Page 3 : Dream of You

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"OH GOD!! why he is so up?" Yoobin emotionally throw the pillow.

"I hate this movie, for like seriously," Bora also not satisfied with the ending of the Movie they just watch.

"They wanna make it dramatically," Gahyeon hug herself.

"What did you guys watch?" Minji bring a tray of hot drink to them.

"This stupid movie, I don't know why we watch it," Yoobin shut the TV off.

"Agree!" Both Bora and Gahyeon agree with Yoobin.

All 3 of them go to Minji and wait Minji pour the drink. Yoohyeon and Handong walk in with biscuits and pancakes.

"Where is Siyeon?" Yoohyeon put the pancake and distribute it to 5.

"Work," Bora answer it short while her hand take the pancake and biscuit from Handong.

"Emmm.. delicious!" Gahyeon smile after eat the pancake.

Handong messed Gahyeon hair and giggles.

"So how your class?" Minji pat Bora's head.

"Emm... I really love it," Bora smile and nodded.

"See, I know studying can make you happy," Handong smile and drink the tea.

"Emmm.. Handong-ah, I got something to ask you. What it mean if I keep dreaming the person I never seen before?" Bora suddenly asking. It take a week for her to ask to Handong.

"Dreaming a person? Is it a guy?" Handong ask and eat the pancake infront of her, like the question is nothing.

Bora nodded.

"Did you met him in real recently?" Handong ask again.

"Wait how did- ah you read my fortune already," Bora asking and then answering it by herself.

"No, Siyeon unnie told me,"

"Tchh.." Bora throw the pillow playfully to Handong.

Handong chuckles. "Sometimes there a connection between this person with this person because of something. Since you are the Witch, it can be some hint or the universe wanna tell you something. It can be one of you know each other before, or it can be hint of something will happen between you two,"

"Woah.. I don't understand any of it," Yoohyeon seem too confuse from what Handong explain.

Gahyeon just chuckles "Unnie , it not just you who not understand," 

Both of them have the hi 5 make the members laugh with the two of them.

Handong drink her tea and just smile with her friend's behaviour. "What I mean. Since we are witch, that mean the person used to be something for you or will be something for you,"

"That more understandable," Yoohyeon grins and so do Gahyeon.

Handong pinch both Yoohyeon and Gahyeon's cheek then back to serious tone. " It just, I don't know how you got that dream because usually, not everyone got that kind of dream, even fortune teller like me. My vision isn't clear but that something you have to solved it by yourself," she pinch Bora's cheek and smile.

Bora pouting, thinking about what Handong said. 

"What ever is it, don't easily fall in love with a guy again, unnie!" Gahyeon with pancake full in mouth, pat Bora's back.

Bora just give a smile. "Don't worry, I won't,"

Handong just smile and drink the tea. "And If thing not as what you want, just accept the fate and trust your heart,"

All the eyes on Handong which calmly eat her pancake, ignoring the stare on her.

"What do you mean?" Minji's turn to ask.

Handong smile and the focus on her pancake on plate infront of her. "Emm so delicious,"

 


 

Bora walk to class by herself. Siyeon got work so she won't come to that class so it her first being alone in class. Bora did feel insecure but she didn't show it physically. If not because her love toward studying, she won't be here alone.

"Wear earphone until the lecturer come, okay? Either you wanna listen a song or not, it up to you, but with this, you can ignore peoples and people know you didn't hear them," Minji put earphone to Bora's ear before she ride her car.

Bora remember that and she is wearing it. Once she reach the door to class, she can see the class still empty and there only a few students who come early. If not because she is witch, and she got up-to-date fashion more than those nerds, she might join the persons infront of her now. Bora walk to a corner and sit as far as she can from human. She scroll the songs in her phone to find a good song before the lecturer come. She didn't realised there a lot of students already get in the class. She just with her world, bobbing her head up and down and ignoring anything around her.

Suddenly someone take off one of her earphone make her shock. That smile, she know that smile. "Y-you?"

"Hi, Bora-ssi, where Siyeon-ssi?" The guy look around.

"S-she's not coming, she got work," Bora look around and see there already 2 persons sits next to her , 2 at her infront and 1 at back. 

At her back, she remember that guy, that the guy she dream before. He just stare at her make Bora's heart beating fast.

"This is all my friends by the way, infront of you, Changgu hyung.."

"It cool if you call me YeOne," The guy at infront give his adorable smile.

" and next to 'YeOne'..." Kino highlighting YeOne name make YeOne grins. ".. is our one and only chinese friend, name Yanan hyung.." 

Yanan also smile to Bora, he got sweet smile that can melt girls heart.

"... this next to me is Adachi Yuto.."

Yuto give his hand to shake hand with Bora, and Bora shake hand with him hesitately. "Yutoda,"

"...Oh.. that his trademark, He is Japanese by the way.." Kino wink at Bora. "And our maknae at the back, he is Wooseok, he always keep quiet when meet someone new but don't worry, he is funny and sweet,"

"Yah Hyunggu.."

