Page 13 : Half of Freedom

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"... it was saying that WiWolf actually can't be decide their gen either they are more to Magician or Wolf but most of them got naturalised and it make them a normal human with no ability. For WiWolf who in this condition, they are in the most safest zone because there is no way others will know about them except if the enemy know their parents. In special case, the Wiwolf either with wolf gen or magician gen, is in dangerous zone because their aura will feel weird, you know when you feel it. Anyone with this gen have hide and protected. For rarest one, which got both wolf and magician gen, their aura will change according to their emotional..."

Siyeon yawn in the middle of Yoobin's explaination. "The book is too good since it explain everything about WiWolf but it too much," 

"Whatever is it, everyone should know about this," Yoobin replying Siyeon.

"Can you just make short for that? I want to rest before going to work," Siyeon pouting.

"I'm not gonna do that, I'm not good with that, Siyeon unnie," Yoobin tell her with calm voice eventho they can feel how chills it feel.

"Okay okay... let just anyone who want to know about it , you can stay, to anyone who don't want to listen, you guys can do your things," Minji give up, don't want any fight happen eventho she know Yoobin is a calm type but saying whatever she saying. She afraid if Siyeon is the one who start it first.

Siyeon stand up with Gahyeon. "Thank you... see ya!"

"I have to prepare food for dinner," Gahyeon smile and walk to kitchen.

"Unnie, is it alright with just us who know about this?" Yoobin ask Minji.

Minji just sigh. "Well, we can't force them too tho,"

"How long will we let Wooseok to just be in that tree house? I can see he already feel bored," Handong suddenly change the topic.

"Should we let him go to class? I guess it alright because there got Bora unnie and Siyeon unnie," Yoohyeon give an idea and look at Bora.

"Well... I don't know. I can take care of him but I'm afraid something will happen when I'm not with him," from her voice, Bora really worried about him.

"Then how about his defense skills?" Yoohyeon questioning her after been quiet for a while.

"It become good but he still need to train," Bora answering her.

"Then you can train him after class. Because being alone in tree house, it will also can cause depressed. Depressing thing is not a joke in here thought," Minji pouting when she thinking about the News she just watched that morning.

"Yeah I know right? Suicidal soul is more scarier than the one who died from accident. Most of them feel regret because their soul cannot go anywhere. That type of soul is the soul I hate the most because they are so annoying, they disturbing me so that I can send them to other place, urghh!" Yoohyeon added.

Bora nodded and sigh. She afraid if Wooseok will get kill when she's not by his side but she also don't want him get depressed just because they have to hold him in the treehouse.

"Are you worried about Wooseok?" Handong suddenly ask Bora privately.

Bora look at Handong and give a smile to her. "Yeah, kinda, but I don't know if this is a good idea to let him go to class now?"

Handong smile back to Bora. "What do you think? Is it a good idea? Is there any other option to surveiliance him IF majority choose to let him go to college?"

Bora think forawhile before smile and nodded. "You are right, after all, that college been surrounded with plants! How can I didn't think about this!"

Handong smilling when what she want to said has been caugh by Bora.

 

 


 

 

"Where your mind go? You know I'm not gonna give you chance, right?" Bora give a warn to Wooseok before get her feet ready to kick Wooseok.

"Wait wait wait... I cannot.." Wooseok quickly walk back with his hand shielding his body from get Bora's kick.

"Why?" Bora ask him.

Wooseok point to Minji, Handong, Gahyeon, Yoohyeon and Yoobin who peeping him from treehouse. "How can I focus if there someone peeking me training?"

Yoohyeon who near the door, walk out from the house like there nothing happen after busted on what they do.

"What? the other academy also got students who watched the other trained," Yoohyeon answering him with innocent face.

"Yes but usually I was training alone with Sua but peeking like that? Wonder how I'm gonna focus?"

"Ahh.... well we want to see how good you are after few weeks of training," Minji join the conversation.

"Well... if that the case then you guys can watch around here, it more comfortable than seeing you guys peeking like you will point anything wrong whenever I'm doing mistake," Wooseok point at the table near his training area.

It make Bora chuckles with Wooseok's words. She actually didn't aware when all of them watched her and Wooseok training. But for sure, she know Wooseok got strong sense when he can see them peeking at both of them training.

Wooseok smilling when heard Bora chuckles. "Are you laughing at me?"

Bora clear pretend that nothing happen. "What make you think like that?"

Wooseok chuckles when he know Bora actually lied to him.

The other members which take a sit at the table near their training area look at both of them. Gahyeon which can read their mind on what happen, just smile.

"What is it, Gahyeon?" Minji asking her.

Gahyeon chuckles. "I can feel that actually Wooseok like Bora unnie,"

"Wait, really?" Yoohyeon got shock, try to make sure if she heard it right.

"I thought Wooseok already got destined partner?" Yoobin remind her friends.

"That destined partner issue... it will end soon," Handong smile while her eyes still on the couple which laughing over some conversation.

"Let continue! focus!" Bora's voice attracted the others to see them.

Seem like Wooseok was teasing her make Bora got shy. He just laughing with Bora's action.

"You want to get kick?" Bora threatening him.

"Okay okay! sorry! let me take mood for awhile," Wooseok hold his laugh and take a deep breath.

"Quickly or you won't survive tonight," Bora threatening again. She start again by make a side kick on Wooseok without let him ready.

"Yahh wait!" 

 


 

"Urghh..." Wooseok walk tiredly to them with bruise all over his body.

"Seem like you use a lot of strength on him," Minji chuckles.

"What? this is the most lightest one thought," Bora look at Wooseok and chuckles when seeing how tired he is.

"Yeah, I once cannot walk here by my ownself before," Wooseok nodded while drink his water on the table.

"But usually, I didn't see any bruise or any hurt part on his body thought," Yoohyeon added and look at the bruise all over Wooseok body.

"Ouh, about that..." Bora ask Wooseok his bruises's arm and Wooseok just give him without asking anything.

Bora use her ability on Wooseok arm and it slowly recovered infront of her members.

"W-wait... you are healer ?" Minji shocked with what she just watched, and so do the other members.

Bora smiling. "I never know I can heal people too at first, but Wooseok told me that I can heal any living things and plants, I've tried it before!"

"The ordinary healer can't heal plants," Yoobin added.

"Well, she is extraordinary healer," Wooseok give a smile to them.

"What do you mean?" Yoohyeon turn to ask.

"There is no Upper-Tier witch or wizard got healing ability, healing like that is only exist when they using wand, but not Sua,"

Everyone got speechless when what Wooseok was saying hit them. He is saying the right thing.

"How did you know what I can heal?" Bora's turn to ask Wooseok.

"My late mom told me, in the future, there will be another new upper-tier witch where they can heal any living things on this earth including plants,"

Wait, Wooseok-ah... can we know who is your mom?" Handong which been keep quiet for long time, suddenly voicing her thought.

Woosoek smilling when she thinking about his mom. " She is fortune teller like Della, but she run from Magical World because she is in love with my father," 

"Is her name Woori?" Handong ask again.

Wooseok look at Handong with curiosity. "So you know her?"

Handong smile slightly. "She is my auntie, my mom's youngest sister,"

"Woah... what a small world," Suddenly Siyeon which come from nowhere, look even shocked as her members.

"Since when you at there?" Gahyeon ask her.

"Well, just forawhile but long enough to know about Bo- I mean Sua's new ability," Siyeon almost busting Bora's. She clear . "Continue, don't mind me here,"

"I never heard about you are having an auntie, Della," Minji turn the topic to original topic where she more attracted to hear it.

"It was happen long time ago, I guess when you guys baby? I don't know.. but what I know, my late grandma and late grandpa didn't bless her relationship. And she got kick from our family. Since then, we didn't heard about them. But when I know about this, and the reality my mom's sister already passed away, I just don't know how to tell my mom about your late mom. She was searching for her everywhere after she become the leader but didn't got any information about her," Handong sigh.

Wooseok look down, feel guilty. "I guess it all my fault everything become like this. I don't know if it okay for me to be here, on this earth after my mom died because of protecting me. Even my dad put me in orphanage.." he smile and clear his throat, holding his tears. ".. I just hope my mom will be alive now instead of me,"

Everyone in there didn't know what to say to him. Bora never see him crying, and when seeing him like that, it make her heart hurt a lot.

"Hey Wooseok-ah, it not your fault, when your mom decide to married your father, I am sure she know she have to face dead when protecting you. Everyone know what happen when magicians married with wolves. She was ready to protecting you at that time because she want you to live. Never blame yourself. Your mom just doing what is right as mom, If you died that time, your mom will feel guilty for entire life." Handong persuading him.

Wooseok wipe his almost fall tears and give a bright smile. "Thank you for that positive words,"

Suddenly Wooseok feels like someone had messed his head. He look up and seeing Bora is the one who did that.

"If you feel like you don't have anyone in here, remember that we are your family. You got 'blood related family' and even 'not related but still your family' here. We can treat you as our own family,"

"She is right, we've been throught together like a real  family this few weeks, so we are here for you,"

"Thanks everyone," Wooseok give a smile to them. "But..." Everyone look at him with concern. "... if we really family,..." Wooseok look at Bora and Bora look at him with soft look. "... we should get married, because I don't want to be just your brother,"

The Dreamcatcher members got chocked when heard the words out from Wooseok's mouth. Some of them chuckles when Wooseok still got time to tease Bora. Bora's eyes change to annoyed look.

"Can you for once be serious?!"

Wooseok just give a big smile to her.

"Aigoo... that playboy in yourself still there even at time like this, huh?" Bora hold herself from knock Wooseok's head. 

Everyone just laugh when seeing everything become normal again.

 


 

Wooseok walk into his room after taking a bath when suddenly someone knock the door. He only with the towel around his waist that time. He quickly walk down and open the door when infront of the door is Bora in shaded.

"Sua-ssi, is there anything I can help?" He starting to smile mischiviously.

Bora quickly turn her body to back facing him. "Yah! aren't you should wear some clothes or shirt?"

"Nah, I know it you who come here. I am ready to be taken away by you," Wooseok give a teasing smile.

"Tch... such a playboy. By the way, I just come here to tell you, tomorrow you can go to class," Bora cut the mood and straight to the point.

"Wait, really??!! " Wooseok become excited until he almost make his towel fall from his waist but thank goodness Bora still back facing him.

"But! the members will send you to class. You still can't stay at your hostel because there no one can protect you there," Bora give a condition.

"It alright, as long as I can meet all my friends again," His smile still on his lips as he feeling excited with what he just heard.

"Then, I will be going," Bora clear and ready to walk when suddenly Wooseok talk.

"Thanks a lot, I am so happy today with everything which just happen." Wooseok confessed to her.

Bora smiled without look at him. "It nothing, you should rest now." then she walk and leave him.

 


 

"Remember to call me when your class is done. Don't try to hangout outside of University yet. We afraid we can't protect you there," Yoohyeon remind Wooseok when they on their way to his University.

Wooseok nodded, can't hide how excited he is when they let him to go class.

 

"You heard already from Sua last night, right?" Minji ask Wooseok when they were having breakfast at treehouse background.

Wooseok nodded with bright smile. "Thank you so much,"

"Emm, did Bora telll you the conditions too?" Minji ask more.

Wooseok nodded again with excited face.

"There is another conditions, you only can go to University and go back to this house. That mean only us will fetch and send you to University. Second, never ever tell about the attacked or about us to others. We not gonna let other involved into our problem. Third, click this when something happen and we not there yet," Minji give a dream catcher key chain to Wooseok with button in the middle of the key chain.

"Agree!"

 

At last they reach University. Woosoek take his bag and get out of the car before waving to Yoohyeon and Yoobin in the car.

"Wooseok-ah!! it been awhile!" Siyeon run to Wooseok, pretending that she just meet him after few weeks not meet him.

Bora at the back, try to hold her laugh with Siyeon's acting skills. Bora give a slightly smile to Wooseok when Wooseok look at her.

" Hi girls," Wooseok give a soft smile to them.

"So, how your holiday?" Siyeon asking him while they walk together to class.

"Boring but interesting?" Wooseok answer her with short one.

"What a funny answer," Siyeon chuckles. 

"Well, I can be funny, thought," Wooseok smile and once again, he got his eyes on Bora.

"W-what?" Bora which uncomfortable with that look, asking him with her rough way.

But Wooseok just smile. "I am happy to see your face again,"

Siyeon chuckles when seeing Bora blushing with just that words from Wooseok.

Bora quickly leading the walk to cover her blushing face.

"Wait, did you two got something-"

"Soon," Wooseok cut the words when he can guess what Siyeon will ask with grins on his face.

Siyeon cover from gaping so much. She can't believe Wooseok will be that blunt.

Once they in class, Bora take a sit near the window. As always, Siyeon will sit next to Bora and Wooseok will take a sit at Bora's back.

"Yah.. tell me! when did your relationship with Wooseok got improvement?" Siyeon whispering to Bora.

"What did you mean?" Bora didn't understand what Siyeon was saying.

"He never act like that thought. I mean, he got fond with you so much. Look that !" She make a sign for Bora to see Wooseok which can't stop on looking at her.

