Page 10 : Camping

Welcome to My Dreamworld

Bora drove her car to the residence area where she used to go when she was at high school. It been a long time she didn't come there and she is really excited to join her old friends to camping. Today, she got her Land Rover to go camping because it more fit with camping style than her Audi. She park her car near the house where there a Jeep infront of the house with few of people where Bora know well.

"WAIT SERIOUSLY??"

the voice of Shinwon can be heard once Bora open her door.

"Damn it, are you really that rich?" Hyojong turn to curse when all 5 of them walk to Bora.

"Hi guys!" Bora ignore the question and hug Hyuna.

"I'm glad you will join us too!" Hyuna hugging Bora tight.

"That's mean we will just take Hyojong's car and Bora's?" Shinwon ask all his friends.

"Well yeah I guess, my car is nothing to compared with this two cars," Hoetaek trying to be humble

Bora slap his arm softly. "Aish... don't said that. If I know we will use your car, I will just ask my friend to send me here,"

"Can I drive it to there? please?" Suddenly Hoetaek asking Bora with glowing eyes make all of them laugh unbelievable.

"How can I reject that request? ofcourse you can , Hotaek oppa," Bora laugh again.

"Cool!" Hoetaek punch the air, happy to get that chance.

A girl come out from Hoetaek car, walk to them with smile shyly.

"Ahh.. by the way, this is my girl, you never meet her before , right?" Hoetaek hold the girl's waist naturally.

Bora bow and smile to the girl infront of her. "Hi, you can call me Bora. I am their old friend," 

"Too old !" Shinwon say it and hide at Jinho's back.

"You wanna die?!" Bora make her annoying face to Shinwon make all at there laugh.

"I used to hear a lot about you, I am Soojin, nice to meet you," She bow to Bora back.

"Nice to meet you too," Bora give her bright smile.

"And.... Bora, we have someth-" 

Before Jinho can continue his words, suddenly, someone walk out from the house make Bora freeze.

"Hey..." Hongseok which just walk out from the house, say hi to Bora with awkward smile.

Bora look at Hongseok, disbelief.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you guys," Hongseok continue his words again, while his eyes is on Bora.

Bora still stuttered, didn't know if it alright to let him join them or not. Bora just nodded and walk to her car's trunk. "I-Is there anything to put in my car, I still got plenty space in here,"

It a long pause before Shinwon trying to break the awkward environment. "A-ah ouh yes, I will take everything from Hoetaek hyung's car, wait!" he run to Hoetaek car and pretend to be busy on taking stuff in the trunk.

 


 

It a bit relieved when Bora have to go with Hoetaek, Soojin and Jinho while the others at Hyojong's car. When they on their way to their camping site, the car's environment still in awkwardly silent situation. None of them got an idea how to break that awkward. Soojin just keep quiet since she know she shouldn't get into their friendship problem. Bora's eyes only focusing on the side road, she got a lot in her mind, wondering what got into Hongseok who suddenly act nice to her. Not even that, all the sweet memories with him are showing in her mind like a movie.

"S-should we listen to radio?" Hoetaek turn on the radio and the song which play from the radio make the environment less awkward.

Bora didn't give any reaction, she just keep quiet.

Hoetaek look at Soojin and to Jinho before he clear his throat to get Bora's attention.

"B-Bora-ah, we are sorry because didn't mention about him earlier," Hoetaek starting his words.

Bora look at Hoetaek with no expression, still confused with what Hoetaek talk about.

"He suddenly wanna join us the day before yesterday even we mention about you will join the camping but he said it alright for him. We trying to tell you but we don't know how to tell you, we afraid you won't join us.." Jinho added.

"Sorry Bora-ah," Hoetaek showing his guilty face.

Bora think for awhile before smile slightly. "It not your fault, don't worry, I am okay, as long as he didn't start anything, I am alright,"

She just don't wanna ruin the mood too. Plus, she know, all of her friends feel guilty about it. They can't pushed Hongseok if he wanna join, he is their friend too. It will be unfair for him if they treated her more than him because they are close friend from middle school.

"If you feel awkward with him, just stick with me later, okay?" Jinho hold Bora's hand to get her comfirmation.

Bora just chuckles. "You guys thinking so much, I am alright. It just I wonder what make him act like that. I thought he the one who wanna run from me,"

"That make us wondering too. When we were asking, he said, it a past, and get his feet off from there before we can ask more," Hoetaek added.

Bora nodded and lend her body on the sit. Seem like the question in her mind still got no answer, She got her eyes on road again.

 


 

"Woah.. it took so long to reach here, who's idea to come here?" Shinwon stretching once his leg on the ground.

"It your idea, you idiot," Hyojong knock Shinwon's head when he on his way to open the door for Hyuna make Shinwon pouting.

Not long after that, Bora's car reach the camp site. The first one to jump from the car is Jinho and pull Bora's out generously. Hoetaek open the door for Soojin once the car stop. Hongseok who at the other car, just look at Bora and Jinho with unreadable expression.

"Hoetaek hyung, why driving so slow?" Shinwon run to Hoetaek which holding Soojin hand to the camping site.

"That not my car, okay? I have to drove it carefully,"

"Well I already told you this car can take this kind of road well, right?" Bora still holding Jinho's hand while she struggling on walking the ground which full with moose and roots.

"But still!"

"Aigoo, you actually afraid so much," Bora pinch Hoetaek's cheek.

"Tch.. don't treat me like this infront of my girlfriend," Hoetaek pouting.

Bora chuckles. "I am sorry Soojin but somehow I can't do so hard on my fragile oppa, that only the thing I can do to him," Bora stick her tongue out to Hoetaek.

"Yah! I am not fragile! don't said that infront of my girlfriend!" Hoetaek cover Sojin's ear make everyone in there laugh.

While they laugh, Bora's eyes caught Hongseok's eyes on her which make Bora back to her sense. It not the look from what she remember where he always furious whenever meet her, it a look where it got some sadness where Bora didn't understand why he must feel that. Bora quickly turn her look to her other friends to avoid from having more eye contact with Hongseok.

 


 

All of them doing their job as what they've been planned. The girls were preparing things to cook while guys are get the tents up, and find woods and sticks for fire. Bora remind them like 100 times for not cut or take a woods which still alive, just take the one which dying on the ground.

"So you are same batch as me but different course?" Bora asking Soojin which both of them preparing a barbeque ingredients.

Soojin nodded. "Well you and your friend got popular in our course because you two are so pretty and got a pretty expensive cars. I never thought you friend with Hoetaek oppa,"

"ahaha.. well we never thought we are that popular," Bora smile awkwardly.

"Well, how about your other friend? did she not join us?"

"Well, she got works this few days. Plus, she not really close to this guy,"

"Bora actually got 7 girl friends where they actually the most cool girls in our school," Hyuna join the conversation.

"Unnie~" Bora laugh in shy toned.

" No one dare to talk to her or her friend that time because that coolness but Hongseok give the best of him to talk to her at that time, that why we can close like this," Hyuna expression suddenly change when she remember that she shouldn't talk about that.

Bora just smile slightly and look down.

"Wait... I am sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It alright unnie, it a past," Bora give her best smile to Hyuna to make her feel relieved.

" That the best memories I ever felt before. At first, I thought it will be cool if friend with her, but end up she got a lot of attraction than I thought," Hongseok suddenly appear behind Bora make her shock.

"Hongseok-ah.. a-aren't you should go help them? this area is for girls!" Hyuna trying to make Hongseok go and don't ruin the mood completely.

"I have to get the fire up for you guys to cook," Hongseok smile and gathering the sticks to light up the fire.

Bora feel a bit awkward. She try to ignore him but Hongseok keep on having himself close to her. Not even her which feel this awkward, Soojin who didn't know anything and Hyuna also can feel the awkwardness. Bora feel confused on how he act. 

"I am going to take some air," Bora give an excuse before walk far from them.

She can't accept how Hongseok act like that to her. Before he was act so furious and now act so ignorant but keep show himself infront of her. She know she should act matured but this action make her confused and she can't focused anything. At last Bora stop near the river and sit on the rock near it. She try to make herself calm with the air and trees around her before she feels some step at her back.

She turn her back and make her even shocked for not feel that someone was following her. 

"H-hongseok," Bora become speechless.

"Hi.." he smile and sit next to her.

There an awkward silence before Hongseok start the conversation.

"I-It been a while we talk like this,"

Bora just keep quiet.

"To be honest, I can't get you out of my mind after you leave me. I try to date other girls but you are different, Especially this few weeks,"

Bora can feel her heart beating fast when she hear what Hongseok just tell him. "W-what you mean different? Why would you think of me?"

There a silent again between them. " I know everything, it took me more than a week to process what I just remember,"

Bora look at Hongseok. "What do you mean?"

 

"Hongseok, we need to talk, privately," Siyeon hold Hongseok from walking more.

"Who are you?" Hongseok ask her with his cold tone.

"I am Bora unnie's friend," Siyeon have a serious in her tones too.

"Owh.. if you want to talk about Bora , I am not gonna continue this," Hongseok walk passed Siyeon.

" Did you really want me to burst everything here on how coward were you before or you want to follow me?"

"What do you mean I am coward?" Hongseok turn his face to Siyeon.

"You are the coward guy who leave your girlfriend at America. I know you can't remember, but I am going to make you remember what you did and what you missing,"

 


 

"So what am I missing?" Hongseok ask Siyeon once they get in the empty class.

"Well I am going to give you a choice, either you wanna stop how you treat Bora unnie in the class before or you want your memories come back," Siyeon cross her arm on her chest and look at Hongseok.

"What are you saying? are you drunk?" Hongseok chuckles.

Siyeon light up a fire on her palm make Hongseok shocked. 

"What the f-"

"Now who is drunk?" Siyeon blow off the fire from her hand.

"What are you?!" Hongseok which still shocked, already on the corner of class, feel afraid of her.

"Me? do you even remember you used to ask this to someone you love?"

"Wh-what are you??!!" Hongseok walk backwards, didn't believe what he just saw.

"A-are you okay? you hurt..." Bora come near to Hongseok but Hongseok run away behind the tree.

"WHAT ARE YOU??!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT PLANTS MOVING??!!"  Hongseok take anything near him to make Bora far from him. He take a long stick and pointing the sharp one to her.

[can check Page 6: Attack]

All the memories of him in the America come again. Siyeon know the memory is not erase properly because Yoobin just learn how to erase the memories at that time. There must be somewhere which can make him remember again the erased memory. And she hit the right spot as what she just see Hongseok hold his head painfully. "What was that?"

" I was holding myself for not even interfere your problem with her but seem like you are over your limit. She is just too kind for not make us killed you before and let you forget everything happen in America. I willl going to make you remember what you just did to her. I want you to know how hard she was trying to forget you! You treat her like she is monster who got no feeling, you don't know how hurt she was, right? yeah, because she got you an easy way, to forget everything you saw about her and make her suffer for whole this years. and now, after you guys meet again, you trying to hurt her more? As long as I am alive, I won't let you hurt her the way you want,"

"Who are you?!" He shout again.

"I am Witch, Seok-ah. I'm sorry I didn't explain..."

"You are joking, right? Is it some prank? Yah! Hyojong-ah, Hoetaek hyung, Shinwonie! you can come out now, YAHH!! " Hongseok still didn't believe and act like a crazy guy.

"It is not , Hongseok- ah. I'm ... really a witch," Bora come slowly to Hongseok.

"DON'T COME TO ME! STAY THERE! You are not my Bora," He trying to think positive.

"This is me, Hongseok-ah.." Bora try to explain again. She hold her tears.

[can check Page 6: Attack]

Hongseok already sit on floor with pain in his head, the memories that he missing before, it all appeared one by one. 

"The pain you just feel is not as hurt as what Bora unnie felt. Yes! we are witches, who are more like a monster for you guys, but we got feeling too. All of us trying to avoid people like you but you keep bother her and make her fall for you. When you know the real her, you act like a jerk! Now I am going to make you think, who is the real monster?"

