The Supposed Delight and The Real Misfortune

Run Me Like A River
Please log in to read the full chapter

WenShu took the choker, immediately wore it so that Justin could continue performing and leave her alone. She could see that he was enjoying torturing her present feelings of frustration and discomfort after knowing that she was not his fan from his constant smirking.

She need to admit that the choker looks exquisite and of course, expensive when she tried it on. Nothing of high quality can come with a low price. She could see herself from the main camera but she pretended not to be affected by its sparkling beauty. 

She sat herself on the sofa provided at the centre of the stage even though he had yet asked her to do that. It is a bit uncomfortable to be in front of hundred cameras, blinding lights flashing on her face continuously especially for a first timer like her, knowing that her face could be anywhere online or paper after this.

She had the urge to re-tying her hair and touching her nose out of the insecure feeling of looking bad in the picture taken of her but decided against it. She could just avoided looking at her phone all day and considering that she hardly scrolled through social medias, it may help her ignoring any ugly picture that might pop out the next day. 

She could not imagine how a person could handle the screaming fans and the constant attention to them. Justin had started singing a song that she did not know what song but she was too busy to pay any attention towards him as she became more enamoured into watching his fans that looked more like colourful ants than human in front of her.

They keep waving the banner in their hand and some might singing along to his song or just plain screaming out of excitement, WenShu could never guess.

Her eyes kept searching for Yugyeom to see whether he is enjoying the performance as well when she felt the sofa dipped a little like someone had sat next to her and she can easily guess who it is. 

Justin saw the emotionless look on WenShu's face from the main camera and decided against plainly ignoring her. She clearly looked distracted and not enjoying his performance and Justin could not have that in his concert especially when everyone could see her reaction.

He knew she tried hard not to let her emotions show before and it later becomes more and more obvious and Justin had enough when WenShu clearly searching for someone in the crowd rather than listening to his song.

He could not afford having a hate article posting her picture to prove that he was a not a good singer. He may sound paranoid but he is a human too, so he did the next best thing that he could do as a performer.

It was endearing how she was not surprised that he was sitting next to her, holding her jaw lightly to look at him in the eye and singing softly. He is so used to girls nearly fainting to him when he even shook their hand and the one in front of him now, had the gut to roll her eyes and directed her eyes to his forehead instead. It felt new.

"Is it too late now to say sorry? Cuz I'm, loving more than just your body."

Justin moved nearer to WenShu as he sang along to the song causing her lean away from him and more to the arm of the sofa. If and only if Justin knew that WenShu had yellow belt in taekwondo, while it is not that impressive to be honest but she at least can slap him in the face if she wants to and if he continued making advances towards her without asking for her permission.

The lyrics also are quite suggestive, added much to her discomfort. He came nearer until WenShu was trapped between him and the arm of the sofa.

Sounds of squealing girls filled the hall and Justin smirked. WenShu glared not so discreetly at him. He did the next thing that had caused her to be so close into slapping him hard on his face is when he kissed her lips lightly.

In front of thousands of fans and thousands of camera capturing or most probably recording this

Please log in to read the full chapter