Page 12: Magical Black Market

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"Did you see Bora? I didn't see her from morning," Yoobin walk down from upstairs and ask to Handong.

"I don't know, I heard she got special mission with Minji unnie," Handong which watching the television, telling Yoobin.

"Minji unnie? what is it?" Yoobin wanna know.

"Well they didn't tell us but you know if both Minji unnie and Bora unnie having their mission together, that mean it a dangerous mission," Handong hug herself.

"Dangerous mission? why did they didn't told us?" Yoobin feel something off when hear about it.

"I don't know too, they just say hi to Handong unnie and running from me. I guess they trying to keep it secret between us," Gahyeon from kitchen, join the conversation.

"Why they so secretive?" Yoobin sit next to Handong.

"That must be something dangerous. They not even bring Yoohyeon thought, that mean Yoohyeon unnie ability not really efficient for this mission," Gahyeon also feel something off with the mission they were handling.

" If Yoohyeon unnie is not included, that mean it must have something to do with Magical World," Yoobin face suddenly change.

Handong and Gahyeon also got the same expression. "What should we do? I am starting to worried,"

"Let just wait until tonight, if there still no news from them, let tell Yoohyeon about this,"

Both of them nodded.

 


 

"Did you not tell Yoohyeon?" Bora asking Minji which beside her. Bora driving her Land Rover throught the road in between jungle.

"Nah.. you know Yoohyeon will keep worried if she know where we go and if Gahyeon reading her mind, that will be a lot of chaos," Minji said to Bora while her eyes on the book infront of her.

"We never hide any mission from them thought," Bora added.

"Well this mission is not a joke thought. We can't tell them because we don't want to make them worried about us. We all know there a lot of magic which we never know it existence is exist at Magical Burrow. At least both of us got stable ability between magical and physical fight," Minji already look at Bora.

Bora chuckles "You know that word is more fit with Siyeon, right?"

"Siyeon got strong aura, her ability is obviously for killing, the last time she used the power, she almost killed that fake wizard. She can't control her emotion.That will be bad if she got tempered suddenly. We can't predict how peoples in Magical Burrow talk but we know they are rude, Atleast, we can talk with brain and not with emotional when people trying to hit on us," Minji smile to Bora.

Bora nodded, agreeing with Minji. After they going deep enough, at last Bora stop the car. 

"Here we are," Bora take a deep breath.

"It been awhile we doing mission together," Minji seem excited with it.

Both of them out from the car before Bora make the bushes hiding the car like it just some land with big bulge.

"To be honest I am still feel amazed when seeing you do like this,"

Bora chuckles. "Then I am gladly you still not bored when seeing me do like this,"

"It because you rarely showed your ability,"

"Well , the rarest is the special one,"

"I agree with that," both of them laughing. 

Both of them walk into the woods. They cover their mouth and wear their uniform like when they doing the mission, then cover it with mantel so that no one look at them weird. The walk took 15 minutes until they reach to the market full of people of scary vibes. The atmosphere is not as friendly as when they in their village. They laugh but their words are rough. As a professional, both of them trying to ignore the atmosphere and walk past through them.

They walk until they reach an old bookstore. Both of them look each other before get in the bookstore. The bookstore atmosphere is more calm and there no other people but them.

"Hello?" Minji take off the mantle which cover her, so do Bora.

Then someone walk out from the back room behind the counter. "Oh hello, may I help you?" A guy in 20s with bright smile ask them.

Minji look a bit stuttered when seeing that guy before she felt Bora push her arm to answering that guy question. "Um uh... I.. I mean we need to find this one book,"

"What book you want to find?" He ask again with smile where can melt girl's heart.

"It called 'Life of WiWolf'," Bora answering him.

That guy's expression suddenly change to serious, "Why did you want that book?"

"I-It for personal purpose. Just incase you got it," Bora stuttered with sudden change of his expression.

"Not anyone know about that book, who are you?" He ask more with more cautious.

"W-we?" again, Bora stuttered with the question from the bookstore owner.

"That book, it a protected book and it illegal. No one know about that book except if you know one of it. Who are you?!"

"We are from Magical World," Minji answering him with calm voice. Bora look at Minji with unbelievable face.

"What are you doing here? You know you can't be here except you got bad intention!" His voice going louder now make Bora panic if the outsider will hear them. 

She got an idea when Bora sees there a lot of plant inside and outside the store so she make the plant to be soundproof in the store.

It only make the store owner afraid more. "What are you going to do?!"

"Hold on, it not like th-"

"Leave!" He take out his wand from his pocket and point at both of them.

"Wait, you are pure wizard?" Bora got shocked when seeing the wand on his hand.

"I know him," Minji take off her shaded make both Bora and that guy speechless.

"N-nuna.." at last, a word out from his mouth after few seconds seeing Minji's face.

"Who is he?" Bora ask Minji, wondering who is he.

"He is my healer's son. And also my childhood friend, Byounggon," Minji said it, still with calm voice.

 


 

The bookstore was closed, and the plant already in their place. Bora and  Minji in that bookstore, sitting on the tea table, before Byounggon walk in with the tea and cookies. "Here you go,"

"Thank you,"

Both Minji and Byounggon smile shyly with each other.

Byounggon pour the tea on their cup before give to them.

Bora nodded to Byounggon as thank you sign when he give the tea to her before she hesitately ask what in her mind. "Urmm... sorry for ask this but... what did you do in this Blackmarket area? aren't the pure one is dangerous to be here?"

