Haters Got Exposed

Run Me Like A River
Please log in to read the full chapter

WenShu wanted to cry a river. Who knows that this day will come where she will need to appear on stage with an artist that she despised so much?

Did God wanted to let her taste her own medicine? Maybe to make her realize that she had been wrong in hating Justin Bieber? But she is much convinced that she will not like this guy much.

Why? Tell that to all the rumors surrounding him. From his so-called love story to the feud with other artists, she would rather watch a drama over the news regarding him.

Why do many people worship him when he is clearly full of troubles? You can admire the singer for their songs only, there is no need to go over the social media expressing your support or defending the artist when the artist clearly did wrong or being immature.

How could they managed to forgive him for his rude behaviour is unbelievable to WenShu and now she is in front of those fans who could obviously attacked her right then and there if they knew what she was thinking.

It could be that his fans are the one who are being immature. And maybe, just maybe the one that WenShu hate is not really the Justin Bieber. She was not ready to admit that as she was walking dowm the stairs.

So many things going on in her head making her feel dizzy. It was okay though that at least she had managed not to pay attention to her surroundings where the fans around her, some cheering for her, some booing in jealousy.

They do not need to feel jealous. (Unfortunately only she knew this fact). There is nothing going to happen anyway. It is just a normal fan service all over again.

She felt nervous but not that kind of nervous like when you are anticipating something, it was rather being nervous out of being shamed upon by the citizens or if she is lucky, they will take it as one of the normal events in the concert which will unlikely to happen in her case. 

WenShu walked straight with her head down to avoid all the burning stares while she is walking up the stairs to the stage. She was embarassed knowing that the cameras is fixed on capturing her face and her mind went haywire and it stopped when she was hit by a thing, a rock hard thing.

If this is another people's fanfiction, they will make WenShu accidentally bumped with JB's rock hard chest but nope. Not for me and in my fanfiction. 

WenShu had willingly let herself to bump into the camera stand as a result of not looking up at the right time. The camera was huge but she was not able to notice this as she was too caught up in cursing Yugyeom out in her head. 

Laughter erupted in the stadium as the fans was amused watching WenShu cowered away from the blinding light of the camera and the redness that formed on her cheeks. This would go unnoticed if the camera is just the side camera but it was the main camera that currently being displayed on the screen on the stage. 

WenShu rubbed her forehead with disdain. She was so embarassed as she witnessed the faces of the fans in front of her as if they are mocking her. Gosh, if only she could run away right now and if only she is a coward, she would not mind doing just that but she is a strong girl. 

They could laugh all they want but she had made up her mind. She will prove them wrong, that she is a thick-skinned girl and they (including her mother) were wrong in liking (or worshipping) Justin Bieber. 

"Hahaha, looks like the lucky fan is totally nervous. It's okay, girl. It could happen to anyone. I remembered bumping into a flag pole when President Obama visiting my hometown. Well, of course, mine is way less embarassing. What's your name, my lady?"  

WenShu glared discreetly towards the host introducing himself as Ken Jeong and muttered her name. Is he trying to appease her or to humilliate her? She could handle the embarassment well on her own without another person trying to put oil on her fury. 

"Well, well, well, actually we have a big surprise for the lucky fan."

The host smiling meaningfully to WenShu. WenShu had a bad feeling immediately with that fake blinding smile. No way it's going to be good, definitely not for her. 

"Before I tell you the big surprise that you will get after this, you of course need to do something in which you need to guess the title of the song from the sentence that I will read and if you managed to answer that, then you will receive Justin's private gift! This is to validate whether you are his true fan or not. What it will be is a big secret! Isn't that great? Are you excited?" 

WenShu is not a true fan. She did not know a single song of Justin Bieber other than Baby in which the title is so obvious considering million times he said 'baby' in that song. She could swear that her identity as the fake fan will be exposed in no time.

She pulled the sleeves of the blouse to cover her wrist which is an unconcious habit of hers if she is nervous in mind of protecting herself. Well, if the million fans in front of her wanted to throw bottles to her after this, she definitely could not be saved. 

She immediately nodded when the host stared for her response. She did not even glance to Justin who was standing right beside the host, also staring at her. She is going nuts and swore silently in her head that she need to kill Yugyeom for real after this. I'm so doomed. 

But, what she could not anticipate is that she managed to answer all the questions correctly despite not knowing any of the songs. She is not that religious but she can swear that there is a genie (yeah, right) beside her head whispering the answers or more logically, she is just using her brain and it goes something like this. 

"Alright. You readyy??? First question, it's a beauty and a beat who can make my life complete. What is the title of this song?"

Wenshu became confused. The words are said as if the host was reading a book to her. It is a title of the fairytale, just why it is used in the song. How uncreative.

"Beauty and a beast", she raised her eyebrow. The crowd of fans blew up in laughter for th

Please log in to read the full chapter