Page 19 : Nature Connector

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"Is it your first time got heat?"Wooseok ask once they already walk far from the class.

"Emm what?" Yuto which trying his best to hold his heat, shock with the sudden question.

"Heat," Wooseok highlight the only important word.

"How...  you are wolf too? but... your smell is not like a common... wolf," Yuto shock with it, sniffing on Wooseok.

Wooseok chuckles. "I am different from you guys, rather than being wolf, I am more to be a target,"

"Emm? what you mean?" Yuto got confused with Wooseok's words.

Wooseok smile, "you will understand soon, but.. hopefully we won't be enemy,"

"What you mean?" Yuto got confused even more.

Wooseok smile and shake his head. "I will take you to our dorm. They all at class so yeah, you can take a rest,"

"Yesterday, there a werewolf pack want to recruit me in their pack. I actually not ready yet," Yuto suddenly remember what happen last night.

Wooseok think forawhile,"It safer when you in pack," 

"But, you know we come here just to study, so I will be temporary at here," Yuto say it with sigh.

"Then you have to go at your place to declare as other wolf pack. They will come here often if you still not in pack," Wooseok know he will be in danger if wolf know about him as WiWolf. He got faith that Yuto won't harm him but he afraid of other wolves.

Yuto think forawhile before answering Wooseok. "Should I? but it far from here, you know that,"

Wooseok don't know what to say anymore. If he said more, it will make him selfish. He don't want it be like just because his own life, he has to force his friend to get in the pack eventhought his friend not ready yet.

"So, you already in your pack?"

Wooseok smile when heard what Yuto just ask. "Well, rather than a pack, they are more to family,"

Yuto smiling. "It sound fun. Before this I didn't have any wolf characteristic, I can't smell like a wolf, I didn't have that six sense which only wolves got. I just like human, so my family let me study here, but then, last night I got everything which I didn't felt before, so this things kinda new to me,"

"I understand that, I got same thing happen to me before, but the different is, I got wolf characteristic after I lose other ability,"Wooseok sigh, he really missed to experience that dream ability again, together with the person who give him birth with that ability.

"What ability?" Yuto ask again. He got a lot of thing to ask Wooseok as Wooseok got heat and wolf ability early than him.

Wooseok look at Yuto and smile. "The temporary ability of dreaming something from past,"

"You can do that?" Yuto ask, not believe.

"It just temporary, and it just a dream, but I think it as ability," Wooseok try to suit his answer with Yuto's understanding,

"Is it the ability you got from your family?" Yuto ask more, as he wondering.

Wooseok smile before nodded, know that Yuto not understand like what he mean. Once they walk to their dorm, suddenly two men come infront of them. Both of them look at those two guys infront of them. Wooseok starting to feel afraid. He know they both are wolf.

"Are you really not gonna join our pack? you won't regret thought," one of them with jacket ask to Yuto who look pale.

"I am not, I got other family pack at my place," Yuto give a slightly smile. He still trying his best to hold his heat.

"You are strong , you see.. we not recruit just any werewolf thought, it hard to get this chance," the guy with a cap added.

"I'm sorry, I can't join you guys, " Yuto give her last words.

The one with cap just sigh and smile, give up. "It will be a waste, but if that what you want, then I got nothing to say,"

Yuto nodded. "By the way, thank you for helping me yesterday,"

"It alright, just think of it as a friendly help," They shake their hand with each other before got their eyes at Wooseok. Wooseok trying his best for not exposing himself that much. 

"Look who is here," the one who wear cap, smirk as he recognised Wooseok.

"You know him?" Yuto ask as his eyes look at Wooseok.

"He might not know but we know," The one who wear jacket also smirking.

"What you mean?" Wooseok bravely ask eventho he is hesitate.

The one who wear jacket chuckles. "Our clan's leader was searching for you,"

"For?"

"You will know when we go there," The one with cap look more serious now.

Wooseok just shake his head. "Sorry, I got something to do later," He know it will be trouble if he go there without any backup or not telling Dreamcatcher.

"You know it not a choice," they added. 

"If you want to take him, you have to face with us first," A sudden voice make all 4 of them look at where the voice come.

Bora and Siyeon walk to them with fierce look.

"Bora, Siyeon," Wooseok look glad when seeing both of them.

Two of the wolf chuckles. "You got no right to involve with our matter,"

"It not just your matter, we got our right too," Siyeon smirk.

"What right you have? He even got heat like us, aren't we already discuss about it? so we will keep him," he mention about the day where the day of Mrs Yoon attack them.

"He is my mate, and I am not gonna let him go there," Bora show her mate sign.

Both of the guy look unbelievable. They know, want it or not, the mate will be more powerful than them.

"Is .. Is it applied to WiWolf too?" One of them just chuckles, don't know what to do.

Siyeon chuckles. "Aren't he got heat like you guys, so it applied to them too,"

They sigh and look each other. "What a waste," and both of them gone.

"Woah, it work," Wooseok release a relief sigh and hug Bora.

"I- I don't understand here," All three of them realised it not just them at there when Yuto showed his confused look.

Bora got her eyes on Yuto. "You are that wolf last night at class corridor,"

"Wait, how did you know?" Yuto look confused.

"We are witches," Siyeon answering Yuto.

 


 

Bora just sit at their desk once they enter his dorm, while Wooseok and Siyeon help Yuto take a sit at his bed. Siyeon look guilty, didn't know how to treat Yuto after knowing he is wolf. 

Bora look at Yuto with curious. "Eventhought you are our friends, don't think that I can give you a pass for getting near to Wooseok,"

Wooseok and Siyeon just keep quiet. 

Yuto look at Bora. "Are you that posessive to Wooseok?"

"It not because of that. It because he is WiWolf," Siyeon correcting Yuto.

"And?"

"And?! Just incase you don't know, right now, wolf is one of predator who dare to kill WiWolf so that they can get a great ability," Bora starting to get annoyed.

"Bora," Wooseok give a warn to Bora so that she not lose her tempered.

Yuto take a deep breath, he know if he lose his tempered too, all his friends in danger. "Listen, I don't know why they killed WiWolf but in Japan, we treat everyone same, either they are Witches, Wizards, Wolf, Human, WiMan, WoMan, or even WiWolf,"

"You know WiWolf is special, right? how can you guys be okay with it?" Bora ask again, can't believe with Yuto's statement.

"It because Wolves and Magicians didn't fight at first place, both of them know their place," Yuto's words make their face reaction change.

All 3 of them just keep quiet. They know it something that they can't change that from their past.

Bora sigh, "Okay, fine. Sorry.. we don't know how your culture at there. We have to be aware,"

"I thought Magician didn't care about WiWolf at here," Yuto turn to get them back.

"Time has change, it was from our ancestor, but we... we can't let them killed more people, this is not right, thought," Bora look down, feel ashamed with their ancestor.

"You know it hard to change the tradition which been create by your ancestor,right?" Yuto added.

Bora and Siyeon can't answer his question because they know it hard. "We will try,"

"They not ordinary witches, I am sure they can do that," Wooseok suddenly voice his thought with smile.

Yuto look at Wooseok. "What you mean by that?"

"They are upper-tier witches," Wooseok smile cheekily.

"What was that?" Yuto chuckles, feel like it funny because he never heard it at his place.

"Witches who can create power without wand," Siyeon light the fire on her palm to show at Yuto.

Yuto got stunned with it. "Are you human witches? I mean you learn-"

"No, we born with it," Siyeon correcting Yuto.

"That awesome, how about Bora?" Yuto look like he not in heat anymore, and his mood is not like when they first get in the room.

Bora sigh but she just do it by make the small plant next to the desk become flowery.

"That amazing!" He look amazed with it but then Yuto chuckles. "So... this is why they want WiWolf blood. Because they want ability like you guys,"

Both Bora and Siyeon nodded, they agree with it. The room atmosphere become quiet, everyone with their thought.

"If thing not go as what you want, the least think I can do is... offering WiWolf to my place. we can protect them," Yuto give suggestion.

"Thanks but... that will be our last option," Bora accept the offer eventho she don't like it.

Yuto smirk and nodded, know that the offer is not their favourite. But then, they notice Yuto is sweating a lot.

"I guess, we will let you rest for now," Siyeon who noticed first, asking for leaving so that Yuto can rest.

"Emm... can I stay here today?" Wooseok sudden question make both Siyeon and Bora look each other, but then Bora look at Wooseok and sigh before nodded.

"Okay fine.. Siyeon, tell Hyunggu to has his eyes on him," Bora tell Siyeon and Siyeon nodded.

"Why Hyunggu?" Yuto ask again, confused.

"He is wizard," Siyeon answering Yuto with smile.

"Wait, really?" Yuto can't believe about it.

"Yeah, your gang got various of kind, you got wizard, wolf, wiwolf, human and annoying human," Bora added.

"Annoying human?" Wooseok ask, with confused.

"Yanan," Bora short answer make everyone in there burst in laugh. They know that Bora got annoyed a lot that morning with Yanan. 

 


 

"Where Wooseok?" Handong ask once they reach the tree house.

There are Soyeon helping her in the kitchen. Look like Soyeon will stay there too. That place become a protection place for WiWolf now as they already save two WiWolf within 2 months.

"We let him stay with his friends. I guess it alright to let him stay with his friends sometimes," Bora release a relief sigh as she sit on the chair at the back garden.

"Yeah, plus there are Hyunggu so I guess it will be safe when there someone from our kind to watch him," Siyeon added, also take a seat near Bora.

Suddenly they feel a nudge at their back, when they turn around, it a Dream, smelling their body.

"Emm what Dream?" Siyeon ask Dream, caress his head like Dream can answering her back.

"He smell wolves on you, did you facing them today?" Minji question make all the eyes on Bora and Siyeon.

"Emm... we actually meet wolves. We manage to stop them from taking Wooseok without having a blood fight," Siyeon tell Minji who stand infront of them.

"How??" Minji ask them.

"I'm using my vetto power as his destined partner," Bora grin, proud with what she got.

"And where Wooseok now?" Minji ask again.

"With Hyunggu, he will have a night with them," Bora tell her. hesitate if she should tell the truth or not but she just tell the right one so that there no confusion later. She don't want to mention about Yuto or they might not let Wooseok stay there with them.

"You know it dangerous to let him stay there, right?" Minji look mad, as their decision is bad without discussing with the members.

"I will guard him tonight, don't worry," Bora give her words so that Minji can stop mad at them.

"But ... he shouldn't-"

"We can't tie him forever here, he not like us. We just got US in here, but him, he got his friends before he got us as his friend. I don't care to stay up all night just for his happiness. Don't worry, I will take the responsibility to guard him tonight,"

Minji sigh. "I wish I understand love," and she walk into the kitchen.

Handong and Gahyeon smile.

"She being considerate is so adorable," Gahyeon whispered to them make all of them chuckles. Before this, Minji will always with what he want to decide but seeing the new side of Minji make them touch. After all, they can see her leadership side are obivously showed day by day. 

Not just Minji, all Dreamcatcher members got improved a lot with their ability and their fieldwork. After this whole years, they know The Highest will called them anytime to going back to their place. But before that, they want to settle Wooseok's case so that they can change the other perception about WiWolf and protect this kind from the threat.

 


 

After few weeks, there she is, sit on the same branch where she used to sit when she guarding Wooseok. But this time is different, where she don't have to hide her identity from him. She realised, last time when she was there, she was weaker than she is now. Eventhought she got more stronger but she has another weakness now, it's Wooseok.

And Bora know, the wolves will come anytime especially after they saw them that afternoon. She have to guard him so that the wolves won't take this chance to kidnapping him.

Just guarding make her got bored easily. Her only entertainment while guarding is the window of 3rd floor, where there 5 boys, talking and chatting with each other. They laugh and sometimes do some weird movement so that the other will laugh with their story. Sometimes it make her laugh, together with them eventho they didn't know she heard their jokes.

Their chatting got extend until 3 hours later but including Bora didn't realised how fast that time goes. As they go one by one to their bed, Bora give a heavy sigh of relief. She didn't move much so that the wolves won't know where she is.

As she got her focus on her surrounding, she feel something come next to her make her jump to ground, got in her ready position. She look at the black figure which took her sit before. The figure laugh when seeing Bora's automatic reaction.

'How can he come near me without I noticed?!' Bora got confused with the guy infront her now.

"What are you even do in this jungle by yourself, girl?" the figure ask Bora before sit on branch like he got used with it.

" It none of your business, who are you? what your business in here?" Bora ask him with alert.

"That so fierce of you," He chuckles. "Me? I am Pil, and you?"

"What your business in here?" Bora ignore his question.

"That so unfair, I told you my name, aren't you should tell yours too?" Pil pouting.

"My name is not important, I just want to know what your business in here," Bora still with her stand.

"Well, I'm just taking someone valuable for me here," He smirking.

"valuable?" Bora ask again.

He nodded and smile. He jump down and walk around Bora who already got her fist at her side. "He will be useful for me,"

"Who are you talking about?" Bora kno what he mean but she want to make sure.

He got himself whispering to Bora's ear. "That Wiwolf who always near you,"

Bora automatically got herself in grip and try to hit him with her fist but he avoid it as he know Bora's step. "You are from Mag,"

He pretend to get shock. "Oh.. you know me," then give his smile again.

"You not gonna take him while I am here," Bora warn him.

"It not me who taking him, I just divert your focus toward me," Pil smile with eveil smirk.

"!" Bora look at the 3rd floor window.

There already 2 person who jump into the room. Bora quickly run to the wall, trying to make the eve reach to 3rd floor but didn't made it as Pil suddenly use his power to pull Bora from running to 3rd floor.

"What were you thinking? I won't let you pass that easy," Pil said with evil smirk.

"Damn!" Bora suddenly remember she can cure the power from Wiwolf blood by using her healer ability. She release her healer ability to third floor so that that two person can't use his power. She shout to third floor so that they can hear it. "Kino!! The Attack!"

Another attack from Pil make Bora got throw to the wall. Bora got shock because her ability didn't effect to Pil but then she realised something. Pil is holding a wand. Bora bite her lips and take out her wand. She know, her only fight skills can't make him lose. Bora run to him and before he can use his wand, Bora use her wand first, make the guy infront of her got thrown to the forest near them.

Few second after the guy got thrown, there a wolf growl on the third floor. Not long after that, a few person got thrown from the third floor, crack their bones once they landing on the ground. They are all the bad person who trying to kidnap Wooseok.

", why would werewolf get involve in this fight?" one of the guy groaning.

"Just for you to know, you aim for the wrong person," Bora smirk.

Pil look mad and suddenly the trees behind him moving. Bora can feel someone actually controlling the trees. She become speechless.

'How can someone with same ability as me still exist?'

The branch gonna hit Bora who stuttered at her place, but been save by a big fire which burning the tree branch.

"SuA!!" the voice make Bora back to her sense.

"Yah! you burn the tree!" Bora mad at Siyeon.

"That tree trying to kill you! What were you doing?!"  Siyeon mad at Bora back.

"It not me who control it!" Bora shout to Siyeon, defending herself.

"What?!" Look like it not just Siyeon who got shocked, but even Gahyeon look shock with it.

 

Another chapter has been release~! Yes I am sorry for not update last week >_<  I got so busy last week so I don't have time to update the chapter. Because of that, I supposedly release two chapter for this week but I didn't save the second chapter so it gone when my laptop got hang and I have to just turn it off :'(  Whatever is it, please enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the inconvenience, I will try to update chapter more fast  ^_^