Epilogue

Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years have passed and a lot of things changed. GOT7 disbanded after promoting together as a group for ten years and Mark decided to stay in Seoul to help develop his family business over in Korea, while Minju was preparing to start working as a resident at one of the most famous hospitals, Samsung Medical Center. 

The Tuan-Cho family grew a lot. Jane is now ten and she had twins boys, Justin and James, who are both now five years old. Minju is still very much in love with Mark. The fans have been gushing how cute their family are and glad that they are staying in Korea. 

Today they just moved into their house that Mark has purchased. It is two storey tall and has a swimming pool, similar to his house in the States. At first Minju object to him buying him such a big house but she has another happy news to announce. 

After her annual medical check-up, she discovered that she was carrying babies. Not two, but three this time. They are going to have triplets, but she has not told Mark yet because they are all both busy with the enrollment of their three children's academy and other arrangements with their respective work. 

Jane was always the big sister for the twins, teaching them everything and be a good role model to them. 

"Hey, how was the enrollment for the twins? Jane's school told me that she can advance two grades because of her advanced brain development." Mark came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She only hummed a reply and continued to make dinner for them. Sensing that something was not right, he swiftly turned off the gas and turned Minju to face him. 

She took a deep breath and look up to him. 

"I'm pregnant, again. This time, triplets are on the way!" She breaks into a wide smile and sneakily took out the ultrasound scan from her back pocket. Mark took the scan and took a double look. 

Mark hugged her and twirl her around lightly. His beloved wife is going to give birth to triplets! Three more babies! His family is growing and he loves it! 

"I need to tell ma and pa about this! I love you!" He quickly kissed her on the lips and skipped out of the kitchen to inform his family of the good news. They are going to have three additional members, Mark's dream is coming true. 

She returned back to cooking dinner so that she can also tell her kids too and hopefully good reactions.

 

[Dinner Time @ The Tuan-Cho Household]

"Justin, James, get into your seats." Jane gestured towards the chairs for them. They cutely nodded their heads and climb into their seats with Mark's assistance. Today's menu is black bean noodles with fried dumplings because it's a move-in tradition practised in Korea. All the three children were super excited about the noodle because it's one of their favourite dish that Minju often cooked for them. 

Mark sat beside Jane while Minju sat beside the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter