[SinB] Alone and Some Piece Of The Thoughts

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

"Eeh? No one at home?" SinB frowned.

"Yes. Mom and dad will have a vacation, and your brother will be at his friends place."

"I see," she mumble softly, 'And here I think I can spend time with you,' she thought, a disappointed expression showed on her face. It's been so long for her not back to her hometown, when the company giving them their days off she was so happy. She  can't wait to meet her parents and spend her time with them. But when she called them, her mom said that she and her dad will have a vacation just the two of them.

"I'm sorry baby. We want to spend time with you but we can't cancel the ticket," said the old woman, obviously knew the change of her daughter's mood.

SinB smile and shakes her head, but when she realizes her mother can't see her, she replied immediately, "No it's alright. Take your time and have some fun with dad, mom," she replied softly.

"We will. We're sorry Eunbi-ah."

She chuckled upon hearing her mother’s apologist voice, "I said It's alright," she took a deep breath, "I think I should go now. Have something to do," she says softly. It's not that she doesn't want to talk to her mother, she loves talking to her mother, but for now she doesn't want her mother hearing her voice and have guilt because of that.

"Okay. Be safe, baby," replied the old woman. She knew what's on her daughter mind, she doesn't want her feeling guilty. She smiles bitterly at the thought, 'My baby girl is already grown up,' she thought. Half of her was proud of the girl but the other half was sad, she think just yesterday when her little girl whining at her because the latter can't fell asleep.

"Yes. You too mom. Have a safe trip. I love you," the soft voice from her daughter pulled her back to the reality.

"Love you too," she replied softly and ended the call.

SinB stare at her phone, then at her suitcase, then at her phone and back to her suitcase again. She sigh heavily, 'I think I just spend my day off in Seoul then,' she thought, a bitter smile showed on her beautiful face.

Umji enter their room, "Hey buddy," she greets her same aged friend.

"Hey. Going back now?" asked the slightly older girl.

The younger one nodded her head, "My brother already waits for me."

"Okay," SinB stood up and help Umji with her suitcase.

"Where's the other unnies?" asks the youngest while step out from their room.

"Already going back."

"And you?"

"After this, there's something that I want to do before going back," she lied. SinB doesn't want her friend knew that she won't back, if Umji knew she will asked SinB to come to her house and the older one doesn't want to interrupt the younger girl's time with her family.

"Annyeong oppa," she greets Umji's older brother who stood up in front of their dorm.

The older man nodded his head, "Annyeong Eunbi-ah," he patted the younger girl's head. He has already considered SinB as his younger sister.

Umji, being oblivious with the older one's lied just nodded her head, "Okay. I'll take my leave, then."

"Be careful. Tell your parents I miss them."

"Okay," and with that, the door closed. Leaving SinB alone in their dorm.

The main dancer sighed and makes her way to her room, she throw her body to her bed and closed her eyes with one of her hand, "This is ."

.

SinB awake from her short nap, she checked her phone and saw the time. 5.05 PM, she got up from her bed and walked to the kitchen to take a glass of water. She walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

'Now what should I do?' she thought and took her phone, 'Should I practice?'

'But this is our day of.'

'But I'm bored.'

She pout unconsciously, 'Screw it. I'm going to practice!' the she stood up and walked to her room to change her clothes. She took her wallet and phone and walked out from her dorm.

.

10.15 PM

SinB opened the dorm's door. The young dancer just back from her practice, tired expression showed on her face.

"I'm back," she says softly but no one replied.

'Oh right. Everyone at their home right now. Silly me,' she says on her mind while smile bitterly. She immediately makes her way to the bathroom to wash herself so that she can have a rest.

After some minutes in the bathroom, the young dancer walked out and made her way to her room, 'I'll skip the dinner. I'm already tired.'

In her room she immediately lying on her bed and taking out her phone, she opened her SNS and saw Sowon and Umji's post on their SNS, a soft smile crept on her face

'At least they're having fun.'

SinB frowned when she saw Sowon's post, she remember her unnie's father, 'I hope Sojung-unnie is alright,' she thought while examined Sowon's expression.

For SinB, even if she doesn't want to say out loud about her feeling, she still cares for her dear leader. After the oldest lost her father, the second youngest promised to herself to be more caring and protect the older girl. She also decreased her teasing to Sowon, which is hard because that's her way to show her affection to her favorite leader.

She placed down her phone and looked at the ceiling, she release a soft sigh and relaxed at the unusually quiet dorm. Usually their dorm were noisy with some noise from the television, or Yerin and Eunha's laughter because of Yuju's weird dance, or Umji's whine when Yerin or Eunha insist to give the youngest their attention, which are their kiss attack, or she and Sowon's bickering. But now the five other girls are at their hometown, so the dorm becomes unusually quiet.

'It's so quiet.'

She looked at Umji's bed and find the bed was empty. Usually she and Umji will have some conversation before going to bed and if the other girls have some late schedule, she will wait for her to come and she will sleep after knowing the younger girl already on her bed. So when she finds her friend's bed was empty, she can't fall asleep. She hates sleeping alone. She already gets used sleeping with her friend on her side.

SinB grabbed the penguin plushy that Yuna gave to her and hugged it tightly, forcing to close her eyes and hope she will fall asleep soon. But that didn't come true. She opened her eyes and get up, she walked out from her room, still holding her penguin plushy. Now she was standing in front of unnie line's room. Usually, whenever she can't sleep, she will ask one of the members to sleep with her.

She often asked Eunha or Yerin, because those two is the cuddling type, so she won't need to ask them to hug her. With Umji, she doesn't need to asked her, her same aged friend just get up from her bed and sign SinB to give her some space on her bed and lying her body before after that hugged her till she fall asleep, basically her roommate already knew when she can't fall asleep. As for Yuju and Sowon, the two tallest doesn't awake even if she call their name. So for those two, she just sneak in to their bed and snuggle to them.

SinB grabbed the knob of the door and enter the room, she walked to Yerin's bed and took her human size jibang and walked to Sowon's bed. She lied down on the oldest bed with one hand grip on the jibang's hand and the other one hug her penguin plushy.

After adjusting her position, she looked at the ceiling. She was tired but the drowsiness doesn't come yet, so she let her mind roaming around at the one of their interview. There's one question that asked her about their group and she says that they're her family.

It's true. The five girls are her family.

Umji is her best friend, and sometimes she can't help herself to think that she is her little sister. Umji is cute, pure and kind, she promised herself to always protect her. Eunha is her cute unnie and best friend, her partner in crime. If you saw they're together, then there will be some trouble they create. Yuju is her big sister who always takes care of her with her own way, the older girl always makes sure she and Umji feeling well, Yuju is a big sister that she always dreams of. Yerin is her favorite, not that she doesn't want her other unnies, it's just the second oldest was the first unnie she met. Even if sometimes the older girl will getting taking care by the younger, but she always give SinB her full attention. Even if sometimes she showed her annoyed face and ignored or rejected the older affection, but in her heart, she always thankful to the older girl. Sowon is a little bit different from the others. The oldest have a special place in her heart. The older girl always taking care of her very well, always makes sure she eats properly, drink her water, making her warm when she feel cold and hugged her when she feel down, she will scolded her like a father when she overworking herself or being reckless but she also care with her like her mother at the same time. Basically the older girl is like her parents, this is why she always comes to Sowon when she miss her parents, because she knew the older girl definitely will protecting and giving her attention that she craves.

SinB closed her eyes again and snuggle closer to Yerin's jibang, thinking that the plushy on her side was her unnie.

'It's just the first day and I'm already missing them,' she sighed, 'This is .'

Being the youngest on her house making her become a spoiled, not in a bad way. In their house, she will get some attention by her parents and her brother. So when they live in the dorm, sometime she will whine and complaint when she didn't get the attention. Luckily the other members find her whining and complaint was cute because they rarely seeing that, so they will give her their attention. Like last year, she was whining when she must doing live broadcast alone on her birthday and not long after that Yuju calls her saying that she were watching her. It's makes her feel good. And she can't control herself from grinning when the members calling her and singing a birthday song for her. Although she won't admit that she likes their action.

'I hate this,' she hates alone. She hugged the plushy tighter, snuggle closer to the human size jibang and close her eyes tightly, hoping she will fall asleep. After a few minutes, the drowsy feeling come to her. She releases a heavy sigh and unconsciously, tears escaped from her eyes.

That night, she falls asleep on Sowon's bed while hugged Yerin's jibang with some tears marked on her cheeks.

I’m back with the new chapter.

Honestly I don’t satisfied with this chapter, I’m bad in the description.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me and makes me write this, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Like always, I’m sorry for the grammatical and spelling error and typos, thank you for the comments and subscribes.