Meeting

Little sweetness with Jiyong and Chaelin

Chaelin's POV:

I sigh at Bom who is standing in front of me pacing nervously while biting her nails, a nervous habit that Dara had told her countless times to stop. She walked back over to my empty closet

"Ok, we didn't leave out any clothes, good."

"I don't see why we're doing all this. It's not like we're going on a date, we're just hanging out as friends. It doesn't matter what I wear."

Bom slammed her hands flat on the bed where I was sitting. "Look, to recap, you told Jiyong your secret and he was very supportive and all that, but you didn't tell him about your feelings. The reason you've been so reclusive was because you love him but you're afraid, due to the past incident."

"And we understand that. You're anxious and traumatized, for lack of a better word, and you want to take things slow. But..." Minji continued from where Bom had left off, like they had rehearsed all of this before.

Dara sat down next to me,on all the clothes that were spread out on the bed, and finished their little speech "Look, we don't exactly have a normal career. After this little vacation GD and the rest will probably tour somewhere and by the time he gets back either you'll be with somebody else or he'll just be getting used to everything again and you won't want to shock him with this. There'll never be a right time. But, now we have two months, if you at least tell him that you may have some feelings for him, maybe something can happen when you're more comfortable, and it won't be awkward because you both will already know about the others' feelings."

"Ok, first of all, you guys have really thought ahead haven't you?" Chaelin started "and second of all, how come Dara had the longest section of your monologue?"

"For the first question the answer is yes." Bom said, smiling slightly

"And Dara had the biggest part because me and Bom are at memorizing things." Minji supplied

I tried to sigh exasperatedly, but couldn't help to let out a little laugh.

"You guys are right. With the way we live this is probably the best time to mention my feelings."

They squealed excitedly.

"But," I said, cutting them off "I don't think I'm ready for more. Also, if he doesn't return my feelings, I will never do anything with him."

"Roger that." Minji said while giving me a two salute

I threw a pillow at her, she laughed and threw it back at me. I caught it and Dara clapped to get our attention

"Ok, now do we all agree that picking a dress is very important? Good, because we still haven't picked one, or any of the accessories and according to his text we need to do makeup and all that in half an hour. So, let's get to work!"

God....she sounded like a drill sergeant.

"Look, you should go with the lacy red dress. It's not too plain, but not to flamboyant either." Bom picked out the dress out of the pile and presented it to me. It was short, strapless and had a sash in the middle, the bottom of the dress was lacy

"Hmm...that's actually pretty good" I responded as I examined it "But, it is a bit..."

"It's not modest at all. Here wear it with this jacket." Dara tossed me a dark leather jacket, one of the more badass pieces of clothing I own

"That would actually match with the dress really well. Thanks! now all I need are the shoes."

"they should probably match the jacket. So......how about these?" She picked up a pair of tall black buckled heeled boots.

"Those are perfect! Ok, I'm going to do my makeup really quick, in the meantime you have to clean up all of this" I said as I gestured to the mess of clothes on the bed and hurried to the bathroom with my clothes.

I threw on some quick makeup making sure to cover my eye bags and cover up any blemishes. Just as I was tugging my boots on I got a text from Jiyong that read: "I'm here. Come down when you're ready."

I ran out of the bathroom fixing my hair quickly and burst into the room where Bom, Minji and Dara were still putting all my clothes back.

Bom drops the dress she was folding and claps her hands over "Oh my God! You look so beautiful."

I couldn't help but smile "Thanks, and thanks to all of you for helping me. I have to go now, he's waiting."

They all waved and gesture excitedly shouting at me to hurry up.

I ran down and climbed into Jiyong's car and shut the door.

As I was buckling my seatbelt I turned over to Jiyong and breathed "Hi."

He chuckled "Hi to you, too." He turned forwards again "You good to go?"

"Yeah." I say.

Bom's POV:

"Come on, we have to hurry up!"

Dara and Minji drop Chaelin's clothes, we grab some hats and sunglasses, classic spy equipment, and rush downstairs.

We all pile into Dara's car and make our way towards the restaurant that Chaelin and Jiyong are heading towards

"Make sure they don't see us." I whisper to Dara

She nods. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"She needs a little push to admit her feelings, we won't go over the top." I say

"You saw what she said when she was getting ready, she agreed with us."

"I know, but she'll probably chicken out, you know her. We can't have that happening." I whine.

Dara sighs, but doesn't argue.

We drive in silence for a while, with large groups of traffic much to all of our annoyance.

Suddenly Minji straightens her back and points to a large building with elegant architecture "We're here."

"Ok, let's go."I take a deep breath and say....hoping our plans will work out.