[WonB] Your Attention

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Sowon sat on the couch comfortably while munching her popcorn. Today they have a day off, so she decided to spoil herself with watching some movies that she can't watch when they have works.

"I'm back," SinB says from the front door. The main dancer just back from her practice.

"Welcome back," Sowon mumble softly, her eyes still fixed on the television. She looked at SinB when the latter sat beside her and hugged her.

"Don't do that, you're sweating so much," she says while struggle from SinB's hug.

SinB doesn't replied, she just hummed softly and snuggle closer. She wrap Sowon's waist with her leg while her face on the oldest's shoulder, 'Warm.'

Now the older girl focused her attention to the younger one, her eyebrows furrowed, "What's wrong with you?" she asked.

SinB shook her head, "Nothing," she mumble and sighed, 'I miss my parents,' she says on her mind. Well, SinB doesn't really like to speak what's on her mind, she likes to show it with her action more.

Knowing that, Sowon chuckled and patted SinB's head, "Just take a bath first, you can cuddle with me after that," she says.

Hearing what the older girl said, SinB looked up at Sowon and look at her with her bright eyes, "Promise?"

"Promise."

The main dancer stood up immediately, "Don't go anywhere!" she says and rushed to the bathroom.

Yerin who just walk out from her room looked at SinB confusedly, "What's wrong with her?"

Sowon just shook her head, "Just being herself."

Knowing the meaning from the answer her unnie gave, the second oldest just nodded her head, she looked at Sowon, "Unnie, did you seen my wallet?"

"No, why?"

Yerin scratch her head, "I want to go out with Sooyoung and Hayoung, but I can't find my wallet."

"Did you already search it in our room?"

Yerin nodded her head and pout unconsciously.

"In the drawer? Or closet?"

"I did, and find nothing."

Sowon rise one of her eyebrow, the tallest member stood up and make her way to their room, "I'll find it for you, wait here," she says and enter their room.

A few minutes later Sowon back to the living room with Yerin's wallet on her hand, she gave the wallet to Yerin who has bright smile on her face, "Here."

The younger girl grabbed her wallet and beamed at Sowon, she hugged her tightly, "Thank you unnie!"

"Hm."

Yerin released Sowon from her tight hug and skipped to the front door, "Unnie I'll be going now," she said happily.

"Okay. Just don't be too late."

"Yes unnie."

Sowon back to her previous set and continued watching movies, no too long because some minutes later Umji approached her with confused expression, "Unnie, I can't find my phone."

"In your room?"

The youngest member just shook her head.

"Okay, unnie will—" right after she want to make her way to the youngest's room, Yuju came to her with her hand on her stomach.

"Unnie I'm hungry, cook me something please?" she says while rubbed her stomach and sending her puppy eyes.

Sowon open to give her a respond when Eunha tackled her from her side, "Unnie play with me!" the bunny looked at her with her big eyes and smile widely.

Sowon scratch her head, "Huh? Wai—"

"Unnie my phone."

"I'm hungry."

"Play with me!"

The leader sighed softly, 'These kids,' she looked at her members one by one, "Yewon'ah, I'll search your phone for you, wait here. Yuna-ah, I'll cooked something for you after I find Yewon's phone, okay?"

Yuju and Umji nodded at the same time, making Sowon smile at them. The oldest member now looked at Eunha who pulled her shirt several times, she raised one of her eyebrow, "Me? Play with me," says the bunny and pouting her lips.

Sowon smile when she looked at the cute expression Eunha gave, she ruffle the bunny's hair, "I'll play with you after I cooked, you can wait, right?" she asked softly.

Eunha nodded several times, "Okay. But can you make me something too?" she asked while giving the leader her cute pleaded expression.

"Of course bunny."

.

SinB walk out from the bathroom with a towel on her head, she frowned when she saw Eunha, Yuju and Umji sat comfortably on the couch. She can't find her Sojung-unnie, "Where's Sojung-unnie?"

"She's cooking."

After hearing Umji's answer, SinB makes her way to the kitchen and saw her dear leader who still cooking. She walked to Sowon and slip her hand on Sowon's waist and hide her face on the latter’s back. Her action makes Sowon startled a little.

"Wha—"

SinB rubbed her face on Sowon's back, "Eunbi?" called the leader softly, unsure about the person who hugged her.

"Hm."

Sowon sighed when she hears the soft respond from the person on her back, she caress SinB's hand, "Don't do that again please, you scared me," she plead.

"Hm."

Silence for a few minutes, Sowon back to her cooking and SinB still on her back, "Eunbi-ah," she called the younger girl softly after some minutes.

Not looking up, SinB answer, "Yes?"

"Can you let go of me? Unnie can't cooked if you being clingy like this," asked Sowon while caressing SinB’s hand on her waist.

Sowon can feel that the younger girl shook her head, "No, don't wanna."

"Please. It's dangerous," the leader pleaded again. Indeed, it's dangerous for the both of them if SinB still clingy to her, she likes the latter action but she doesn't like the idea of the both of them being hurt because of that, especially if the certain main dancer being include. No, she doesn't like the idea of SinB got hurt.

SinB pouted her lips, although she know what Sowon's mean, she still tightening her hug on the older girl, "No."

"Don't be stubborn. Unnie promise you can hugged me after this," she says while patted SinB's hand several times.

SinB hung her head low and released her hug, "Okay," she replied with her small voice and turned her body.

Sowon also turned her body and grab the latter's wrist, "Wait for me okay?"

"Hm."

'She's sulking,' the older girl looked at the younger one, "Eunbi-ah."

"Yes unnie?"

"What do you want to eat?" she asked, she knows the main dancer in front of her doesn't ate anything after her practice. The younger girl always back right away after her practice.

SinB shook her head, "No unnie, it's alright. I'm not hungry."

"Are—"

"I'm sure, I'll just wait for you in my room," she cutted Sowon’s words and released her wrist from Sowon's grip, the younger girl just walk to her room casually and ignored her members on the couch.

In her room, SinB immediately threw herself on her bed and grabbed the penguin doll that her fans gave to her, 'Stupid Sojung-unnie.'

.

"Here," Sowon placed the food in front of her members who beamed immediately when they saw the food.

"Wow. Thank you unnie!"

The oldest member just chuckled and eat her own food peacefully.

After a few minutes they ate their food with the small banter from Eunha and Yuju, the four girls in the living room finished their food, "Unnie, let me wash the this," Yuju says and stand up.

Umji also stood up and take the empty plates, "I'll help you unnie."

Sowon give the two members her thankful smile, "Thank you kids."

After Yuju and Umji makes their way to the kitchen, Eunha beamed at her and gave Sowon her big grin, "Now play with me."

Sowon glance at Maknae's room. She made a promise with SinB before but she also already promise the bunny in front of her to playing with her. Sowon back looked at Eunha who also looked at her with bright expression, she don't have a heart to ignored this cute bunny. Sowon take a deep breath and smile at the younger girl, "Okay. What do you want to play?"

.

1 hour later

Sowon opened maknae's room and saw Umji sat on her study table, the youngest member looked up and looked at Sowon who walked to her direction.

"Sojung-unnie, what's wrong?"

Sowon gave the younger girl her smile when she knew that Umji studying her Japanese, "I just want to check your roommate, unnie make some promise with her," she replied and looked at SinB who sleep peacefully, "Is she asleep?"

Umji nodded her head, "Yes unnie, she's asleep for awhile now. She looks so tired."

Sowon walked to SinB direction and sat on the edge of the bed, she caress SinB's hair and smile softly, "If so. Let her take a rest," she says and kiss SinB forehead, she fixed the strand of hair on SinB's forehead and stand up, she turned to Umji and ruffled her hair, "Good night Umji-ah. Don't stay too long, we have early schedule tomorrow."

Umji nodded, "Yes unnie, good night."

"Good night maknae."

.

SinB walked out from her room and saw Sowon on the couch, she smile brightly and approached her leader. She remember 2 days ago she can't cuddle with her unnie, "Unnie I want—"

"Sojung-unnie let's go shopping with me!" Yerin shouted from her room and ran to Sowon, cutted SinB's word.

"Huh? Right now?" the oldest asked the second oldest who nodded her head excitedly.

"Yes! You already promise me!"

The older girl chuckled when she saw Yerin's bright expression, "Okay. Just get ready, Yerin-ah."

"Okay," Yerin rushed to her room to get ready, leaving Sowon and SinB together in the living room.

Sowon looked at SinB who has unreadable expression, "I'm sorry, what do you want to say Eunbi-ah?" she asked nicely while giving the younger girl her smile.

"Huh? Oh—" SinB bite her lips and looked at Sowon, 'I want to cuddle with you,' she says on her mind.

The main dancer shook her head, there's no way she tell that to Sowon. SinB looked at Sowon and giving the leader her small smile, "I just want to watch a movie with you."

Hearing what the younger girl was saying, Sowon looked at the younger member with her apologize expression, "Oh. I'm sorry Bi-ah. Unnie already promised Yerin to go shopping with her," she says.

"It's okay unnie."

"Unnie is sorry okay? Next time, we can watch together."

'Next time,' the younger girl nodded her head, "Okay."

Yerin walk out from her room, "Unnie I'm ready," she looked at SinB who still standing, "Eunbi-ah, do you want to come with us?" she asked the younger girl.

SinB shook her head, "No. I just want to stay in dorm. Unnies enjoy your time," she says and smile.

Yerin chuckled and ruffled SinB's hair roughly, messed her hair and makes the younger girl whined at her, "You're being sweet, huh?" she says. SinB doesn't answer and just fixed her hair with a pout on her lips.

"What do you want us to buy for you?" Sowon asked when she saw the adorable expression on the younger girl.

SinB looked at Sowon immediately and smile brightly, "Tteok! The spicy one!"

Sowon smile softly, "Alright, unnie will buy it for you."

SinB nodded her head.

"Then, we will go now."

"Take care unnie. And have fun!"

"We will."

The two older girl walked out from their dorm and closed the front door. Seeing that, the smile on SinB's face disappeared, she sigh and walked to the vocal line's room. She enter her unnies room and approach Yuju who was lying on her bed, "Yuna-unnie, can I cuddle with you?"

"Of course, come here Eunbi-ah."

.

"Sojung-unnie let's go to—huh? Do you want to go out unnie?" SinB asked when she saw Sowon already in front of their front door.

"Yes, I want to hang out with Wheein. Why?" Sowon asked the younger girl as she tying her shoelace, she looked up at SinB who also looked at her.

SinB's expression drop immediately when she hears Sowon's words but change after that with a small smile, she doesn't want Sowon knew that she's feeling sad because of her, "Ah, nothing important. I just want to go out."

"Where?"

"Watching movie, and then have a coffee."

"With who?"

'You. You already promise to go out with me today, unnie.'

"Hm.... By myself?" she says after thinking carefully, 'Like hell I can say that to her.'

Upon hearing the younger girl words, Sowon frowned her eyebrows, "Then no."

"Why? I want to go out too," SinB whined, she pouted her lips and furrowed her eyebrow.

"Don't go by yourself. That's dangerous," Sowon says and stood up, she looked at SinB who also looked at her, well the younger girl basically glaring at her.

"What? Now unnie can go out and I can't?" asked the younger girl, her voice became more cold than usual.

Sowon sighed heavily, she know that the younger girl now were mad at her, but she can't just let her go out by herself. Call her protective but she doesn't want her favorite main dancer to get hurt, "Bi. You know that's not what I mean. I just don't want you—"

"Go by myself. I know," SinB cutted Sowon's words and turned her body, she doesn't want to talk to the older girl too long. She afraid that if she still talk to her, they will have a fight and that's the last thing she want.

"Bi."

"I won't go. Just have fun with Wheein-unnie." SinB walked to her room, passed by Yuju who just step out from her room. The main dancer closed her door hardly with the sound 'bamm' loudly, making the confused puppy flinch and Sowon sighed heavily.

"Unnie what happened?" asked the main vocal as she stare at Sowon with her confused expression.

"I think I make her angry," Sowon replied heavily.

"Why?"

"She want to go out by herself and I don't let her."

"Ah...." Yuju nodded her head and looked at the youngest's room, she back looked at Sowon after some minutes of thinking, "Unnie I'll try to talk to her. Don't worry, you know she can't get angry with you for a long time, right?"

"But—"

"Don't worry unnie," she smile brightly, "Now, unnie just go and have fun with Wheein-unnie."

"Oh right, Wheeinnie," Sowon turned her body and when her hand touch the door's knob, she looked at Yuju for the second time, "Are you sure you can handle this, Yuna-ah?" she asked again.

"Yes unnie. Don't worry, I can handle this."

"Okay. If there's something wrong, just call me or manager-unnie, okay?"

Yuju nodded her head, "Okay."

"I'll go now."

"Yes unnie, take care."

After the front door closed with the 'click' sound, Yuju sighed and make her way to the youngest's room, "Now, how can I approach those little Eunbi?"

.

Yuju open the youngest's room and walk to SinB's bed, she sat on the edge of SinB's bed and patted SinB's head several times, "Eunbi-ah, unnie already went out," she says softly.

"...."

"I know you're awake."

"...."

"Eunbi-ah, you know unnie loves you, right?"

"...."

Yuju sighed heavily, "Just this time, can you let unnie having fun with her friends? She's always trying hard to become strong, to become the leader. So—"

Yuju stopped her speech when SinB turned her body and facing her. The main vocal's eyes widen when she saw SinB's face got wet from her tears that flow from her eyes. She wipe the younger girl's tears right away and cupped her cheeks.

"What happened?"

SinB shook her head and wiped her tears away, she looked up at Yuju and sighed heavily, "I know what you want to say unnie. She's the best leader that we have and I don't mind if she want to go out with her friends—" she stopped for a moment and taking a deep breath, "If the other day, I don't mind."

"What's wrong with today?"

SinB doesn't answer right away, she was thinking either telling the older girl or not. Yuju grabbed the younger girl's shoulder and looked at her. SinB looked at Yuju for a moment and sighed, she decided to tell the older girl.

"She made a promise to go out with me today," she says, her voice was timid. She hung her head low and continued, "She made a promise one week ago. I already wait for the whole week to go out with her and today she went out with Wheein-unnie instead. She forgot her promise," she wiped the lone tear that escaped from her eyes, it's not her intention to cry in front of her Yuna-unnie, but it's not her fault that she missed their dear leader who was busy with other thing and forgot her promise.

Yuju looked at SinB with her worried expression, usually she will give some advice to the younger girl if they have some small talk, but seeing her dongsaeng like this she canceled her intention and just bring the younger girl to her embrace. She rubbed SinB's back softly, calming her. The older girl made a promise with herself to talk to their leader later.

.

"Unnie—"

"Unnie did you see my shirt?"

"Unnie I can't find my phone."

"Sojung-unnie play with me!"

Sowon sighed and pinched her nose bridge, "Kids, one by one please," she pleaded and looked at Yerin, "Which one, Yerin-ah?" she asked the second eldest.

"My favorite, the yellow one."

"Try to search it on your closet, in the below."

"Okay," Yerin rushed to her room immediately.

"Un—"

"Unnie my phone."

Sowon now looked at Umji, "I just saw Yuna used your phone a while ago, try to asked her."

The youngest member nodded her head and make her way to the 97 line's room, "Yuna-unnie, did you used my phone?"

"...."

"Unnie play with me," now Sowon looked at Eunha who whine at her and pulled her shirt like a little child. Really, how can a 22 years grown up acted like a 5 years old?

Sowon chuckled lightly at the cute bunny in front of her and ruffled her hair, "Okay, I'll play with you. Just wait a minute," she turned her attention to SinB who just stare at her with unreadable expression, "Did you need anything, Eunbi-ah?"

'Yes. I need you. Please have a talk with me,' the main dancer shook her head, "No, nothing. It doesn't important."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes don't worry."

Sowon still stare at SinB, not buying the younger girl's words.

SinB smile brightly, "It's nothing important, really," she says again and turn her body, she walk to her room, "I think unnie must give more attention to that bunny-unnie, looks like she want to bite you."

"Unnie~"

"O—okay Eunbi-ah we will play."

"Yes!"

Sowon looked back at SinB, "Bi-ah, just tell unnie if you need anything okay?"

SinB nodded, "Okay," she answer with her soft voice then enter her room.

'I need you unnie.'

.

"Sojung-unnie let's go out with me."

"Unnie~I'm hungry."

"Sojung-unnie, Yerin-unnie teased me."

Sowon heaved a sigh when her three younger members disturbed her relaxing time with their antics and whining, she looked at Yerin who now hugging Umji while pampering the younger girl with her kiss, "Yerin-ah."

Yerin released Umji from her grib and looked at Sowon innocently as the younger girl run to her Yuna-unnie, "What? I didn't do anything—ouch! Unnie, Yuna bited me! Look at the mark!" she whine when she feels Yuju's teeth on her upper arm and the second oldest showed the faint mark to her leader unnie.

"Yuna?" now Sowon looked at Yuju while frowning her eyebrow, it's rare to see the second tallest biting her member that hard.

"Yerin-unnie, I didn't bite you that hard, don't make me like a bad person," the puppy pouting her lips and whining cutely, she send her glare to Yerin. Well, basically her glare doesn't even scary, so the older girl just stick out her tongue to the younger one, "And you always bitting us, that's the pay back."

Yerin eyebrows furrowed whe she hears Yuju's next word, "What? Now this is my fault?" she asked with her eyes widen and pointing at herself.

Sowon heaved a sigh again while pinching her temple several times, she know that Yuju and Yerin don't fight seriously, but their voice making her head pound and Eunha was busy pulling her shirt, that of course doesn't help her at all, "Kids. Stop. Fighting," she said with her low tone, "Eunha. Stop. Pulling. My. Shirt," she continued.

The bickering duo stopped immediately and look at Sowon with their scared eyes, Eunha released her grip on Sowon's shirt and looked up at her leader and Umji... Well, basically the youngest doesn't do anything stupid like her three unnies and Sowon already thankful for that.

The young leader now looked at her members one by one, "Kids, can you let me take a rest?" she asked, "Yewon-ah go out with other members, okay?" she continued while stare at their youngest who also stared back at her and nodding her head.

"Eunbi-ah, just order something for you and the other, next time I'll cook for you. Yerin-ah stop teasing Yewonnie and stopped fighting with your dongsaeng, you too Yuna-ah, don't hurt your member."

The three members nodded their head with Eunha pouting because she can't eat her leader's food, "Yes unnie."

Sowon smile softly, "Good, now let me take—"

Sowon's word getting cutted when SinB entered her room with her biggest smile, "Sojung-unnie," she called the leader. Not too loud, but because of the event earlier, even her usual voice already making Sowon released a heavy sigh.

'Now what?' she asked on her mind irritatedly, she looked at SinB with her slightly disturbed expression, "What's wrong Eunbi-ah?" she asked with her cold voice, making her four younger members grimaced at the cold tone she use for the oblivious poor girl.

SinB frowned when she hears the cold tone that Sowon use, she can feel her heart wrench in pain. The younger girl doesn't like when the older one—no, not just the older one but all of her members—using that tone when they talk. The main dancer shook her head a little and back to stare at Sowon, "Let's—can you go to the practice room with me? I want to doing some dance cover and—"

Sowon called the younger girl name, cutting her words, "Eunbi-ah."

"Yes unnie?" she respond with her small voice.

"Can you go with the other members?" asked the older girl, making the younger one silence for a moment. SinB looked at the floor and took a deep breath, she looked up and back to stare at Sowon.

"—no," she answered with her calm voice and her eyes staring straight at Sowon's.

Sowon frowned her eyebrows, "Why? Just go with them and let unnie take a rest. Okay?" she asked again.

SinB shook her head, her eyes still glued to Sowon's "No. I don't want the other members."

'This kid,' she thought and back staring at SinB, "Don't be such a kid. Hwang Eunbi."

Yerin eyes widen when she hears Sowon's tone, the older girl used her tone two times more cold than before, 'Uh-huh, this is bad,' she says on her mind and take a glance with the other members who also have the same expression as her.

"I won't go. I want to rest. Now out," SinB knew Sowon doesn't asked her, the older girl basically order her to out from her room.

"No," despite the mess on her head, the young dancer replied calmly.

"Out."

"Bi," Yerin called SinB's name timidly, she doesn't want to make Sowon's angry but she also scared at the younger girl, she doesn't want the younger girl to be mad at her.

Ignoring Yerin's call, SinB shook her head, "No."

"Please, I don't want to be mad at you."

"No."

"Out."

"No."

"Hwang. Eunbi."

Panics, the other members looked at Yerin who nodded her head and walked at the younger girl, "Bi—Bi-ah, let's go out and let unnie have a rest, I'll monitoring your dance, okay?"

SinB stared at Yerin with her blank expression, she looked back at Sowon who also looked at her with cold expression, "No," she replied firmly.

Sowon sighed angrily and glare at SinB, her eyebrows furrowed, "Eunbi. I said don't be such a kid and out from this room. Now!" she says again, her voice rise a bit, making Umji flinch in shocked that makes Eunha and Yuju hugged her immediately.

SinB who realised the scared expression from her members, especially her dear roommate stare at Sowon who also stare at her with her angry expression. She blink for the several times to prevent her tears from falling. The younger girl already feel hurt when she hears Sowon's tone and her tears threaten to fall whe she looked at Sowon's expression.

"Um—Eunbi—"

"Fine. I'll go," she says, her voice was small and quiver—that unfortunately doesn't recognized by the leader, the young dancer fighting herself to not sobbed in front of her members. She looked at other members with her blank expression, "Alone. Don't follow me." she turned her body and step out from her unnie's room, she closed the door with the 'bam!' loudly.

SinB walk out from their dorm with tears streaming on her cheeks, wetting her face, 'I just want to have a time with you.'

.

02.00 am

SinB opened the door slowly, she doesn't want to wake up her members. The young dancer just back from her long practice. After her fight with Sowon this afternoon, she went to the practice room and dancing her frustration away with tears on her eyes. Now her eyes were puffy and her nose were red because of the crying. A tired expression showed on her face, not just because of the intense training but also from her endless crying. For now she just want to take a rest and sleep on her bed.

SinB walked to their living room and saw Sowon that sat on the couch. She knew that the older girl must be waiting for her but she doesn't give a fck and just ignored her and walked to her room.

"Where did you go?" asked the leader and looked at her.

SinB just ignored Sowon and walked to her room.

"Hwang Eunbi," Sowon called the younger girl name.

"What?" she asked coldly.

"I'm talking to you."

"Hm."

Sowon sigh and repeated her question to the other girl, "Where did you go?"

SinB snickered, "That's none of your business," she answer sarcastically, she doesn't even looking at Sowon.

"I'm your leader."

"So what?"

Sowon frowned when she hears SinB's words, the older girl stood up and walked to the younger one who stay still in front of her room.

"That's mean I have the right to know where you are going," she says softly, she can feel that the younger girl is mad at her.

"No. You're not," the younger girl replied and reach the door knob.

Sowon grabbed SinB's wrist, stopping her.

"Let me go."

"No. Not until you tell me where did you go."

"Ck," SinB rolled her eyes, "I just went to practice, I already told you that. Now let me go."

Now Sowon’s frown more evident when she hears SinB's words, "In the past eight hours?" she asked unbelievably.

"Yes."

The leader released a heavy sigh, "Eunbi-ah," she called the latter name softly.

"Let me go."

"Eunbi-ah, we need to talk," she said again.

"No we don't."

"Yes we do."

"No we don't. If you want to talk to me just talk tomorrow," SinB says while struggling from Sowon's grib.

"No. I wanted talk to you right now," Sowon knew the younger girl now in the verge of crying, she can feel her hand trembling, therefore she won't let her go. Not until she have a proper talk with the younger girl.

"Eunbi-ah," once again, Sowon called SinB's name softly.

SinB bite her lips, she already stop struggling from Sowon's grib, knowing that the older girl was stronger than her.

"If you don't want to talk to me it's alright, but can you let me see your face?" begged Sowon.

SinB doesn't answer, she just shook her head.

"Please."

The main dancer stubbornly shook her head, making Sowon sigh heavily and release her grip on SinB's wrist. She grabbed SinB's trembling shoulders instead and making the younger girl turned her body, facing her.

SinB hung her head low.

Sowon lift SinB's chin and cupped her face, she stare at SinB's orbs softly, "Why are you crying?" she asked carefully with her small voice, afraid that if she rise her voice a bit more she will hurt her.

SinB still doesn't answer her and the younger girl refused to looked at her, but despite of that she let Sowon wiped her tears with her thumb.

"Is it because of me?" asked the leader weakly. Seeing the usually noisy kids become quiet like this making her want to cry.

Sowon gulped the lump on and taking a deep breath before after that looked at SinB once again, "Yuna. She told me you feel sad when I'll go with Wheein. I forgot my promise with you," she says softly as she remembering Yuju's words, "I'm sorry," she continued and wipe the tears that rolling down on SinB's cheeks once again.

"Eunbi-ah," she whisper softly, "Can you say something? Please," she begged while stared at the younger girl.

Silence for a couple of minutes, the older girl waiting for the younger one to speak. SinB looked at Sowon with her red eyes, she opened but close it again. The young dancer take a deep breath and talk with her timid voice, "That day, I'm really anticipate it, I'm waiting for the whole week to go out with you," she says softly, almost not heard if Sowon didn't pay attention to her.

Upon hearing the younger girl, Sowon frowned her eyebrows, "Why you didn't tell me, If you—"

Her words get cutted by SinB, "I can't. Actually, I wanted to tell you that you already have a promise with me, but when I saw your bright expression, I can't bring myself to tell you. Because I know that you rarely hang out with Wheein-unnie these day," she says, her voice became soft at the last sentence.

"Still—"

Again, her word get cutted by the latter, "It's alright and—" she take a deep breath and looked at Sowon with her still teary eyes, she already more calming and can thinking properly than before, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"For being a kid. I'm sorry for being a brat."

Sowon remember she said that SinB this afternoon, she doesn't expect that the younger girl would thinking about that, "Bi—"

"I know that I don't have to be mad at you. Of course you're tired after taking care the five of us. I mean, how can someone handle the five hyperactive and noisy kids without being annoyed?" the younger girl chuckled at her own words.

Sowon fell silent when she hears SinB's words, the older girl doesn't know what she want say to the younger one. SinB looked up at Sowon, her stare became soft when she saw the trouble expression on the leader face, "Unnie."

"Yes?"

"Few days ago, you told me that if I need anything I just have to tell you, right?" she asked while looked at Sowon's eyes.

Sowon nodded her head, she caress SinB's cheeks, "Yes."

SinB closed her eyes and leaned on Sowon's hand, "Unnie," she called again and opened her eyes, she looked at Sowon's eyes with her teary eyes, "I need you," her voice was small, barely a whisper, but Sowon can hear it like a crystal clear.

Sowon's eyes widen, she was shock with SinB's sudden confession. Although she knew that SinB having a hard time sometimes, the main dancer doesn't showing it to her. Even if she was on her worse condition, SinB won't tell her and just keeping it for herself. The younger girl doesn't like to showing her weakness to other people. Therefore, when she hears the younger girl need her, she knew that she was messed up. A big one.

SinB, still looking at Sowon's eyes, "I need you, I missed you unnie," she stop and taking a deep breath, she was already crying but still fighting not to sob, "These days, we are busy with our schedule—not that I'm complain about that, I like that we can communicate with buddy—but because of that we barely can spending our time together, we all too busy to give buddy our attention. In the dorm, you are busy with other unnies and Yewon, you're really put your attention to them. Like going out with Yerin-unnie or Yewon, cooking for Yuna-unnie, or playing with Eunbi-unnie. I want to have some time with you too, I want your attention, but I can't bring myself to say that to you," she says while she was busy wiping her tears that fell uncontrollably.

Sowon grab SinB's hand and squeeze it softly while her other hand now wiping the tears from the younger girl, seeing the girl in front of her became a crying mess making her heart ache in pain, she can feel a hot sensation on her eyes, her vision become blurry, "Why?" she asked weakly.

"Because I know, after trolling around in the mall with Yerin-unnie or Yewon, or after playing with Eunbi-unnie you must feel exhausted."

That's it. Her tears fell freely from her eyes and wetting her cheeks when she hears the younger girl words, "I'm sorry," she says with her hoarse voice.

SinB shook her head, her hand reached for Sowon's face and wiped the tears away, "Please don't cry. It's not unnie's fault," she says softly, a small smile plastered on her face.

"Still...." Sowon sighed heavily, "I'm messed up everything."

SinB chuckled whe she hears Sowon's word, indeed her leader was messed up, "It's alright."

Sowon's eyebrow frowned when she hears SinB's word, she shook her head, "No. It's not alright. I made you sad."

SinB just closed her eyes and shook her head, telling the older girl that it doesn't matter anymore, "Hm."

The older girl looked at the younger one, "How can I make this right again?"

Sinb opened her eyes and stare at Sowon confusedly, "Huh?"

"How can I fix everything? What should I do?" she asked.

"You don't have to do anything, I'm fine."

"No. I know you're lying, I—we know that you're at lying. You're not fine, Bi," she replied the younger girl firmly but her voice became soft in her last sentence, "So tell me...."

Sinb got silence for a couple of minutes, thinking if she can say it to Sowon. And being the leader and observer herself, the older girl looked at the younger one softly, reassuring her.

"Please."

SinB take a deep breath and looked at Sowon, "Can you—can I—uh," she was stuttered.

"Baby?" Sowon unconsciously called the younger one with her nickname. Well, not that they cared.

"Can I have your attention?" she asked with her small voice, and when Sowon doesn't give her a reply, she immediately added her words, "Just one hour per day, or thirty minutes? Really, just a few minutes are fine, we don't have to do anything. Just laying on the bed, or cuddling together. I just want to talk to you. I—I just want to be with you," she ended her speech with a whisper, her head hung low and her fingers fidget, she was nervous.

Sowon fell silence, she was cursing at herself on her mind, 'What have you done to her, Kim Sojung?!'

On the other hand, SinB become more nervous because the silent treatment from her leader, 'Is it alright? Is it too much? What if it too much?' basically, she was panics on her mind.

SinB looked, "I'm sorry, is it too much? Then—"

Her words got cutted when she feel Sowon hugged her tightly, like she would disappeared any minutes. The older girl caressed her back and kissed her forehead several times, she was whispered "I'm sorry," several times.

"Unnie?"

"I'm sorry baby, I make you sad, I'm sorry. And no, that's not too much baby."

"Really?" SinB pulled herself from Sowon embraced and looked up at the older girl with innocent stare.

Sowon's smile plastered on her face when she saw the adorable expression of the younger girl, she tucked the strain of hair behind the younger one's ear and shook her head, "No, that's not too much," she says and kissed SinB's forehead once again, "From now on I'll cuddling with you, go out together, I'll cook for you, I'll give you my attention, and if I'm forgetting about our promise again, just tell me. Okay?" she continued.

SinB smile brightly when she hears Sowon's words, but a second after that her expression change, a frown showed and her lips pouted, "Can you do that? I mean, is it really not too much? How about the other members? I don't want their time with you decreased because of me."

Sowon smile again and pinched the younger girl's nose lovingly, "It's alright. They won't mind. I'll give you all the attention just the same. Don't worry."

"Really?"

"Yes."

A wide grin showed on SinB's face, making Sowon release a relieve sigh. Indeed, her bright expression is one of her favorite from the younger girl, she patted SinB's head fondly, "Am I forgiven already?" she asked jokingly.

SinB fell silent for a moment and closed her eyes with her hands being folded in front of her chest. The small frown on her eyebrows and her pouty lips makes her more adorable than usual. She opened her eyes and stare at Sowon with her now sparkling eyes, she nodded her eyes eagerly, "Yes!"

Sowon chuckled whe she saw her cute antics, her hands reached SinB's cheeks and pinching it softly, "Thank you."

SinB nodded her head and let the older girl playing with her cheeks, well she doesn't hate it. After the talk, the younger girl can feel the heavy feeling on her heart being lift up and suddenly the tiredness from her practice and crying early comeback, making her yawned, "Uh—now I'm sleepy. The long practice and crying from early make me more tired ," she whined and rubbed her eyes.

A giggle escaped from Sowon lips, she caressed SinB's hair, "Let's sleep?"

SinB nodded and looked up at Sowon with her drowsy face, "Can I sleep with you?"

Sowon smile and nodded her head, "Of course. Let's sleep," she grabbed the younger girl's arm and bring her to her room.

SinB lying on Sowon's bed, she place her head on Sowon's hand and hide her face on the older girl's chest while her hand grabbed Sowon shirt loosely. Sowon kissed her forehead for the nth time that night and hug the smaller girl into her embrace.

"Good night unnie."

"Good night Eunbi-ah."

I think my story became longer from time to time. -_-“

I’m sorry for the grammatical and spelling error, and some typos. Also thank you for the comments and subscribe.