Pretty U

Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 January 2023, Myeongdong Cathedral - The Wedding

With the help of the other GOT7 members, Mark was '' out of the house to spend the night before the wedding away from his bride. Minju's heart thumped loudly against her ribcage as her makeup artist carefully applied the products onto her face. She is finally going to get married, at last. Her friends all flew into Seoul, just to attend her wedding. 

"Gosh, my daughter is so pretty. Expected." Her mother smiles warmly at her. 

"Thank you, omma. Can I skip the sky-high stilettos...erm my feet feels sore today?" Minju pouted at her mother. Mrs Cho chuckled and hand her a pair of two-inch sandal heels.

"Alright, I'll leave you to prepare." Minju waved at her mother and let her makeup artist finish up her job and followed by the hair stylist. 

 

The guests have all arrived and were all marvelling about how well they did with the interior of this Catholic church. The six groomsmen were all busy entertaining the guests while the two main characters were busy preparing for their entrance.

Jackson was playing with Jane, the ringbearer and flower girl. She was taller than her peers, but she looks more like Minju as she grows.

"Papa? Where is papa?" She asked her uncle Jackson, who carried her to the side of the entrance and waved at Mark.

Mark took over and carried Jane in his arms.

"Our Jane is so cute today, are you excited?" She bobbed her head up and down excitedly and wriggled out of Mark's arm. 

"Uncle Jackson says that I have to wait here with Dubu. See you later, papa!" She ran towards the golden retriever pup that gotten not too long ago. 

His father came over and gave him a fatherly hug. 

"Finally, you are getting married. Treat Minju well, or else the whole Tuan family are coming after you. Anyways, congrats on getting married." His father wiped away his tears. Mark thanked his father and prepared for his march-in. 

When the soft melody begins playing, Mark walked in first and his daughter almost ran to him but little Dubu held back his sister by tugging on her dress with his snout. 

 

Minju stood outside the entrance, waiting for her brother or father who will walk her in. 

Instead, it was Mingyu. 

"This is for a proper closure. I...I never get to apologise for what I did five years ago. I'm really sorry that I am not the one at the altar with you. You look really beautiful and Mark hyung really deserve you more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter