Page 15 : Own by Her

Welcome to My Dreamworld

The sun hit Bora's face make her wake up from her sleep. Somehow, her body feel a bit heavy and tight, and she can feel a breathe on top of her head. She open her eyes and the first thing she sees is a guy's chest. She jolted when she shocked with what she just seen. Then her mind remember the last night scene.

 

"Wait... what am I doing here?" Bora try to escape from being push by her friends to infront of Wooseok's door.

"Come on, this is the only way to make him stop got heat!" Minji whispering to Bora but enough for the other 7 heard what she said.

"Aren't this is ion ? how can you force someone to be with someone?!" Bora also in whispering tone.

"You are his destined partner, this is not ion!" Siyeon added.

"How can you guys so sure?!" Bora pouting.

"How can you said Handong unnie is lying?!" Gahyeon added make Bora more pouting.

"I just feel that this is not right thought," Bora sigh.

"I know it been quite hard for you to accept but this is the only way to stop him releasing this uncomfortable feeling. Pllus you don't want him to get suffer, right?" Handong words made Bora thinking forawhile.

Bora sigh. "Fine! but at least, give me some mask to cover my face-"

"You not gonna need it, trust me," Handong push Bora to Wooseok's door and knocked it before Bora can get ready.

"Yah-" Bora mad at her friends when they pushing her more.

"SuA? is there anything you want?" Wooseok ask from inside the room.

All of them freeze, wondering how did Wooseok know that was her.

"How did you know this is me?" Bora ask after hesitating to ask him.

There no answer in the room for awhile.

"Is there anything you want?" Wooseok change the topic.

The other members told her to get inside while pushing her forcely to the door. Bora feel annoyed with her friends but then she just followed them. "C-can I come in?"

It quiet again before he answered her "sure,"

"I need shaded," Bora whispering to her friends but end up got pushed more into the room after few helps of her friends.

Bora quickly face to the door to cover her face after she can't even fight her friends.

"Good luck!" Minji whispered to Bora before close the door.

"I'm sorry the room is dark, you can switch on the light," From the shadow, Bora can see Wooseok already on sit position.

"I-I think it alright to be this dark. H-How you feel?" Bora still infront of the door but already facing Wooseok while covering with her hand.

"Well every wolf will go throught this heat, don't worry, I've already throught this before," Bora can see from the shadow of him forcing himself to smile.

After think forawhile, Bora come closed to him. "Can I feel your temperature?"

"A-I can't have a skin contact with you," he silent for awhile before answering her.

"B-but why?" Bora ask again, feel a bit taken when he saying like that.

"This heat thing..... it a lust, I am afraid I will do something to you," Wooseok give the reason.

Bora slightly smirk when heard it. She thought Wooseok feel disgusting with her but end up he just don't want to have skin contact to protect her. Bora clear . "Then, you should tell me who is your destined partner. So that we can stop your heat," She fishing him to tell his destined partner.

Wooseok got quiet for a moment. "She is someone I close in college, she is the one and only girl I talk casually,"

Bora gasp, she is not sure what she think was right or not but he did talk casually with her in college.

Bora walk more closer to him which close enough for them to hold each other.

"I- ahh.." Seem like he in his limit on holding his heat. "Bora, please.. if there nothing to said, can you leave?" he desperately ask her to leave until he didn't noticed he called Bora by her real name.

"Wait, what you call me?" Bora shocked with what she just heard from him.

"I- I mean SuA, it- I- it slipped cuz I was thinking about her and-" 

"Actually you know about me, right?" Bora cut his words with question.

"I- " Wooseok sigh, give up. "How can I don't recognise your scent?" Wooseok smile again after trying hard not to admit he know about her.

"But whe-"

Suddenly she can feel Wooseok hugging her waist. "Please... I don't want to hurt you, I know it hard for you to accept that you are my destined partner. I don't want to force you to be with me, you got your right to choose who you want to be, please, leave me this whole week, I will okay soon.."

Bora heart got soft when heard him saying like that. She know Wooseok is trying hard to avoid her, even in class that evening, he really trying not to touch her so that he can control himself. "How can I leave you with this situation?"

"Don't worry about me, I will okay," He force himself to release his hug on Bora.

Bora smile and caress Wooseok head. "Let me help you with heat, don't worry, I can bear with it," 

"Wait- Bora, it not something you can do - I mean- you and me- "

"I'm willing to be with you,"

"You- wait what?" Wooseok didn't believe with what he just heard.

"I said , I'm willing to do that with you," Bora got shy with what she just confessed.

"But, I am not normal person, I am half wolf and when we do that, you are forever mine,"

"I'm willing to be with you forever,"

After a few moments of realisation, he smiling." Say it again,"

Bora hit softly his shoulder. "I won't say it again. It just-"

Wooseok pull her into a kiss make Bora stop talking. Before Bora realised, she actually enjoy the kiss. Wooseok pull her on the bed and make Bora lay under him. "I love you, Bora,"

Bora got amazed with his eyes, it make her blushing. "I- I love you too,"

Wooseok smile after satisfied with the words out from Bora's mouth. He starting to kiss her again with gentle.

