[SinRin] First Win

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Yerin enter their waiting room, being an MC for the music show, she just finished her recorded a while ago and now changing her outfit for their comeback stage. Her eyes wandering around in the room and saw Eunha and Umji playing together, Yuju was practicing her vocal in the corner like usual, Sowon was talking with their stylist-unnie, and SinB sat on the couch with an empty expression, being dazed. Yerin’s eyebrows furrowed when she saw the expression from the second youngest, she doesn't likes every time her beagle-like member having those expressions. Every time SinB having those empty, blank or straight expressions it's mean the younger girl was sad or thinking about something. So, when she finished with her outfit and make-up, she walk to the younger girl and sat beside her.

"Bi?"

SinB turned her head and looked at Yerin, she tilted her head and smile. Not the usually her bright smile, but the small one.

"What's wrong?" asked the older girl and tucked the strand of SinB's hair behind her ear.

SinB shook her head and placed her head on Yerin's shoulder. Yerin raised her eyebrow and caressing the younger girl's hair, she didn't ask anymore, she knew that the younger girl will tell her.

SinB opened , "I—"

Yerin doesn't give her response when SinB stopped her words but she focused her attention to the younger girl.

"I want to win," her voice was small, not clear enough like her usual confident voice, but just with that was enough makes Yerin's eyes widen.

"I want to win," the main dancer repeated her words louder and looked up at Yerin who also looked at her.

The older girl doesn't know what to replay the younger girl's words. She knows that SinB was always put all of her effort at everything she did, especially for this comeback. The younger girl even stays at their dance practice room till midnight just for mastering their choreography. Of course, the thought of their first winning was on their head, but no one of them can say that out loud because they know the chance for their winning was small. There are groups that have skills and experience more than them. So, when she hears SinB's words, she gets caught off guard and just staring at the younger girl.

For the couple of moments, the two usually energic members don’t do anything, they just staring at each other with some thought in their head. Yerin closed her eyes and ended their staring contest, she sighed and opened her eyes and looked back at SinB's eyes. She touches the younger girl's forehead with her own.

"I can't guarantee you we will win, but let's do our best."

SinB doesn't reply, but Yerin doesn't mind. Just with the small nod and a grip on her outfit already enough telling her that the younger girl was agree with her.

'Yes. Let's do our best.'

.

"And the winner is—"

"Rough! Congratulation for GFRIEND!"

"Wha—"

"Eeh?"

They stood still on their spot. Shocked expression showing on their face. The six girls don’t believe their ears. Some of them already burst into tears and the other just stood still. Sowon give her speech with difficulties between her sobs. Umji already crying mess, same with Yuju. The duo Eunbi just stood still on their spot, grabbed their same aged friend's hand tightly while holding their own tears. The older Eunbi began crying when she saw her leader, maknae and the main vocal's crying face. Yerin, same with Sowon also have some difficulties giving her speech. Between her sobs, the second oldest giving her best to say her line as an MC and making her partner chuckled at her cuteness.

SinB on the other hand still refuse to let her tears fall. She was busy consoling and hugging her other unnies and Umji, she even still can do their choreography. But when she saw the smiling face on their fans, and the happy expression from her members despite the wetness from their tears succeed makes her wall grumbled. The amount of emotion hit her, hard. Unconsciously, her tears fall from her eyes, wetting her face. She sobs hard, making Eunha and Sowon rushed to her side. She sings her line but her voice was trembling. She saw some of their fans also crying and it doesn't help at all. She turns her body and cries her heart all.

Yerin who saw the younger girl approached her and hugged her. Stick their forehead together. She doesn't say anything and just hold the younger girl on her embraced.

"We won unnie," the younger one whisper weakly, with her cracked voice.

The older one nodded and smile, her hand moved at the younger one's face and wipe her tears away, "Yes we won, Eunbi-ah."

I’m sorry for the lack of update and this short SinRin story. I have some idea for the next chapter but somehow I can’t write that, when I want to write it, my head become blank. ToT

So I think the next chapter will take some time to write. I’m sorry again. :’(((