Page 7 : Child of Witch and Wolf

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"Cover us!" Bora quickly pull Wooseok's hand and run to the edge of the rooftop.

"Yahh~! It high!" Wooseok try to pull his hand but Bora pull him with all her might.

"Trust me! jump !" Bora jump and pull Wooseok to the ground.

On their way to jump, one of the bad guy got his chance to attack Bora and Wooseok with his power but Siyeon get her fire to blow up the attack. On other hand, because it explode, the impact make both of them throw far from each other. Bora with quick reflection, she quickly make the branches which supposedly catch both of them to catch Wooseok which far from her. The branches for her didn't afford her as it didn't strong enough like Wooseok's. She's falling and rolled on the ground with a sound of cracking bones.

"SUA!" Siyeon just notice that the explosion give an impact to her friends.

"... ahh~ I am okay!" Bora growl in pain, she didn't know if she can stand up with this condition but she have to not let Siyeon worried so she told her she is okay.

"Damn it! This guy really make me mad!" Siyeon mad and there were a big fire on the rooftop which make the night become bright for a seconds.

Wooseok which saw Bora fall on the ground, quickly run to her once the branches low to ground.

"Oh God~ you got injured so much, you need a doctor-"

"Ah.. it alright, let run first," Bora try to sit, but it more hard than she thought. All she can feel now is her broken bones. Eventhought she can healed herself but she still can feel the pain.

The big white wolf running to them make Wooseok shocked. Maybe he never thought to meet a mystical wolf in here.

"Hop on him now," Bora slowly stand up, after transfering an energy to heal her leg, she can feel her leg feel a bit better.

There another explosion happen near them make both of them fall again from the impact.

"Damn it, urghhh.." Bora use her wand and make a big shield around them, she can feel her leg broken again because of the latest explosion. "Hop on , I didn't have much energy to get the shield any longer," 

"Wait you-"

"Pull me up once you get on him," Bora use all her energy to stand up by holding the wolf.

Wooseok which understand her, Bow to the wolf before get on him. He get her up carefully to avoid from hurting her. But still she growl in pain.

"I am sorry," Wooseok put her infront of him like bridal style, didn't let Bora's other leg to go other side.

"Wait let me sit properly-"

"I'm sure you can't lift your leg and it just hurt yourself, hug me if you afraid you will fall," Wooseok put Bora's arm around his neck.

A sudden blow from roof make them shocked and there already some students run down to save theirself.

"Dream, we need to go before people seeing you," Bora told Alpha as she still struggling with the pain and draining out of an energy.

Once the shield open, Dream run to the forest with a fast pace make Bora hug tightly to Wooseok who bending because holding Dream to avoid from fall. For a moment, being that close to Wooseok, Bora can feel herself smile. She know she can't retreat anymore. She already fall for him. She don't know when she fall for him, but she is sure she already got feeling when meet him in her dream.

Wooseok feel the tight hug become loose on his neck. He look at Bora who already unconscious.

"Hey! wake up!" Wooseok try to make her wake up but there no response from her.

Wooseok hold her tighter, so that she won't fall. Dream run into a big gate where it got a big area of forest. The white wolf didn't run following the road but instead run into the forest in the mansion area. The Alpha stop his steps infront of Minji which waiting them infront of a big tree house. When Wooseok seeing someone which got the same outfit with the girl who lying in his arm, he quickly bring Bora down. 

"I-I think she still alive. She passed out in the middle to come here.. help me," Wooseok still panicking because of the person in his arm didn't move a bit.

"Oh god," Gahyeon and Handong quickly take Bora from Wooseok's arm.

Yoobin check Bora's condition before help Handong and Gahyeon. "Don't worry, she still alive, let take her inside,"

Minji, Handong and Gahyeon sigh with relief. As long as she got the breath, she can heal herself even it took time. Handong, Gahyeon and Dami bring Bora in the tree house behind them.

"What happen?" Minji ask to Wooseok.

"We were jump from fifth floor and that weird wizard try to attack us , make all of us fall far from where we should. She got that trees to save me but she didn't make it on saving herself. What to do? Is she will be okay?" Wooseok worried expression can be seen.