Bora sigh when seeing Wooseok who never take off his eyes on her even Bora already look at him with killing eyes. "Stop look at me that way! you look like ert,"

"I missed your face and reaction,"

"Did you want to die?" Bora a bit stuttered with it but she got cover it well.

"I will gladly die for you,"

Bora rolled her eyes, give up with him. She don't know he can be that annoyed when meet face to face.

Siyeon just chuckles in disbelief. "I wonder what happen to you two while I am not here,"

"Well, a lot of happen between both of us. But I love the part where we cuddling," Wooseok say it with calm and cheer tones.

"Omomo cuddling?" Once again, Siyeon covering from gapping so much.

"Yah! what are you saying?" Bora who already blushing throw her pen to him make Wooseok laugh.

"Wooseok-ah!!" Yanan can't hide his big smile anymore when he sees his bedmate.

Wooseok give a smile to his friends.

"Aigoo... how are you?" after hand greet with Wooseok, Kino sit beside him while his eyes didn't stop on looking him upside down.

"Well I am fine as you can see," Wooseok grins.

"Why you not come to our hostel first?" Yeone pouting.

Wooseok smile with hesitate expression. "W-well... I am still staying with my relative in here until everything will be alright,"

"What happen?" Kino ask.

"Emmm just some personal problem," Wooseok rub his nape. "But don't worry, everything will be alright soon," Wooseok give a grin to his friends.

"Let try chicken chop in cafeteria at break time. I heard it taste good!" Yanan suggest it while hugging Wooseok arm.

"They got chicken chop?" Wooseok eyes got bigger than usual.

"Yeah, I taste it before with my girl, it really taste like from western restaurant!" Yuto added.

"Take me in!" Wooseok get his hand up.

Bora at infront just smile when seeing how happy Wooseok that day. She know Wooseok feel so lonely this few weeks because there nothing to do at there except watching movie from laptop, play game, and play phone. Seeing him this happy, make Bora smile too.

 


 

"Should we eat with them too?" Siyeon ask Bora once they enter the cafeteria. She point to where the group of Wooseok, Kino, Yanan, Yuto and Yeone sit which in the middle of cafeteria.

"Well... can we eat far from them? I am tired to facing them, maybe at the corner?" Bora rub her nape.

"Why?"

"Well, You know I never eat at cafeteria? Because I don't like to be around many people," after few moments, Bora sigh. "But yeah, it our work to watch him, want it or not, I have to do it anyway,"

Siyeon nodded but then she saw something. "Well... if you with Hongseok and other, is it alright for you?"

"What you mean?" Bora look at Siyeon , confused.

"Then I will join them and look for Wooseok, you can join your friends, okay?" Siyeon smile and leave Bora which still confused.

"Bora-ya~"  Hyojong jump from Bora's back before Bora can call Siyeon.

"Oh yah~ I didn't see you here," Bora a bit shoked when seeing Hyojong and Hongseok at her back.

"Where your friend go?" Hongseok ask when she seeing Siyeon walk to other table.

"W-well she joining my classmates," Bora rub her nape, didn't sure why Siyeon have to leave her with them.

"You will join them too?" Hongseok ask again.

Bora look around and rub her nape again. "Well, I prefer to go quite place,"

"Then you should join us, we will eat at students committee office," Hyojong inviting her.

"Wait who..." Bora feel like she missed something that she should know.

"Shinwon?" Hyojong know it might make Bora shocked and he is right.

Bora suddenly choked when hear from Hyojong. "I never know it,"

"Well, he is president, anyway," Hyojong added.

"Once again Bora choked by herself. "What on earth I just know," Bora chuckles.

"Well , we shocked too when we sees him joining the committee," Hyojong agree with Bora.

"Come on, let buy food and go there, I am hungry," Hongseok whining like kid and push Bora from back playfully to counter.

Bora chuckles with Hongseok's behaviour and let him push her to counter. "Arasso arasso~"

Before she go to counter, she can see Siyeon already with the guys. But what make it bitter, Wooseok is looking at her with dissapointed face. She know it nothing with this kind of behaviour when with her friends, but seeing Wooseok face make Bora feel guilty. But her mind keep repeating to herself that he shouldn't feel jealous because obviously he already got his destined partner and that not her.

 

Another chapter finished!! So what you guys think? I know it starting to have conflict now... don't worry, it won't take long ^_^ This story will end soon but it will take time depends on my works and mood. Thank you for read this fanfics! Don't forget to subscribe my story!