Page 2 : That guy...

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"Hey!! how your first day ?" Yoohyeon hugging Siyeon and want to hug Bora too but then, Bora just headed to her room with her blank face. 

The other members walk out when they heard Yoohyeon's voice, but they stop their steps when seeing Bora's expression.

"What happen?" Yoobin ask Yoohyeon and Siyeon.

Siyeon face also not as happy as they thought. "We met Hongseok and his friends. It end up they got same college as us,"

Yoobin, Minji, and Yoohyeon look shock when hear it from Siyeon. Minji look at Handong who smile slightly. "Any explaination?"

Gahyeon just keep quiet. She know Bora is on the right track following Handong's vision.

"Don't worry, everything gonna be a okay," Handong smile and walk from them. Suddenly she stop. "There a reason why I can't tell you my vision," she look at Gahyeon. "Except Gahyeon because she read my mind WITHOUT MY PERMISSION..." That make Gahyeon rub her nape, smile with guilty. "But it alright, she got agreement bond with me. Plus, she can't see my vision about her. Whatever is it, I repeat it again, there a reason why I can't tell my vision to anyone. One of it, is I don't want the vision become awkwardly controllable, because of you know what will happen to you in the future. Second, when at the time you know about it, you can change your future. That not gonna be good if you change it. Third, I just seeing your future, but all of it is depend on you. You are the one who control your life. Not my vision. Let play our roles well, okay? I am going to make a cookies for Bora Unnie. That might make her calm a bit," Handong walk to kitchen, followed by Gahyeon from back. 

All 4 of them look at each other. They really wanna know what will happen, but they know Handong nor Gahyeon won't tell them. That their promise to their ancestor for not telling about the future in details, especially to the owner of the future. 

 


 

"Knock.. knock.."

Handong get in the room with cookies and milk. "Bora unnie~ I bring you something that can warm you," she walk close to Bora which sit next to window. 

Handong sit near her and touch her lap. "Hey, is he make you remember about the memories when with him?"

Bora look at Handong and just smile slightly before stare to the window again.

"You met him right?" There no answer. " but that not gonna be your big problem anymore later, trust me," Handong cares Bora's head before leave her.

Bora hold her hand. "What do you mean?"

Handong give a smile. " Don't let the past mistake be a barrier for you to know others better. Not everyone same. And not every past mistake mean to be mistake in the future. Learn to forgive and accept the fate. You will find that true person, trust me,"

Handong walk out from the room and Bora still trying to understand what she mean.

 


 

Six of Dreamcatcher members already gathered in their headquarter room. As always, Gahyeon, Handong and Minji will take care the mission from headquarter, while others are getting ready to get in their field.

"Will Bora join us?" Yoobin asking the other members.

"If she not join, then I will get in the field. Remember last time? she really took time to forget him. So it alright if exclude her for this mission," Yoohyeon wearing her belt.

"Don't worry, I am here, Yoohyeonie," Bora walk in with her full uniform and pat Yoohyeon's head.

All the other members, smilling with Bora's action. "Are you sure, my girl?" Minji asking her to get comfirmation.

Bora nodded and smile. "That will be waste of times if I am crying about those thing. Enough with this past years, I will try to keep going with my life," 

All the members hug her after Minji hugging her. "This is the Bora I want,"

Bora giggles with the member's behaviour. " Okay, you guys can stop hugging me now, we gonna end our mission quickly before the World Cup's match start,"

"Oh you are right, come on guys," Yoobin pat everyone , so that they can start their mission quickly.

 


 

"Just take any DNA from him like nails, hairs, toothbrush, or better, blood,"

"Aight," Bora and Siyeon run and jump to wall.

With the help of root which been stick on wall by Bora, they get up to second floor smoothly. 

"The room will be on west. The window will be 2 from left,"

"Roger," Siyeon answer it and get in to the balcony on third floor.

Siyeon make a sign for Bora to get the DNA and she will look around since Bora's step are more smooth and quieter than her.

Bora try to open the window but it lock but it not a problem. Bora use the tree behind her and let a small stick slide between the window to unlock it. Not long after that the window unlock and Bora sliding in the room. Today mission is kinda easy, since they just have to take a DNA only. And the DNA they should  take is from a student which live in hostel. Bora can just do it by herself but since the client pay them high, Siyeon also join.

Bora can see 5 figures sleeping on the bed. 

Bora chuckles. ' What a men if not watching football and sleep early,'

Bora wear the goggle for night vision. and look throught person to person. The image of the person pop out in the goggle's screen. Bora look at the person's picture. Bora seem to know him but she can't remember where. But then she just ignore it and find the person. She seeing through the pillow and find the hair. She put in the small bottle and take out the small syringe to take the blood. It risky but Bora wanna try her luck. She hold the guy's finger but then the guy moving to change his pose. Bora feel nervous and take off the goggle. It more clear since there some light from outside that can let her see it, She trying again and take a real quick of blood before the guy infront of her wake up.

"Who are you?" The husky voice from him make Bora freeze.

She remember that eyes well, his stares too. 

"Tell me who are you?" He ask again, seem like he is wide awake now make Bora back to her sense.

Bora clear and cup the syring with half full blood in it's needle with it cap. "I'm leaving," She don't know too why she ask the permission from the guy infront of her.

Before he leave, the guy hold her arm. "What did you trying to do with that blood?"

"There is nothing that I can tell you," Bora run and jump from the window.

 


 

Bora yawning again for 100 times. She didn't sleep after done the mission but instead watching the football matched until morning with Yoobin and Minji. Plus she can't sleep, remembering the guy she met last night. Even in the car, she fall aslept as Siyeon was the one who drove the car. 

"Aigoo! I don't know what to said to you. I already remind you last night to sleep early since we done it early, right?" Siyeon nagging Bora.

Bora just yawning and ignore Siyeon's nag. "That match end late thought, I thought it will end early. And I have to watched it till end no matter what.

"And now, who to blame?" Siyeon still with her mom's aura.

"The matched, the players," Bora say it casually.

"Aigoo.." Siyeon take her glasses and wear it to Bora. She always wear that to hide her eye bag but seem like Bora need it more. She knock Bora's head. "Blame yourself instead the matched. That their job to make the match end late!"

"Yahh! appoo~" Bora rub her hurt's head with pouting and fix the glasses.

" That make me feel better," Siyeon take a deep breath and walk , leaving Bora which trying to catch Siyeon's pace.

"Siyeon-ah! wait for me," Bora run to Siyeon which already get in the class. She stop her step and walk calmly when seeing all the eyes in class on her. 

Bora's eyes caught someone familiar to her.

'W-wait...T-that him!'

Bora reaction can't be hide anymore. Seem like the person feel weird because of her espression. Suddenly someone pull her to sit. It Siyeon who pulled her.

"What happen? who that guy?" Siyeon whispering, as she saw where Bora's eyes got into.

"T-that guy..." Bora still not recovered from her shock.

'That eyes, his stared, that hand...'

"Unnie," Siyeon shake her body make Bora back to her sense.

"He was the guy we take the DNA last night,"

Siyeon give a blank expression, can't believe that words out from while her act. "We used to met others like this case too, but why you act weird like this, just relax thought!"

"I saw him in my dream,"

"Unnie, are you sure that you are not in halucination?" 

"I am serious! remember I told you I dream someone over and over again? It a same person!"

"Wait seriously?? Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" Siyeon wanna look at the person but then Sua pull her to sit again.

"Don't make it obvious! I am not sure last night thought," Bora the one who pulled Siyeon to her sit now.

This few days, Bora feel like her day full of surprised that she can't handle it anymore. First about accepting the offer from the College, second she met someone she don't want and third, she met the person in her dream. Is it because she accept the offer from this College? She don't know but she can't accept all this things at once. Not long after that, the lecture came and Bora take that chance to steal a look at the guy she talk before. She just wanna make sure if that guy really him or not. She seeing the guy's finger was wrapping with plaster from last night. She's so sure that is him last night. At the same time, she feel guilty because she never hurt people before. 

 


 

"Okay, class dismiss. Please fill the form in the education web before next week, thank you," And Mrs Lee left the class.

"Oh God, I am so sleepy," Siyeon yawning and stand up from her sit.

Bora pat Siyeon's head. "We got another class, girl," 

Siyeon pouting and hug Bora from back while Bora walk off from their sit. Bora just chuckles when suddenly someone run infront of them.

"Hi," The guy infront of them say hi.

"Uh.. hi," Bora greet him back.

"I am Hyunggu, you can call me Kino," He grinned.

Bora agree that he is cute with the smile but Bora didn't know why he suddenly talk with them. 

"Oh hi Kino, I am Siyeon and this is Bora," Siyeon introduce themselves.

"Let be friend in the future," Kino give his killer smile.

"Okay, Kino-ssi, we have to go now because we got class after this, so see you later," Siyeon give a smile and pat his head before push Bora while still in back hug position to make Bora continue her walk.

"Bye!" A few voices from back give a farewell too.

Bora peak where the voice come, and it from the guy who always come to her dream's friends. But that guy didn't say anything, he just send her out with his stared.

'I wonder did he dreaming about me too?'

 

Okay, another chapter has been released! So what do you think about this chapter? please subscribe if you love this story. Thank you ^_^