Minji smile under the shade. "Don't worry, she'll be okay. She can heal herself 10 times faster than us. But for that, she need to use a lot of her energy, That why she can passed out because of excessive used of energy, " Minji look at Woseok's body. "You got a lot of scars too on your body.. come in, we will give some medicine for it."

Wooseok sigh in relief when hear about that. He know he might feel a lot of guilty if the girl died. Wooseok following Minji get in the tree house. He look around the house. It his first to get in the tree house. It not just tree house, it a magical tree house. At outside, it just some big trees with big hole but inside, it pretty like a real house. It not just like a real house but it a big and real house.

Wooseok seeing the girl who save him in one of the room, she got her shade off but since she was laid down, he can't see her face well. One of her friend who sees Wooseok eyes on them, quickly close the door. Wooseok look at where Minji bring him. Minji stop once they reach the living room. Minji point the sofa for him to sit. Wooseok can't even look at her eyes, she feel like she got an eyes of wolves leader.

"You must got a lot in your mind now on what happen," Minji pour the tea and give to Wooseok once he sit on the sofa.

Yoobin bring some herb and medicine from the room where Bora stay now. She sit beside Wooseok and start put some herb and ointment on his arm first. "Don't mind me and answer JiU," Yoobin talk to him with serious tone.

"By the way, You can call me JiU, next to you is Dami, the one who save you is SuA, and the two girls who help SuA just now is Lucy and Della," Minji introduce themselves.

The situation become quiet before Wooseok give a big sigh. "Actually I can predict this thing will happen, especially when that girl-" Wooseok point to the room where Bora is now. "-took my blood last time, but the thing is, why did you guys saving me? I thought you guys one of them?"

Minji clear before start the conversation. "First of all, we were sorry that we took your blood last time. It was our job to do that but we didn't hand that blood to them yet. We didn't feel good about it so we just give them your hairs. Actually one of our member who can see the future, seeing a bad thing could happen if handed the blood, so we didn't. But it end up the same thing will happen. So we have to save you from them since it happen infront of us. We actually already got our eyes on you from the day we give the nails to them,"

Wooseok chuckles. "I can't believe I got protect by girls- ouch!" Suddenly Wooseok feel a stings at his arm make him growled in pain.

"Such a kitty, don't ever look down on girls," Yoobin still with her serious vibe.

"I didn't said girls are weak, it just... you know.. it a shame that a girl protecting a man. Well, I know that I can't do anything," Wooseok rub his nape.

Minji clear again to take Wooseok attention again. " We are not an ordinary girls, we got our own abilities. So, don't feel like that. Plus the persons you just met before, they are not an ordinary guys too, if they said they wanna kill you, they will really kill you thought, Even if you learn a lot of martial arts, you can't fight them."

"Sua is not someone who use her ability when fight, it also been awhile she take out her wand to fight. She never use her ability or power to others but if she take out her wand, that's mean it dangerous. What you see tonight, was something that can't be solve by using martial arts," Handong walk out from where Bora is, with a tray of bloody clothes.

Wooseok remember Sua holding the wand, she just use that to make shield and that's all.

"Well she actually not really use the wand to fight. She just use that to make them scared," Yoohyeon and Siyeon walk in to the tree house with some scratches on their expose skins.

Wooseok a bit relief when seeing the two girls who also help him get home without bad injuries.

"Okay your injuries already been treated, I'm going to treating them," Yoobin walk to Yoohyeon and Siyeon.

"I make a mistake, where Sua? Is she alright?" Siyeon ask Yoobin which come to wipe the scratches with warm water.

"She is resting, it better if we didn't disturbing her," Handong tell Siyeon with smile behind the shade.

"So any news?" Minji ask Yoohyeon which just make her scythe gone from her hand.

Wooseok stunned with what he just seen infront of him. For a moment, he thought that the girl with the scythe infront of him is a Grim Reaper.

"They got their boss at Seoul, we can't ask them more because Magical police come early than we expected," Yoohyeon sit infront of Wooseok and drink his tea which Wooseok didn't touch yet.

".. if police got interfere, that could give trouble to us, how can they know about this?" Minji's wolf aura make the house become chills. Even Wooseok can feel it.

"I bet it not just us who at Seoul now," Siyeon also join them and sit next to Yoohyeon.

"What you mean?" Minji ask Siyeon, didn't understand what Siyeon mean.

All 7 of them including Wooseok already sit in the living room.

"I think one of student at there is wizard. I heard it when hiding from the police. One of police talk about the son of Inspector Kang in that hostel, he the one who called the police," Siyeon hand been wrap by bandage by Yoobin.

Handong sink in her thought before voicing what she should said. "We can't let them know about Wooseok yet. This might give us big headache later. The best way is... we take care of him for now,"

"You thinking the same way as mine," Minji smile and have a hi five with Handong.

"T-that mean I have to stay here? With you guys?" Wooseok suddenly ask them, as the subject is about him.

"That seem like that, you have to be quarantine here until everything alright," Yoohyeon answering him.

"B-but.... I have a class to go,"

"It not your time to think about your class, think about your life first," Siyeon talk with her strict tone.

Wooseok just sigh, didn't know what reason should he give so that he got some freedom.

"Well, I know you wanna meet this girl, but... she will understand. At this moment, they might send many people to find you. This might make her in danger too.This is the only way so that other won't get involve with this case," Gahyeon voicing her thought, seem like she is reading his mind.

"Eh how-"

"Mind reader," Gahyeon smile sneakily, cutting Wooseok words.

Wooseok eyes got widen when know about it.

"Don't worry, I won't read it always," Gahyeon give a wink.

Wooseok sigh, seem like he can't do anything other than stay in that tree house.

"You will stay in this house but for tonight, you will not alone because we have to let Sua to stay here. Her condition seems bad," Handong stand up and go to sink to wash the tray and other equipments which covered with blood.

"What you mean? Is it really bad?" Siyeon panic again, she still feel guilty with what she did last time.

"Well for normal human body, they might already in coma or died. But she is in 'pre-critical' stage where it use many energy to healed. We have to give her IV so that she got energy to healing," Yoobin answering Siyeon.

"Will she be alright??" Wooseok ask, still worrying about her.

Handong chuckles. "Yes, she will alright, don't worry. It not her first to get this critical. Usually she will got shots. Falling from 5th floor is nothing for her," 

Wooseok release a relieved sigh and nodded, understanding.

" You must be tired, let me show you your room," Handong offered herself.

"Ah okay.. Thanks for saving me tonight. I will take a rest, Goodnight," Wooseok smile to everyone in the room and following Handong.

 


 

"This is your room, take a rest, ,if you need something, I am at downstairs," Handong put the mineral water on the bed side and give a towel to Wooseok.

"Emm Della-ssi?" 

"Yes?"

" Is there no way that can let me go to class?" Wooseok ask carefully.

Handong look at him with pity before sigh. "I really wish I can let you go to class, but being Witch and Wolf's son, it hard for to having a normal life thought. It so dangerous. We actually still have a research about the kind like you thought, so it taking time,"

Wooseok look down and sigh.

"Is it really because of that girl?" Handong ask him as she remember what Gahyeon just said.

Wooseok slightly smile. "Yes that girl. I promised to her that I will make her fall for me and admit that she actually do love me too but... everything not going well," Wooseok rub his nape and chuckles.

"Don't worry, you can call her tomorrow, okay?? We will let you lend our phone tomorrow,"

Wooseok chuckles again. " But I don't even know what to tell her too thought,"

"We will see how it go, just pray that we can get that bad guy's boss fast. Take a rest," Handong smile and walk to door before she stop her steps. "I guess I already remember who are you,"

"Emm?" Wooseok look at Handong , confuse.

"You were in my vision for three times, 2 of it is when we were deciding how to save you from the bad guys, the other one, which I first time seeing you was when I'm looking through someone future and you were there," 

"W-what you mean I'm in other future- I mean who's the person you look into?" Wooseok seem a bit attracted with what Handong's said.

Handong chuckles. "I can't say who, but trust me, you are in right track, goodnight," Handong smile and leave Wooseok which still clueless.

 

Another chapter end yeah ! looking for more subscribers!!