Bora didn't know but her heart beating fast when listening his husky voice. And she just know his name now. When in mission, she is comfortable on not knowing who the person she have to spy or against with.

"Why did you guys sit near me?" The question suddenly out from .

"Hmm? us? well it because we saw you here?" Kino answering it, weird with the question out from Bora.

Bora stand up and walk out from a group of guys. "I- I can't study with many people around me, sorry," Bora bow and find a sit where it far from other human..

She's really uncomfortable and she really need to leave them and sit at other quiet place. It not because they are noisy or what, it just, she don't wanna shared her comfortable space to anyone anymore except her childhood friends. She don't wanna the past repeating again.

 

"Hi, I am Yang Hongseok, you can call me Hongseok. And you are Kim Bora, right? Should I call you Bora?"

Bora nodded. Minji not coming that day because she had a meeting with her family. She never been alone before, and it her first being with normal human alone. Other members were in other class because of age difference.

And that day, suddenly there this person who come and wanna be her friend. She never friend with other persons except her 6 friends from her childhood. They come to Seoul because they followed the traditions which been followed since their ancestor.

The Upper-Tier witches needed to stay in Seoul and get along with normal human before become the leader of their family. But seem like they was give up to be leader because they still awkward with human. For the one who got different age with each other, Siyeon and Gahyeon seem can get along well with human except Handong, she is with her own world. Yoohyeon and Yoobin also like Bora and Minji. they just getting along with just two of them. 

"I always saw you with your friend, why did you alone today?" Hongseok sit on the table infront of Bora.

"S-she got family matters for this week, so I am alone," Bora still stared the book which she also don't know what did she read.

"Well, I can be your friend for now on whenever your friend not come," Hongseok smiling and put his chin on her desk to get eye contact with Bora.

Bora a bit shock with his behaviour.

"Come on. I am kind thought . let me sit next to you today since my friend, Hyojong didn't come too. I will introduce with my other hyungs and dongsaeng at break time," and he sit at Minji place.

 

Everytime she remember that, she will always feel her cheeks warm and her eyes feel hot. She clear and look infront which at the same time, the lecturer are coming. She know Kino's friend might feel her weird or they might don't like her now but she can't do anything. That the only way she can forget everything happen with her and him.

 


 

"Okay, see you at next class. Thanks for listening my lecturing," And the lecturer leave the class.

Bora quickly get off from her place and go to cafeteria to buy some sandwich before her second class start. She just wanna run away from those guy. And she did it. She buy the sandwich smoothly and walk to rooftop. The rooftop was lock but she always can open it by just using a stick. She love high place because she can feel more relax and calm. Plus, staying at 'No Entry' place really can avoid human from coming. She was there with Siyeon every break time from last 2 weeks. 

Bora look at a pot of flower infront of her. Before, the plant was about to die because no one take care of it, Bora take care of it and that day, it  bloom up well make Bora happy. She pour water on the plant. She smiling when she feel that the plant is growing well.

"You got beautiful smile,"

The husky voice make Bora's jolted. "Oh my, how did you come here?" 

"Me? I got here by climbing that window. Did you walk in from there too?" Wooseok point the window next to the door.

"N-no, by door," Bora scratch her head.

"Wait- how? it awlays lock though,"

"I hacked it," Bora just stand there while seeing a tall guy infront of her.

"This place are so cool, no wonder you always come here with your friend," He walk around the rooftop.

"W-what are you doing here? aren't this place can't be enter?" Bora asking him. 

"Well I always saw you come upstair. So I come here, wondering what attract you here. And I saw you already out here. It hard thought to come out from that window but seem like you didn't heard me even when I fall. For a second, I thought you are deaf,"

"Excuse me?" Bora didn't expecting he said those things.

"But you are not, right?" Wooseok pat Bora's head.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Bora brushed off his hand, didn't believe he is acting like that.

"Oh I am sorry," Wooseok take off his hand and sit on the bench.

"I thought Kino said that you are shy but seem like you are not," Bora can feel that she starting to annoyed with the guy infront of her.

"Well, I am shy , but only with the new person. But you are not,"

"Excuse me? We just know each other today," Bora stand infront of the sit guy and cross her arm on her chest.

"You really look like that girl," His tone changing while his eyes on the view infront of him.

"What you mean?" Bora didn't understand the question from him.

"I didn't recognised you last week since you wore glasses. But I do got sense you are that girl. And today, I am really sure that is you,"

"What are you saying?" Bora fed up with Wooseok. She didn't understand what did Wooseok says.

" I used to dream this girl again and again. We met at this pretty place. With lake, flowers and trees, she look like one of it, she is..."

Bora freeze with what she just hear. "So you dream of me too?" 

"Yup, eh wait.. don't tell me you dream of me too?" Wooseok as shock as Bora too.

 

Another chapter release, hopefully there are more subscriber for this story <3 Thanks for read it ^_^