Page 4 : Memories

Welcome to My Dreamworld

Bora freeze with what she just hear. "So you dream of me too?" 

"Yup, eh wait.. don't tell me you dream of me as well?" Wooseok as shock as Bora too.

"I never thought you dream of me too, I thought I'm the only one," Bora turn her body and facing the view from rooftop.

Wooseok come next to Bora, make a lot of difference in height between them. "But why did your look was different from the dream? In my dream, you look like one of the kind in the deepest forest.. but now.."

Bora clear . "How am I when you dream of me?"

Wooseok pause for awhile before talk again, "You got your hair untie, you look really fit with the forest at your background. what I can say, you look difference with how you are now," 

Bora smile shyly. 

Wooseok chuckles. "I didn't said you are pretty,"

Bora pouting and look at him sharp.

"How about me? Am I look handsome in your dream?" Wooseok ask her excitedly.

"You just look shabby with your white dress, nothing attract me," Bora said it to make Wooseok mad but end up make Wooseok laugh.

"How can you said that ? Usually person who come to someone dream will look handsome like prince,"

"Well, in my dream, you are not. I am the one who dream of you, so it up to me to said how you are in my dream," Bora stick her tongue out.

Wooseok giggles. "You look antisocial when you in class before, but you are actually a fun person thought,"

Bora hold herself from smiling when heard Wooseok's compliment.

Wooseok smile when seeing what Bora trying to do. He look at his watch. "You will late to class,"

She shock when seeing what time is it. "Oh god, I will late," Bora quickly take her bag and run to the door.

"See you later, Bora-ssi," Wooseok wave to Bora.

Bora just give a smile, bow and run to downstair. Bora hold her chest. It still beating fast. She still wondering why she is not awkward when talk to Wooseok since she always awkward when talk with stranger.

 


 

Bora walk to her car, at last , the class end for that day. It really tired for her to be in sea of humans who used to killed their ancestor. It more tired when she is alone. She wonder how Gahyeon , Handong and Siyeon being alone in class when they in high school. She walk when suddenly she bump into someone.

"Oh god, I am sorry-" She pause when she seeing who the person infront of her.

The person smile when seeing her. "Bora! I thought you will runaway again after see us last week," The guy hug Bora tightly but Bora's reaction didn't showed any awkwardness, just a bit stuttered after seeing the person.

"Hyojong-ah..." At last the word out from .

"It alright if you break up with our Hongseok thought, we still wanna be friend with you, we not even wanna hear what happen with you two, Why did you leave us ?" Hyojong hug her tight.

"Yahh... " Bora chuckles, holding from crying. "You still not change,"

"Of course, it just you who changing , look at your car! how can you use that car for just 4 years ?" Hyojong point her car which park not far from them.

Bora chuckles. "Yah.. don't hug me like this, people will misunderstanding," Bora push Hyojong softly from herself.

" Hyojong! why did you leave your bag at cla-" the voice stop when seeing Bora.

Bora know who is the owner of the voice. The guy's reaction change before come to Bora.

"What are you doing here?" The guy ask with his straight face.

Bora clean . "I am studying here,"

"Is it because the guy which with you already leave you? So you gonna find new one in here?" 

"Excuse me? " Bora starting to feel annoyed with that guy.

Hyojong push the guy far from Bora. "Yah , Hongseok-ah! Aren't you should let the past be a past?"

"Whatever is it, I still not forgive her. I'll leave," Hongseok walk far from them.

Hyojong run to Bora. "Don't take it deep, remember, you still have me as your friend, you got my phone number, right? contact me whenever you want," Hyojong holding Bora's hand. 

Bora smile, nodded. "Thanks,"

"I'm going first, he still got that hot tempered, you know that," Hyojong waving and run to where Hongseok go.

Bora take a deep breath and trying to think positive.

"Are you alright?" Kino and his friends come to her make Bora startled.

"Ah.. yes I am, emmm... did you see everything?" Bora ask them, afraid if they know what happen between her and Hongseok.

At the back, Bora can see Wooseok with his straight face, not like when he at rooftop.

"Actually... yeah," Yanan answering her question.

"Let just pretend nothing happen, okay? I'm going home. Thanks for worried about me," Bora bow and walk fast to her car.

 


 

She has reach her private place which place deep in forest. The flowers are always bloom in that area. The lake are beautiful like there a pearl on it surface when sunlight was lightening on it. some animals are playing near the lake. But Bora, she is staring on the lake, thinking of what just happen between her and Hongseok. She didn't believe Hongseok still mad at her. The last bad moment suddenly played in her mind.

 

:"L-let break up," Bora holding her tears.

"Wait, am I hear it wrong?" Hongseok make his confused face.

"Let... break up. I-I think I love someone else. I don't want to play your heart," Bora clean and run out from class.

"Wait, Boraa!" Hongseok call her but it too late, she already run out from the building.

 

Bora's tears fall on her cheek.