Byounggon just give slightly smile and drink a sip of his tea. "I am not that pure, my father is normal human,"

"B-but aren't WiMan didn't have magic, and that wand..."

"He is special case, the wand was choosing him when we were looking wand for me," Minji cut Bora's words.

"It impossible," Bora shocked when hear about it.

"Well, it not. It rarest case, but it possible," Byounggon waving his wand and the sugar cube infront of them floating before get in to his cup.

"Woahh.." Bora look impressed with what she just see like a kid who never seen a magic.

Byouggon chuckles when seeing Bora's reaction. "Your friend is funny, aren't she is pure witch too?"

Minji smile and cares Bora's head like kid. "She always impressed with everything new to her eventhought she already seeing that for his whole life,"

Bora chuckles, shy to be the main topic.

"Is this where they transfer you?" Minji ask and look around the bookstore.

"Transfer?" Again, Bora a bit lost with the topic.

Minji don't know if she can said or not, but Minji know she have to expose Bora with their main responsibility. "He is Magical Police,"

Bora got shocked before give a soft smile, "that amazing,"

Byounggon give a smile to Bora.

"So why did they put you here?" Minji ask with serious tone.

"Fake Magician things, I can't tell you more, you know that right? Since my scene is a human scene for wolves and my aura is not as stronger as ordinary Wizard, so it fit with my role here. Even if I'm off guard, I'm sure you won't feel my Wizard's aura,"

"You are right, I didn't feel your aura when I first come here," Bora nodded, agree with him.

"I don't feel anything from you two too, especially you, Minji nuna.. I remember your auras was so scary to compared with your parents. But now, I didn't feel it anymore. Is that Upper-Tier Academy really change you?" Byouggon smile will never failed to make others to fall in love with him.

Minji nodded. "We got trained just like you guys though, what did you expect? Try fight with Bora for combat, no one can fight her," Minji smirking.

"Bora?" Byounggon point to Bora which shocked when been mention in the conversation.

"She is the last heir of original Magical World's Protector," 

Byounggon seem shocked when knowing about Bora. Bora never showed herself after their family died and hiding all the time. They just know, when she was in Magical Upper-Tier Academy, she was the weakest among the other Upper-Tier students.

"M-Madam, I've been rude to you before, I am really sorry," Byounggon bow to Bora make Bora feel awkward.

"W-wait I am not the leader yet," Bora look at Minji, pouting. "Yah! is it the time to do all this? aren't we should find that book?"

"Book?"

"Yes, the book we ask before,"

Byounggon bite his lips, feel hesitate. "B-but can I know why?"

"Well... it complicated..." Bora look at Minji.

"We actually trying to stop war from happening between Wolves and Magical World," Minji seem have an 100% trust on Byounggon to tell everything to him.

"What do you mean?" 

"To make a conclusion, we have to find is there any way to save this WiWolf from this fake Magician. They want his blood to make them stronger,"

"Wait... aren't this thing should be handle by Magical police?"

"We can't do that. You know this innocent kid will dying if we let Magical Police handle it? They won't let this boy living because this kid have to be protect for their entire life, Other than protecting them, they will choose to kill them," Minji's alpha aura can be feel as they feel chills suddenly.

"You-" Byounggon sigh. "How can you said that infront of me, I am Magical Police too, you know? you make me like useless here,"

Minji rub her nape, forgot about who she is talking with. "Sorry, it just.... I don't want us to kill innocent people. They not wrong, the wrong one was their parents, this kind didn't want to be born like this thought," Minji let out all what she think.

Bora smile when listening what Minji is thinking. She know Minji is more than qualified to be the leader of Magical World but having this thinking make Minji look more cool than she ever be.

"Okay, I can give you that book," after few minutes, he agree with it.

"Thank you!" Bora smile can't be hide.

".....but! promise me all of you can save the world like what you said," Byounggon give a condition.

"You know you can trust on me," Minji give a ink to Byounggon.

"Don't try to wink at me, you know I'm in trouble if they knew I am helping you guys to hide WiWolf," Byounggon pouting make Minji and Bora laugh with how he act.

"Thank you," Minji smile and pat Byounggon shoulder.

 


 

"I can't, let go save them," Yoohyeon stand up and walk toward the basement.

"But where are they?" Siyeon ask Yoohyeon back make her stop.

After a while she turn to facing her friends. "I'm going to send some souls to find them,"

"There is no need, we are back," Minji and Bora walk into their mansion.

"Yahh! where have you guys go?" Yoohyeon pouting.

Minji smirking and Bora showed the book they got from Byounggon.

"That book! I was planning to get it!" Yoobin look shocked with the book at Bora's hand.

"Before you go, I already planning with Minji to go. It too dangerous to let you go there by yourself," Bora wink and give it to Yoobin. "here, you read first, I'm going to take a rest,"

"Me too!" Minji stretch her body.

Handong smiling when seeing her friends. "I am glad you guys okay. Take a rest, we will call you guys after we done cook for dinner,"

Thank you Handong-ah," Bora caress Handong head before walk to her room with Minji following from back.

 

Done another chapter! Sorry for the long- longgggg- longggggggggggg hiatus! I just got time now to update this fanfics. Hopefully you guys will love it.

 

** Madam/Sir : To be called for the highest one in uniform officer rank.