Page 6 : Attack

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"Bora covered herself with blanket. She can feel her face feel hot. She try to calm herself but she can't. Everytime when she's alone, she will think about what happen that morning.

 

"If you can get used with E'dawn hyung's hug, can you get used with this?" Wooseok hug Bora from back softly make Bora freeze.

After few moments, Wooseok let her go from his hug. "You are actully small in my arm," he smile.

At last, Bora back to her sense. "Y-yah what with that for?" She fanning her face with her hand.

Wooseok chuckles. "After this, I want you to get used with my hug. Don't hug with other guy anymore,"

"W-wait what you mean?" Bora confused.

"We have to go class now, let go," Wooseok smile and leave Bora in confused.

 

"What that mean?" Bora change to sit position.

Then she roll herself on her bed until the edge of her bed. "What with my heart~?"

Then she remember something. Quickly she change to her sit position again. "I think I remember this feeling..."

She hold her chest. "I can't fall in love again..."

 

"Wh-what are you??!!" Hongseok walk backwards, didn't believe what he just saw.

"A-are you okay? you hurt..." Bora come near to Hongseok but Hongseok run away behind the tree.

 

Bora remembered that time they were having their date vacation around America. They were happy until they had a walk on cliff. Hongseok didn't saw when he step a stone and make him fall to the cliff. She didn't bring her stick. Her only quick reflection was using her power to catch him from falling. But it end up he scared of her.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU??!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT PLANTS MOVING??!!"  Hongseok take anything near him to make Bora far from him. He take a long stick and pointing the sharp one to her.

"Seok-ah... please calm down. I will explain to you.." Bora keep her distance from him.

"Tell me that not your doing, right? that moving plant.." Hongseok still didn't believe what just happen.

Bora just keep quiet.

"Who are you?!" He shout again.

"I am Witch, Seok-ah. I'm sorry I didn't explain..."

"You are joking, right? Is it some prank? Yah! Hyojong-ah, Hoetaek hyung, Shinwonie! you can come out now, YAHH!! " Hongseok still didn't believe and act like a crazy guy.

"It is not , Hongseok- ah. I'm ... really a witch," Bora come slowly to Hongseok.

"DON'T COME TO ME! STAY THERE! You are not my Bora," He trying to think positive.

"This is me, Hongseok-ah.." Bora try to explain again. She hold her tears.

"My Bora is a normal human! She didn't have any power! you are not my Bora! You are creepy witch! off!" Hongseok run down, far from her.

"Seok-ah!!" at last, her tears fall after she heard Hongseok called her creepy.

 

Her tears fall again. She also remembered when she get back to their hotel, Hongseok already check out from the hotel, which make her more sad. She wipe her tears.

"I can't fall in love again with human,"

 


 

Bora and Siyeon walk in the class. Bora eyes caught Wooseok. He smile to Bora but Bora just ignore him make Wooseok wondering what happened. Both of them sit on their sit which at the back of Kino, Yeone, Yanan, Wooseok and Yuto.

"Hi guys," Siyeon said hi to the guys.

"Oh Hi, you came a bit late than usual," Yeone turn himself to face Siyeon.

"Hi Bora," Wooseok try his luck again to see Bora's reaction.

"Hmm Hi," Bora smile give a smile and pretending to be busy.

Wooseok look at Bora, feeling weird with it. Before he can ask more, the lecturer come in.

"Good morning , class,"

"Good morning, Sir," All the students answering it with their own way.

"I want you guys to make 7 members per group now, I'm going to give a briefing for your upcoming project,"

"Can we be one group-" Siyeon asking the persons infront of her without asking Bora.

"Sure! we want you guys to be in our group too," Kino give his killing smile again.

The class become noisy as there some who asking about an available group and some just acquainted with their group members.

Bora didn't care at all as long as she got Siyeon. Bora also know Siyeon trying to be close with Wooseok to protect him. So as she said wanna be in group with them, it same meaning as wanna be close to him.

Suddenly there a bunch of their senior get in the class make all the attention to them. The lecturer talking to them as they were discussing about something. And Bora eyes caught someone she know, Hyojong and his girlfriend, Hyuna. Also the guy Bora didn't wanna meet, Hongseok. Bora freezing when seeing the person. Bora ddin't know that Wooseok also sees Bora is going white. Siyeon hold Bora's arm make Bora back to sense. Siyeon give a smile to give her some support and Bora just give a slightly smile.

"The persons infront of you now are your senior that will guide you for your project. So they will go around you so that you guys can ask anything to them," The lecturer give an introduction while his hand passing the paper.

Bora just look down when hear what lecturer was saying.She know that she can't run away again. But from few meetings with Hongseok, Bora know, Hongseok is still blaming her about the past. Because the memories Hongseok got now was a memories that had been manipulated.The erased memories become a blank memories for him and the lied from Bora make the memories messed up the blank memories.

"Yahh Bora!" One of senior which came from nowhere, suddenly hold her hand make all of them feel weird.

Bora grin when seeing who the girl who hold her hand. "Hyuna unnie!" 

"Oh my God, I didn't recognised you before Hyojong told me that is you. You look so pretty!!" Hyuna still excited when seeing Bora.

Bora give a shy smile.

"Want me to guide you guys?" Hyuna look to Bora's group members. All of them nodded.

"She is an idiot, don't listen to her," Hyojong suddenly peaking beside Hyuna and run to other group after saying what he want to the group.

"Yahh aisshh..." Hyuna calm herself.

Bora giggles. "Did he always bullied you?"

Hyuna nodded with pouting. "Always,"

"Liar!" Hyojong walk beside Hyuna and run to the group which at infront after whisper to Hyuna (which the whole group members can hear it)..

"Aishh this ahjussi!" Hyuna already take her slipper when she sees it not a proper place to start a war with her lover.

"I will kick him later for you, unnie," Bora taking Hyuna's side. Suddenly Bora eyes got lock with Hongseok's eyes but then Hongseok ignore her  and look at the group he will handle.

"Thank you, my love," Hyuna holding Bora's hand again make Bora back to Hyuna again.. Then she focus on what she wanna do. "So let begin? as the instruction say now..." She explain what the meaning from the paper she got from lecturer.

All 7 of them listen it properly. Hyuna explain clearly make them understand.

".... And you guys have to think what is better to do to overcome this problem," All 7 head nodded with Hyuna explaination. Some of them take a note with what Hyuna explain. "So any question?" All of them shake their head. "So, I guess I will move on to other group first,"

"Bye unnie," Both Bora and Siyeon wave their hand.

"Thank you for explain to us," All 7 of them bow to Hyuna before Hyuna move to Hyojong's table.

"I never see you grin like that, you are actually so pretty when smilling," Yanan suddenly voice her thought make Bora shy.

"It because I know her from middle school," Bora clear and pretend to read the note she wrote.

"You guys have to make her comfortable enough to talk with you. It taking time but you will know that she is actually a cheerful person," Siyeon pat Bora's shoulder make Bora punch Siyeon with her elbow.

"Ahhh really?"Kino grinning.

"Siyeon," Bora kick Siyeon for saying like that.

Hongseok just chuckles cynically when listening what Siyeon said. "You must be kidding me," and he walk off.

Siyeon which got hot tempered, quickly wanna stand up but been hold by Bora.

the 5 men infront of them just look at them cluelessly. 

 


 

 

"Walk first, I got something to handle, if I didn't come, don't wait me," Siyeon smile and left Bora alone which holding her food to get up to the roof.

"Where you wanna go?" Bora ask Siyeon as her leg already on the stair.

"I forgot that I have to meet someone, see you later," Siyeon wave and walk to opposite way from Bora.

Bora just nodded and walk calmly to the rooftop. She was shock when the door didn't lock. When she open the door, she know who's back view is that.

"W-Wooseok.." Bora clear and quickly walk to her plants after put her food on the bench. Bora can hear the footstep from back and she feel the hug from back.

"Y-yah.. wait don't do this," Bora quickly push softly from Wooseok hug.

Wooseok look at her with weird reaction. "why? I thought we already deal with it,"

Bora clear again. "I don't wanna do this anymore , I feel a bit weird that you hug me, it really feel different from Hyojong used to hug me. I don't want any feeling between us too.."

"Did you have feeling toward me?" Wooseok ask make Bora stop what she just said.

After a moment, she back to sense. "W-what are you saying? I just wanna tell you that, I-I am- I can't accept any feeling from anyone. If just you got feeling, if not , then it alright," She clear again.

"Why you can't accept anyone feeling?" Wooseok voice change to serious.

Bora look at her foot. "I-I can't trust anyone heart again, at the end you people will leave me,"

"What do you mean? If you talk about your jerk ex, we are different thought. Me and him won't be the same,"

"So you got feeling toward me?" Bora look at Wooseok with hope.

It Wooseok time to be freeze but he realized it real quick before Bora notice it. " W-what? ahhaha..why did you jump into the conclusion real quick? it just IF," He faking his laugh.

Bora bite her lips, it not the answer she want to hear from him. "Whatever is it. Me and you are from different kind of life. We can't fall in love with each other, that all I can say,"

Wooseok walk to door before turn his body to Bora. "What if I say I fall for you, I don't care about what you said, so what you gonna do?"

Bora a bit shock with the statement she heard. "S-still we can't," Bora look down. 

Wooseok smirking. "I will make you fall for me for sure, I know that you like me. You can't lied to me. Your eyes, your gesture never lied," He turn around but then stop her step. "That guy, what his name.... Hongseok? He is your ex, right? I don't like him, I guess you become like this, half of it because of him," he walk down throught the stairs without looking at her..

Bora sigh and look down. Wooseok seem like reading herself like an open book.

 


 

It night and Bora stay on the tree while her view is looking to Wooseok's room. She can see Kino is practicing his dance, Yuto is writing some note and Wooseok is playing a guitar. It her turn to take a look for Wooseok in night. She look at him, seem like his mind got disturb by something. He stand up and walk to somewhere. Bora try to catch where he go but her sight only his room and others room. But not long after that, Wooseok walk to the rooftop of the building make Bora feel relief. She thought she will lose him.

Bora find a proper place to look him clearly. Wooseok smiling and sit on the chair, he play the guitar again. She remembered the scene that afternoon. Bora wondering why he attract to her who is antisocial. If just he didn't act like that, she might can forget her feeling easily. Bora sigh again. 

Bora smile and try forgetting about it by listening the guitar which Wooseok's play. With the husky voice he got, it sound good for her. She enjoying the song not after she feel something between the plants and trees. She quickly focus on anything suspicious. She saw some shadows not far from her. They might didn't seeing her since the trees and plants were around her to hide her well. 

"Hi," The voice make Bora look at where the sound come from.

It from rooftop and someone with the hood covering their face greet Wooseok. Wooseok stop his song.

"Uhh... hi? who are you? How can you be here? It a hideous place to go though," Wooseok look at the person.

"We were looking for you, you are that person who got the blood of wolf ... and Witch, right?" the person smile with meaning.

Bora's mind quickly find where she used to heard about the child from wolf and witch. Now she know that Wooseok is not a normal person like other human too. He is the rarest combination which too valuable.

 

" From thousand years ago until now, Witches and Wizards with Wolves are never in good condition. But they also not an enemy. They just can't be in good condition. There some mitos said, Wolves were jealous with us because of our various power. Wolves never trusted our power which they thought , most of witches and wizards got the ability just from one stick and not from genetic like them. But, us as Witch and Wizard, the wand we own now, is not functional to any person. The wand actually know their owner. We got some internal power from our body that make the wand activate.There also the wolves who learning how to be witch or wizard, but pure Witch or Wizard, never learn to get the ability, we got when the wand choosing us. They just learn the black magic, which also mean, the magic from what they learn, not genetic like us. And their power doesn't use wand too. Seem same as Upper-tier witches power but it different. Upper-tier can diversify their power but black magic just can make it more stronger. It powerful,but it eat them too. But! if they drink a blood from a baby of a wolf and pure witch or wizard, they will got the power like our upper-tier witches and wizards . The baby of Wolf and Witch or Wizard will actually grow up as normal kid without ability. The percentage for this baby to have any ability are small, like 5%. So , it hard for them to protect themself. This baby not safe even with Witch and Wizards, Wolves or even human. Thousand years ago, our community will kill this kind of child so that other kind won't try to be wizards and witches. And wolves and human diffinitely greedy and want the power from them.That is why these baby will be rather hide so that others won't hunt them. And, it really hard for us to find this kind of baby nowadays," The teacher explain to 12 years olds Witches and Wizards.

A twelve years old Minji get her hand up. "Umm teacher, am I that baby too? Because mom always said my main ability is having a wolf alpha's aura,"

The teacher chuckles. "You are different, Minji. Your parents are pure Witch and Wizard. Your ability is controlling animal, but you got strong bond with Wolf because your mom used to save the leader of Wolf clan. So they give you some bless when you in your mom tummy. That why you got that alpha ability,"

Another student get her hand up."What if us, the pure blood drink that baby of Witch or Wizard with Wolf's blood?"

The teacher's facial change before take a deep breath. "It will risk your life. Our kind are like a paper bag full with apples, if you put a watermelon in it, what will happen?"

"It will tear apart the paper bag," Few students answering it.

"Yes, that what happen to you if you drink the blood. I tell you guys about this thing at your age because I want you to know, there no good to chase a powerful power, the power and ability we got now is the most fit you guys so don't be greedy about power. you got a lot to chase, other than being a powerful one,"

 

Bora back to reality. She remember it clearly about the learning she learned from her Witches and Wizards school. She lost her words, knowing who Wooseok is.

"What are you talking about?" Wooseok showed his confuse face.

Suddenly , Wooseok got shove to the corner hard , make him growl painfully.

"We don't like to play with you, kid. Come with us, or die here," There 5 persons were rounding him. Anyone who see this situation know Wooseok can't run anymore.

Bora stand up and take out her wand which form from her wood bracelet, "Give me a way," Bora wear her mask which covering and start to run.

The branches were helping her running on air until she jump to the rooftop and kick all the persons who rounding Wooseok.

Wooseok was shocked when seeing the small girl infront of him, kick all the person which want to kill him. The girl infront of her is no different from the one who attack him, she jump from nowhere and she got that flowers wood-alike wand to fight the bad guys.He thought he know her somewhere but then he remember the day where someone took his blood.

"Back off, you fake Wizards! you can't bring him anywhere thought, not when I am here," Bora with her ready position, stand infront of Wooseok.

One of them chuckles, maybe their leader. "You gotta be kidding me, you thought you are pure Witch, you are stronger than us?"

"Well, you can say that. Because I am not an ordinary Witch thought. I can kill you right now but it won't be fun. So who are you and who send you?"

"You think I will tell you?" they laugh.

Bora chuckles. " I know you won't tell me, I just wanna make some time,"

"What you mean?" The leader feel uneasy.

Before Bora could answer it, there a fire between Bora and Wooseok with that bad guys. Siyeon, and Yoohyeon were jumping from nowhere. 

"I've been waiting to use this power. It a relief I can use it tonight," Siyeon smilling wide.

Yoohyeon already been surrounded by a black auras. She smirk when seeing the person infront of her.

"Tch... even you send 100 witches, it doesn't effect us at all," said leader of the bad guys and throw another attack to make them fall backwards but Yoohyeon killed it by one swing of her death scythe which suddenly appear from nowhere.

"What the-" The bad guys seem shocked with what they just see.

"Sua, meet Dream on the ground, he know where to go," Yoohyeon eyes still on the group infront of her.

Bora nodded, understanding Yoohyeon's order.

 

Chapter released~ Yes I hope you guys will love it <3