Page 5 : Friendship

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"I am going, see you later," Siyeon wave to Bora and run out.

As always, Siyeon is as busy as she used to be because of her work and classes. Sometimes Bora feel guilty since she know Siyeon want to study because she wanna accompany her. But Siyeon never said anything about how tired she could be. That make her more guilty.

She got 2 hours gap so she walk to her usual place. Bora using stick that she always bring it as key to get in the rooftop which locked. Once the lock were open, she was shock when there a tall figure infront of her.

"Oh God, I am so shock," Bora caress her chest, to make her heartbeat calm again.

The figure chuckles when seeing her reaction. "Why you are so weak?" 

Bora sigh and walk in to rooftop. "What are you doing here, Wooseok?"

"Nothing, I just feel that this place are good to rest my mind," He answering it naturally while his view on what the building face to.

"I can agree about it but, I found it first and it my place to be alone and rest whenever Siyeon is busy, so I wonder why it become 'our' place now?" Bora put her food on the bench, trying to chase Wooseok away from her comfortable place with 'nice' way.

"Are you antisocial?" Wooseok ask with serious tone.

Bora stop doing her things forawhile before continue it again. "If that what you think, then, maybe I am,"

"But if you are antisocial, why you was hugging E'dawn hyung? is there something... or is he your boyfriend?" 

Bora chuckles with annoyed tone, know where it go. "Even I got something with Hyojong, it none of your business,"

Wooseok chuckles. "Seriously? What are you? Third wheel? You didn't know he already with Hyuna Nuna?"

Bora blowing some of her front hair, holding her anger. "Well what make you concern about me and him? why did you care so much?"

He keep quiet before continue his words."I thought you were different than other girl-"

Bora chuckles , can't believe what he just said, "What you mean by that? Different? I am obviously different from other girls. I got my own reason to be who I am now, you don't know me yet, Wooseok," 

"You got no different with the girls who ruining people relationship,"

"Aren't you overboard? You got no right to said who am I just by what you see last time. You really wanna know what our relationship? here I told you. He was my friend when I was at high school. We were so close , even Hyuna unnie can't say anything. He was clingy with me from high school and hugging like that is nothing for him and even for me. It just a bit emotional because we didn't meet for 4 years. Don't judge me by just what you see, plus it nothing to do with your life," Bora burst out her anger. 

Wooseok just keep quiet. He processing what Bora just said. He back to sense and he don't know too why he act like that.

"You are one of the reason why I can't get well with human. Mind your own business. Don't ever come here. If you come here again, I will lock the window and you got no way to get here," Bora take her foods and walk off from the rooftop.

 


 

It been a peaceful week for Bora after that mad incident between her and Wooseok. She can feel the stare from Wooseok to her but she ignore it. Wooseok's friends didn't bother to make noise too when with her. They know Bora didn't like noisy environment. But they always talk to her whenever they can. Bora already used with that situation. She also didn't go at the rooftop anymore. She didn't feel like wanna go there. 

Bora walk out to her class with Siyeon who is tired. Bora just chuckles with her friend's behaviour. Suddenly 3 guys stop them. Bora wanna mad when she suddenly recognised them 3.

"Hoetaek oppa, Jinho oppa.. Shinwonie.. what are you doing?" Bora shocked with their act.

"We thought we won't see you again," Jinho pouting.

Bora chuckles. "I guess Hyojong told you guys about me being here," She seeing Hoetaek and Jinho wears. "You guys must be skipping your work, huh?"

"We are not! we take half day just to meet you," Hoetaek smile to her.

"Yah Shinwon, why didn't you talk anything?" Bora poke Shinwon who been quiet than usual.

"I'm-"

"Shinwon? Ouh.. I know you! I think I saw you somewhere, we used to be classmate, right?" Siyeon suddenly cut Shinwon's words.

Shinwon nodded shyly. 

Bora chuckles before look at her other old friends. "We can't talk long , Hongseok might come and mad you guys,"

Hoetaek slap Bora's arm make her groaning. "He can't mad us. We got our right to friend whoever we want. There no rules where you can just friend with one sided,"

"Even there a rules like that, I will choose you instead of Hongseok. He is so boring!" Jinho pretending to yawn.

Bora just chuckles, after all, she really touched with what the persons infront of her said. 

"Let go somewhere ! We got so much things to talk to!" Jinho pulling Bora's hand.

Bora just smile slightly to her old friends. Bora can't lie herself that she really missed her old friends. Bora look at Siyeon and Siyeon give a smile, giving a permission for her to go out with them. She grinning to Siyeon before clear and look at her friends. "So where to go?"

"Yeyy!!" Hoetaek and Jinho pull Bora to their car and Shinwon give a wave to Siyeon before run to his friends.

 


 

"Why you give me a lot of sugar today? You ruin my diet!" Bora pouting while her hand full with ice-cream, chocolates, waffle, candies and cotton candy.

"Are you still with your 'healthy food' diet? you got perfect body already thought," Shinwon look at Bora from head to toe.

"Don't look me like that, ert!" Bora try to kick Shinwon but she got short leg and end up kicking air.

"Hahaha! shortie!" Shinwon teasing her.

"Hoetaek oppa!" Bora try to ask Hoetaek to take her side.

Hoetaek and Jinho just laugh with their act. Hoetaek pull Shinwon's back collar softly to his side.

"You know you shouldn't be here and go to class, right?" Hoetaek give a warning to Shinwon.

Shinwon pouting. "I wanna be with you guys too... It not like I always act like this before,"

"Is that mean you missed me before?" It Bora turn to teasing Shinwon.

"Wh- in your dream!" Shinwon stick his tongue out.

"Okay, stop you two! Let eat something, where to go?" Jinho cut the fight again. He missed that environment but there are no sign they will stop fight.

"Tteobbokki!" Both Shinwon and Bora answering Jinho.

"It on me," Jinho's word make them all cheering loudly.

 


 

It night already and they send Bora to her house. Bora click the remote control for her house's gate before it open wide for them. Hoetaek drive in the big area full with trees and plants.

"I remember it now! Your house still big as before. And it stil creepy," Shinwon look around the way where they go.

"But it so weird that we forgot where your house before even we keep went to your house many times," Jinho face not satisfied with himself.

"Yeah, I know! All 5 of us not remembered where is it. It so weird thought," Hoetaek agree with Jinho while his hand calmly drive throught the forest.

Bora just keep quiet, she know the reason why.

 

"Before 7 of you stay here, there a rules to follow. First, you can bring your human friends around the area of our mansion, but they not allowed to get in the mansion because all the secret about witches and wizards are in this mansion. Second, your human friends won't remember this house location eventhought they come many times. So, don't ever think about they fetching you here. But, infront of the gate is the route to your school, so you can wait the bus at there. In other meaning, you have to walk out for 1.5km by yourself,"

"What?!" All seven of them whining after hear what their guardian told them.

 

At last, the car reach infront of the big mansion. It night so it look more creepy than they use to know before.

"I still wondering how your interior," Hoetaek look at the big mansion infront him.

Bora just chuckles. "It just some boring mansion like when you watch in TV. You know I can't let you guys get in, right? My housemates might not comfortable if I bring you guys in,"

Shinwon pat Bora's shoulder. "It alright, so we can hang out like this again later?"

Bora look at all her friends, thinking if they can meet like this again or not. "Well of course but tell me first, no suprise like before, okay?"

"Of course! Should we have some camping?" Jinho give a suggestion.

"Oh that a great idea!" Hoetaek agree with Jinho,.

"How about you bring all your housemates too?" Shinwon asking Bora with grins.

"Are you kidding me? I know what you want. You need more girls for our camping, right?" Bora can smell something fishy with what Shiwon says.

"Did you think I am Womanizer?" Shiwon know he was caught red hand.

"Well, yes we are!" Jinho, Hoetaek and Bora answer it simultaneously.

"Yah!!" Shiwon shout.

All 3 of them laugh with Shiwon. They love to because he is easy to tease.

 

But they didn't know there 6 pairs of eyes watching them from the window upstairs.

"Is it alright for her to be friend with her old friends?" Yoohyeon asking Minji and Handong.

"They were like parasites who stick together before. They treated Bora like princess,even before Bora dated with Hongseok. All the decision I did before about cutting her from our old school was half of it from jealousy. I am jealous with how easy she got friends and boyfriend at the same time," Minji chuckles. "But now, I feel like I am too childish to do that decision without thinking deep. I make a barrier for her with other human. She not even become her old self, but it become her phobia to be near with human. After few years, I think it all my fault that she become like that. So, to make her overcome the phobia, I think friend with her old friends can help her," Minji caress Siyeon head, giving a sign that she make a good decision to let Bora out with her friends.

Handong just smile, agree with Minji answer.

 


 

"I am sorry, I can't go to class today because I got shooting for whole day, Please cover me!"

 

Bora remembered Siyeon's words from that morning. She already getting used with Siyeon not with her in class. She walk as usual when suddenly someone pull her arm. Her reflection act make the person who hold her flip on air to the ground.

"Ouch damn hurt!!" The guy on the floor groaning.

All the attention on them now. Now Bora realised who the person is.

"Wooseok-ah! I am sorry I didn't know it you. Why did you pull me like that? aigoo," Bora pull Wooseok to stand up.

Wooseok holding his back which hurt while stand up. "Why you are so strong?"

Bora scratch her nape, guilty. Of course she is strong, she got all black belts for karate and Taekwando. "Sorry,"

"Can we talk somewhere?" Wooseok ask her suddenly.

Bora look at her watch. "Emmm... sure," 

Both of them walk the rooftop they used to go. Bora run to the plants that grow up well. She thought it will died since Bora forgot about that plants. Bora connect with herself with the plant and become one with the plant before her focus on Wooseok.

"Did you give some water to my plants?" 

Wooseok rub her nape before nod. "I thought it need some water since you didn't come here lately,"

Bora nodded. Admit that she owe him. "Thanks,"

Wooseok give some soft slightly smile as the sign of welcome.

"So, what do you want to talk with me?" Bora look at other plants.

"I am sorry for what I did few weeks ago. I didn't know why I act like that too," Wooseok calmly talk to her while stand beside her.

Bora smile slightly. "Nah, it alright. I know it will become like that. But Hyojong is clingy type like that. It hard for me to get use with it at first but time passed and I'm used to it already,"

"How old are you? Why did you talk like E'dawn hyung is same age as you..." Wooseok suddenly understand. "So you got same age as him?"

Bora chuckles and nodded. She walk to the place where it got more view to see the forest area. "Why? I'm look younger than my age?"

Wooseok chuckles. "That ridiculous," he walk beside her. "If you can get used with E'dawn hyung's hug, can you get used with this?" Wooseok hug Bora from back softly make Bora freeze.

 

Another chapter released.. don't forget to subscribe if you love this story!