[WonB] Jealous

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Thank you for the comments and subscribes in the previous chapter. *bow*

Chapter 3 is up! I hope you’ll enjoy this chapter as well. ^^

02.48 PM

"Unnie, where're you going?" Yerin asked Sowon when she see  the older girl walk to the front door.

"I'll go shopping with Nayeon, will be back at 5," answered Sowon while tying her shoelace.

"Is Eunbi know?"

"No, she is sleeping right now. I don't want to disturb her, why?" the older girl asked the younger when she see her furrowed eyebrows.

"No. Just...." Yerin stoped her words, 'I don't want to handle the jealous Eunbi. It's tired,' she continued in her head.

"Yerin-ah?"

"Just bring something that she like," Yerin flash her infamous eyesmile, 'I think that can help you to calm her later.'

"Huh? Okay?" Sowon opened the front door.

"Have fun unnie."

"Alright. Take care of the kids okay?"

"Okay. Ah unnie!"

"What?"

"Buy me samgyeopsal please!"

Sowon chuckle when she heard the younger pleaded, "Okay."

"Yes! Thanks unnie!"

Again, chuckle can be heard before the front door closed, Yerin release a heavy sigh, "Don't be late unnie."

.

04.35 PM

SinB came out of her room with messy hair, she yawned several times while rubbing her eyes. Yuju and Umji who sitting on the couch and watching some movies look at her.

"Oh, you're awake."

"Hm," she just humming while still rubbing her eyes, she yawn again before mumble lazily, "I'm hungry."

Yuju and Umji chuckled after hearing what SinB's say. Indeed, their main dancer is very adorable.

"Go eat then, Yerin-unnie and Eunbi are making something in the kitchen," say Yuju while caressing Umji's hair.

SinB nodded and dragged her fet to the kitchen where Yerin and Eunha are cooking—well, Eunha is cooking, while Yerin just clung on the shorter like a koala.

"Yerin-unnie, Eunbi-unnie, I'm hungry."

The couple turn their head to the second maknae, "Oh Eunbi-ah, you're awake."

"Un," SinB nodded and tugged Eunha's sleeve softly, "Eunbi-unnie I'm hungry."

Eunha chuckled and patting the little Eunbi's head, 'This kid, why is she so cute?'

"Alright, unnie will cook you something but—"

Yerin cutted Eunha's speech while also patting SinB's head and caused SinB's whining protest, "You have to wash your face first," she says.

SinB grumble while walk to the bathroom, "Okay."

.

05.30

"Unnie, where's Sojung-unnie?" SinB ask, now the five members are watching tv together in their living room.

"Ah, Sojung-unnie went shopping," Yerin answered while playing with Eunha's hand.

"Alone?"

"No, with Nayeon-unnie."

SinB frowned when she heard Nayeon's name, "Oh."

'She didn't tell me,' she say in her mind.

"She didn't tell you because you're sleeping, she doesn't want to disturb you," again, Yerin explained. Occasionally glancing at SinB.

"Okay."

'But atleast she can message me, right?' the main dancer checking her phone, 'No message and call,' her frown increased.

"Oh, Sojung-unnie say she'll be back at 5," now Yerin nervously glance at SinB, she can feel that the younger girl beside her is already in a bad mood, 'Unnie, you have to be back. Now!'

"It's 5.30 now," her frown disappear but other members can feel the cold aura around their main dancer, they know that's not a good sign.

'Crap!'

SinB dial Sowon's phone number and wait, but she just hear the voice of operator, that means Sowon doesn't answer her call. She try again several times and the results are same, Sowon doesn't answer her call, "She doesn't answer," SinB mumble faltly, her face is blank and her voice is low. Low and cold, that made her members tense, and nervous.

Yerin gulped, "M—maybe she's still shopping—aww!" she tried to give the younger girl a reason, but Eunha pinch her thigh, hard.

"Or goes to caffe—ugh!" now Umji elbowed Yuju.

"That's mean she have a good time with Nayeon-unnie," SinB mumble flatly while get up from the couch, she walk to her room.

The four member exhale their breath that unconsciouly they hold, Eunha and Umji glare at their girlfriend, "Stupid unnie," they mumble in unison at Yerin and Yuju.

SinB out from her room with her oversized sweatshirt and short pant while walked to front door.

"Where're you going?" asked Eunha.

"Practice."

"In this hour?"

"Yes."

"Can I tag along with you?" Umji asked her roommate carefully.

"I'm sorry Yewon-ah. Maybe next time?"

"Uh, okay. Don't tired yourself, Eunbi-ah," Yewon flash her smile to her same age friend.

SinB returned her smile, "Okay," and open the front door, "I'm leaving," she says and closed the front door.

Silence, no one dared to open their voice, only the sound of tv that can be heard. Until Yerin open her voice, "Hey."

"Yes unnie?" almost immediately, the three members answer her.

"Have I ever told you that the jealous Eunbi is scary?" she asked.

"No. But if you want to say that, I agree with you unnie." Eunha answer her girlfriend and Umji nodded her head.

"Sojung-unnie is dead," mumble the maknae and her unnies nod, agree with what Umji's saying.

"But, jealous Eunbi is cute too," now three members stare at Yuju weirdly, they stare like 'seriously?'

"Unnie," Umji stare at her girlfriend.

"What?"

"Don't even say that to Sojung-unnie," Eunha says.

"Huh?"

"You'll be dead."

"Huh?"

.

06.05

"Kids I'm home—" Sowon just arrived, she placed her shopping bag in the floor while take off her shoes.

"UNNIE!/SOJUNG-UNNIE!" the oldest member almost fall when two members tackled her, two hyperactive members.

"Oof! What's wrong with you two?" she asked while tried to standing still, her eyebrows frown.

"Unnie you're late!" Yerin whining.

Sowon chuckle while patting her dongsaengs head, "I'm sorry okay? I have a good time with Nayeonnie, I forgot the time," she explained.

"Unnie, did you check your phone?" Umji asked, the youngest member can guess that her unnie's not check her phone yet, because if she is, then she won't be calmed like this.

"No. Why?"

Hearing what their unnie's says, the four members glancing at each other nervously. It's made Sowon confused.

"Unnie, check your phone, now."

Sowon frowned, she take her phone and checking, "What's wrong with yo—oh," her eyes wide open when she see 11 missed call and 20 unread message all from the same person.

'Crap!' she cursed in her head.

Sowon looked at her member, "Where's she?"

"At studio practice, unnie."

Sowon facefalmed, "I'm domed."

"Yes you're."

The leader sigh, she's immediately put her shoes again, "I'll go now. Wish me luck."

"Good luck Sojung-unnie."

She grimaced, "Okay. Thanks maknae."

Sowon closes the front door and run to the elevator, 'You're dead, Kim Sojung.'

.

At Studio Practice

The music sound loudly while SinB dancing powerfully, her body following the beat perfectly.

Sowon opened the door and automatically staring at the younger girl, 'I've seen that girl with those style and dances so many times, yet she's always stunning in my eyes,' she entered the room and closed the door. She take a sit and stare at SinB for the rest 15 minutes.

SinB stopped her dancing and place her hands to her knees, panting. The music still playing on loop. Sowon walked to her girlfriend and slip her arms on the girl's waist, backhugging her. SinB can feel her body's tensed when she see Sowon in the mirror. She frown while struggling from the older but failed because Sowon much stronger than her, she can feel that Sowon tighten her grip on the younger waist.

"Babe," Sowon whisper in her ear, sending chill on her spine, but SinB doesn't answer.

"Baby."

Again, the shorter girl doesn't answer, she's still struggle from Sowon's hug.

"Bi."

"...."

"Babe, say something please," begged Sowon while sending kiss to SinB's hair.

"...."

"I wanna hear your voice baby."

"...."

"Bi."

"...."

Sowon frowned, SinB doesn't answer her. The younger girl still trying to release herself from Sowon's hug. Sowon thinking and look at SinB's nape. She have an idea.

"Ah!" SinB gasp when Sowon bite her nape and kiss it, she slap Sowon's hand in her waist automatically.

"Ow!" Sowon release her hand from the younger waist and rub her hand, "What was that for babe?" she asked while pouting.

"Stop it," SinB say coldly while rubbing her nape.

Sowon gulped, 'She'is mad.'

"Babe, are you mad at me?"

"No," SinB answered coldly while walking to the speaker and stopped the music.

"Are you sure?"

"Mm."

Sowon pouted, "Liar. You're mad."

