2 Lucy

The Truth According to Cats and Dogs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My human is restless. He has been pacing back and forth for some time now and to be honest, following him with my eyes makes me a bit dizzy. I know giving up our small firm was not an easy decision to make but I know he wants to scale up. I have heard him talk about it with his friends Mr. Tyfoon and Gilme. They agreed that he needs the support of one of the biggest firms in the country to realize this.


Eun Jiwon is a lot of things, but typical is not one of them. He's simply one of a kind that other humans, well ones I get to encounter here in our home studio, have contradicting perceptions and opinions about him. Some call him a genius; others a fool. He's a fool for me, that much I am sure.

 

I'm not the first dog he ever loved; I'm not the only dog he loves but knowing that he loves me is enough. Jiwon loves dogs of all kinds, sizes, and shapes. Once there was a client who brought a big white furry dog named Sanggeun. The punk thought he could get the better of Jiwon, tackling him and all, but by the end of the day, it was the one that got clingy. Ha, bet Sanggeun is jealous of me. I get to be with Jiwon and play with him whenever I want. I make sure not to bother him when he is working though.

 

Jiwon keeps odd hours I wonder how he would adjust to his new work environment. I hope someone would remind him to eat on time like I do. I know, I know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter