noona~!" I winced out of that scream.

"Have fun!!!" All the 3 of them said with perfect harmony and left.

I walked around 2ne1's huge hotel room. It had a living room with a panoramic view of Japan and connected to it was a 2 huge beds. I'm guessing they had to share it, since they were 4 members.

I see Chaelin sleeping on the bed with her unclasped dress, revealing her bra and her underwear. Her blanket covering her toes.

I take out a cigarette and smoke it to calm myself down and extinguish it once I'm done.

I removed one of her stocking,rubbed her soft and sugar like thighs and slowly shifted up to her hip.

"...mmn..." I hear her groan.

I want to control myself.

Stop Jiyong.....stop.

You are the leader of a boy band.....with millions of fans across the globe. You are messing around with another label mate who is in charge of another band. If you go anymore further.....your dignity will drop so low......you can never find it.

Suddenly I feel a hand my face and pull me down to the bed.

"Jiyong.....good morning...." I hear Chaelin tell me as she my hair.

"C-Chae....I-I..." I stuttered. She put her soft index finger on my lips to shut it.

"I know....go ahead..." She smiled seductively.

I remove her dress....only her bra and her underwear revealed. She slowly got up from her bed and I recklessly pushed her to the wall. She hugged me tightly and breathed hard.

"Chaelin....d-do...you love me....?" I ask her as I'm cut off by her with a gentle kiss. Her tongue still tasted like alcohol....but sweeter than yesterday.

"D-Did you...smoke? It's bitter...." She giggles a little and leans on my shoulder.

I silently nod.....with redness spreading all over my face.

"I...really..love you...Ji..." Her raspy voice echoes through my ears and makes my adrenaline flow in my veins violently....turning my feelings to plain pleasure.

"I love you too....baby!!" I place my hands on her chest and her neck.

I receive phone calls from Teddy, but decide to ignore it.

"Old man....not today." I switch off my phone and carry Chaelin from the bed to the couch. I immediately rush to the mini machine make her some coffee.

"You don't mind if I sit like this.....do you?" She asks me, blushing a little and reaching out to a towel on the couch.

"Of course not!" I run to her and we both share a kiss.

"Thank you....Yongii." She hugs me instinctively.

26th September,2014.

The best day in our lives.