Page 16: Past

Welcome to My Dreamworld

Bora drive her car with Siyeon and Hyunggu at the back and Wooseok next to her. The atmospehere in the car is so quiet where both Bora and Wooseok got things in their mind while Hyunggu and Siyeon didn't know what to talk because it not the right time to be noisy. After they park their car, everyone out from the car just as silent as when they in the car. Bora meet Wooseok at infront of their car before they part away because they got different class that morning.

"Are you okay?" Wooseok ask Bora after seeing her pale look.

Bora nodded. "I was just thinking about what we were talking this morning. I'm still trying to adapt the situation,"

Wooseok give a smile and caress Bora's cheek with his thumb. "Are you feel afraid?"

Bora blushing with the skinship from Wooseok. She thinking forawhile before nodded.

Wooseok caress Bora's hair and give a smile to her. "I am not as strong as you, but I promise you that I will protect you no matter what happen,"

Bora smile when heard what Wooseok said. "Thank you," Eventhought she know she is stronger than him, but she feel safe when Wooseok saying like that.

Suddenly they heard someone clear their throat. Both Wooseok and Bora look where it come. Siyeon and Hyunggu grinning make both of them shy. Siyeon eyes suddenly caught something.

"I was going to ask about this, what at Bora's neck? Is it hickey?" Siyeon excitedly run and trying to see Wooseok's printing on Bora's neck.

"Yahh... it nothing," Bora covering the print.

"Woah... is it the real printing? I thought Bora got hickey but it nonsense because that bruise will just gone in the minute. but that printing... it there... amazing!" Siyeon excited when talking about it.

"How can her bruise gone in a minute?" Hyunggu chuckles thinking it just ridiculous.

"I guess you didn't know yet but she can heal by herself," Siyeon whispering to Hyunggu.

"Emm? what you mean?" Hyunggu ask back, confused.

"You said you saw her falling from rooftop that night, and you not wondering how she can be at college the next morning?" Siyeon smirking.

"Wait ... so it true she can healed by herself?" Hyunggu can't believe what his head just thinking.

"Well she can heal other people too, aren't you wondering how I can walk today after got thrown by that big wolf yesterday?" Wooseok added, got entertain with Hyunggu's reaction.

"Woahh.... we got upper-tier like that too?" Hyunggu still can't believed.

"That a new one," Siyeon whispering again to Hyunggu like it a secret thing but it actually nothing.

"Really?! " Hyunggu look like a kid who just know something interest him.

All three of them laugh with his reaction. Hyunggu pouting, thought it a prank.

"So it not true?"

Bora laugh, she feel bad to make Hyunggu like that. "Hyunggu-ah, trust what your mind thinking,"

Hyunggu think forawhile. "I trust about what you guys were saying,"

"Then it true," Bora get herself near Hyunggu then cut her finger with her nail. when the finger got cut, the cut heal slowly infront of Hyunggu make him speechless because of shock.

All of them just laugh with Hyunggu's speechless reaction.

"And back to you two, aren't you two show off your relationship too much? it hurt my eyes," Siyeon pretending she is annoyed with them.

"Is that jealous?" Bora turn to .

"Excuse me?" Siyeon ask again, trying to defend herself.

"You two should try dating too, I'm just saying tho, to avoid this jealousy thing," Wooseok calmly hug Bora's shoulder to make Siyeon and Hyunggu more jealous.

Siyeon pouting. "Ughh! If just I can know my destined partner, I maybe do more than you,"

Both Bora and Wooseok laugh.

"Who know you and Hyunggu are actually destined partner," Wooseok point at Wooseok.

Siyeon look at Hyunggu and smirk. "Want?"

"Y-Yah, don't try to drag me!" Hyunggu pretending to be mad with his blushing cheek. He walk to Wooseok and pull him. "We getting late, see ya guys!" Hyunggu wave to both Bora and Siyeon while pulling Wooseok to their class.

Bora and Siyeon laugh with them. As they both start to walk to their class, suddenly they saw Hongseok, Hyojong and Hyuna already looking at them.

"I guess they saw you and Wooseok do that lovey-dovey," Siyeon whispering to Bora.

"Really? Damn, I am not ready yet to tell him," Bora start to panic.

"Let just try to avoid any related question from them," Siyeon give a sign for Bora to greet them.

Bora got the sign instantly then give an awkward smile to them. "H-hey," she wave to them and walk toward them.

"G-Good morning," Hyuna starting the conversation.

"Good morning! It so coincidence to meet you guys this morning, got class in here too?"

"Yeah, it on 2nd floor," Hyojong answering her with his smirk.

"Ahh.. I am at ground floor," Bora point to her class. "Ouh by the way, this is Siyeon, my friend,"

"Hi, we met before in class where you guys have to give an instruction to us," Siyeon give a smile and bow politely.

"Ouh yeah, I remember you," Hyuna smiling as she remember her.

Bora try to break the awkward between herself and Hongseok where he just keep quiet when they talking to each other. She pat Hongseok arm and give a smile. "A-are you okay? you look sleepy,"

Hongseok clear his throat and give a smile where Bora can tell it a force smile. "Ouh ah yeah.. I rarely wake up this early," he rub his nape.

Bora give a smile. "Wash your face before get into class. I am going to class now," She look at her other friends and wave to them. "See ya," she walk passed them.

"Bora wait.." Hyuna called her.

Bora look at them.

"Are you going to eat at Shinwon's office for this lunch?" Hyuna ask her.

Bora think forawhile then nodded. "Sure,"

"Okay, see you soon," Hyojong wave to her.

Bora nodded and wave to them back before both of them walk to class.

"That was too awkward!" Siyeon give a relief sigh after they got far from them.

"I know, Hongseok is so bad at hiding his feeling. I actually feel guilty,"

Siyeon look at Bora before put her arm around Bora's shoulder. "We can't take care everyone's heart. In the end, we will feel regret if anything we did is not what we want,"

"You are right," Bora sigh.

 


 

"knock knock.."

Hyojong, Hongseok, Hyuna and Shinwon stop their eating. Usually some student will met Shinwon when break time so they usually will have to keep formality. If the student seeing them eating on the office table, it might effect Shinwon's image.

"Yah, clean up your food, someone is coming," Shinwon whispering to his friends and quickly take his friend's food out from his table.

"I was just want to take a bite," Hyojong sigh but following Shinwon's order.

They quickly take their food and put at hiding place.  All 3 of them sit at the couch in the room after the food clear from the view.

"Come in," Shinwon give the permission to the person behind the door after get himself ready infront of his computer.

The door open slowly before Bora pop-out between the door. "Haa!"

"Yah! we thought you are someone else!" Hyojong pouting when seeing Bora.

Bora laugh, happy to see her friends got tricked by her.

"I don't know you were this polite before," Shinwon sarcasticly said to Bora.

"I am polite more than you know, okay," Bora stick her tongue out and sit infront of Shinwon's seat.

"Yeah right, that person who burst into men's bath room," Shinwon remind their old memories.

"It was a bet! Hyojong ask me to do that," Bora point to Hyojong.

"Don't dragging me into your fight," Hyojong trying to run from his fault.

Bora grins and take out her sandwich from her bag. "What time is your class?"

"2pm, and you?" Hyuna also sit next to Bora and take out her food from their hiding place.

"The class is cancelled and Jinho oppa will fetch me after this," Bora answer her.

"He didn't working?" Hongseok ask. He trying to get in with the conversation.

"He take half day. I got plan to do with him today," Bora take another bite of her sandwich.

"Plan? what plan?" Shinwon got himself a corndog into his mouth.

Bora nodded while eat the food infront of her. "It something he always ask me to help with,"

"Find a gift for his girl?" Hyuna remember when she was a classmates a.k.a close friend to Jinho in their high school, Jinho always ask her opinions on what to buy for his girlfriend. But when they close to Bora, Jinho always ask Bora since that time his girlfriend was same age as Bora.

"Exactly!" Bora grinning.

"But how can we don't know! I thought he was single!" Shinwon pouting.

"I don't know too, maybe he meet new one already? Try ask-"

"Tutt ... tuttt..." Shinwon already called him by phone while doing loud speaker without let Bora finish her words.

"Yes Shinwon-"

"You dating with someone now?!" Hyuna cut Jinho's words when Jinho pick up their call. 

The phone got quiet before he replying. "Is it Bora who told you?"

"Yes, you didn't ask me to keep it secret, right?" Bora ask him back.

"Seriously Bora.. why you so naive?" Jinho sigh.

"Ah so it supposed to be secret," Bora catch the meaning when she supposedly keep it secret, she starting to feel guilty.

"Tell us now, why keep it secret from us?" Hyojong start to investigate.

"You guys will teasing me," Jinho answering them.

"Aren't it fun?" Shinwon added.

"But not for me, idiot," 

"You will get used to it," Shinwon said more.

"That the reason why I didn't wanna tell you guys,

They didn't know what to reply as what he said is true,"That reasonable,"

All of them just chuckles when Shinwon lost his words.

"By the way where you guys now? I am on my to there,"

"At Shinwon's office," Hyuna answering him.

"Tell Bora, I'll be there in 10 minutes,"

"Roger!" Bora answer him from far

And they end the call.

"It must be funny if that person is someone we know," Hyojong say it, make them laugh.

"I know right? who know she is one of your batch," Bora added too and they start to laughing.

"Emm... Bora," Hongseok suddenly called her.

Bora look at him while taking a bite from her sandwich . "Yes?"

 I suddenly remembered I want to ask you something, it been in my head since this morning, I was going to ask you but Siyeon at there. The tall guy with you this morning, who is he? he look close to you," Hongseok suddenly change the topic.

Bora suddenly stop her chewing. The other friends also suddenly become quiet and got their attention on her. She thought changing a subject to Jinho will make them forget about that morning scene. "Who? Wooseok? he... he is my classmate along with the guy with blonde hair. You know them, unnie," Bora trying to pull Hyuna in the conversation to make it look normal.

"Ouh, that is them? I am not easy to recognised someone," Hyuna rub her nape, since she not that type who easy to remember someone face by just first meeting.

"But so far that I know, it hard for you to have skinship with someone especially the different gender than you," Hongseok added. The atmosphere become chills.

"That..." Bora hesitate to tell about the relationship between Wooseok and her. She sigh than put her sandwich. "He is someone I like ,"

Everyone look shock when heard what Bora just said. Some of them look at Hongseok who also still shock with what she just said.

"How long did you know him?" Hongseok ask more, his tone still calm.

"Few months ago?" Bora answering him. He know Hongseok is mad but it will just make him more mad if she didn't answering him.

"And you already like him?" Hongseok ask again, starting to make Bora feel annoyed.

"Ouh okay wait... I know it feel kinda chills in here but let not talk about this anymore," Hyuna trying to change subject.

Bora chuckles. "Well, it hard to describe my feeling toward him. I tried to get him off from my life but destiny keep make us together. Knowing he actually know me well make me fall for him deeper. So, if that question mean 'how I can fall for him in that short time?', so the answer is love, you can't choose who you love or when you fall in love,"

Everyone keep silent. Didn't dare to get in their conversation. They know, Bora's answer will just make Hongseok more mad.

"Then, what am I for you?" Hongseok suddenly ask that awkward question.

The sudden question make Bora silent for awhile. "Aren't we decided to be friend? I was once thought, am I still love you? but then I didn't feel that feeling anymore, I bet I just missed our memories, and that's it. So I don't think we can be more than that,"

"So, you just give me a false hope?" Hongseok look like he starting to gone mad.

"Wait.. what are you saying? I never give you hope tho, I treat you same as other. I already got my eyes on him even before we become friend again." Bora stating the fact.

"Then you want to pay back what I did to you?"

"Seriously, Hongseok? Aren't I already told to you before, I already forgive you, so why would I want to pay what you did? It a past, and when I said I want to be your friend, I mean it," Bora got annoyed.

"Are you that easy?" He continue to make Bora feel annoyed.

"Yah Hongseok hyung, you can stop now," Shinwon know the situation become uncontrollable.

"Control your tempered, Hongseok-ah," Hyojong try to make him calm.

Bora stand up and wrap her sandwich. "I got nothing to said. You with your 'can't accept the reality' behaviour, I am done with it. I am answering what you ask, I don't want to hide it either because I don't want you put hope on me since I can't return your love back. I feel guilty too but I can't hide it forever. I might end up hurting both of you so since you already ask me, why not I just tell you. If you think I am bad girl, go on, it not like you haven't think of me like that before," Bora smile to him with sarcastic smile. "Guys, I will go now, I will just wait Jinho oppa at main entrance, see ya,"

"Bora!" Hongseok called her, still not done, the other trying to hold him. "Did he know everything about you? will he accept the other side about you?"

Bora stop her step before turn her body to face Hongseok. "I didn't tell him, but..." Bora pause forawhile than smirking. "He figure it out by himself,"

"H-How?" Hongseok can't believe with what he just heard.

"Like I said, destiny got us together. He saw me when I am 'this' person and 'that' person. And what important, he can accept both side of me without hurting me.That why I can love him this far," Bora smile then wave to Hongseok, "See ya,"

Hongseok just stay still like statue, can't accept the reality of what he just hear while the other friends look confused of what they just talk about.

 


 

"Hey- eh? where Bora? aren't the class cancelled?" Once Wooseok get in the car, he shocked that the one on the driver seat is not Bora.

"Ouh, she going out with her old friend," Siyeon explain to him.

"Which friend? his ex?" Wooseok look at Siyeon with curious look.

Siyeon laugh. "You are so jealous! not him, his another friend. He want to ask Bora's help about what should he buy for his girl's birthday,"

"Okay, then I can accept that," Wooseok smile, satisfied with the explaination.

"Did Hyunggu want to followed us?" Siyeon ask when she feel something is missing.

"Maybe nope because the other are suspicious about what he did this few days," Wooseok answering her.

Siyeon nodded and start to drive the car leaving the college.

"Emm... can I ask about Bora?" Wooseok suddenly ask her.

"What is it?" Siyeon just look infront without look at him.

"Is Bora this introvert since before you guys come here? I mean, she don't want to be friend with other. You know what I mean. It been like more than 3 months and she still feel awkward when talk with others, even with Hyunggu who is same kind as you guys,"

Siyeon give a slightly smile. "Bora actually through a lot even before coming here. If I tell you about her, you must feel pity toward her. Her life is so pathetic than you imagine,"

"What you mean?" Wooseok confused.

"Promise me you won't feel pity on her after I tell you this,"

Wooseok thinking forawhile before nodded.

"When she was 6, all her family members got killed by bad guys. At that time, Magician were having a war between wolf and fake magicians. They start to killed Nature Connector families first because they are the most soft-hearted family but the strongest one when they in forest. At that time, us, Bora and her cousin were having a camping at our school. Her cousin is 9 years apart from her but he was there because he was facilitator. The bad guy make her families passed out and killed them brutally in their own house. The one who found them lifeless are Bora and her cousin. Because of his vengeful attitude, his cousin go by himself, took a revenge for their families but there no news about him until now. Magical World have decided he was officially dead,"

Wooseok seem speechless when listening what Siyeon explain. "T-then what happen to her?"

"Everyone in Magical World look at her with pity until she don't dare to leave the house for more than 6 years. 6 years, living alone. She just eat anything from her neighbours. My family, Gahyeon and Handong's family who always give her meals so that she can survive. Anyone who see her at that time, will never hold themself from feeling pity for her," Siyeon stil with her serious face.

"I don't know, I just start feeling bad when listen this," Wooseok starting to feel sorry with Bora's life. He thought he the only one who through a lot but end up Bora got more rough than him.

Siyeon chuckles. "So, you want to hear more or want to stop here?"

"Tell me more about her,"

Siyeon smile. "At the age of 12, Minji's family start to take care her by forcing her to go to school. As you know, Minji's family is so strict but actually there a good thing they do that. After few persuasion, they threating her to demolish her house if she still don't wanna go to school. And at last, she going to school, and friend with 6 of us. What you see her now, is 100 percent better than before,"

"Why she didn't tell me even once?" 

"It because she don't want you to feel pity on her. What you think of her before I told you about this story?" Siyeon smile to Wooseok.

Wooseok think forawhile answering Siyeon. "Strong girl I ever met?"

"Yes, that the reason! He want everyone seeing her as a stronger girl ,"

Wooseok just release a sigh, still speechless with everything.

"She is okay now, what you have to do is create her future with colour. I don't want her feel hurt again. When Hongseok hurt her, we cut all her ties with her friends because we don't want they hurt her more. But, it just make her to her oldself who become antisocial and introvert, just the different is, she did leave the house but just when we got mission,"

"You guys are so protective, should I do that to her too?" Wooseok ask with serious tone.

Siyeon chuckles. "Please don't do that, I ask you to colouring her life, not control her!"

Wooseok chuckles and rub his nape.

"All you have to do is just give her support whenever she want it," Siyeon added.

Wooseok nodded and smile. "I'm glad, I ask you this thing to you, or I will forever know her past,"

"Well she is secretive. Everyone know it. She rarely showed she care about us, she is that person who show it with her body,"

"Body?" Wooseok smile with his naughty smile make Siyeon slap his arm.

"Yah! What are you thinking! I mean from her behaviour and gesture!"

"Ahh... my head is not in right mind," Wooseok give a reason.

"Yeah right, ert!" Siyeon didn't trust him.

Both of them laugh.

 


 

"What are you doing here?" A voice make Wooseok back to her sense. He is at infront yard of the treehouse.

"Ahh.. Gahyeon-ah, Handong-noona.. I was just waiting for Bora," Wooseok reply to them who just come to the treehouse with Handong.

"While thinking something?" Gahyeon ask while smiling. She stand next to him and lend her body on the wall.

Wooseok chuckles. "You read my mind again?"

"Sorry, my ability now keep getting stronger. I can't stop those thing come to my head even I tried not to read people mind," Gahyeon smile then sigh.

Wooseok smile. "As what you know, yeah, I am thinking those thing," he point his head make Gahyeon chuckles with his humour.

"What is it?" Handong ask Gahyeon and Wooseok, clueless.

"Siyeon told him about Bora's past," Gahyeon told Handong who facing them.

Handong smile. "So, what you think about her?"

"I feel sorry, I just feel like I wanna hug her and give her some supportive words, but I don't know. It too sudden to do all those thing," Wooseok tell Handong what in her mind.

"She is a lot stronger than you know," Handong pat Wooseok's shoulder.

Wooseok nodded but Gahyeon know Wooseok still feel sorry for her.

"When we at Magical Upper-tier Academy, Bora unnie refused to use her ability and just using her wand. The coach has been asking her to use her abilty but she never use it because of what you know, her bonding with nature is so strong. Her first term end up made her got the lowest mark among all upper-tier. At that time, she didn't have that healing ability. Imagine when you are the weakest and everyone is hitting you with no mercy, she throught a lot. But, the next sem, she change so much. She got first rank for combat test. And she use combination of combat skills plus wand for ability test. Even The Highest can't say anything because her combat skills is another level, it different from ordinary witches. Well, yeah , for Magical Police, their test is kinda same with what we learn at Magical Upper-Tier Academy, the different is we got ability test and they not. So, it rare to see the Upper-Tier got lose with the other person who just using combat and wand. Anyone who fight with her will feel humilated, this is how she got that 'Stronger girl' title. It show that she is not ordinary person who will give up easily. She can just give up and go back to her realself that time, but she choose to be the best among the best. Aren't she cool? " Gahyeon tell him the story to make him feel better.

Wooseok smile when listening to her. "I actually feel proud suddenly when you said like this,"

"Right? Just show her how much you love her. She didn't like those supportive words or whatsoever where it come after you know about her past, treat her like how you usually treat her but take care of her so that she won't feel like what she felt before," Gahyeon added.

"Thanks a lot for those words. I just need someone to tell me what should I do with this feeling and I am glad you guys help me with it," Wooseok smile to them.

Handong smile back. "After all, you are our family thought, we have been throught a lot together from past few weeks. Helping you with this thing is normal thought,"

Wooseok chuckles and nodded. "Thanks,"

Both Gahyeon and Handong smile to him.

Suddenly Handong phone ringing.

"Hello?........ what?........ where?.........okay I will go there,"

Handong off the phone. She look worried.

"Who?" Wooseok ask her.

"Bora,"

"W-what what happen?" Wooseok turn pale when her name been mention.

 

And cliffhanger!! hahahaha... sorry guys! I just love to do like this! By the way, I am really sorry that I didn't update last two days because of my busy schedule. By the way, thanks a lot because read my Fanfics! please watch our Pentagon's new MV, HUMPH by click HERE . Thank you!