Page 14 : Heat

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"Some friends said that Hyojong and Hyuna noona not good enough," Hongseok point to Hyojong and Hyuna.

They are in the college community office, eating while reminding some old memories.

"Ouh I heard from someone saying like that too .... but yeah , it more than 5 years thought, and we still together," Hyuna smile and Hyojong hug Hyuna's waist.

"They just jealous," Bora added.

"Yeah I know right?" Hyuna agree with Bora.

"I remember when Bora didn't friend with us yet, you got this special spot where only you know. So, you got it at here too?" Shinwon suddenly remember about it.

Bora nodded while stuffing more kimbap in his mouth.

"Where is it?" Shinwon ask with curiousity.

"Nah, I won't let you know because you are in student comittee!" Bora stick her tongue out make Shinwon want to pull her tongue but Bora quickly take it back and laugh.

"But seem like you not change that habit yet," Shinwon chuckles when seeing his friend acting like that.

"What habit? stick my tongue?" Bora ask without look at Shinwon. She is busy on eating her lunch.

"No, habit on finding some spot where people not even think to step in," Shinwon correcting her.

Bora coughing before drink her drink. "Why would I want to change?"

"Well yeah, I thought after this few years, you already can interact with many people,"

"After I leave school, I am just having homeschool. So there no way I become social like you think," Bora said it without any intention while her focus still on her food.

Everyone in there keep quiet, especially Hongseok. He know he the cause Bora take homeschool that time.

Bora clear , know that she had touch the sensitive issue, maybe it not sensitve for her now because everything is fine now, but she know they still feel guilty with it eventho some of it not their fault. "I mean, it a past and I didn't regret it, okay? don't feel guilty,"

"But still, I guess it just make your antisocial problem become worst, right?" Hongseok give slightly smile but still looking down.

"Nah... It not you guys who make me antisocial, it just ... I really don't like to be around many people. It suffocated thought," She trying to persuade them, don't want them to blame themselves.

"From now on, we promise that we won't let you go by yourself again," suddenly Hyuna voicing her thought with smile. "Eventhought we tried our best to find you that time but I know we didn't try enough to find you,"

'It not you guys fault that you can't find me, it because the magic didn't let you guys meet me,' Bora say it in her heart.

"I won't let you go anymore too eventhough if it something hard for me to accept," Hongseok words make Bora smile.

Bora chuckles, she holding the tears from falling. "Thank guys. Don't worry, if I have to go, I will tell you guys when the time come,"

"What you mean when the time come?" Hyojong ask when she feel weird with her words.

Bora smile. She know that she will leave them one day after she is ready enough to be one of leader in Magical World. But for now, she just want to enjoy with her friends. "It's time already, my class will start soon so see you guys later! Thanks for let me eat here with you guys!" Bora waving her hand to her friends and run to door before stop. "And thank you for becoming my friends again," Bora continue her words before leaving them.

 


 

Bora walk to treehouse that night to train Wooseok but she didn't see him. 

"Where is Wooseok?"

"Oh, he is not well. Maybe it been awhile he didn't have this kind of schedule," Handong busy on making some desert for Wooseok.

"I see," Bora nodded then take the apple which been cut by Handong. "Then, should I see him?"

"If you want to see him, please take this to him," Handong give a plate of fruits to Bora.

Bora nodded and walk into the house before she stop her step and walk backward while her eyes on Handong's face. 

"What?" Handong look at Bora's weird act.

"You not wearing mask today,"

"Ah, he is my cousin after all. So, yeah, I already showed myself to him," Handong answering her with calm.

Bora nodded and give a smile. "Seeing you happy like this, it must be fun to having a cousin,"

Handong can't say anything except to smile at her back.

Bora walk to Wooseok's room before take a breath and knock the door. "Wooseok ah?"

"Emm ...yes?"

"Can I come in?" Bora bite her lips.

Bora can heard him clear his throat. "Okay,"

Bora open the door and walk into the room. She don't know if she the one who feel it but it feel some weird auras when she get in the room. But it gone slowly when she sees Wooseok who got all wet with his sweat.

"Yah.. are you okay?" Bora quickly come to him and trying to feel his temperature from his forehead but he avoid from Bora's touch. Bora feel a bit taken with his action.

Wooseok give his weak smile. "Don't worry, I am okay. I will go to rest after this,"

"A-are you really okay? did you need any medicine? Did you want me to heal you?"

"No, it alright. I will okay soon, don't worry, I just need to rest," Wooseok again give a smile to her.

Bora nodded, don't know what should she do to make him feel better. "Just call us if you need help,"

Wooseok nodded, still with his weak smile.

Bora walk out slowly before checking him again if he really okay then she leave the room. Bora run to Handong.

"Handong-ah, seem like Wooseok is in pain," Bora tell Handong once she reach kitchen.

"What happen?" Handong look at Bora with worried look.

"He sweating alot. and he look so pale," Bora tell everything what she just see.

"Did he need any medicine?" Handong ask and wipe her hand, ready to find the medicine from cabinet.

"He said he will okay soon. He even don't want me to heal him. Seem like he just don't want anyone to disturb him, But I don't know..."

Handong thinking forawhile. "I think he will be okay soon. If he not okay for tomorrow too, then we will decide what to do to him.You should go to rest unnie, I will check on him tonight,"

Bora nodded. "Thank you Handong-ah,"

Handong nodded.

 


 

"Good morning!" Siyeon walk to kitchen with Bora. Bora got her hair tied because it starting to summer and it too hot for her to handle.

"Yoohyeon-ah, Yoobin-ah, where you want to go this morning?" Bora ask when she seeing Yoohyeon and Yoobin already wearing black shirt.

"Like always, sending Wooseok to college," Yoohyoen answering her with calm tone.

"But, aren't he didn't feel well?" Bora added.

"He already okay today. He even ask more food this morning," Handong give a smile while serving Bora and Siyeon a sandwich.

"Really? Glad to hear that. We just have one class with him today. So we can't really take care of him," Siyeon told them.

"But I guess Bora can look at him by using her ability?" Handong look at Bora with smile.

"I will try my best," Bora give a smile. "We have to now, Siyeonnie," Bora called Siyeon before drink her tea.

"Okay, see ya guys," Siyeon finish her tea too before following Bora.

 


 

Handong is right, when Wooseok get into class with his friend, he look happy like always. There no sign of him feeling sick.

"Hi guys!" Hyunggu wave to both Bora and Siyeon.

Siyoen saying hi to him back and Bora just give a smile to him. The others saying hi too, including Wooseok. But the different is, Wooseok didn't look at Bora at all, and even sit infront of her, not like before where he like to sit at her back, seem like he want to avoid her. It make Bora wonder if Wooseok actually hiding something from her. 

'Is it because when I get along with my Hongseok?' Her thought gone when Mrs Yoon come in.

"Good evening class? how are you today?" Mrs Yoon as always, brighter as usual.

Everyone answering her with the different answer. Then, the class start smoothly before Bora feel something she just felt last night. That weird auras. She close to Siyeon before whispering to her. "Siyeon-ah, did you feel what I just feel now?"

Siyeon nodded quickly. "I know right? where it come from?"

"I felt this thing last night too but it just awhile," Bora tell Siyeon.

"Is it bad auras?" Siyeon ask then both of them look around before Bora got eyes on Wooseok's body.

He look like he is holding a pain and his body starting to sweating like last night. Suddenly she remember something.

 

"... the wolves will got heat when they turn to be matured. Every month, they will got heat until they got their own destined partner. The heat will take atleast a week before they back to normal. It something like a girl in their period-" 

"Wait, why suddenly there about wolves?" Bora cut Yoobin's explaination.

"It because some WiWolf might got this kind of simptoms. If they got this simptoms, it will cause a dangerous to this Wiwolf," Yoobin answering her.

"Why?" Bora ask more.

"Like normal wolves, only their destined partner can smell them and it smell nice but for Wiwolf, the smells which release attracting the other wolves, not just their destined partner, and also the smells is weird. and the magician will feel uncomfortable and weird auras. It will make them easy to find," Yoobin explain more.

"Did Wooseok got heat simptom?" Minji ask to the members.

"Well, that we can't confirm because seem like he is okay this few weeks. I guess he didn't have this simptom," Gahyeon answering Minji.

All six of them nodded, agree with Gahyeon.

"Okay, so let skip that..." Yoobin continue her explaination.

 

","

"What?" Siyeon look at Bora, wondering why she cursing.

"I think he got heat. Why did he didn't tell us!" Bora still whispering but Siyeon can see how messed she is.

"Wait who?" Siyeon ask again, not understand.

Bora message to the other members so that they can take them out from there before get her hand up. "Ermm Mrs, can I ask a permission to get my friends go to infirmary?"

"Which friend?" Mrs Yoon ask her with serious tone.

Bora point to Wooseok.

"No, you can't, please sit down Miss," Mrs Yoon order her with straight face.