"No, I'm not," again, SinB answered coldly and grabbed her water bottle.

"You're frown."

"No, I'm not."

"Your voice is cold."

"It's usual."

Sowon walked to SinB and hugged her again, she caress SinB's hair and kiss her forehead, "I'm sorry I did't tell you."

"...."

"You was asleep, I don't want to wake you up."

"...."

SinB still doesn't answer, it made Sowon's nervous, "A—and I'm shopping with Nayeon nonstop so—" she can feel her cold sweat, "I forgot the time—"

Sowon stopped her rumble when she hear SinB timid voice, mumbling something.

"Bi?"

"...at...you...me...."

"I can't hear you baby."

"Atleast you can answer my calls or messages, right?" SinB say with timid voice but refuse to look at Sowon.

"I—I'm sorry, I didn't check my phone."

"That means you have good time with Nayeon-unnie."

"Thats—Bi?" SinB looked up and stare blankly at Sowon.

Sowon gulped, she's panic, her girlfriend is mad, really mad, "Ba—baby?"

"...."

"Um."

SinB sigh, she cut her stare with Sowon, making the older girl tensed.

"I'm jealous."

"Huh?"

SinB looked up again, she looked at Sowon with soft yet sad expressions, "Last week you hang out with Nayoung-unnie, 3 days ago you also hang out with Wheein-unnie, and now you went shopping with Nayeon-unnie. I know they're just friends to you and you barely can hang out with them. But I can't stop myself from feeling jealous and thinking that you'll leave me with one of them—"

SinB stopped her speech and taking a depth breath while Sowon open her eyes widely, 'She actually admits that she's jealous,' Sowon know that this time she's screwed up, 'For the first time she say it bluntly.'

"You're perfect, beatiful and caring. Many people want to become your boyfriend or girlfriend. To think that they will steal you from me. That's scare me," SinB ended her speech with her head in the latter chest.

Sowon release her hug and lift SinB's chin, she look at SinB lovingly while tucked the strain of SinB's hair behind her ear.

"Baby," SinB look anywhere but her, "Look at me please," Sowon pleaded, her hand cupped SinB's face.

SinB looked at Sowon and the older girl cursed to herself when she see SinB's brown eyes, 'Kim Sojung! How dare you make your girl sad!'

"Listen to me, I'm sorry that I made you jealous, I'm sorry that I made you sad. I promise to you that I won't leave you—heol I don't even think I can live without you. I promise you that no ones gonna steal me from you so—" she hugged SinB tightly and kiss her forehead, "Don't be scared, okay?"

"Mm."

.

Now, the couple are sitting on the couch at the practice room with Sowon backed hugging SinB while the younger girl busy playing with her lover's hand.

"Babe."

"Mn."

"Let's back to dorm. You must take a rest properly," she patted SinB's head softly.

"Un," SinB nodded and stand up, she take her bag with her, "Unnie."

"Yeah?"

"You sleep in your room tonight."

"Eh?" Sowon furrowed her eyebrows, she's confused.

"I'm sleep in my room."

Sowon's eyes widen, usually they take a turn sleeping in each other's room, "B—but."

"It's your punishment, not sleeping together in a week."

"Eh? It's unfair!" Sowon protest immediately, she's pouting.

"Hah?"

"If I can't sleep with you, how can I do 'this' dan 'that' to you?" now the leader was whining while giving SinB her puppy eyes.

SinB just rolled her eyes and shrugged, "Don't do that in a week then," she say simply.

"No! I can't! I want to do 'that' with you tonight!"

SinB's face blushing automatically when she hear Sowon's words, "No," but she can manage giving the older girl stren answer.

"I can't!"

"Be patience. It's just one week. You ert."

"No!"

The younger girl sigh, "One week or two weeks?"

"Wha—But that's—"

"One or two?" again. She ask while glaring at Sowon. Scary, but adorable at the same time.

"Uh. Okay, one week." Sowon hung her head low, she look like a lost puppy.

"Good. Now let's go back, I'm hungry and sleepy."

"Okay."

'Jealous Bi is adorable but scary at the same time. As much as I want to make her jealous, I also don't want to make her jealous again.'

"I think I mustn't taking contact with any girls for now, or else I'll be dead."

"Unnie?"

"Coming babe."