Finally

Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23 August 2017, Diamond Edge - Seventeen 1st World Tour

It was a rare sight that Minju looked relaxed and chilled in her time in college. Her best friends in college were with her, queuing up to get into the venue. She rolled up the sleeve of her pink stripes outerwear and checked the time on her wristwatch again. She has been waiting outside the venue for at least for half an hour and the line is not getting any shorter. 

(This is what Minju is wearing if you're curious:)

"Minju-ah, how long are we going to wait?" Her classmate, Dabin asked for the tenth time. She shrugged and reached out for the gimbap that Eunmi made together with her. There were many fellow Koreans waiting too and they also made some new friends. 

This is going to be the first time she meets her idols after a long time and she is super excited. She prepared everything that is needed for a concert and even begging her younger brother to help her buy the lightstick in Korea and then shipped it over to Los Angeles to her. She pre-booked her tickets to Dallas and bought everything on advanced. 

Her best friends were everything she asked for, she still keeps in contact with her four high school friends. She is currently pursuing a degree in medicine and hopefully goes onto medical school. 

"Look! It's almost our turn!" Dabin face lit up when they were about twenty people away from entering the venue. Minju was also relieved, she wants to get in and settle down. 

Soon, it was their turn after waiting for an hour. She smiled when she saw the screen, their first world tour. As a fan since debut, she felt very proud of them and the seats were hard to get. Plus, it's currently her school holidays and she wanted to visit Dallas and her aunts live here too. Dabin and Eunmi were restless and already prepared their lightsticks. Minju reached into her bag and took out their official lightstick, Carat Bong. 

Fellow fans greeted them and offered to help the three friends to take a picture, they quickly thanked them and hand them her phone and took a quick snapshot of her friends and her together. The whole stadium was lively and fans were cheering for the appearance of Seventeen. 

She clasped her hands together and waited patiently for them to come out. Suddenly, the whole venue became dark and the whole stadium was lit up by the Carat Bong. 

"Carats! What's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter