Page 11 : Destined Partner

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"W-wait how did you know my number?"

She hear the chuckles from the other sides.

"Emmm... from Hyunggu? Well it actually a bit hard to find your number, I have to call my old number and ask Hyunggu to give Siyeon number and then ask Siyeon-"

"W-wait I am still processing,"

Bora processing her mind again, she remember she buy Wooseok a new phone and number a few days before, and she have to use magic to make that number untraceble like her number and other members, and seem like Wooseok already call his friends including her as Bora. She sigh in relief, she thought he called her as Sua.

Suddenly Bora can hear the giggles in the phone.

"Why did you laugh?"

"Are you that someone who can't process all things in one time?"

"Yah! I-I was just shocked when you suddenly call me. Y-You were gone like almost a week without news,"

"Why ? did you missed me?"

"W-what are you saying?! I'm going to disconnect the call-"

"Yah! I was joking, I am the one who missing you,"

Bora just keep quiet, she can feel her cheeks become hot.

"I-I miss you a lot but I can't see you at this time,"

"W-why?" Bora know the reason but she can't make it obvious.

"I-I got some personal problem which I can't tell you more, but trust me, I will comeback soon and keep my promise on make you love me,"

Bora just keep silent. If just he know that she actually already fall for him, will that make him happy? But she know she got no confident to tell him that. She is afraid if Woseok can't accept the real her.

"What are you doing? Seem like there a lot of person at your back,"

Bora look at the group of her friends where enjoying the songs. Seem like some of them already drunk.

"Yeah, well I have a camping with my old friends,"

"With Edawn hyung and his friends?"

"Emm.." Bora nodded even he didn't see it. "How are you?" Bora brace up herself to ask the question to him.

"Well, I am not fine,"

"Eh? why?"

Bora can hear another chuckles.

"Because I can't see you at this time,"

Bora smiling when hear that. "You keep saying those sweet things tonight, what happen to you? Last time from what I remember, you didn't admit that you like me,"

"Well, maybe because we didn't meet this few days, I feel like my feeling toward you already beating my ego,"

It Bora turn to chukles. "You are so weird!"

"Well , I become this weird because of you,"

Bora laugh when hear what Wooseok just said. " I got this goosebump, stop with that cringy words,"

"But why? It not like you will hear this often, I might call you later with my evil mood, or maybe I got this ert mood too-"

Bora laugh again. "I won't take your call tomorrow,"

"I will keep calling you until you feel annoyed, if you off your phone, I will call Siyeon and disturbing her,"

"You really stubborn, and annoying, and crazy,"

Wooseok laughing when hear what he just hear what Bora called him.

"This guy become like that because he like you,"

"Eww stop!" 

Hongseok which listen the conversation at nearest, got himself lend on the trees. He know Bora is looking for someone already. He don't know what he feels now but he know he want Bora again and it hurt to see her smiling and laughing for someone else.

 


 

Bora wake up early that morning to have some time with nature. She got busy with her friends until she forgot to be with nature. After talk to Wooseok last night, she go into bed because she already feel sleepy that time. When she left the tent, Soojin and Hyuna still in their deep sleep. Bora take a deep breath before start her walk. Being alone with forest, it one of her favourite activity whenever she got time.

She shut her eyes and let the nature bring her wherever they want but end up she heard some step behind her. She quickly open her eyes and look where it come from. What she can see is a stuttering Hongseok. Bora know he sees the trees and plants where dancing happily with the wind blowing just nice around her.

"H-Hongseok..."

Hongseok clear his throat and give a smile. "T-that shocked me..." he stop his words before continue it.. "But you look so  beautiful around it,"

Bora scratch her head shy. "You woke up early than I thought,"

"Well, I can't sleep because it so cold in here," Hongseok smile and rub his arm to make it warm.

"Should we light up the fire?"

"Well it alright, in few hours, the temperature will be warm, I'll just need to take a walk first," Hongseok once again give a smile.

Bora nodded with awkward smile, obviously she hope that he didn't mean to have a walk with her. "So... I will go first," Bora turn around and starting to walk.

"Emm... can I follow you?"

Bora stop her step and bite her lips. "Err... but you will freak out later because I-I am going to have some time with nature.. welll you know what I mean," she try to make Hongseok follow her.

"Well it alright, I am trying to learn your other side," Hongseok give a big smile.

Bora can't hold him anymore, so she just let him come with her. "S-sure,"

Then she hear a run steps toward her before Hongseok appear beside her. She just give a smile and walk to where she want to go. She feel awkward as when someone followed her when she wanna have some time with nature. 

"Do that again, I won't disturbing you. Just pretend that I am not here if you not comfortable," Hongseok give his eyesmile again.

"Promise me you won't freak out?"

"Promise," Hongseok smile sincerily.

Bora nodded and look on the sky. "Did you afraid of height?"

"Height?"

"Like this!" 

"Woahh!!"

Suddenly a roots wrap both of their waist and bring them to the air, higher to the peak of the trees. The root put both of them on one of the highest tree. Hongseok quickly hug the tree's trunk while Bora comfortably sit on the thick branch. Bora laugh when seeing Hongseok reaction.

"Relax, Hongseok-ah," 

"W-woah... this is so high, I never expect it will be this high," Hongseok starting to enjoy the scenary.

"From here you can see village around us," Bora pointing the area that she can see.

"Woah , I can see that!" Hongseok excited to see what he sees.

Bora smiling when seeing Hongseok starting to enjoy the view.

"If I am not dumb 4 years ago, I must already enjoy this moment like this at America before," Hongseok smile to Bora moved Bora's heart a bit.

Bora give a smile. "Nah.. Korea have a good view too. See! you can see ocean there,"

Hongseok smile and look at where Bora point at.

 


 

"I am home! Siyeon-ah!!" Bora quickly get in the mansion once she reach their mansion.

"Welcome home, did you already eat?" Handong asking once she hear Bora's.

"Not yet but I need to meet Siyeon first, where she is?" Bora put her stuff and take out her phone, trying to find Siyeon number.

" Upstair, maybe using earphone-"

"Siyeon-ah!!" Bora run to upstair.

"Wait, what happen?" Handong ask Gahyeon,who know why Bora acting like that.

"Ouh, it something about ... Hongseok?" Gahyeon naturally answering Handong.

"Hongseok?"

 


 

Bora open Siyeon room's door and attacked Siyeon with hug. Siyeon who listening a song, shock with the attack from Bora.

"What the-"

"You know you were doing something wrong, right?" Bora attack Siyeon by pinch both Siyeon's cheeks.

"Whaath ditth I dohh?" Siyeon asking with innocent eyes.

"You unsealed Hongseok's erased memories!"

"Ahh...ahhh..!! " Siyeon quickly release from Bora's turtored. She look down when she know her fault.

"He was joining the camping thought,"

"Wait, he join the camping?" Siyeon look at Bora in shocked.

"Yes!" Bora nodded aggresively.

"A-are you alright ? what did he do to you?" Siyeon start to feeling guilty.

"He says sorry for everything and trying to be friend with me again,"

"I know I sho- wait what?" Once again, Bora's word shocking Siyeon.

"He says sorry and we get close again,"

"Wait... that easy?"

Bora nodded.

"So... are you okay with it?"

Bora nodded. "I guess we become more close now. Because he know my secret,"

"Did you fall for him again?"

Bora think for awhile. "I didn't know,"

Siyeon pull Bora to be close with her. "Thing like this, you should start to be friend first. DON'T FALL FOR HIM EASILY THIS TIME! You have to be more aware of everything which will happen. Because he used to hurt you, don't hurt yourself for second time with same person,"

Bora listen to Siyeon words and nodded, understanding what she mean. She still in the edge, about should she tell Siyeon about who she like now or should she just keep it secret until the time come?

"So... you guys will always hangout?" Siyeon ask Bora with serious tone.

"I guess we will,"

"Can I stop studying?"

"Ye- wait no! who gonna talk with the 4 human in our class?!" Bora hold Siyeon arm like Siyeon will run anytime.

Siyeon laugh with Bora's words. How can she think about Wooseok's friends at that time? "I am joking, don't take serious. I think study already a part of myself now, So yeah, don't worry. I will get my certificates even you not here, okay?"

Bora release a relief sigh. " I am glad you think like that,"

"But you did really think about those four then think of my studies?!"

"B-but w-well you already got your permanent work, thought," Bora trying to find a reason.

"Yeah right, like that can make me believe your words,"

Siyeon words make both of them laugh .

 


 

"Raise your arm, hold my kick," Bora give an order to Wooseok.

Bora give a kick to Wooseok but seem like Wooseok is exhausted with all the training.

"Yah! stand up and defense your body!"

"W-wait... I am so tired, give me a rest," Wooseok take his hand up on air, begging for rest time.

Bora just sigh and take a deep breath. "It not even half of your study and you already this tired? Where your stamina?"

"It was gone when holding all your kick and attack," Wooseok answering Bora casually.

"You still got a lot of things to study. At least you should learn to defense yourself," Bora sigh and drink her drinking water.

"It so tired," Wooseok sit beside Bora and take his drinking water.

"It nothing to compared to me who trying to control my energy from kick you harder,"

Wooseok sigh, "I am so bad with all this things,"

It take time for Bora continue her words. "So was I. When I start studying this martial arts, I am just that nerd who curious of everything. I never got into sport things when I am at school. But I'm setting up my mind, to focus on create another skills for myself to be one of my advantage. That is what make me today. You too, if you want to learn this martial art, I can teach you, but it all from your heart. Either you really want to learn this, or you just want to do this for fun,"

Wooseok turn his face to look at the masked Bora.

"What?" Bora feel weird when Wooseok look at him curiously.

"I am afraid I will fall for you,"

Bora got blushed. "What do you mean?"

"I am afraid if I fall for you,"

"W-why you can't fall for me? Be-because I am witch? because I am monster?"

Wooseok chuckles. "No.. it not because of that," Wooseok stand up and sit next to Bora. "I already found my destined partner. I have to be loyal to her,"

Bora can feel her heart hurt from the word she heard form his mouth. "W-who she is?"

Wooseok smile before answering Bora's question. "She is pretty, really pretty, I fall for her at first sight, she got her hair untie that time, she let her hair got blown by wind, she got this scene, which only..."

Suddenly Wooseok stop his sentences.

"only...?" Bora repeat Wooseok's last word.

"...o-only me who can identify,"

"emmm... like perfume?"

He stop forawhile before continue his words. "M-Maybe yes?"

Bora nodded. She wonder who the girls which Wooseok talk about. She remember her first meeting with Wooseok was not like that, she got her hair tied up when she in college. And she never wear perfume too. That make Bora sure, she is not his 'destined partner' which Wooseok mention before. Bora clear . A bit jealous with Wooseok's words. "B-but you still have heart to make other to fall for you?"

Wooseok chuckles. "I didn't, sometimes girl fall for me without my attention. Did you fall for me too?" Wooseok teasing Bora.

Bora clear again. "T-that impossible," Bora stand up, "let start our training again!"

"B-but.."

"If you want to defense your ownself, you should try harder than this! stand up now at defense position,"

"Sua-ssi!!"

 

Another short chapter been released. I hope you guy enjoy with this new chapter ^_^