Thanks

Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 April 2018, Spring break - Seoul

Spring has arrived in Seoul and Cho Minju have returned back after a long time of waiting...and also a lot of part-time jobs. She thanked the bus driver and let him handle her humongous carrier and head up to the bus and settle by the window seat. It has been a long wait since she has returned back home and it feels good to be in her element. Her parents were both busy with their career, her father took another big step in his life and open his own law firm. Her mother joined a famous accounting firm and is pretty successful. As for her brother, Minjun in the Army after he finished his high school and has a girlfriend that happens to be Minju's junior in high school. 

Incheon was not far from Seoul, just a 45 minutes ride to the city. She plugs into her phone and played Seventeen's album, Love&Letter, the perfect album for this wonderful spring weather. Most of the passengers on the bus were sleeping except for her, she is thrilled to be back. 

Her stop was the last one and she thanked the driver and walked back to the familiar building with her carrier. The building was still the same, she greeted the security ahjusshi and took the elevator to her level. The apartment was the same except for the fresh wall of new colours. Her smile grew big when she saw her high school graduation photo beside her younger brother's, then the photo of her brother enlisting into the military. Time just passed by so fast. 

She opened the door to her room and nothing have changed. She placed her handbag neatly on the table and pull the curtains apart and sunlight was streaming into her room. She laid down her carrier and unpacked the gifts and grab a change of clothes for her appointment later. 

 

Jenny House

One of the most luxurious and high-end salons in Seoul. Many celebrities come here to get their hair and makeup done here, but nobody knows the owner better than Minju. Jiyeon's mother owned this place and she managed to get 35% discount because she is her daughter's best friend. The hair stylist combed through her hair and suggested her some treatment and colour that she is going for her hair. 

Once the stylist has confirmed what they were going to do to her hair. They begin to snip off the damaged ends of her hair and cut her hair into chest length and did some layering for her hair. Minju shut her eyes and let the hair stylists do their magic to her hair.

Four hours passed and they have begun to do her makeup. Her hair was a light shade of brown, close to Bronde. Her makeup artist compliments her light complexion and starts with her eyes first. This appointment is really important to her and she must appear at her best. Her long blonde locks and baddie makeup were replaced with light brown hair that suits with a youthful and sweet appearance. They even gave a free outfit that consists of a light pink stripes blouse and denim jeans that fits her curve. 

(This is what Minju is wearing, credits to the owner of this photo!)

"There. You lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter