Her Past.

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

CL's POV:

10th april,2004. Tokyo.

I'm always the nerd in class. People make fun of me......just because I wear glasses and get good grades. Appa...wants me to become a musician....and I really don't think I got the potential for it.

I'm....a very shy person....but I can be very nice. People just misunderstand me. They think that I'm a very arrogant person.

"Do well Chaelin ah!! Appa will always be there for you." His words echoed in my mind.

"Isn't it time you think about your future Chae? I think you should become a doctor." Eomma told me last night.

"Ani...Chae! Become a singer. You can't let your talent go waste." Appa dropped his chopsticks into the rice and banged the table.....rejecting eomma's statement.

"Aish..." I slap my forehead.Forgetting that I'm on the bus.

"Umm....excuse me...could I sit near you?" I hear feeble taps on my shoulder.

"Ah....I'm sorry.." I immediately bow down to the boy standing next to me.

A boy with brown hair,wearing a school uniform identical to mine...sits down next to me.

"Ahh....guitar chan...sit here." He places the guitar beside him.

"Umm....I'm not taking your space....am I?" The boy gives me an innocent smile.

"Ah...no.Make yourself comfortable." I bow down nervously to him.

"Seems like we study in the same school....don't we?" He grins.

"My name is Takahashi Jun! I study in grade 3 in Junior High (9th grade in Japanese eduaction system). Nice to meet you." He reaches out for a hand shake.

"Oh....you are my Senpai. Well....I'm....Lee Chaelin . I study in grade 2 in Junior High." I tell him as I shake hands.

"Korean..huh?" He asks me. I nod nervously.

"Well....I can't speak Korean as well as I speak Japanese or English." I giggle  

The bus halts.

I want to keep on looking at him....he's so handsome.

"Well I mean we study in the same school.....so....let's go!" He smiles sweetly at me as he gets off the bus and waits for me.

Both of us walk to school together.

 

11th August,2004, Tokyo.

"My parents don't know I'm in a relationship with him." I shudder as tell my friends Naomi and Kara with fear.

"Yo.....I have a bad feeling about him...I think you should stop hanging out with him. Leave the music club. He gets mad when you hang out with us and the other 2." Kara pats my back.

"Yeah....I don't like him." Naomi bites her nails.

"I really don't know how Senpai's father and my father became friends. Both of them are teachers in the same university." I tell both of them.

"But...still....I have heard rumours he's connected with delinquents.You...be careful." Naomi told me.

 

20th January,2004, Tokyo:

"Stop!!" I yell at Jun.

"Babe....I love you!! They are not bad. They are my friends." Jun pleads.

"I don't!!! Leave me alone!!! I thought we could clear up all misunderstandings....yet, you get me to a host club....to.. me." I yell at him.

"You'll like it!!" He whined.

I immediately slap him....turning his face red.

"Why do you hate me.....I'm I not like the other boys?? I'm I inferior to them....just because I do drugs....I smoke...underage.." He growled at me and d me inappropriately. 

"Jun!! stop!! I'm gonna call the police." I immediately whip out my phone and dial to the police.

"Don't you dare...." He called out to his other friends who pin her to a wall.

He moves his hand from her stomach to her thighs.

"JUN!!! SOMEONE HELP!!" I yelled....having hope someone would save me.

"Hey....cool!! It'll hurt a little....you'll be fine." He gave me and his friends a smug grin.

Soon I see a man pass by the alleyway. He instantly tiptoed to the phone booth and called someone. I really hope...he's trying to help me.

I try to tug off from the grip of the boys.

"I'm gonna punish you....Chaelin..." Jun pulls down my pants.

I hear the sounds of the siren from the distance.

"They are here!" I murmur to myself.

"Do...it fast you jerk!! You call yourself a man." I hear the other boys taunt Jun.

He reaches out to my underwear while the police arrive immediately.

"Hands up! You are doin' some illegal stuff out there." He deployed the other policemen who handcuffed Jun and the other boys who tried to run.

I sat there by the side and awkwardly cover myself with my tattered garments...while a policeman escorts me to the car and asks me to call my parents.

At home:

"The police will take care of everything." Appa told eomma.

"Are you stupid Kiejin!! You're daughter created all of this mess. Does she even study??? You are being too lenient!!" Eomma hissed at him. 

"Stop fighting!! both of you!!" I yelled at them and pushed them.

"Appa....I'm sorry." I cried hugging tightly to him.

"Yaah....why did you lie!!! Are you going to school for this rubbish?" Eomma scowls at me.

"Unnie...are you alright??" My younger sister Harin asks me.

I pat her head....not knowing what to tell her.

"Chaelin,Harin,me and Yura.....all the 4 of us are a happy family." My father hugged all of us tightly.

"I'm sorry appa....eomma....Harin ah..." I cry as I apologize to them.

"Chae....chase your dreams." My eomma rubs my head.

I silently nod to her statement and smile.

"That's my baby." My mother smiles....wiping her tears.