They feel something wrong with Mrs Yoon action. Before this, she is the most cheerful and kind lecturer they ever meet but suddenly she look weird.

"B-but Mrs, he hurt a lot," Siyeon added.

"No, it alright," Wooseok whispering to Bora and Siyeon. His face cannot hide how pain he feel but he trying to hold it.

"I said you can't leave the class! why did you guys so stubborn?!" Mrs Yoon suddenly raise her voice. Everyone in there seem afraid with the sudden change of Mrs Yoon behaviour.

"But Mrs Yoon..." Bora trying to persuade her again before Mrs Yoon hit the table hard and make a loud sound in the class.

"Why so hard to listen? If I said no, so IT NO,"

Both Bora and Siyeon sit back, got taken with Mrs Yoon's order.

Mrs Yoon clear then continue her teaching like there nothing happen.

In Bora's mind. There a lot of thing playing. Either she have to wait until the class end or not. But if to wait until the class end, it will cause dangerous to Wooseok. It will attracted any wolves near the college. Plus, their college are surrounded with forest. No one know what kind of living live in there. Suddenly her sense feel something unfamiliar run from forest toward their college.

"We can't wait, there something run to here," Bora whispered again to Siyeon.

"Is it wolves?" Siyeon ask.

"I bet it them," Bora sure with what she just feel.

"What should we do?" Siyeon bite her lips, didn't know what to do.

Bora take a deep breath. " Want it or not, we have to do this,"

Bora stand up and quickly pull Wooseok from his seat.

"What- yah.. the lecturer still teaching," Wooseok whispering to Bora, trying to release the hold from Bora. Everyone in class look at them both weirdly.

"MISS! WHY DID YOU SO STUBBORN??!!" Mrs Yoon look so bad when she is mad.

"I-I'm sorry Mrs, my friend's life is more important now," Bora bow to Mrs Yoon then she whispered to Wooseok."You can't be here, it dangerous,"

"What you mean?" Wooseok ask with weak tone.

"Your heat attract other wolves," Bora added and pull Wooseok to put his arm around her.

"Wait what you mean?" Wooseok ask more, his body just let Bora do whatever she want.

"I SAID DON'T GO!"

Suddenly Mrs Yoon change to big black wolf and attack both Bora and Wooseok, make both of them got thrown to other side. The other students screaming, afraid of what just happen.

"!" Siyeon run to the wolf and kick it before throwing the wolf with her fire.

Everyone in the room look shock with what they just saw. 

"Siyeon stop, you will cause fire in this room! Let me handle her, take the others out from this class!" Bora slowly get herself up.

Siyeon nodded. She know if Bora said no, that mean it really dangerous. So she followed Bora orders. The wolf set her target to get Wooseok which laying on the floor but Bora quickly pulled her by choking the wolf to the back. The wolf trying to release Bora and throw her on the floor. Before the wolf get it chance to bite Bora, the wolf suddenly got thrown to the wall behind her. It was from Hyunggu where he holding the wand.

"Hyunggu... you are the wizard?" Siyeon not believe with what she just seeing.

"There no time to explain, let get people out from this class first," Hyunggu order their classmates to walk outside the room.

Suddenly Yoobin appear with their uniform and mask infront of the door before they set their foot on outside the room. "Follow me,"

"Yes, follow her," Siyeon give an order make everyone follow Yoobin.

"Wait, you guys is the girls from that night," Hyunggu look shook when seeing Yoobin uniform.

"So, you are Inspector Kang's son?" Siyeon stop herself and ask him as she just remembered about Hyunggu surname also Kang.

"I-"

"I don't think it time to discuss this. Siyeon unnie, don't let anyone leave this college yet," Yoohyeon coming with the same uniform. She is now with her scythe, trying to put shield around the room so that people at outside didn't know what happen inside the shield.

Handong get herself enter the class where Bora, Wooseok and the wolf was inside. In class, Bora still fight with the wolf. She refuse to use her wand or ability so that the wolf didn't got bad injured or she in trouble. She tried her best not to cause the war with The Wolves. That wolf look tired as Bora fast movement and attack give an effect to her. For the last punch from Bora, the wolf already weak and hard to get up. Bora quickly take her wand and point to the wolf which already change herself to Mrs Yoon back.

"Tell me, what you want?!"

Mrs Yoon just laugh weakly. "I am trying to not attack him when in class but you ... if just you didn't trying to get him out from my class, he might be mine already," she point to Wooseok where passed out from the pain of heat and throwing effect.

"What you want from him?" Bora ask again with annoyed feeling with her.

"His blood, his heart, so that I can be immortal and powerful," Mrs Yoon smile again.

"As long as I am alive, no one can get him," Bora kick her make her passed out. ".. I'm ed up , I don't know I will cause the war between Wolves," Bora cup her face. "What am I doing?"

"Bora unnie, Wooseok..." Handong called her make her back to sense back.

"Oh I forgot about him!" Bora quickly walk to Wooseok and Handong.

"I guess he got fracture at his backbone," Handong tell Bora once she check Wooseok's condition.

"His body is hot too, i don't know if I can heal his heat or not," said Bora while using her healing ability on Wooseok's backbone.

"Can you try?" Handong ask her.

Bora nodded and concentrate on healing Wooseok.

"What we gonna do with this wolf?" Yoohyeon where suddenly talk make both Bora and Handong look at where the voice came.

"Should we ask JiU?" Handong give an idea.

"On the way here, Dream detect some new wolves coming from forest. So JiU and Dream gonna dismissed them since only Dream can do that. I still can't contact her yet. You feel about those wolves too, right Bora unnie?" Yoohyeon ask Bora.

Bora nodded. "That why I have to bring out Wooseok from class as fast as I can just now but end up our lecturer is the wolf too,"

"We need to take him out from here first, Bora and Handong unnie, can you take him to tree house? I'm going to handle this wolf first," Yoohyeon point to Mrs Yoon.

"Okay, I already heal his fracture but the heat, I just can make him feel relief for awhile and he won't released those auras and smell at this moment. But this is temporary, the heat will come again soon,"

"It enough to bring him home, go quickly, Gahyeon is waiting at home," Yoohyeon give an order.

Both Bora and Handong followed her and bring Wooseok out from the classroom.

 


 

Bora and Handong already reach home. Wooseok already in his room, still not wake up. Bora sit in the garden, immersed in her thought.

"Bora unnie, are you worried about Wooseok know if you are SuA?" Gahyeon join her.

Bora smile and nodded. "How can I said no when you already read my mind?"

"I can't help, sometimes, I didn't read your mind but still my hunch give me vibe just like read someone mind. It just come eventho I hold myself from reading anyone mind," Gahyeon give a smile.

"That because your ability is developing," Bora smile weakly to her.

Gahyeon pat Bora's shoulder. "By the way, I come here just to tell you that the others already at living room now with that Inspector's son,"

Bora  stand up and stretching before give a smile. "Let get in,"

Then both of them get in the room. All of them didn't have bad injuries but they seem a bit worried about something.

"What happen?" Bora ask them.

"Me and Dream trying our best to hold those wolves but seem like we in trouble," Minji tell her what in their mind.

"What you mean?" Bora didn't understand.

"They using their right to have Wooseok. They said Wooseok got heat, which mean, Wooseok is more to wolf gen. They got more right then us, magicians. If we didn't give Wooseok to them, they will come to us,"

" We can't give them. It more dangerous to let them have him. They could kill him!" Bora bite her lips. She know something bad will happen if they let Wooseok go to them.

"That why we still trying to figure this out, what we will do," Yoohyeon pinch her head.

"Why can't we tell Magical Police about this?" Hyunggu suddenly interfere their discussion.

"You know WiWolf will end up dead if they know? They can't efford to protect this kind. It will end up troubling them like what we just face now," Yoobin explain to Hyunggu.

"But if they know you guys keep him, aren't it troubling you guys?"

"After all, if we not keep him, we will caused more trouble than we know," Handong answering him.

Everyone in the room sigh. Suddenly they feel again that uncomfortable and weird auras around their house.

"Did he-"

"The heat time by time, releasing a strong auras. Eventho this is our territory, but still, I don't think we have to let him release this auras," Yoohyeon rub her nape, starting to feel goosebumps.

"So, do we need to find his destined partner?" Suddenly Siyeon voicing her thought.

Bora look down. She don't know who is his destined partner but for sure, she is jealous with her. 

"Then, Bora unnie, go in his room now," Handong give an order.

"Wait.. what? why?" Bora got speechless with what Handong just said.

"I trust that his destined partner is you," Handong give a confident smile.

 

 

Done another chapter! and by the way if anyone didn't know yet, Dream is Alpha or White Wolf who always with Minji. I change it before because I just feel like there is too many Alpha in this story '-_- and by the way thanks for read my story! don't for get to SUBSCRIBE if you love this story ^_^ 

 

SPOIL FOR NEXT CHAPTER: There will be a lot of sweet things (maybe) or even things so don't get excited, guys!! XD