Hongseok remember everything, he remember everything, on how jerk he was. His eyes can't even stop the tears. 

"Remember this, if you going to make her hurt again, just go far from her! And if I heard anything about us as witches, you know we can do more than that to you," And Siyeon leave Hongseok in pain.

 

"Siyeon told me everything, I can't even forgive myself, on how unmatured of me, treating you like that,"

Bora can feel her eyes wet. How she really want that words from him 4 years ago.

"I know you won't forgive me, but at least let me fix on what I am doing to you. I don't understand, why did you erase my memories and break up with me?"

Bora wipe her tears before answering Hongseok. "I-I don't want the same reaction from you if my secret got reveal again,"

Hongseok cares Bora's head with guilty feeling. "I am really sorry. it all my fault," Hongseok can't hold it anymore when seeing Bora's still crying. He pull her in hug and caress her. "I am really sorry,"

 


 

"Did you feel okay?" He give another tissue to Bora and Bora take it before wipe her last tear.

Bora give a slightly smile and nodded. "I am okay now,"

"So we are friend again?"

Bora look at Hongseok with unbelievable reaction. "Did you wanna friend with monster like me?"

Hongseok chuckles and caress Bora head again. "It my fault, you are not a monster, I am the one who should be called as monster. You still a human thought, 2 years with you as lover and friends, you are too kind, too kind as human. That reason why I fall for you before, but I act unmatured and make me look like a jerk, right?"

Bora chuckles and nodded. 

"Now, I already know the reality, so you can be yourself when with me, okay?"

Bora nodded and give a slightly smile.

"Urmm.. is it alright for me to interfere?" Soojin suddenly appear from the woods.

Both of Bora and Hongseok nodded with smile in their face.

"Well... they were searching for both of you," Soojin seem awkward to disturb the conversation between Bora and Hongseok.

"Okay, we will come," Bora stand up and try to walk before her arm got held by Hongseok.

"Will you be my friend again?" Hongseok question make Bora smile.

She feel like the whole load which she's being hold for 4 years already been release that day. She nodded and walk to where Soojin walk before.

 


 

"What did I just see? Is it a dream?" Shinwon rub his eyes when he sees Hongseok and Bora walk side by side to them with smile on their face.

Jinho push Shinwon's arm with his elbow to remind Shinwon to behaved.

Both Bora and Hongseok sit in the group of their friends.

"So , evevrything already clear?" Hoetaek asking the question with bright smile.

Both of them nodded. 

"I am glad you two already being a lover again-"

"Yah~ we still friend," Bora correcting Hoetaek who got a wrong idea.

"Owh... I thought you guys already declared to be lover, sorry," Hoetaek smile awkwardly.

"I don't know what happen to you two, but I am glad both of you become friend again. It will be a lot of awkward moment later if this things won't solved," Jinho talk as a oldest between them.

"I told you guys, I won't make a scene. right? I came here to make things right again," Hongseok give a smile.

"I am happy we become like before again!!" Hyojong hug Hongseok which at beside him.

While Hyuna which beside Bora, hugging her too proudly.

So should we starting our barbeque party?" Hoetaek asking his friends.

"YES!!!" All of them answering him with loud voice.

 


 

It night already, everyone are enjoying the food infront of them while Hoetaek playing a song by the guitar he brought. All of them enjoying the song and Hyuna already in Hyojong's arm. Bora smile happily, while she holding the hot tea in her hand. Sometimes her eyes caught Hongseok's eyes where looking at her. When their eyes look to each other, he give his smile make Bora smile to him too. All the good memories when with him before, playing in her mind again. She's admit, she missed those memories but there no feeling like she used to feels before. 

As she lost in thought, suddenly her phone vibrating. She look at her phone, it a call from unknown number. She stand up and find where a good connection to answer the call. When there got enought connection, she take the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, did you missed me?"

Bora look at the number, it look familiar but she didn't remember who's number is it. "Emm.. who is this?"

"It is me, Wooseok,"

Bora feels like her heart stop beating for a second. How can?

"W-wait how did you know my number?"

 

End of another clifthanger chapter, so what you guys think? hahaha please feel free to comment and subscribe!