 

"Bora are you okay?" Wooseok half asleep voice make Bora back to sense.

Bora look at Wooseok after forawhile. He look worried, maybe afraid if Bora can't accept everything he did to her that night. Bora give him a smile to make him calm then shake her head. "No, it nothing, how are you today?"

"I feel so much better thanks to you," 

Both of them look at each other with smile before Wooseok kiss her neck. "It so unique that your body got clean from hickeys and bruises from last night but it left my printing,"

"What you mean by that?" Bora look at Wooseok with curiousity.

Wooseok smile and take his phone before snap a picture of Bora's neck. "Here," he showed to Bora.

Bora look at the picture from the phone. There a wolf sign on her neck where it got more tan than her skin colour. Bora got panic. ", can it gone?"

Wooseok smile and shake his head. "Well it permanent,"

Bora sigh. "I guess wolf kind really love to show off what they own,"

Wooseok laugh and hug Bora in his arm. "Even there no wolf's things, I will still gonna show off to everyone about us,"

Bora want to fight but the hugging make her give up. "Yeah, I forgot you still you,"

"Exactly!" Wooseok kiss Bora's forehead then sunk his face at Bora's neck. "Your scent is so addicted,"

"W-wait, I got a lot to ask," Bora pull herself from Wooseok's snuggling.

"What is it?" Wooseok look at her with sleepy eyes.

"When did you know about me and Sua is a same person?"

Wooseok smile and thinking forawhile. " I never experience with Wolves or Magicians ability and I live as normal human but not until I got dreamt of you. Dreaming or got vision of someone we don't know is actually how wolf know their destined partner. Then, when you took my nail and blood that night, I smelt your scent. After that, we met again as Bora and Wooseok, I got doubt that the girl who took my blood is a same person with this Bora because your scent is same-"

"You already know about me that time?" Bora cut Wooseok's explaination.

"-but..... with your nerd appearance which.. which contrast with 'that girl', I thought you guys just got same fragrance," Wooseok smile as he just continue his explaination after Bora's interupt his words. He cup Bora's face. "Day by day, I just realised, that smell was actually your scent. It took time for me to process and set my mind about you and Sua is a same person,"

"Is it because it hard for you to accept me with the ability I got?" Bora hesitately ask.

Wooseok chuckles. "No, it because I still can't believe the person I adore so much, the person I want to flirt so much, is infront of me, with different side. I can't believe the person I want to protect is actually the person who protecting me. And what make me sure about Sua is you is...." he cares Bora's head. "... I got attracted to SuA,"

Bora blushing but she can't ignore on how can attracting to somebody can be a confirmation of this person is same as the other person. "How-"

"Wolf won't got attracted to other girl except they are their destined partner,"

Bora blushing more but then she clear . " But you are Wiwolf, not Wolf, what if you got wrong?"

"Well, it actually more to human things. You can't recognised people by just face because they could be twins, but you can recognised people by heart,"

"You not mad when you know I hide about myself?" Bora added to cover how blushing she is now.

"How can? I feel a bit mad but that happy feeling is enough to make me smile whole day," Wooseok grins.

Bora pretending to be mad. "You know well how to turn me down,"

"Even when in bed?" 

"Yah!" Bora slap Wooseok's arm make him laugh.

"My turn to ask, I saw you with your friends including your ex, are you..."

"I don't have feeling toward him anymore, we just friend," Bora cut him before he can continue his words, as she can predicted that question will out from Wooseok's mouth.

Wooseok look at her with grins. "Really?"

Bora nodded. "When we friend again, and he can accept the other me, I thought I still love him because he make me remembered all the old sweet memories when we were together before but then.... I realised I didn't feel that excited feeling anymore when with him now,"

"Then how about with me?"

Bora smile. "Rather than feel excited, I love how comfortable I am when with you,"

Wooseok smile when hear the answer from Bora. "That so smooth,"

Bora chuckles. It not what her intention but seem like she can't denied about it too.

Suddenly someone knock the door make both of them jolted. Bora hide herself under the blanket.

"Y-yes?" Wooseok stuttered, don't know what reaction he should do if Bora's friends see them together.

The door open and Siyeon's head pop-out between the door. She smile with her evil smile. "There no need to hide, Bora unnie, we know what happen last night,"

Bora give up from the hiding and get only her head out from the blanket. "Are you guys happy to see us now?"

"Of course!" Siyeon smirking. "Tch... I never expecting you two actually got something. You two never communicate in the class and seeing you guys on the bed together make me jealous,"

"Wait, what just..."

"It a long story, Bora unnie will tell you," Siyeon cut Wooseok's question and point Bora with her meaningful smile.

And what you want ?" Bora change the topic.

"Oh almost forgot, we will have a meeting in 30 minutes, but we will just do a casual meeting while eating the breakfast, because we know you guys must be tired from last night," Siyeon laughing and close the door when Bora throwing the pillow to her.

"What you mean 'they happy to see us now' before?" Wooseok look at Bora with curiousity.

"Oh.. that... they had a thought that I am your destined partner so they want me to get in here yesterday. I also not sure if I am your destined partner or not last night, so I am braving myself to ask about your destined partner," Bora answering him.

"What if I was saying that you not my destined partner last night?" Wooseok ask more.

Bora pause forawhile before answering him. " I might have to go throught my broken heart phase again," 

Wooseok chuckles and smile. "I am glad the destiny choose you as my partner so that you won't get heart broken again. I will try my best so that I won't break your heart like the other did,"

"Thank you," Bora hug him tight.

 


 

"Good morning!" Bora greet her members.

All the Dreamcatcher members already in the backyard garden, preparing the breakfast.

"Good morning, you look different today unnie," Handong smile make Bora blushing.

"Wuuuu..... Atlast! you lost your ity first!" Siyeon got excited make everyone in the kitchen laugh.

"Yah-" Bora slap Siyeon's arm, make them laugh.

"I was thinking Siyeon will be the first but yeah, there no one will want her with her madness," Minji added while bringing the cookies to the table.

"Yah!" It Siyeon turn to be mad.

All of them laugh with the topic. Bora take the bread from the kitchen and join in the table.

"Where Wooseok?" Yoohyeon ask Bora as Bora join them.

"He taking bath," Bora answering her while her eyes already focus on the bread.

"You not gonna accompany him?" Siyeon tease her again.

"You really wanna get one from me, huh?" Bora point the butter knife to Siyeon make the members laugh.

 

"I am taking bath first," Bora smile and jump off from the bed.

"I will follow," Wooseok already get himself out from bed to follow her.

Bora run into bathroom and close the door enough for her half body to point him to bed. "No! you sit there!"

"Why? aren't we already seeing each other last night?" Wooseok smile with mischivious smile.

Bora got blushing then she clear . "That different, Wooseok," 

"I don't care!" Wooseok walk to the bathroom and trying to pass her when suddenly Bora got him back flip. "Yah!"

"I already warn you, right?"

"Ah! yah! what was that for?!"

"Behave! I am still Bora and Sua you used to know, now go sit on the bed back!"

"But..." Wooseok pouting.

"No buts!" Bora close the bathroom door.

 

"Hey everyone!" Hyunggu walk to the backyard.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" Bora ask him as she feel weird with him joining them.

"What?" Hyunggu make his innocent face. "I will join you guys, want it or not,"

"Gahyeon, aren't you should remove his momories like you removed my classmates yesterday?" eventho they are friend, Bora always feel uncomfortable around other people except Dreamcatcher members, her old friends and Wooseok. It still hard for her to be open with other persons.

"I've tried, but seem like he is stronger than we thought," Gahyeon smile while answering her.

"I told ya I am so good with shielding myself from any magic," Hyunggu smirk.

"Teach me later," Siyeon give him a bread with jam, as a change of teaching her later.

Hyunggu nodded , accept the request.

Bora sigh and give up with him. She know there nothing she can do. Siyeon really close to Hyunggu even in class.

A run step from stairs make all the eyes to where it come from. Wooseok wave and smile brightly when he reach the backyard. "Good morning!"

"Morning," Everyone greet him.

"Tch are you that happy? look at how excited you are," Hyunggu laugh when seeing Wooseok that morning.

"Hyunggu-ah! what are you doing here?" Wooseok got shocked when seeing Hyunggu eating with them, with the other Dreamcatcher members not wearing any mask.

"He is wizard," Gahyeon answering him.

"Wait, seriously?" Wooseok look shock with it.

Hyunggu nodded with serious face. "And I never know you are Wolf,"

"He is WiWolf," Bora correcting Hyunggu

Wooseok just smile and sit next to Bora. 

"Are you feeling better today?" Handong ask him with smile.

Wooseok smile and nodded. "I heard there a meeting, is it about me?"

"About that.." Minji start the conversation. "We has to handed you to Wolf,"

"Wait what?" Both Bora and Wooseok shock with what they just heard from Minji.

"Seem like yesterday accident is a big issue for us now. Wolf are using their right to get Wooseok because his characteristic is more to wolf. If we not give you to them, there will be a war between wolves and magicians. If the Highest of Magical World know about this, it will just become worse," Minji explain.

"But it doesn't mean we can give him to them.You know what will happen if they got him, right?" Bora defending Wooseok.

"There another reason why we ask you two to tie the knot last night," Minji added make everyone eyes to her.

"What you mean?" Bora ask.

"So that we can claim he is our," Dami added.

"Wolf which already printing their destined partner will be own by their partner," Wooseok added as he remembered the wolf tradition he learn from his father.

 

Another chapter is done! I am really sorry that I didn't update last week! I just got busy with PENTAGON COMEBACK . Have you guys watch it? If not, please take your time to watch this MV. Click here: HUMPH! 

By the way thanks for waiting and read my fanfics. I know it not as good as other fanfics but I am so thankful there a few reader who read my fanfics, thank you so much and have a good day! Don't forget to subscribe for the new reader!