Chapter 13 : Because I'm Your Oppa (Part 2)

Ridicoulous Series's One Shots

Geon and Sohyun quietly steps and when they about to reach the gate, just few more steps to the neighbourhood street, when suddenly a pair of arms from behind scoop them up at once.

 

"Let us go! Put us down!!" Geon trying his best to rebelling. He kicking his feet and hiting that arms with all his might. While Sohyun who yelped at first turn to cry when she look how Geon rebelling. That toddler is confuse and scare.

 

"Hey guys! I think these are what we looking for." That man shout to his gank.

Then three men in black come out. One of them take out a piece of paper from his pocket then look at it then look to Geon and Sohyun.

"Hahaha! You are right. It's them. We even got them both, when we actually just plan to get the youngest one. We gonna get double payment without working too hard. Hahaha! You doing great job, Dude."

Before leave, one of them yell at the Day Care Ahjummas, "Yah! Tell Lee Family that we got their children. They better prepare a lot of money to get them back. We will tell them later about the place and time also the amount of money that we want. You hear me?!!"

"Y-.. ye-... yes. I'll tell them.." one of the ahjumma stutterly agree.

"Good!" The man said.

They take off Geon and Sohyun's smartwatches from their wrist, then rudely dump it into the floor then step on it. Crushed it into pieces. Eliminate the possibillity of Lee Family to track their position.

He then turn to his gank, "Let's go!"

They take Geon and Sohyun inside a black van that parking right outside the gate. Then go in rush, arrogantly screeching the tires.

 

 

Along the way Sohyun is sobbing while snuggling deep on to her brother. Geon is trying his best to soothe his sister. It goes pretty long, until they stop at a secluded place, seems quite far from the neighbourhood. Seems like an old factory or maybe an old rice mill, there're big rusty machines, also large empty space that might be used for storeroom. Rather on that large space, those kidnappers locked Geon and Sohyun in a small room on the second floor, with only a piece of worn blanket.

"Stay here and don't make any noise!" One of those guys yell.

While other guy put a bottle of water and a pack of bread.

"Who are you? What do you want? Where is here?!" Geon bravely ask back.

"Don't ask!" They yell again.

Then they leave them.

 

"Oppa~... I'm scared. I wanna go home. I want Mommy." Sohyun whine then start to crying.

"Oppa is here. Don't be scare. We will go home. Shh..." Geon trying to soothe, but rather than be calm down, instead Sohyun start to wailling.

 

Suddenly...

BANG!!

The wooden door being banged loudly from outside. It jolting Geon and Sohyun.

SHUT UP!!

Geon and Sohyun jolted again.

 

"You heard that?" Geon whispering.

Sohyun nod in terrified, as she snuggling deeper into her brother. Seeking for safety.

"Don't cry. Oppa know you are scare. Oppa will trying to get us out from here and go home. So be a good girl and help Oppa, okay?"

"Okay. But quickly, Oppa. Please..." Sohyun begging.

"Okay." Geon hugging his sister, dearly caressing her head. " You hungry, right? Let's eat that bread. Oppa is hungry." Then Geon let go his sister, then get up to pick the bottle of water and the bread near the door. He take those to where Sohyun sitting under the window. While he walk closer to the window, he look the outside view, "Oh... sunset. It gonna be dark in a moment."

"I don't like dark." Sohyun whine.

"But you with Oppa. So it gonna be okay." Geon said with smile. Then he sit next to Sohyun. He open the bread pack, take a piece of the bread and take a bite. It dry. Definitely way different than kind of bread that he used to ate. He offer his little sister and Sohyun obidiently take a bite. But just few munch then that toddler protest, "Yuck! This is really bad bread. It's not like Mrs. Jang (their family senior maids and cheft) or Bora Unnie (their familly maids) used to bake, or what used to Mommy gave us."

Geon chuckle, "I know. This not even closer. But these all we have right now, Sohyun-ah. Just eat it!"

"Ah! I remember what Mommy said."

"What?"

"Mommy said we supposed to be grateful for anything meal that we got. We should pray to God to thankful. It gonna make every meal become more delicious." Sohyun innocently said.

Geon smilling, "You are very smart. Then can you lead us to pray, so this aweful bread become more delicious?"

"Okay." Then Sohyun clasp her hand and close her eyes as she start to pray, "Dear God... it's me Sohyun. With my Geon Oppa. Eventhough we are here at this strange place, dirty, and smelly, but I believe You know that these are still us, right? ... bla... bla... bla..."

Geon smilling, trying to hold his laugh at his sister's cute pray.

"... bla... bla... bla... We just have these aweful dry bread, that way worse than used to we had. But we have to eat it because we are so hungry. So God, please make it become delicious. Bless it, so it can give us a strength and health. Also, please help us to go back home. We miss Mommy and Daddy very much. Those ahjussis who brought us here are very scary and smelly... they yell a lot. I'm scared. But thank You that Geon Oppa is here with me. Please help him to find a way to get us out from here soon. Thank You, God. I love You. Amien."

"Amien." Geon also said.

Then they take a bite of the bread.

"Uhmmm... it still aweful..." Sohyun whine.

Geon laugh, "Just eat it. While try to remember the most delicious bread you had before."

"Oh... that one... that Mommy gave us everytime we went to Music Show."

"The sandwich?"

"Yeah. That was delicious. The bread are fluffy and the filling,..."

"Strawberry jam, egg potato salad and cabbage salad, right?'

"Yeah... it's really good, isn't Oppa?"

"Yeah. I agree with you."

"Oh I miss that sandwich so much. We should ask Mommy to take us again to that Music Show, to have that sandwich again."

"Eung. I would love too."

"Oops... is there no more bread already? Were we ate them all?"

"Hahaha! Yes! We ate them all."

"Uhmm.. so the pray it really works. The bread tasted not that bad..."

"Hahaha!!" Geon is laughing at how cute his little sister is.

 

Then they drink the water from the bottle.

"I want a warm milk." Sohyun whine again.

"You know... we don't have it." Geon remind.

Sohyun pout, then get up and walk to the door, she then knock on the door, "Ahjussi! I want a warm milk, please!"

"..." there's no answer.

"Ahjussi!!" Sohyun raise her sound.

"..." still got no answer.

Sohyun turn around to face Geon, "Oppa~..." she pout.

Geon just smilling bitterly, "Just come here. Drink this for now."

Sohyun go back to where she sat before and obidiently drink the plain water from the bottle, "I miss milk made by Aunty SinB."

"Me too. Also miss other aunties too."

"Eung. Aunty Yerin, Aunty Yuna, Aunty Eunha, Aunty Yewon, Manager Samchon (uncle)..."

"Daddy too... also Halmoni & Imo..."

"Also Mrs. Jang, Mr. and Mrs. Park, Mrs. Yoon, Mr. Nam, Joon-ie Oppa, Bora Unnie (*they are names of servants at their house. Butler, chef, driver, housemaids, etc)... zzzz..."

Geon carefully peek at Sohyun's face, and find her fell asleep in the middle of their conversation. That little girl sleeping in her current sitting position, lean her back on the wall, her face down low.

 

 

Geon get up to take a look outside the window. There's a very large field surround that building. Simply to say... they are in the middle of nowhere.

 

Huft~...

Geon deeply sigh.

 

How we gonna get out from here?

Even if we make it to get out from this room... this building... there's still that large field. How far we supposed to walk?

Will Sohyun strong enough to walk that far?

Will I strong enough to carry her and walk that far?

Huft~...

I have to be strong.

She only have me right now.

There's nobody here that gonna help us.

I have to be strong.

Afterall, we still at Korea. I'll find a way to get home.

Yes. You can do this Geon.

You are Lee Geon, the first son of CEO Lee Hyun and GFriend Leader Kim Sojung.

I must be have their leadership blood. A bit at least...

A leader must creative and innovative. 

I'll find a way for sure.

I'm the older brother of Lee Sohyun.

I definitely always protect my sister and get us back home safely.

Don't worry Sohyun-ah, I'm your Oppa.

We gonna be survive.

Geon trying to pumping his confidence.

 

 

In the morning...

Geon waken up by Sohyun's wailling.

"What's up Sohyun-ah?" He ask while rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawn.

"I want to go to toilet. I have to pee. Waaaa!!" Sohyun whining.

 

Suddenly the door open roughly.

"Shut up! It's still early in the morning, you know?" A man in black yell at them.

This is the first time, Geon and Sohyun see how one of their kidnappers look like. He has thick beard and snake tatoo on his neck, under his right ear.

