Page 8 : Weird things

Welcome to My Dreamworld

Bora try to open her eyes but it too bright for her who just wake up. She look around her, she is not in her room but one of their tree house, and she got an IV which still left half bag. She wake up and sit. She look at her body , it was healed fully. She take her handphone, it 7 in the morning. She try to remember what just happen last night. The memories hit her hard make her stand up automatically. 

"Wooseok!" She take off the needles from her skin and run out before bump into someone infront of the door.

"Hey what are you- get inside now," The girl push her back inside.

"Gahyeon-ah , I need to see Wooseok condition-" 

Gahyeon just chuckles. "He is okay, what were you thinking to go out without wearing anything to cover yourself? Aigoo.." Gahyeon push Bora to sit on bed. "Are you feel better today?"

Bora nodded. "Where is he?"

"Hmmm... he is at upstair, maybe will get down in any minutes,"  Gahyeon take a mouth mask and wear it to Bora. "Are you worried about him?"

"hmm? ah well .. of course, he is my friend thought," Bora try to cover up herself.

"You know you can't hide with me, right?" Gahyeon giggles.

Bora pouting. "You know you can't read my mind without my  permission, right?"

Gahyeon giggles more. "Well, your mind was talking too loud thought, how to ignore it?"

"Tchh.." Bora pouting.

Gahyeon caress Bora's head. "You must be so hungry now, let go outside, Handong unnie make some good breakfast,"

Bora pout and nodded. "I am so hungry," She hugging Gahyeon from back and follow where Gahyeon go.

Once the door open, the first person they saw is Wooseok who is just walk down from upstairs. Bora quickly stand properly when seeing Wooseok which also look at her.

"Emmm... can we talk for awhile?" Wooseok ask Bora with shy.

Bora nodded while Gahyeon just smile slightly. 

"I will wait at backyard garden, come when you guys already done talking," Gahyeon leave both of them.

Wooseok smile and walk to Bora. "Hi,"

"Oh.. emm hi,"Bora shyly answering Wooseok.

"How you feel today?" Wooseok ask again.

"I'm much better ," Bora smile behind the mask.

"I am so glad you are okay, because I saw you lifeless yesterday. It make me so worried about you,"

"I-I am alright, see?" Bora jumping and turn her body like a model.

Wooseok chuckles." Thanks a lot because saving me yesterday. I don't know what will happen to me if you not at there,"

"That is alright, we make a mistake at first place so we have to help you,"

"Well if not you guys who take my DNA, there might be no one save me last night," Wooseok smile brightly.

Bora somehow happy that Wooseok seem comfortable around her. Well, not as Bora who are antisocial but Bora in Witch form.

"Let go eat?" Bora ask with shy tone.

Wooseok nodded. "Sure,"

 


 

"Why you didn't eat? You just eat that small part?" Wooseok ask Bora which didn't eat many.

Bora just awkwardly smile. "Well, I got my mouth cover so it hard for me to eat,"

"Is it necessary to cover your mouth? It not like I'm a bad person here,"

Bora rub her nape finding a good answer. "Well, I know you are not the bad guy but it the rules to not exposing ourself,"

Wooseok look at Bora with question look. "I wonder if we used to meet before, I mean with the face uncovered because you look familiar,"

Bora clear , "Well I can look like anyone with this cover face thought,"

"But you do like someone I use to know," Wooseok eat his pancake.

"Maybe you used to be friend with her," Handong came to the garden and bring some biscuits.

Bora give a warning to Handong to not telling him about her which make Handong chuckles.

"Did we?" Wooseok asking Bora.

"We not gonna talk about this any longer." Bora try to changing the topic.

Wooseok chuckles but then he sigh before continue to eat his pancake.

"Why?" Bora ask try to sneakily eat it without show off to Wooseok.

"You make me remember my friends," Wooseok says while playing his food.

"Who? That girl you want to meet the most?" Handong tease again.

Wooseok chuckles. "Don't teasing me like this, Della-ssi. You make me look crazy,"

Handong and Gahyeon laugh while Bora look clueless on the topic they were talking about.

" Err... what you guys talking about?" Bora get her hand up like student in class who wanna ask the teacher a question.

" It nothing, really, just some of my secret which been burst out by someone who can read my mind, and to someone who got caugh up something important," Wooseok try to cover up the topic, didn't dare to make eye contact with Bora.

"The name start with B-"

"Yah- don't read my mind!" Wooseok quickly cut Gahyeon's words make Handong and Gahyeon laugh.

"Why I can't know about it?" Bora pouting.

" It supposed to be secret!" Wooseok whining.

"Okay okay we won't tell anyone. Sorry Sua unnie , we can't tell you," Gahyeon still laughing with Wooseok behaviour as he is panic.

Bora pouting. She just passed out like few hours ago and they already keep some of his secret.

 


 

Once Bora get into their mansion, she sees Siyeon already wear a proper shirt to go out.

"Where you wanna go?" Bora asking Siyeon while holding Siyeon's hand.

"Class," Siyeon smile to Bora. "Are you alright today? I am sorry for last night. You know it been awhile I didn't use my power that big,"

"Aigoo!" Bora messed Siyeon hair make her pouting. "It alright thought, you are doing it without your intention. Plus if you not blowed it, we might get a bad injuries which make you regret a lot,"

"Thank Bora unnie, I will go to class now," Siyeon hugging Bora and get ready to walk outside.

"Wait, I will follow you," Bora quickly run to her room,"

"Are you really okay with it?" Siyeon shout from downstair.

"You know I am always alright if it about healthy!" Bora shout back from her room.

Siyeon just smile when hear what Bora's said. "I will wait in car!" She walk to the garage.

 


 

"You know what weird?" Bora suddenly ask after they already on their way to their University.

"What?" Siyeon calmly drive while asking back Bora.

"You not that type who love to go class so why you bother to go class today?" Bora look at Siyeon with 101 question's look.

Siyeon chuckles. "Well , I am going to gain some clues about who might be the one who called the police last night. I understand if the police is the human police, but magical police.... this make me more interesting,"

"I should've known that you will act like this thought," Bora chuckles. "I'm in!"

"Cool!" Both of them hi 5.

 


 

"You guys came late today," Yeone said to them once they reach to their place.

"Late? Lecturer still not come thought," Bora reply back while sit at her place.

"Well late than usual? Cuz usually you guys already wait us in class. But today we got here early than you guys," as usual, Kino give his big smile. Today, he change his hair colour to blonde, that make him look more handsome than before. And that the reason every girl's eyes on him that day.

"Hyunggu-ah! You look like Jack Frost!" Siyeon which notice his hair colour, hold his face and look all around his face.

"You know you should stop treating me like kid, Siyeon-ah," Kino pouting while let Siyeon moving his head here and there.

"Where Wooseok?" Bora try to pretend she don't know anything.

"He got family matters," Kino answering Bora.

"Ahh - wait what?" Bora a bit shocked to hear what Kino just said. Then she look at Siyeon who also confused.

"Yesterday, the warden told us about it," Yanan also join the conversation.

"Yes, we also don't know where he was go last night after some fire happened on our rooftop," Yuto also join.

"F-fire?" Bora ask again, she know it because of Siyeon but she wonder why they all talk so relax about the fire things.

"Oh we forgot to add, there some explosion happen on rooftop,they said because of gasses leaking," Kino added.

"Ohh..." Siyeon nodded, trying to hide that was caused by her.

Yanan poke Bora's arm. "Did you missed Wooseok already?"

Bora awkwardly chuckles. "Y-you gotta be kidding me, I just curious,"

Why would she missed him? He already at their home.

" Aiii... why you look cute when you got curious," Yeone teasing Bora which got her face all red.

"Aish .. just stop," Bora covering her cheek. "Siyeon, let go to toilet,"

"Woo !! You blushing!! " the 4 guys keep teasing her make Siyeon slap Yeone hands playfully.

"You should stop it, she never got tease like this thought," Siyeon tell them while her face can't hide how fun she is seeing Bora's reaction. She quickly catch up Bora pace.

Once they reach toilet, both of them check the toilet before lock the door. 

"Wait, did you two talk to the warden or something about Wooseok?" Bora didn't wait long and asking Siyeon.

"No we are not, you didn't see me at there? I got confused when they told about it tho!" Siyeon tell Bora with desperate face.

"Then who else know about Wooseok? I was expecting they were saying that Wooseok was missing," Bora hold her forehead, the puzzles is never ending.

"I was expecting the same! That one of the reason I came today!" Siyeon seem like regret on coming to class.

"This is so odd... we should tell Minji," Bora take out her phone.

 


 

"Bora, Siyeon, keep on digging about this matter. Is the person who cover up Wooseok is on our side or not. We will keep looking any information from here," 

"We will look forward," Siyeon reply Minji before they end the call.

Bora and Siyeon look at each other and nodded.

"Eh wait, what time is it?" Bora ask Siyeon as she forgot to wear her watch.

Siyeon look at her phone before her eyes bulging. "I guess lecturer already get in, we late for 15 minutes,"

"Oh .. " Both of them run to the class.

 


 

"Okay class dismiss. Don't forget to to make more exercise," The lecturer reminding her students before ending the class.

"Thank you, Miss,"  The student thanks her once she leave the class.

Siyeon and Bora starting to clean up their stuff.

"What did you two do in toilet? you guys so late. Thank god lecturer didn't mad," Yanan already facing Bora and Siyeon.

"Well, it a girl things," Siyeon lied to him and out with the guys.

Once they reach outside, suddenly there 2 guys jump to Bora make all 6 of them shocked.

"Oh god, I was shocked. What did you guys do at here?" Bora mad both Shinwoon and Hyojong.

Both of Shinwon and Hyojong just grinning. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"We will have a camping this weekend, join us!" Shinwon tell Bora with excited face.

"Camping? who will join ?" Bora ask again, interest with what Shinwon said.

"Well 4 of us , my girl, Hoetaek hyung's girl, you, how?" Hyojong wink at Bora.

"That sound great," Bora look at Siyeon, give an 'asking for permission' look.

Siyeon chuckles. "Just go, there nothing to do this weekend,"

Bora look at both of Hyojong and Shiwon with grins "I will join,"

"Yey!" Both Hyojong and Shiwon jump happily.

"You can join too Siyeon-ssi, also your friends," Shinwon inviting Siyeon shyly.

"Ah.. it alright, I got fashion show this weekend," Siyeon reject it nicely.

"That too bad, but if there anyone to join, just tell us, who know Siyeon will change the decision," Shinwon smile shyly make Bora chuckles.

"Sure, I will tell you guys, stop with that shy-look , Shinwonnie," Bora casually tell Shinwon.

Shinwon just give a sharp stared to Bora make all of them laugh.

"That's all for today, we have to go now," Hyojong trying to stop his two friends from fighting. "Plus, Hongseok will come soon, I have to go before he come here and make a chaos. Seem like he got swing mood this few days, sometimes he come to class and sometimes not. But today he will come, so we can't be long here," Hyojong whispered to Bora.

"Well he should feel that," Siyeon talk in low voice.

"Emm?" Bora asking Siyeon since she didn't hear what Siyeon's words.

" Ah.. nothing, I am just thought what time is it now?" Siyeon take Kino's hand and look at his watch casually.

Bora nodded and focus on Hyojong and Shinwon. "So, see you guys later," Bora waves to them until two of her old friends lost from her sight.

"Wahh ... it my first time to see Bora look excited like that," Yuto clap his hand, amazed with what he just sees.

"You really look different when with those seniors," Kino added.

Bora clear . "They are my old friends,"

"They also take time to make Bora unnie this comfortable, so don't worry, she will be like that soon with you guys," Siyeon whispered to 4 of them.

"Siyeon, I heard that," Bora which reorganized her stuff at her hand, give a warning without look at her.

The guys hold their laugh when heard Bora's responds.

"Let get home," Bora look at Siyeon.

"See you," They wave to Bora.

 

I don't know this chapter is as attractive as other chapter but I hope you guys will enjoy it ^_^ Thanks for reading, and please subscriibe for more updates !