 

"Yoobin will help by erase the memory about what he just see that night, but Bora, break up with him after that, so that he won't be close with you again,"

 

Bora wipe her tears. She clear her throats. She stand up and take off her shirt then jump to the lake infront of her.

 


 

Bora walk in the Mansion with lazy step. 

"Bora unnie , where you go? You make us worried," Yoobin run to her once she reach the living room.

Bora give a slightly smile. "I went to forest garden, it been awhile I am not being there,"

"We got meeting today, about the latest mission we did," Yoobin pull Bora to their meeting room.

"What happen?" Once her step in the meeting room, she ask the question to the persons in the room.

"I got vision about the stuff they want which we were planning to give to our last client, but it end up will effecting us in the future," Handong told Bora.

Bora remember who the client's target. He is Wooseok. "Planning? What do you mean? You didn't give it to them yet?"

"I got bad sense when I wanna send the items to them, so end up I just give them his hair. But they wanna more now. They want his blood yesterday, and suddenly Handong got the vision about it. It will effecting us. We might end up having war with Wolves if we give his blood," 

"What you mean? What connection between wolves and us?" Bora sit , still confuse on the infomation from Minji.

" The guy we take DNA before, it either the guy been protected by Wolves or he is wolf but one thing for sure, we actually can't touch him,"Yoohyeon tell them with her serious face.

Bora cupping her face, didn't believe what she just heard. "Already reject this mission?"

Minji nodded. "But we got another problem,"

"What is it?" Bora look at Handong and Minji.

" We have to protecting him," Handong look at Bora with worried.

"Why?"

"The one who hired us have a bad intention from start. That target guy will be in danger from now on. They will send other spy or night courier to take his blood, and it will end up same result as we got, " Handong explaining to Bora.

"Oh wait, you told me before about that tall guy in our class is that target guy, right?" Siyeon suddenly voicing.

Bora nodded slowly. She got a feeling that her comfortable zone won't be as comfortable as it name.

"So I think both of us can take care of him at College," Siyeon smile happily.

"Oh my God, what a coincidence! It easying our job," Minji seem to feel relieved.

Bora just sigh. It not because of Wooseok, but it because of his noisy friends. She know, friend with him will be result to be friend with his friends.

 


 

"Only you, okay? I'm not gonna be close with them," Bora walk fast, leving Siyeon at back.

"But this work is for both of us. Why would you don't wanna be close with them?!" Siyeon trying to walk as fast as her.

"I can watch him from far," Bora walk fast to class.

"That make us like stalker! Unnie~" Siyeon pouting and trying to persuading Bora.

Bora take sit far from others like always. Siyeon just stand with her pouting face. "Come on, unnie~"

"You know I won't change my mind, right?" Bora become annoyed with Siyeon.

"Hi guys, what happen here? Did you guys got bad morning today?" Yanan ask them while his fellow friends following from back.

Bora's eyes on Wooseok and so do him. But he still with his straight face. Bora didn't understand why he act friendly before but he didn't after that. And now they have to take care of him. That make Bora not comfortable.

"Oh hey! come sit with us," Siyeon smile and quickly sit next to Bora.

Bora eyes bigger when hear what Siyeon just said. Her hand quick to pinch Siyeon thight. Siyeon just ignore it.

"Is it alright?" Kino ask and his eyes look at Bora with comfortable face.

"Ofcourse, don't worry," Siyeon smiling with her meaningful smile.

All 5 of them sit infront of them and Wooseok sit infront of Bora.

"So... you are Kino.. and..?"

"Yanan, Yuto, Changgu and Wooseok," Kino introduce them to Siyeon.

"I see... so you guys got same age?" Siyeon ask them naturally while Bora got her eyes on book infront of her and ear on the conversation.

"Well, me and Yanan are older than them. We late a year because we got some personal matter to handle. I can feel that maybe we are the oldest one in here," Yeone got his sweet smile spreading on her lips. 

Siyeon can feel other eyes on 5 of the persons infront of her. Maybe jeleous with both of them, because being close with 5 of them. Yeah, why not, all 5 of them really look like an idol but except, they are in the college and taking full time course. She remember in high school, there also a group of 5 members were like them. And they are that person who used to be friends with Bora also one of them is Bora's ex now.

Siyeon shake her head. "There is other person who is older than you guys," Siyeon grins and her eyes on Bora.

Bora which felt the eyes on her, look around her, and found that her instinct was right. "What?"

"How old are you?" Yanan got interest with knowing her age. 

"My age? for what? isn't that a sensitive issue?" Bora ask them again, didn't comfortable.

Siyeon laugh. "Since when you got sensitive with this kind of thing?"

"Aigoo.... seem like you don't know me yet," Bora knock Siyeon head make all 4 of them laugh.

But not Wooseok. His eyes still on Bora which Bora didn't realised it.

 

Another chapter release, so what you guys think about it? Feel free to give a comment below ^_^