Oops!

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

Jiyong's POV:

We arrive at the restaurant and I open the car door for CL bowing exaggeratedly and extending my arm to her "M'lady, Welcome to the residence we will be staying at as we enjoy our lavish meal." I say with an English accent.

She laughs and my heartbeat quickens despite my refusal.

"It looks absolutely marvelous." She responds playfully while accepting my hand.

The response to her statement dies in my throat dies in my throat as I see her full body for the first time this evening.

She's wearing a short blood red dress that matches her lips, the dress ends by her thighs, and she has tall black boots that match her leather jacket. Her dress is extremely form fitting, I can see all her curves. My throat gets dry suddenly.

"What's wrong?" She asks confusion in her voice. I look at her and my stomach flips over. Her hair is tied up in a tight bun with a red clip. I have the urge to undo her bun and run my fingers through her hair as I push her against a wall and kiss her red lips and- WOAH, I have got to stop thinking like this!

"Um...would you do me the honor of sharing a meal together m'lady?" I ask, finally regaining my composure and hoping I'm not blushing as hard as I think I am.

She smiles, the corners of her lips curving upwards as her dimples appear. God, her dimples are adorable, and knowing I'm the one who caused them made a warm feeling unfurl in my chest.

"It would make me the happiest girl alive." she giggles.

"Come on then." I say, inclining my head towards the entrance.

She holds onto my elbow, and I am extremely aware of her slim fingers around my bicep.

We sit at our table and look at the menu. After I decide what I want I look over at her "Have you decided?"

"Hmm...I think so."

I call one of the waiters over and we order our respective meals. Before he leaves the waiter asks us, "Do you want any drinks?"

"No, thanks." I respond quickly

"Hm....is this drink alcohol free?" she asks pointing at one of the drinks on the menu.

"Yes it is, ma'am."

"Ok, I will have one of those, thank you."

The waiter nods and walks over to where I assume the kitchen is.

"So, how did you hear about this place?" she starts

"Oh, well, actually one of my old girlfriends told me."

She nods. "Of course."

"I think one of her friends proposed here, actually. Later, me and the rest of the bigbang members came here to celebrate a new album. I noticed how pretty it was, so when we wanted to hang out I thought it would be a good fit since you would match the restaurant." I replied nonchalantly, it was almost back to normal, me sharing one of my odd stories to Chaelin and rambling without really thinking about it. I looked up at her, she had become as red as a tomato, huh?

Oh.

I finally realise what I had said and my face probably matched Chaelin's now.

"Oh....um..I really wasn't thinking I just blurted it out....uh, I wasn't thinking don't take it the wrong way." I stuttered, my face probably becoming even more red, if that was possible.

She laughed, revealing her dimples again, God this was too much, "It's ok, thank you for the compliment."

She reached over and squeezed my hand.

We continued over idle chit chat and caught up with each other's lives.

Pretty soon, the food started arriving.

Bom's POV:

We walk through the entrance and hide behind a column.

"Look, there they are." Dara whispers inclining her head towards the table where Chaelin and Jiyong are sitting.

"Ok, they don't have the menus, they've ordered already. Let's go to the kitchen." Minji says

"Can we just walk past? You really think our disguises will work?" Dara asks skeptically.

"Of course!" I respond indignantly gesturing at our large floppy beach hats and large sunglasses, "These are flawless! Besides, those two are two busy staring into each other's eyes to notice us."

Sure enough, I was right, we walked over to the kitchen and opened the door. it was total chaos inside, Chefs vigorously chopping, stirring and screaming. Waiters were dashing wildly from place to place and in and out of the kitchen. Nobody even notices us.

I loudly clear my throat, nobody even bats an eyelash. I climb on to the countertop, ignoring Dara's cries of protest, and clear my throat one again. It once again goes unnoticed.

"HEY!" I shout loudly, the sea of people turn around to stare at the loud girl standing on the countertop looking like she had mistaken a restaurant for a beach. " WHO IS THE SERVING THAT COUPLE, THE BLONDE WOMAN AND THE DARK HAIRED GUY?" they continue looking at me in confusion. "THE GIRL IS WEARING A RED DRESS AND THE GUY IS WEARING A JACKET WITH A FLANNEL SHIRT."

"Um..." One of the waiters raises his hand "That would be me."

"GREAT" I shout, and then flinch."Sorry!" I say ,much quieter, to the rest of the chefs and waiters.

I climb down from the countertop and walk over to the waiter, as everybody goes back to work, like as if lost beach girls shout at waiters everyday.

"What's the problem?" the waiter asks

"Did the woman order a drink?" Minji asks, not bothering to answer his question.

"Um..yeah."

"Ok, good. We need you to slip some alcohol into her drink, but don't tell her."

"What? I'm going to report you to my manager!"

Luckily, We had expected this kind of response. Dara quickly slips a wad of cash into his hand. "Just do it." she puts emphasis on every word. The waiter seems to get the message and walks away, quickly.

"Let's go. We have done our duty." I respond, more than a little smugly. Dara responds by smacking my head. We walk back out a bit more stealthily this time and get in the car.

"I really hope we didn't mess up." Dara mutters

"Of course we didn't. It'll just be one glass of wine to make sure she doesn't chicken out." I respond slapping her arm.

I would later realise that Chaelin had ordered a large lemon milkshake that came in an extremely tall glass. If she drank the whole thing she would be soo drunk, which is ,of course, exactly what she did.

Chaelin's POV:

Our dishes arrived along with my drink.

I examined the drink, it looked more golden and brown than I had expected. I reached up for the straw, huh, it tasted odd, but not bad.

"Is it good?" Jiyong asked me

"Oh, yeah."

The rest of the meal goes as expected, the food is great and me and Jiyong share funny stories and jokes. I realised how much I had actually missed hanging out with him. Although, my head hurts,even though I try to ignore it, it starts to get worse by the time we finish our main course. I can no longer pay attention or understand what Jiyong is saying no matter how much I try.

My vision starts to become fuzzy and I feel dizzy.My body oddly,starts to heat up. I vaguely register that Jiyong asked me something.

"Chaelin?" I register my name. "I asked whether you want any desert?"

"Um....no, thanks." I say, my voice is slurred.

"Are you ok?"

"I feel sick." I respond.

"Ok, come on, I'll take you home, 'kay?"

I nod as Jiyong calls over our waiter, who looks pretty anxious for some reason, and asks for the check.

I reach into my purse, or try to, "Here, I should pay..."

"No, no, it's fine, I'll take care of it." Jiyong grabs my hand to stop me from rummaging further into my bag.

" But-"

"Don't argue, if it bothers you that much the next time we go- um.. hang out you can pay."

He quickly pays the check, as I rest my palms on the table, my vision getting foggier by the second. It was getting harder to think properly and i couldn't register what was happening.

Jiyong walked over to my side and extends his hand to me, I grab it and stumble to my feet. We walk over to the exit, well Jiyong does, but my legs feel like spaghetti noodles and I stumble the entire way. At one point I almost fall and Jiyong quickly wraps his hand around my waist before I hit the ground. We stare at each other for a breath to long ,or maybe I'm just imagining it , he clears his throat and looks away. He supports me, hand still around my waist, as we leave the restaurant. He helps me into the car and starts driving.