"We need to go to the toilet!" Geon said

"Just do it on the corner!" The man yell.

"We have no water or tissue to clean up." Geon answer back.

"It doesn't matter! You don't have to clean up!"

"We are not animal. We are human. Need to clean up. Need to eat and drink! Are you stupid?!" Geon bravely mock.

"You little brats!! Who do you think you are calls me 'stupid'?!" That man walk closer in fast, then hit Geon's head.

"Ouch!" Geon groan in pain.

Sohyun crying louder and scream.

 

"SHUT UP!" the man raise his hand about to hit Sohyun, so Geon quickly hug his sister to protect her.

"Stop it! Don't hit them!" Another man in long hair come into the room and stop that mad man, drag him out of the room.

Another man with mustache enter the room, "You want to go to the toilet, right? Let's go!"

Geon and Sohyun finally come out from that room. They able to go to the toilet and clean up themselves. After that, the long hair man give them breakfast. A rice with fried egg and friend ham also a warm milk. Sohyun is so happy to have her breakfast. Geon also eat his breakfast gratefully. After the breakfast, the tell them to back to their room.

 

"What you gonna do to us? Will you ask money from our parents?" Geon bravely ask.

"Yes." The mustache man said.

"Were you already tell them?" Geon ask again.

"Not yet. Today." The man shortly answer.

"Then when the exchange gonna happen? tonight or tomorrow?" Geon keep asking.

"Just stay here and be quite!" The mustache man push Geon and Sohyun to get back into the room then lock them.

 

In the afternoon, the long hair man let Geon and Sohyun to go to the toilet again, also give them a lunch pack, they eat together on that large space.

Geon use that chance to take a look his surround. He find that there's a neighbourhood not too far from there. It makes him confident that there's possibility for them to runaway.

 

But how?

Those men are scary.

And they always locked us in that room.

 

Geon keep on thinking about how to escape and runaway. Suddenly he chocked his lunch. He cough over and over again until he tears up. His nose and throat are in pain. One of those men tap on Geon's back. Maybe he purpose to 'tap' but it actually harder than something that general people would say as a 'tap'. But fortunately it helps. When something come out from Geon's throat and thrown out from his mouth. A piece of Paprika. Also some rice come out from his nose.

 

Ugh~... it hurt.

 

"Ah!.. my goodness. Thank you." Geon politely bow to his savior as he trying to catch his breath. He wipe his tears and snot. "Can I go to the toilet to clean up?" He ask.

"Okay. You can go." They said.

"Thank you." Then Geon go to the toilet. Alone.

 

While he gargling, wash up his throat, mouth, and nose, Geon is thinking...

This is my chance. I can escape. Runaway from here.

But...

How about Sohyun...?

I can't leave her here alone.

No!

If I leave this place, then it must with Sohyun.

If not with her, than I rather be stay here with her.

No matter what happen I can't leave her alone.

I won't save my own self, while she in danger.

No!

I'm her Oppa.

She is my sister.

We have to escape together.

No matter what.

 

Geon comeback to where they having lunch.

"Oppa, are you okay? You scared me~..." Sohyun ask in worry.

Geon smiling, "Don't worry. I'm okay."

After the lunch, they got herded back to the confinement room.

 

Sohyun having a nap. While Geon can't stop to keep trying to find a way to escape. He check on the window. It rusty, that's why it hard to be open. But eventhough he able to open it, Geon is doubt that his little sister gonna able to get out from there. They are in the second floor. After climb the window, they have to walk on the sloping roof. Then how they get down from there? Too much risk...

then, how and where should they go out?

Geon really confuse.

 

*****

 

Meanwhile...

Sowon just can't brace herself. She feels like about to explode. She feels that her world broken into pieces, fell apart and collapsed on her. She's panic. She's terrified. Nobody can calm her down. Not her Mom or her Unnie neither her members even more her husband. Sowon know exactly that Hyun also in a mess. They never thought that old bad experience that they had before will repeat on their children. That's their tremendous nightmare.

Sowon can't stop crying since Mr. Park told them about what happened to Geon and Sohyun, and she already fainted for couple of times. She can't eat nor drink, can't sleep. It's horrible.

 

"Geon-ah~.... Sohyun-ah... my babies~..." she keep on wailing, eventhough she already drained of energy. All she doing is wailling and praying for the safety and return of their children.

 

 

 

To be continued...