Beat. Beat. Beat.

Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 September 2019, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA

It was getting difficult for Minju to get around the campus. She is about 36 weeks far and her bump is getting bigger and she did gain some weight in the end. Her classmates helped her whenever she needed help and her professors also sent her home whenever they can. She giggled on the phone as she was reading her textbook.

"Oppa, Can you help me buy my groceries? I'll send you the list and I will cook later! Please!" She whined as she takes down some notes in her notebook. 

"Alright, just drive to Mark's place. I'll keep the groceries in your house, drive safely!" She thanked him and end the call. 

The library was almost empty and its soothing for Minju to study for her exam. It was only her first year and she is already pregnant, she still blames herself but when she thinks of Dubu, she forgets about that. Lately, Dubu has been kicking a lot and it excites her, her baby kicking inside her. 

Minju fished her keys out of her bag and unlock her car. She was getting concerned about her baby and driving because she might give birth in the middle of driving. The Tuans were having another gathering and she was invited to it. Papa Tuan and Mama Tuan have been so nice and took care of her during her pregnancy, so she will go to every invite. 

Their house was not far from her campus, just about 20 minutes of driving. She parked her yellow Volkswagen beetle outside the garage and strolled into the house. 

"Baby mama has arrived!" Jae loudly announced as he helped Minju wear the fluffy indoor slippers that she always wears in the house. She chuckled softly and hold onto Jae's arm and walked into the dining room. 

Tzuyu face fell as she watched the lady greeting the host and hostess with a light hug and greet the Tuan siblings each with a peck on the cheeks. Her yellow floral maxi dress matched her bump and she looked like she was glowing. She even smiled at her and took a seat beside Mark. 

"Minju-ah...Long time no see, how have you been?" Mingyu greeted her awkwardly. 

"Fine, except that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter