[UmB] Let Me Take Your Picture

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Umji was busy studying her Japanese. The young girl always studies every night to improve her Japanese. She wants to understand and have a conversation with their fans without the help from their translator.

SinB entered their room with tired expression. She just back from her long dance practice. The young dancer looked at Umji who still busy with her study and doesn't aware of her presence. The tired expression on her face earlier change with a wide grin when she saw a serious expression on Umji's face. SinB took out her phone and open her camera app, she focused her camera on her roommate.

*click*

Umji looked up when she hear camera stutter, she looked at SinB immediately.

*click*

"Eunbi-ah?"

*click*

The slightly younger girl frown, she stood up and walked to SinB who sat on her bed with phone on her hand. She sat on SinB's bed as well.

"What're you doing?"

SinB scrolling on her phone while smile widely, the young dancer checking her photo collection.

"Look at these," she says and showed Umji her photos that she take just a while ago.

Umji frowned, "I don't even look at the camera."

"But this is good, I like these," SinB replied with her big smile, her eyes makes a cute crescent.

Umji opened her lips, ready to argue with the slightly older girl.

"Don't you dare to argue with that."

Umji close her lips, she let a sigh and smile when she saw SinB's glare. Well, she doesn't afraid with that glare, she know the beagle like girl who sat in front of her has a soft spot on her.

"Okay, I won't."

SinB nodded, "Good," then she let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes.

"You're sleepy."

"Hm."

"Just go to sleep already."

SinB pulled Umji's sleeve lightly, "Sleep with me."

Umji glance at her study table and looked back at SinB. She knows that the slightly older girl doesn't want to sleep alone, but she also hasn’t finished her study.

"Please?" SinB plea and send her puppy eyes.

A soft chuckle escaped from Umji's lips, she often saw that look from the older girl but she always find herself lose to that cute puppy eyes, "Okay. Let's sleep."

.

Music playing loudly on the practice room, now the girls was practice hardly for their upcoming concert. The girls dancing nonstop even though they already out of breath.

Sowon looked at the members, she walked to the big speaker and stopped the music, "Okay. Rest for 15 minutes."

Hearing their leader's words, Yerin and Yuju falls to the floor immediately, both of them panting hardly, "I'm beat."

"Me too."

Umji who leaned her back at Eunha breath heavily, she closed her eyes, her eyebrows furrowed. SinB looked at Umji worriedly, the young dancer already get used to the intense practice, so she still has some energy left. However, it's different with Umji, the slightly younger girl doesn't have stamina like her, of course their practice this time making her tired.

SinB walked to the couch and took her bag, she took her water bottle from her bag and walked to Umji, "Here."

Umji opened her eyes, she smile a little when she saw SinB's worried expression. The youngest adjusting her position and took SinB's water bottle, "Thanks."

SinB nodded while still looked at Umji who drank her water with a big smile, the young dancer take out her phone, she opened her camera app and focusing on her roommate.

*click*

Umji turn her head at SinB's direction when she hears a familiar sound, her eyebrow furrowed when she saw SinB stood in front of her with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, don't take a picture now. I'm sweaty and don't have make-up," complaint the slightly younger girl to the older one.

SinB raised her eyebrows, "So what? You're still pretty."

"Liar."

SinB pouted her lips when she hears Umji's word, "No I'm not, I just state the fact. You're pretty even if you don't put any make-up," argued the main dancer while scrolling on her phone, she showed Umji's photo to the older members, "Unnie look at this, she's pretty right?"

Sowon, who standing beside the main dancer take a look at SinB's phone and smile, indeed the photo that just SinB's take is pretty, "Yeah, you're pretty Yewon-ah," she says honestly.

Yerin and Yuju who got curious with the youngest photo stood up and walked to the leamak trio. Just like Sowon, a soft smile plastering on their face when they saw the picture.

"Wow, you're really pretty Yewon-ah."

"Yeoksi uri maknae."

SinB smile brightly when she hears the other complement at the youngest. She sat in front of Umji with cross leg, she looked at the younger girl enthusiastically, her eyes was sparkling, "See? They say you're pretty."

Umji sigh lightly, she looked at the older girl who has a bright expression on her face. Really, how can she win this conversation if the girl who sat in front of her now doesn't even listening her complain? "What should I do with you?" she asked softly while caressing SinB's hair lovingly.

SinB giggle when she hears Umji's question. The older girl doesn't answers her question, she just let Umji caressing her hair.

The other older members smile at the cute scene in front of them. Eunha got up from her position and took SinB's phone from Sowon and looked at Umji's picture. The bunny's eyes spark immediately when she saw the youngest picture.

"Waaaaa~ uri Yewonnie neomu kyeopta!" she squeals and hugs Umji immediately while rubs her cheeks with the youngest together.

"Unnie stop it. It's hot," Umji whine at the older girl while flailing her hands.

SinB who saw Umji's being trapped in Eunha's bear hug pouted her lips as her hand now grabbed Umji's hand. The young dancer pulled the youngest from her Eunbi-unnie's hug, "Nooo! Let Yewonnie go! Unnie, don't do that to her!" she whine cutely while still trying to release Umji from Eunha's hug.

Eunha tightening her hug on Umji, she stuck out her tongue at her little Eunbi. At first, she was just want to give the youngest a short hug, but when she saw the usually cold main dancer whine at her because she hugged her roommate making her want to tease the young dancer. A small revenge for the teasing that the younger girl gives to her.

"Don't wanna!"

"Eunbi-unnie let Yewon go, the one who can hug her is me!" the little Eunbi still trying to release Umji from Eunha's hug. Actually, she can release Umji if she use some force, but she can't do that. She doesn't want to hurt the younger girl.

Umji sigh, she knew that Eunha just want to mess with her little Eunbi, but she doesn't understand why SinB doesn't use some force, her Eunbi-unnie's hug isn't that strong, "Guys, can you let me go? And—"she asked at the two Eunbis, she looked at her three older members who still watched them with amused expression on their face, "Unnie, can you help me?"

Sowon giggle, she shook her head, "No. I don't want to get in to trouble with those beagles," she says who earn some nods from Yerin and Yuju.

Hearing the word from Sowon, Umji pouted her lips cutely, "Unnie you're mean."

Sowon, Yerin and Yuju just laugh at her while ruffling her hair.

"Let her go!"

"No!"

.

*click*

"Wha—Eunbi-ah?"

*click*

"Hey—"

*click*

"Sto—"

*click*

"Yah Eunbi-ah!"

SinB avert her attention from her phone to Umji, she raised her eyebrow, "What?"

"Stop taking picture—"

*click*

"Of me!"

*click*

"Yah!"

The main dancer ran out of from her room with a furious Umji behind her. The two youngest girls running around in their living room.

SinB checked Umji's newest picture that she just take while still running from the latter, "Yewon-ah these pictures are pretty," she says.

"No it's not! Now come here."

"No, you'll delete my photo," SinB raised her hand so that the younger girl can't take her phone away, the beagle like girl run again.

"Of course I would. Stop taking weird picture of me!"

"No! That's not weird! You're pretty!"

"Liar!"

"No I'm not!"

Sowon heave a heavy sigh, her head hurt because of the shouts from the youngest, and adding of that, the two younger girls still running around, "Kids, can you stop running around and rest properly?"

"I'll stop if Yewon doesn't chase me anymore."

"I won't chase her if she deletes the picture on her phone."

"Kids—"

SinB spot Yerin who just walk out from her room, the young dancer approached the older girl immediately, "Yerin-unnie look at these, these are the newest photo of Yewon, pretty right?" she asked the older girl while showing her masterpiece to Yerin.

Yerin smile brightly at the younger girl when she saw Umji's picture, she already know that the youngest member has a pretty face, but with the right angle and lighting, the picture was become more pretty, "Oh, this is pretty Eunbi-ah."

SinB's smile becomes wider, she asked again, jumping a little because of the excitement, "Right?"

Yerin laugh when she saw SinB's bright expression, and with her little jump making the younger girl looks like a cute little beagle, she reach her hand and patted SinB’s head, "Yup, good job for taking pretty picture of Yewon."

SinB stopped her little jump and let Yerin patted her head. She giggles delightly when she hears Yerin's compliment. No, not about how good she's in taking picture, but because the older girl praised Umji's beauty. She always thinks that the younger girl was pretty, either she's wearing a make-up or not, in her eyes Umji always pretty. So, she always find herself smiling when other people complimenting the younger girl.

Umji tackle SinB from her right, making the both of them fall together. The younger girl sat on SinB’s stomach and snatches her phone.

SinB groan, "Yewon-ah that hurts," she whined, her eyes widen when she saw Umji was holding her phone, "Ah! Don't you dare to delete my masterpiece!" she shouts while sending her glare to her roommate, who find the glare was cute and not scary.

Umji, still sat comfortably on SinB's thigh stuck out her tongue, "I already delete it."

"Eeh?" her glare was disappear and changed with a cute pout on her lips, "You're so mean," she whine while flailing her hands.

Umji giggle lightly at the cute sight in front of her, "Sorry babe," she says and kiss SinB's forehead.

SinB puff her cheeks, "I hate you," she says with a light red color on her cheeks.

Umji giggle again, she leans down and pecked the young dancer's lips, "Love you too."

"Stop it!" the embarrassed main dancer shout at the cute hamster above her.

"No," Umji replied and pecked her lips again.

"Yewon-ah," a red color became more evident on SinB's face, she whine weakly while covered her face with her hands. She can't help it but feel conscious with the older members.

Sowon throw a pillow at the youngest member, "Get a room you two."

Umji grin sheepishly, "Sorry unnie," she says and stands up, she pull SinB to stand up as well and drag the older girl to their room.

"Huh? Yewon-ah?"

Umji smile sweetly, "Let's play in our room. Just the two of us."

SinB tilted her head, her eyebrows furrowed. She was confused. Why Sowon tell them to play on their room? Why can't they play in the living room with the other? And why Umji looks so happy?

"Why? Why can't we play with the unnies?" she asked innocently.

Umji looked at her softly, "You don't want to play with me?" she asked and give the older girl her sad expression, which is a fake one.

SinB shakes her head furiously, "Of course not! I like playing with you!"

"Then, you don't mind playing with me, right?" she asked again while fixing SinB's bangs.

"Eung. I don't mind."

"Then let’s play," Umji says while hold SinB's wrist and lead her to their room.

"Beside—" Umji cutted her words and looked at SinB, "If you want to play with me, I'll let you take my picture."

SinB's face lit up immediately, she really like taking picture of Umji, "Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah, but you also must let me take pictures of you."

"I'll!"

Umji smiles at the older girl. Then her eyes met with Sowon's eyes, her innocent smile changed became a knowing smirk, "Let's play, Eunbi-ah."

Sowon's eyes widen when she saw Umji's smirk, "Yah Kim Yewon!" she shout loudly making the other girls flinched, well except the certain youngest.

Umji stuck out her tongue and closed their door, she locked the door.

"Aish that kid!"

.

SinB looked at Umji who know laugh loudly, she doesn't understand why Sowon shout at the younger girl and why Umji was laughing right now.

"Why are you laughing? And why Sowon-unnie shouts at you? What did you do?" she asked the younger girl who still holding her wrist and lead her to her bed.

Umji crawled on her bed and opened her arms, she makes a sign to SinB to come to her. SinB crawled on Umji's bed and sat in front of her, she leaned her body to Umji's and let the younger girl slip her arm around her waist. Even though SinB was taller and bigger than Umji, but the two of them doesn't mind it.

"I didn't do anything," answer the younger girl, 'Not yet.'

"Then why unnie shout at you?"

"Hm? I think she doesn't want if we play too hard and exhausted our self, remember we still have a schedule tomorrow."

"Oh right. Then what should we play?"

"Something interesting. I'll show you how we play.

"Promise you'll let me take your picture."

"Don't worry, you can take my picture as much as you want."

"And are you also take my picture?"

"If you don't mind."

"I don't mind it."

"Then I'll take your picture as much as I want."

"Take it prettily."

Umji chuckled at SinB's words, the main dancer became a cute little Eunbi right now and she like it, Umji kissed SinB's cheek and placed her chin on the older's shoulder.

"Of course, babe."

"Then, shall we play?"

Umji nodded and smirk. Little did SinB know the play that they will do is something that she wasn't thinking at all.

Well, who says that the youngest has the purest mind?

Who says that Umji is innocent *smirk*

Really, please don’t kill me. Umji’s still a baby that must to be protected, but I like when she has those mind behind her innocent face. Please forgive me.