3 Charls

The Truth According to Cats and Dogs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is unusual for my human to receive a visitor here at the atelier. Well I guess Eun Jiwon is not considered a visitor as he is more like a big brother to Lee Jaijin although he is just a year older. I leap out of Jaijin's lap where I usually sit quietly while my human does his artwork so they could give each other a quick hug, their circle of friends' form of greeting.

 

There are six people in their circle: my human, Jiwon, Kim Jaeduck, Kang Sunghoon, Ko Jiyong, and Jang Suwon. When they had a get-together to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their friendship, I was the only pet present because Jaijin takes me along whenever possible. I behave myself pretty well so that he would keep taking me along. I enjoy going on trips with him. Yes, I live a rather privileged cat's life, and I am grateful.


To be honest I was wary of Jiwon at first because I could smell a dog's scent on him. It's very faint, but it's there. But the more time we spend together, I find that he's a cool guy. Not as cool as my human though. Okay, I'm being totally biased. A different kind of cool. Fair enough?

 

“How's first week at YG?” Jaijin asks Jiwon who sighs first before responding. I guess he's here to vent.

 

“Different, as expected. So many rules to follow and forms to fill, not to mention meetings. I am starting to wonder how they get to finish anything there.” They both have to laugh at that.

 

Jaijin actually has a hand why Jiwon now works at YG. He is brother-in-law to Yang Hyunsuk, YG's founder and president. Yang sajangnim asked Jaijin to set him a meeting with Jiwon, who runs a small firm called 1KYNE. I don't know what transpired behind closed doors. I just heard than an offer was made and accepted.

 

“How's your team?” Jaijin starts to make coffee with a French press. I my lips then r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter