Page 9 : Life of Wiwolf

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"So, we were wondering where would the other goes, so you guys at here," Bora and Siyeon walk into the tree house with mask on them.

In the living room, 6 persons including Wooseok was sitting while having a tea time.

" Welcome home," Handong smilling when seeing two of her friends come. 

"So, any news?" Minji ask them once Bora and Siyeon sit with them.

"Well we were asking the warden, but they didn't know anything, they got the called from his parents and that's it," Siyeon give an information.

"Wait, my father already give me to orphanage when I was 11 and go far from here to protected me," Wooseok look down. "My mom already passed away, I don't think they will come and see me,"

"We-we were sorry to hear that,"  Bora feel guilty to tell those information infront of Wooseok.

"It alright, It nothing for you to said sorry," Wooseok give a slightly smile.

Everyone in the room become silent before Minji continue.

"But we still didn't know if that person is really your father or someone who act like your parents . So, let not put hope and we need to investigate more,"

Everyone in the room nodded.

"By the way, we got the mission today, but it not that hard and we need somebody to look for Wooseok. Since you just healed, SuA unnie can look for Wooseok tonight," Yoohyeon tell the members.

"Me?" Bora a bit awkward when got that task.

Minji nodded. "Plus it a jungle, your territory, so it alright to leave you alone here, right?"

Bora hesitately nodding make all the members smile. Bora look at Wooseok. He still lost in his thought, maybe thinking about what he just heard about the call from his parents. Bora sigh with mixed feeling.

 


 

It dark already, and maybe her members still discussing about the mission in their meeting room. Bora which sitting at backyard garden of that tree house, holding the book with the name 'Witches, Wizards and Wolves'. That spot is her reading spot even before Wooseok stay there. Precisely, it was her second place to be alone other than her lake which was placed in the deep forest.

 

Yoobin-ah, can you lend me 'Witches, Wizards and Wolves' book?"

"The one we learn before in Wizards and Witches school?"

Bora nodded.

Yoobin walk into her big library in her room. It not Bora's first time get in that room. She always lend some books from Yoobin when she bored. Yoobin stop in the middle of the library and after few minutes of scanning the book on the shelves, suddenly the book fly into Yoobin's hand. "This one, right?"

Bora smile and nodded. "Yes, thank you!"

"Did you wanna know about that guy?"

Bora nodded hesitately.

" I am still in searching the book about this child, but maybe this will help you a bit to understand this childs. I try to look one in my mom's library, but I didn't find anything about them,"

"I heard, books related to this child are forbidden,"

"So should we try find it somewhere from blackmarket bookstores?"

Bora rub her nape. "It will be dangerous,"

Yoobin take a time to think before answering Bora's. "But that the only way,"

"Let not do anything yet, we need to discuss with Minji, Yoohyeon and Handong first,"

Yoobin nodded and give a slightly smile. "Sure,"

 

Bora sigh. She didn't trust that smile of Yoobin. She need to think faster before Yoobin think of going to the blackmarket bookstore. She look throught the book page by page, reading every detail in the book before someone knock the table. Bora look at the person who already sit infront of her.

Wooseok smile when seeing Bora already look at him. "Your really make me remember someone from my college. When she is doing something, she will really focus on what she's do and not realised if there someone near her or not,"

Bora got blushed when hear what Wooseok's say. She know Wooseok was talking about her, not the one with the mask, but the person who are antisocial and have a same class with him. Thank god she is wearing mask, so he didn't see her blushing. "Did you want anything?"

Wooseok pouting. " It so bored in there, there no phone, nor television. So I come out here and seeing you focus on your book,"

Bora thinking for awhile before ask him. "What phone did you want? I will buy for you tomorrow with the new number and unlimited internet, is it alright? Since it hard to get television line in here, I will just buy you the laptop, it easier, right?"

"Wait, that easy?" Wooseok ask her with unbelievable reaction.

Bora nodded.

"Wait, seriously? I thought you were joking!" Wooseok still can't believe what he just heard.

Bora chuckles. " The money we got from our night works, it piled up more and more. In Magical World, we not even use that money so it doesn't matter to give you all that if that what you want,"'

Wooseok seem still shocked with what he just heard make Bora smile with Wooseok's reaction. "Should I work with you guys?"

Bora chuckles. "You gotta be kidding me! this is dangerous work,"

"But the amount you got, seem like we will be rich by any time,"

Bora knock Wooseok's head. "We put our life on line thought, with the money we got, it nothing can do if one of us died,"

Wooseok pouting. "But why you guys want to do this job if not because of money?"

Bora think forawhile before answering Wooseok. " It not all about money, we just need to do something to improved our ability, like me, Rachel and Monica, we want to improve our combat ability, while Jiu need to improved her leadership and strategy skill with Lucy and Della also Dami want to improved her medical and chemical skills. At first our price is not that high but end up we got a lot of clients which we can't control each of it, So yeah, our price is almost reach 1 bilions now, and at last we got our own time because of the price we put,"

"That's a lot," Wooseok got his mouth widely open.

"Well, there a lot of demands in here until we got no time to sleep, there no other way to limit our clients other than raising the pay,"

"But I wonder, why did you need to use wand while you can control your power without the wand?"

Bora chuckles. "Other ordinary witches just got wand to control their power but the unordinary witches like us, we got additional of special ability from we were young. After all, witch and wizard are called witch and wizard because of wand. But among us, only Dami's family didn't need wand since they can release the magic by their mind. So as we do this kind of activities, some of us got improved in our ability side. But I think this kind of thing is not for my way to improved my ability.  I can't even use my ability when I should have to," Bora chuckles.

Wooseok messed Bora's head with slightly smile. "The members told me last night about you never use your ability to violence, and you know what was I thinking?"

Bora shake her head.

"You are more stronger than your members. Because you protecting me first than yourself. You fight the bad guys without using your wand, you hurt them without using any power and ability. When I know you can heal yourself, I was amazed by it. It feel like there are no way to kill you. I guess you didn't meet the right way to improved your ability yet," 

Bora nodded, understand what Wooseok trying to say, and a bit touched with Wooseok's praising.

"Can I ask you one more thing?" Wooseok add more.

"Hmm.." Bora nodded.

" Your healing power, did you ever try to heal other?" Wooseok ask her.

"Healing other? I never thought about that," Bora shake her head.

"From what I see, I think you can heal others," Wooseok grinning after tells what she thought.

"What make you think like that?" Bora close her gap with Wooseok.

"Emm... when I fall on the branches you prepared to fetch us last time, I got this bleeding on my hand because one of the branch got so sharp. When I reach here, the bleeding was left only scratch. It really weird thought, I would thing it might left a big scar since I saw that injury seem bad. But it turn out just scratches, my body didn't feel ache too which I got from the attacked after holding you. I was thinking thoroughly why did my injuries turn out like that. But then I remember about your ability," Wooseok explain to Bora.

Bora look at her palm, wondering if she really can do that. 

"You can try with my scratch. It not heal fully yet, so it can help you," Wooseok give his arm which got bandage on it.

Bora slowly take off the bandage and look at how bad the wound on his arm. It the arm where he hold onto the Alpha, that why it didn't got heal. Bora put her palm on the injury make Wooseok jolted a bit. "Oh I am sorry,"

"It alright," Wooseok just give a smile.

Bora try to concetrate her ability to heal the arm. Not long after the healing process, she take off her palm.

"See! I told you, you can heal others too!" Wooseok showed to Bora his wound.

"But it not fully healed," Bora pouted.

"You just need more practice, You can't expect a perfect things on first try," Wooseok chuckles.

Bora smile with Wooseok words. "Thanks a lot. I would never know this ability forever if I didn't meet you,"

Wooseok caress Bora's head. " With your ability, I am sure you can cure other things too like plants and animals,"

"Really??" Bora smile, she know if she can cure plants, that mean she can use her forest ability, so that when it got damage, she can still cure it.

"But you have to keep practice, there no way you got that ability that easy,"

"How did you know about I can cure other than living things?"

Wooseok smile before he smile toward the cresent moon on the sky. " Well my mom used to tell me about witches things. I actually already read that book too," He point the book infront of Bora.

"Wait, really??" Bora look at Wooseok with full of excited.

"Yes, but it was destroyed. But the book you read is not really helpful actually. There a book called 'Life of WiWolf', it all about a kind like me," Wooseok give a wink and look at the moon again.

" WiWolf?" Bora ask, didn't know what it mean but she is sure it about the things she wanna know.

"Yes, that what they called us, you didn't know?" Wooseok look at Bora.

"Well... we didn't get exposed to the kind like you so it my first time hear that," Bora scratch her head.

"It was write by the real Wiwolf . But we don't know where or who he or she is. I didn't got chance to read that book as the book got burn as well,"

"Burn? but why?"

"Before our family got attacked by other werewolf, my late mom burn all those book about Wiwolf,"

"Emm... is it alright to tell me about how your mom died and why your father leave you at orphanage?"

"My mom was dead when the werewolves attacked us. You know werewolf didn't like witch or wizard, right? and me, I got hide by my parents from the werewolves. After the werewolves leave, my father brought me to orphanage and didn't comeback again. He said, he can't hide and protect me anymore, he afraid it will make my condition worse," Bora can see Wooseok's eyes starting to form some crystal layer as he hold his tears.

"I-I am sorry to ask you this things..." Bora pat his hand.

"It alright, you guys need to know about this so that it can help you guys on searching who behind the attacked on the roof," Wooseok still with his smile and wipe his tears.

It Bora's turn on comforting Wooseok. She pat his head with eyesmile. "You grow up well, Wooseok-ah. If your father and late mom see how big you are now, they must be proud of you. At last they succeed on growing you this big thought,  that mean your father decision is right to put you in orphanage,"

Wooseok freeze as he got stunned by what Bora just said before reply her with smile with tears falls on his cheek. Bora's hand automatically wipe the tears with her thumb. "From now on, I will protect you from them,"

Wooseok chuckles when hear Bora's words. "This sound so wrong. It should be me who protecting you," he laugh.

Bora just smile. "Well in this case, you really need our protection. You know what I mean!"

"Yes I know but it just sound funny to me," Wooseok chuckles.

Bora laugh since she also know what Wooseok mean. Then they both didn't said anything before Bora suddenly voice her thought.

"We will find the book you just told me, and we will find the way to protect you,"

Wooseok nodded before remember what he wanna says. "But before that, can I ask your help?" 

"What is it?" Bora look at Wooseok.

"Can you teach me some martial art so that I can defense myself too? Well, it not like you will protect me forever. You guys will let me go after the case is done, and I can't make you guys in trouble again if there other attack, well atleast, I won't regret if I got killed at that time,"

"Shusshh ... how can you think that far?" Bora flicking Wooseok's forehead. "I can teach you for your preparation but if you got trouble with some magicians, don't stop yourself on asking our help. We are more compatible to fight with them than you thought,"

Wooseok pouting and rub his forehead. "So when will start?"

"Emmm.... we can start tomorrow?"

Wooseok nods. "That would be okay,"

"And now, about the book...."

"The problem is, the book is illegal," Wooseok look at Bora with worried.

"I know that, that mean the only shop which got the book is at Black market bookstore," 

"Okay, that sound dangerous,"

Well it is dangerous, that why I can't let Yoobin go there by herself,"

"Wait. who Yoobin?"

Bora frooze, she know she is in trouble when she accidently called Yoobin name without her surname. "Errr.... pretend you never hear it, okay?"

Wooseok chuckles and nodded. "To be honest, I wonder how will you guys look like without the shades. Because you guys got a pretty eyes thought, especially you,"

Bora clean . " Well, you will never imagine how we look like,"

"I love mystery," Wooseok grin make Bora chuckles.

"I bet you must be always use that words to flirt with girl,"

"I never flirt tho,"

"Yeah right,"

And both of them laugh again.

"Tell me about you guys power more, I need to learn about you guys more,"

Bora close the book and put at other side. " As you can see, Jiu can communicate with animal, the Alpha wolf we used to ride before is hers,"

"Wait , really? how can?"

"She saved him from hunter ...."

And they talk until the others back from mission.

 

Done with another chapter, hopefully you guys enjoy my fanfics ^_^ Don't forget to click subscribe if you wanna know the ending of this fanfics <3