Page 1 : Château de Janvry College

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"This is delicious," Bora eat the pizza infront of her.

" I'm so glad that we got the money as soon as we give them that diamond," Siyeon also join her.

"Eventhought like that, I don't like you two do that stupid things again," A voice from their back make both Bora and Siyeon jolted.

"Oh God, Yoohyeon! please don't do that again, it shock us out," Bora caress her chest, calming her heart.

"You know our rules, right? NO. TALK. TO. OUR. CLIENT'S. ENEMY."

Siyeon sigh. "Well you guys were late, we got bored, so why not? Plus, aren't we wearing a mask?"

"Eventhought like that, you  can't do that," Minji came to join them too with Handong, Gahyeon and Yoobin follow her from back.

Both Siyeon and Bora get quiet when Minji came in. Minji come beside Bora and hold her shoulder before Bora yelp in pain.

"See? you got shot. But thank God you healed fast. There is the reason the rules become like that . First, when we talk too much, we might give them too much information to them, second, we don't want us to be targeted. They know us as night courier, whoever pay us high, we serve them. We don't want them find us to revenge. Third, you might just make them mad like what you did before. Can't you see it become worst? Why don't you just wait until the helper come? So remember, you two are our main field agents, don't let this small matter become your main weakness, clear?" Minji ask both of them like a mom.

Yes, Minji is the leader of Dreamcatcher. Because she got the aura that make people afraid of her. It an alpha aura from wolf. People will scared whenever she mad or deciding to release her alpha aura. They can say, she is the hidden Queen of human from witches. She also got an alpha wolf, a mystics animal from wolf family, the White Wolf. It as big as horse and white as snow but still in a shape of wolf. 

And the assistant is the strongest among them. The connector of Deathworld. Name already make people goosebump. Deathworld is totally a scary world which contain souls of death persons. If someone got send into the Deathworld, they probably not become a human after that. They will totally has lost their happiness soul. They become sorrow and won't back to normal for few years, or worst, forever. Yoohyeon said, a death soul are jealous with a soul with body. So, they will do everything to make the soul with body lose their spirit on living.Not many survivors from Yoohyeon's victim. Most of them, kill themself.

"Okay, we are sorry, okay? We won't do that again," Bora smile and pat Yoohyeon head and Minji.

"That my girl," Minji pat Bora's head and look at Siyeon. "How about this girl?"

"Well if Bora unnie didn't do, so there no way I will do again," Siyeon grins make Minji pat her head too.

"Aigoo, Minji unnie is so kind with them," Yoohyeon just chuckles when seeing her friends act like that.

Yoobin just smile, then give a letter to Bora. "This is for you,"

Bora take the letter and read it. Her face change when reading the letter. Minji read it with her too before Siyeon join them.

"What is it about, unnie?" Yoohyeon ask Bora, curious.

Bora clear before fold the paper back.

"It offer from Château de Janvry College, why don't you just go if you really want it?" Gahyeon which reading her mind , telling and giving her thought.

"Gahyeon, I told you not to read my mind, right?" Bora staring and pouting to Gahyeon.

"Well, I got curious thought, sorry," Gahyeon grins.

"Well, what the reason you keep rejecting to continue study? Aren't you love to study?" Yoohyeon asking Bora, curious.

It took time for Bora to answer Yoohyeon question but seem like Gahyeon know why. "I don't like to be in human community."

Handong flip and see her last fortune card before smile. "Why don't you just try ? Eventhought it hard but I am sure it will end up well," 

Everyone look at Handong. Gahyeon use her mind reading and her face change. Whenever Gahyeon read Handong mind, she will keep it like she don't know anything. It a bond between mind reader and fortune teller. The unique between both of them, Gahyeon can't read Handong mind when Handong think of her or got vision of her. But today, everyone can say , Gahyeon also shock about it until her expression can change.

"Are you really sure, unnie? that too risk," Gahyeon can't help but saying what in her mind.

"Wait why?" Bora look at Handong and Gahyeon, curious on what happen.

"Well, one of it, it will improve your ability. That all I can said to you for now," Handong tell Bora , her smilling never fadded.

"I don't know... I don't like to be with human again," Bora look down.

Minji pat Bora's injured shoulder but she didn't flinch, showed that it healed fully already. "Bora-ah, I really want you to forget your old memories. I want you to fight that hurtful memories and create new memories. It 4 years already, and I guess it a good time to start up your new life, I know you can change,"

"Cheer up unnie, Everything will be fine, trust on Handong's vision," Yoohyeon give a smile.

The other member nodded.

"If you want, I can go together with you. I guess it my time to continue my study," Siyeon pretending that she need to study while she just wanna support her friend.

Bora just sigh. She can't say anything, everyone want her go but she still don't know if it a good decision or not. She really wanna improve her ability, but at the same time, she is afraid if the memories repeated again.

Gahyeon which still can reading Bora's mind, knowing what Bora feel now. She feel pity with her but Handong vision never got wrong if they followed her. It for Bora's sake too , and Gahyeon only can be pity for her. That all.

 


 

It a garden where Bora always go when she need some space. It deep in the forest. It got many wild flowers around the lake. It a place where there is zero pollution. That why it her favourite place. Bora always go there by the help of forest. It a place where no one can find.

But there a tall guy with sleepy eyes walk to Bora from between the trees and flowers. His eyes seem like wanna tell something but Bora didn't know what is it. But Bora can feel her heart softing when seeing him. She not even wonder why did this guy can come here. Bora's body walk by herself to him. The guy hold her hand and pull her softly to him. His face getting close to her and so do her.

 

Bora eyes look around her. She still in her dark room. She stares the ceiling, thinking about the dream. It been a month and she still dreaming that unknown guy repeatedly. Everytime she wake up from the dream, her heart beating fast but it an ease feeling. Bora didn't understand her feeling at all. She take her phone, it already 5am.

Bora sigh again. It a day where she have to socialized with human... again, it a day where she have to register to human college. It been 4 years she left human school. The reason why she always got invitation to the colleges is because she was a student's role model back then. Bora used to be closed with this some random persons and that was the last. She don't want to start any friendship or relationship with the new person especially human.

Bora kicking up her blanket fall from bed and sigh. She just really hate it. She sigh. It make her think about 4 years ago.

 


 

"Welcome to Château de Janvry College" 

 

Both Bora and Siyeon driving throught the main gate. Siyeon reaction are so opposite with Bora. Every minutes, Bora will sigh. They were driving Bora's car. The car attract the students make Bora feel like it a bad decision to ride that car. Ofcourse it attracted, it a sport car with the Audi's brand. Not many students got that car except if they are from rich family. But it different from Bora, or other Dreamcatcher members, their money is from their low-key job. They can buy that car by just one night. 

They park the car and Bora try to communicate with the trees and plants in the College. That make her smile slightly. She really like to communicate with the plants and trees because it make her calm. Siyeon understand well Bora's act and she won't disturbing her. She really want Bora to use her ability when they were on the mission but Siyeon respect her decision. She don't want to force her using the ability because Bora never hold her from using the ability eventhought everyone don't want her using ability when fight with human. Instead Bora is the one who ask Siyeon to use it while she supervised her. 

"Okay, I'm ready!" Bora's voice make Siyeon back to her sense.

"Did you bring all the document?" 

Bora nodded.

"Okay let go!" Siyeon open the door.

She can see there a lot of eyes on her and Bora but Siyeon never care. Siyeon are the most natural with human than the other members. She is the top model whenever she is not night courier. She was alone without her members when in high school. But Bora, she never left their mansion other then doing the mission or going to her secret spot. She don't like to be with human after she graduate from high school.

After register at registration counter, they have to enter the room full of students. Bora starting to feel uncomfortable but siyeon can see she is trying her best to be as normal as she can. They choose to sit at the back so that they can be far from other students.

"Are you okay?" Siyeon ask Bora who lend on the chair tiredness.

Bora shake her head. "I don't know if I can survive or not from this day and forward, it really hard for me," Bora put her head on the desk.

Siyeon chuckles. "You can survive, Bora unnie. You used to be with them before, remember?"

"I was like this too whenever I got into the new class every years at schools. Only Minji know how I am before," Bora pouting.

"But then how can you talk with Hongseok and the gang?"

That name make Bora silent. It been awhile that the name been saying. 

 

"Hi, I am Yang Hongseok, you can call me Hongseok. And you are Kim Bora, right? Should I call you Bora?"

 

Bora realised there a tears on her cheeks, she quickly wipe it and look at the window. "You know I hate to hear that name, right?"

"Yes, ofcourse I know that, but you can't be like this forever. It was just a mistake from the past. Take the positive side, so that you won't repeat it again.  Mistake is for us to be better. But it not the reason for you to not socialised with human. Just beware, and don't fall for them," Siyeon whispering to Bora, trying to persuade her.

Bora take a deep breath and take a while before answering Siyeon. "I will try, but! it will take time,"

Siyeon smile and hug her. "That my girl. Then I can leave the school whenever you are ready,"

"Yahh!" Bora pouting make Siyeon laugh.

"I'm kidding, of course I will be with you," Siyeon pat Bora's head and giggles.

 


 

All the new students leave the room with their mouth still talking either about their life or the college stuff. Bora and Siyeon walk with Siyeon on called with Minji.

"Well , it going well, unnie,"

"I am afraid if Bora will run away before you guys registered. That why I was calling you,"

"Yah Minji, you are so rude!" Bora mad playfully.

Minji's laugh can be heard from the phone's speaker.

"Whatever is it, we got our work today, so get home real quick, okay?"

"how about the fishes, how much we will get?" Siyeon ask her.

"120 whales,"

Both Bora and Siyeon look at each other unbelievable. They actually using a code that only then understand.,so that no one know about it. Fishes mean money, and the whales mean thousand.

"That must be a lot of big work to do, we will head to home now!"

"See ya,"

And the phone been off. Both Bora and Siyeon grinning happily before walk to their car. On their way to car, Bora saw someone familiar to her. Bora freeze when she remember who he is. Siyeon also shock when seeing who the guy.The guy saw them too and seem like the guy know Bora, but then he just left her like he don't. The other friends of him stop when seeing her, they got confused, either wanna say hi to her or follow the guy. They look at her and that guy many times before chosing to follow the guy. They wave to Bora with guilty before got his way to his friends.

"D-did Hong-Hongseok got same college with us?" Siyeon ask the question that she can't ask before.

Bora's leg feel weak and she sit on the floor, still not believe on who she just met.

"Bora unnie, stand up! let get into the car first," Siyeon pull Bora to stand up and take her in the car, and she take a driver sit.

 

The first chapter has been released. Hi! I am Tiara Kim. I would say, this is my first time making this genre of fanfics. I really wanna try this fantasy genre but I just try it now. I hope you guys will support me. I know my english are bad, but I hope you guys can let it go . -_-' Please,  kindly subscribe my story so that you guys got the update. THANK YOU for read it ^_^