I Swear If Things Went Wrong Again, I'm Out

Run Me Like A River
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why did she drag me together with you if she is just going to the women's department? To a freaking women undergarments section on top of that? Does she think I'm a woman or what? I started to regret allowing her to join us."

Yugyeom pouted along the time they were between colourful bras and underwears and WenShu just could not bring herself to complain much. Her feet hurts so much after long time walking and she wanted to go back home so bad. Well, she started to regret this too. Both of them looked at Lisa with malice in their eyes. That girl was too dilligent for her own good.

She was the one who called them early in the morning (Well, it was 10 am but she felt that it was still too early to start shopping) and even refused to rent a car or Grabcar as she refuted that they need to start exercising our legs for the trip in which doesn't make sense to her. Are they going to LA to enjoy the view or to jog? True that they need to walk but they will stop every now and then anyways. They had a non-stop walking from shop to shop only just to be pulled out because this is what Lisa said, she ain't lying ' the other shop sell this scarf 3 dollars cheaper than this shop'. This is pure torture to her patience and sanity. 

WenShu shook her head. She warned herself that she should really check the person's behaviour before she befriend anyone next time. People that is as meticulous as Lisa irritates her but she had no choice. It's not like she can dump her anywhere because really, that girl can survive everywhere. Maybe that is why they are still best friends with WenShu being the forgiving one and Lisa being the glue that bind them together even though sometimes they just want to choke each other. 

Actually, instead of feeling bad for herself for having no choice other than following Lisa to each shop because that girl now dared to threaten to leave her once they are in LA, she felt more sorry towards Yugyeom since he was forced to. Why? Again, with Lisa being the queen of them all, threatened that she will reveal his biggest secret to Jennie.

What secret? Well, the fact that Yugyeom had a fling when they took a break for their relationship for two weeks. He said that a break means he was free to date any girls to his liking, trying so hard to justify his actions when he knew already that he was wrong (even WenShu was mad at him when she knew, you cannot find other person unless you had break-up!). He said that he has needs and Lisa agreed at that time which causes both of them to argue and not talking to each other for a week. Now, she is using that against him and WenShu can openly swears to them without feeling bad about herself. 

"You hate me now because you don't know how important it is to prepare. You, Yugyeom! had never gone abroad so of course you don't know many things. I, for once had traveled many times outside my country so you should be thankful that I'm here to help you guys instead of just scowling behind my back, Surprise, I saw you, WenShu !" Lisa turned her head to them and glared after finished examining the many rows of clothes for her liking. 

WenShu scowled because she had also traveled abroad. She is Malaysian, traveled to Korea for her studies, she had experience okay! She cannot insert this Lisa's version of preparation into her brain, what does buying multiple outfits have anything to do with traveling abroad? In fact, they should save the money and buy clothes there in LA as souvenirs. She is convinced that they already had enough clothes for each season and it will the same in LA as it is in Korea. 

Yugyeom also in the brink of losing his sanity and dissatisfaction was displayed on his face as he knitted his eyebrows and clenching his jaw. This action reminded WenShu a lot of Jaebum. He always had that look whenever he was angry and that also what people around him especially Jinyoung always about it. WenShu also thought that he looked hilarious that way, but whenever she laughed at him, he will turn to her and smile widely. Maybe that is how people in love are. No matter what your partner did, you will always manage to find a reason to just like them more. She sighed.

She should start working on forgetting the past and move on and hopefully, by the end of this trip, she will. WenShu was brought back to the present when a saleswoman snapped her fingers in front of her face. She was surprised and annoyed for being interrupted like that but the woman quickly defended herself saying that she had called WenShu many times to get her to move aside because she apparently had blocked the small entrance of her shop.

With her head held down, she apologized for misjudging the woman's action for rudeness when she was the one causing delay to other people's work. This is all Lisa's fault and watching her friend still having the days of her lives making WenShu frustrated. She need to stop her now if she doesn't want to spend the night here. Remember, anything is possible with Lisa. So, she pulled Lisa out of the shop with Yugyeom trailing behind, looking unsure. 

"Let's eat. I am famished." Yugyeom clicked his tongue thinking to himself, just when will this day end? 

*************************************************

They ordered pizza at Pizza Huts since restaurants around Itaewon are usually fully packed at lunchtime considering all the restaurants here are strategically placed and delicious. Why she said strategic. The restaurants located near blocks of companies in which the workers will search for nearby restaurants due to the short break they are given. So, they have no choice but to order Western food and a pizza on top of that when their stomachs were practically crying for complete meal right now. 

While eating, WenShu looked at both Lisa and Yugyeom. She need to think of a way for her to make her friend realize that they are wasting their time if they continued browsing store after store just to find the outfits when they are supposed to be preparing for other important things. This is because she had enough summer outfits as her own native country had never been 4-seasoned country.

Malaysia is known for its rain and shine weather only, that's why she never needed to shop for clothes much. Only when she studied in Korea, did she bought more clothes but she kept it strictly necessary. 

"Lisa, do you know that we had missed the most important thing? Passport and visa! If we applied later, the longer the time needed to complete it. Not considering the fact that we need to apply according to our own country, of course Yugyeom will get his faster than us but we want to go together. I was hoping to arrive home before the holiday starts and we don't want to travel

Please log in to read the full chapter