Baby

Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 October 2019, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center

With the Tuan family's help, Minju managed to get to the hospital on time. She has been living with Mark for the past one month and it was great. Her parents were more than glad to let her live with her fiance. She put down the book that she was reading and combed through Mark's hair. He was sleeping on the chair while trying to stay awake for her, but fail. 

"Mark...Get the doctor, I think I can give birth." She shook Mark's shoulder, he pressed the button and called for the doctor. 

Her doctor rushed in and checked on her, and gave her a big smile. Mark looked confused and stared at Minju. 

"Do you need any painkillers or..." Minju shook her head. 

"We can proceed with the natural birth. Mr Tuan, please follow the nurse to get change." The nurse guide Mark to get change while they transfer Minju into another ward where she will give birth there. 

Mark changed into the surgical gown and went beside her. He held her hands tightly and gave her an encouraging smile. 

"When I tell you to push, just push as much as you can." Minju nodded her head at the doctor's instructions. The nurses and doctors checked again and decided it was time. 

"Push!" Minju pushed her lower abdomen and she screamed. 

"Sweetheart, just a little bit more." Mark peck her lips and she pushed more. The pain felt like it is breaking her apart. 

"Miss Cho! One more push!" She clenched her teeth and pushed with all her might. 

At 3:56 P.M. Jane Tuan Yuxin is born, healthy at 6 pounds. 

 

Minju hummed a random tune as she rocked Jane after she had her fill with milk. Mark snapped a photo of Minju rocking Jane to sleep. He still in disbelief that the woman he loved just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. He posted the photo with the caption of My baby girl and lady:), many fans were sending their love to the new mother and baby girl. 

Papa Tuan and Mama Tuan arrived later with special food and special guests. 

"Omma! Appa!" Minju looked surprised at the appearance of her parents. The grandparents all gathered around the sleeping infant while Mark fed Minju the fish porridge that Mama Tuan cooked with love. The elderly stared at the couple and Mr Cho knew he did the right choice of giving his blessing to Mark and his oldest. Minju pouted because Mark won't let her eat by herself. 

"Ah~" Mark as she opens and swallows the porridge. 

"Right, you need to eat some too. You work hard too." She pointed at the bruise on his wrist. 

"Let me feed you instead. You need some rest." Minju pecks his lips. He grinned and shook his head. 

"After you finish eating, I promise to go eat and shower." She raised a brow at him, doubting him. 

"I brought my clothes here." She smiled and opened . Mark chuckled and fed her the warm porridge. She quickly finished it because she needs her man to be fit and strong for her and Jane. 

"Now, eat here with me." He grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter