It's The D-day, What Do You Expect?

Run Me Like A River
Please log in to read the full chapter

WenShu sighed heavily. Who said that if you come early, you will get the best seat and not many people will be there to squeeze you like a sponge? Maybe it was an exaggerated analogy but WenShu felt that those words are really true based on what she felt right now, suffocating. WenShu glanced to the people around her. The small entrance really did little to decrease the amount of people who were forcing their way in and she felt suffocated by the strong smell of perfume that the girls surrounding her had on. Yeah, she knew that she should be thankful that at least they smelled like perfume and not sweats but if it made you suffocated, she could not really appreciate the differences.

She wore a long sleeved red blouse paired with a black short skirt given by Jisoo but with long leggings inside the skirt. She could not risk humiliating herself if her skirt hiked up or something. She also wore the silver necklace gifted by Lisa around her neck. Even though they were angry to both Lisa and Jisoo, it does not mean she would not appreciate their gift and the thought that they had put in it. She felt more at peace when wearing their gifts that maybe she is willing to forgave them for the next time they met. 

Anyway, all she could see right now was a sea of girls holding banners of a shirtless white man and light stick in their hand, WenShu had neither of those but that is not what stuck out from the crowd, it was the fact that Yugyeom was the only male fan that she could see. Also Asian. She glanced to her right where Yugyeom who was holding her arm tightly as he was afraid that she would escape in the midst of the crowd. Well, it was smart of him to think so but WenShu had neither will nor energy to abandon him. 

Yugyeom looked at ease as if they were walking along the beach and not elbowing people to actually enter the hall. After a two or more hours later (WenShu was not sure since looking at the time will make her losing her patience even more), they finally passed through the entrance and searched for their seats.Yugyeom might have used some of his strength to push his way past the girls and dragged WenShu behind him. It might be caused by the constant sighing WenShu had let out to let him know that she could not wait anymore. 

Actually, the reason of the long lines was that the staff required them to give out their personal numbers for satisfactory purposes. When WenShu asked the staff as to what it meant by satisfactory, the staff just smiled and whispered to them, you will not regret it. When she did that, WenShu became extremely sure that she would regret it but, remember, she was friends with Yugyeom. So, even though she refused, Yugyeom kindly give out her number to the staff. Of course, this fact was unknown to WenShu because if otherwise, he would be strangled by her right then and there. 

WenShu let out a sigh of relief when she finally found her seat. It was comfortable and it was not even that far from the stage. She guessed that she will be able to see Justin Bieber from her seat but that fact was not important as she is most likely to doze off to her dreamland when he was perfoming. She leaned slightly to the right in an attempt to make herself more comfortable to sleep but before she could do so, the hall was filled with thunderous of applauses and shouts of excitement from people around her.

"Woah, look it's Justin Bieber! I cannot believe it's him. Woah, he's so handsome!" The girl next to her suddenly acted all friendly towards her, shaking her shoulder, pointing towards the only man whose presence was celebrated on the stage.  WenShu rolled her eyes at the girl next to her. She nearly went to sleep just now but the girl just had to ruin the moment, now she could not sleep anymore. How could she with the loud shout and clappings? 

'I could stand this. I could face this.', WenShu repeated these thoughts again and again in her head to get herself to cool down. To her surprise, it worked and she settled herself comfortably to the seat, completely oblivious as to what was going to happen next, (good thing she didn't, I guess) 

*************************************************

Justin Bieber, his name was written in bold red on the banner in front of the stage as if the fans had came to see multiple artists and he was the unpopular one that he required promotion in that way. He himself scoffed when seeing that as he could just show up bare faced and his fans will still recognize him but what could he say? Maybe it was just to show the people that he owned the stage for tonight and as usual, he knew he will perform greatly. 

He rolled his sleeves a bit when the MC started the event with some introduction and some news about him getting an award. It was a good thing that he did not have to said those himself because he might want to brag  much more about it. Maybe that is what fame from early age makes you. It was hard to lose confidence when almost all girls screaming about how they wanted you, popular TV shows kept calling to have you as their guest and money that came rolling in made him able to buy whatever thing that he ever wanted.

He swept his gaze to the crowd. He picked out the amount of males and females and of course, it was not hard to so. In fact, there were only three males there and two of them looked like they were forced to be there maybe because of their girlfriend but the other one who looked a lot like a K-pop star with his street-styled clothes and diamond-studded earrings, looked excited while waving his picture. It was his shirtless picture and Justin gulped when seeing that. Looks like not only girls took a

Please log in to read the full chapter