[EunbiLine] Birthday

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

29th May, 23.20

A loud music can be heard from one of the practice room, SinB dance nonstop and powerfully, her body moved following the beat from the music on the speaker. After some minutes of dancing, the music on the speaker stopped. SinB stopped her dancing and fell on the floor. The young dancer lay down on the cold floor. Her oversized T-shirt was wet because of her sweat and she was panting hardly.

"I'm beat," she mumbles softly, still panting hardly.

SinB turned her head when she hears the sound of the door being opened, the young dancer sit up and looked up at her manager who just entered the practice room.

"Did you finish your practice?" ask the older man.

"Yes oppa."

"Do you want to go back now? Or you want to eat first?"

SinB stood up and walked to the couch on the room, she took her bag and hung it on her shoulder, "I want to go back, I'm tired."

"Okay. Let's go home."

"Wait oppa."

"What?"

The young dancer grinning sheepishly," Let me take a bath first."

The older man smile at the younger girl and nodded his head, "Okay. Don't take too long."

"Yes oppa!" and after that, the beagle like girl rushed to the bathroom that they company prepared for them.

.

30 May, 00.01

SinB sat on the passenger seat while playing on her phone, she was in the way to their dorm and sometimes she will talk with her manager so that the man doesn't get sleepy. Now she opened the Vlive app and her eyebrows frown immediately.

"Huh? Eunbi-unnie's live?" she mumbles softly while touching the play button. Her Eunbi-unnie was live and she wants to watch it, even if the older one only using an audio version, at least she still can heard her unnie's voice.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Jung Eunbi... Happy birthday to you...."

SinB's eyes widen when she heard Eunha's sung a happy birthday song, the main dancer immediately checked the time on her phone and cursed on her head when she saw the time, '! I'm forgot!'

SinB looked at her manager, "Oppa, can we be a bit faster?" she ask softly.

"I'm sorry Eunbi-ah, I'm afraid I can't. The street is slipper because of the rain this evening, we don't want to get another accident right?" replied her manager and glance at the younger girl, he give the younger one his apologies stare.

SinB bite her lower lips and nodded her head, "Yes oppa," she says with her small voice and hung her head low, as much as she want to arrive at her dorm as fast as possible, she also doesn't want to get into another accident. Just one accident is enough to make her trauma.

The manager glancing at the younger girl and smile when he saw a small pout that the younger girl make unconsciously, "Just be patient, we almost arrived," he take a glance at the time and knew what makes the younger girl became restless, "You just have to apologize to her, you know she won't be mad at you."

Now the small pout on her lips became more evident, "Still, I'm forgot about her birthday, and I'm not the first one who says happy birthday to her," she whine cutely and fold her arm in front of her chest, her cheeks puff and her eyebrows frown, making her manager chuckle.

"At least you won't be the last, right?"

"If I'm the last, she won't talk to me anymore," she grumbled.

A loud laugh can be heard from her manager, "Just be patient. Kiddo."

.

00.35

The van stopped in front of the building, "Thank you oppa! I'll go to our dorm now! See you tomorrow!" SinB jumped out from the van and run to their dorm leaving her manager who smiles at her.

"Don't stay too late! Take a rest properly!"

"Yes oppa!"

"That kid, how can she still have that amount of energy after her intense practice?"

.

00.40

SinB opened their dorm door, the main dancer walked to 97's room immediately and opened the door. She saw Eunha's bed and walks to her bed, she sat on the edge of Eunha's bed and caressing Eunha's cheek softly.

"Hm?" Eunha furrowed her eyebrows when she felt a soft feeling on her cheeks, she opened her eyes slowly and saw SinB's cute face, "Eunbi?" she called the younger girl's name and get up while rubbed her eyes. Cute.

SinB smiled softly and reached Eunha's hand, "Sorry, I made you awake," she says with her small voice and caressed Eunha's cheek again, "Go back to sleep, unnie."

Eunha shakes her head, "It's alright," she replied and grabbed SinB's hand, the older girl intertwined her fingers with the younger one's.

Eunha stare at SinB who playing with her fingers, her eyebrows furrowed when she saw SinB's expression, "What's wrong?" she asked softly.

SinB doesn't answer, the young dancer just keep playing with her unnie's fingers, "Bi?"

The beagle like girl looked at Eunha's eyes, her stare was soften, "Happy birthday," she whispered and tightening their intertwined fingers.

Eunha smile brightly, her heart fluttered hearing the younger's small voice, she bring SinB's hand to her lips and kissing it, "Thanks."

"Hm," SinB hummed and nodded her head, a faint red color showed on her cheeks.

Eunha stare at SinB, the younger girl wore an oversized T-shirt with her long pants, a usual fashion for her when she has a long practice, "Where do you come from?" asked the older girl, caressing the younger's cheek.

SinB closed her eyes, relaxing on Eunha's touch, "Dance practice."

"Since when?"

SinB doesn't answer immediately, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed Eunha's warm touch.

"Bi."

SinB sigh and opened her eyes, looked straight at Eunha's eyes, "Since six."

Eunha frown when she hears SinB's words. The older girl caresses the younger one's hair and tucked the strain of her hair behind her ear. She wants to scold the younger one but she knew the young dancer won't hear her, so she just let her.

"Have you eaten?" she asked instead.

SinB shook her head, she knows she can't lie to Eunha, the older one always know when she lie, "No, not yet."

"Why?"

"Go back right away."

"Did you drink your water?"

"Just a bit. Like... A half of bottle."

Eunha sighed and stood up, her action makes SinB holding her hand immediately, "Where're you going?"

Eunha looked at SinB and give the younger girl her small smile, "Kitchen. I'll grab you something to eat, and water."

SinB shook her head, still holding Eunha's hand, "Don't need. I'm not hungry. Stay with me."

"No. I'll grab something for you."

"Unnie," the younger literally beg at her, "Please?" she continued while giving Eunha her puppy eyes.

Eunha stare at SinB for a moment, and she sigh when she saw the younger girl's puppy eyes, she knew she'll lost to that stare, "At least drink your water, I don't want you to get sick again."

SinB nodded furiously and grabbed her bag that she placed on the floor, she took her water bottle and emptied it right away, making Eunha smile proudly at her, "Done," she mumble and placed her empty water bottle on Eunha's table, she grabbed Eunha's wrist and pulled the older girl to her bed, "Now stay with me."

Eunha smile softly, she sat on the edge of her bed, "You're so soft today, Bi," she says and SinB’s messy bang.

"Hm."

Eunha climbed on her bed and laying down, she open her arm, signaling SinB to lying beside her, "Come here."

SinB climbed on Eunha's bed as well and lying beside her Eunbi-unnie. The younger girl snuggle closer to the older one and tucked her face on Eunha's chest, she placed her hand on Eunha's waist.

Eunha rubbed SinB's back softly, she kisses the younger girl's forehead lightly, "What's wrong?" she asked. Eunha knew that SinB has something on her mind, her little Eunbi never be this quite if she doesn't have something on her mind.

"I'm sorry."

Eunha frowned, "For?"

"For forgetting your birthday. I'm sorry I'm not the first person who says a happy birthday to you," she mumbles quietly, making Eunha's frown more evident.

"What are you saying? You're the first person who says that Bi," says the older Eunbi, but the younger one shakes her head.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're the first among our members."

Hearing her dearest unnie's words, SinB looked up and pouted her lips, "But buddy says that first," she argued.

Eunha smiled and pecked at SinB's lips, making the young dancer's face became red, "It's alright. At least you're not the last who says that," she says again and kissed SinB's forehead, “Well, even if you’re the last, I still love you very much,” she added.

"But still—"

"Shh," the older girl kissed SinB's nose lovingly, "It's alright," she literally showering the younger girl with her kiss.

SinB fell into silence. Her lips still in a pout and her hand grabbing Eunha's front pajama loosely while her other hand rubbed her eyes before after that back to Eunha's waist. She stare at Eunha's eyes with her eyes that already half close.

Eunha smile and pecked SinB's pouty lips while whisper, "Stop pouting, you're tempting me," and giggle when SinB hit her lightly with her reddened face.

"Stop it," the younger girl mumbles softly, making the older one giggle even more.

Again. SinB rubbed her eyes and yawn, Eunha smiled and caressed the younger girl's hair, "You're tired, let's sleep," the older Eunbi tightening her embrace on the younger one.

"Hm," SinB hummed and snuggle closer to her Eunbi-unnie.

The room fell into silence for a few minutes, but gets interrupted by SinB's drowsy voice, "Unnie."

Eunha patted SinB's head lightly, "Sleep Bi."

SinB looked up at Eunha with half close eyes, "I didn't buy you a present."

Eunha smiled softly, "It's alright."

"No, I'll buy you one. What do you want?" the younger Eunbi looked at the order’s eyes.

Eunha, still with her smile, kissed SinB's eyes lightly, "You. I want you," she says softly and pecked SinB's lips, "I don't need a present, I just want you to stay with me," she continued her words and caressing SinB's hair.

SinB doesn't answer, Eunha frowned when the younger girl doesn't answer. Eunha looked at SinB, her stare soften when he saw SinB's cute sleeping face. The older girl kissed the younger's forehead, "Good night. Sleep well, babe."

.

3rd June, 00.00

"Buddy, it's already 3rd June so—"

SinB's words got cutted by Eunha's loud voice, "SinB-ah happy birthday!" the older Eunbi shouted from her room.

SinB’s face lit up, she laugh immediately when she saw Eunha skipping from her room to the couch, "Buddy, do you know that voice?" she grin widely at the camera.

Eunha rush to SinB while singing the younger girl a birthday song, "Saengil chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida, saranghaneul Hwang Eunbi, saengil chukka hamnida! SinB-ah happy birthday!" the petite girl hugged her little Eunbi immediately and puckering her lips.

SinB laugh loudly while avoiding Eunha's lips playfully, "Thanks unnie," she says and looked at Eunha softly.

"SinB-ah, am I the first one that says happy birthday to you?" asked the older girl, her eyes sparkling.

SinB nodded, "Yes you're unnie."

Eunha raised her hand like a child, "Yes I'm first. Buddy's lose!" she cheered and looked at the camera with her smug face.

"And—because today is SinB's birthday, I'll become your present!" she says loudly while hugged the younger girl and puckering her lips.

SinB, still in Eunha's hug, fight to not blush because of the older one, "What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm your present SinB-ah, come here let me kiss you!" the cute older Eunbi pulled the younger one and stick their cheeks together, she puckering her lips again.

"I don't want you to become my present unnie," albeit says that words, she still let Eunha kissed her cheek.

"I know you don't mean that," the older girl argued and wiggling her eyebrow.

The younger girl smiled softly at her cute unnie, "Just go back to your room, unnie."

Eunha nodded and released the younger girl from her tight hug, "Okay," she looked at the camera, "Because I'm already giving my present, now I want to sleep. Bye buddy, see you tomorrow and SinB-ah don't stay too late," she says and skipped to her room.

The little Eunbi just shook her head and chuckle, "That unnie."

.

After Vlive

SinB walked to her room, she spot Yuju and Umji sat on Umji's bed with Yuju back hugged the younger girl.

The couple smile when they saw the young dancer, "Hey birthday girl."

"Hey love birds."

Yuju released her hand from Umji, letting the youngest climb of from her bed and walked to SinB. The younger girl hugged the older one and kissed her cheek, "Happy birthday buddy," she says and fixing SinB's bang.

"Thanks Yewonnie."

Yuju smiled and make her way to the younger girls, she ruffle SinB's hair, "Happy birthday Bi."

SinB smile brightly at her Yuna-unnie, "Thank you unnie."

"Tonight I'll let you sleep in our room."

SinB chuckle, "Just say that you want to sleep with Yewon," she said while glanced toward her same aged friend with her naughty smile.

Umji blushed when she hear her roommate's words, "Shut up Bi," she mumble and slap SinB's hand lightly.

Yuju giggle, "You got me."

SinB smiled, "I think I'll leave now. I don't want to disturb you," she steps out from her room and chuckle when she heard Umji's grumble.

The birthday girl now walked to the oldest room, she enters their room, "Unnie?"

Yerin, hearing her favorite dongsaeng's voice beamed at her and hugged the younger immediately, "Happy birthday maknae-ah!" she cheer and showering the youngest with kiss.

"U-unnie stops it!" SinB whine, she pushed Yerin with all of her strength but the second oldest still attached to her. Well, basically Yerin was much stronger than her.

"No! This is my gift for you!" Yerin says and puckering her lips.

"I don't need it!" SinB literally freak out, she looked at Sowon, "Unnie help me!" she asked desperately and giving her puppy eyes to her oldest unnie.

Sowon sighed and make her way to the beagle sister, she grabbed Yerin's shirt and pulled her, "Stop it you ert."

Yerin reluctantly release SinB from her hug and face Sowon, she pout her lips cutely, "But unnie—" she protest.

"No buts and stay still!" Sowon cutted Yerin's protest and glare at the second oldest.

Yerin puffed but walked away from SinB and sat on her bed.

Sowon looked at SinB, her stare soften and giving the youngest her warm hug, she kissed her forehead lightly, "Happy birthday, kiddo. I hope you can stop teased me."

"Thank you unnie," SinB smile brightly, "That's...I'm afraid I can't do that unnie. You know that's my way on showing my affection towards you," replied the youngest while hug Sowon back, she placed her forehead on the oldest chest.

Sowon chuckle and ruffle the younger's hair, how she love the soft side of the young dancer, "At least give me the easy one, please."

SinB let out a soft laugh, she nodded her head, "Alright, I'll try."

Sowon smile and patted the younger girl's head, "Now, go to your room and sleep. Take a rest properly," she says while fixing SinB's bang. Even if SinB is a brat, but the younger girl is her favorite brat.

"Yes unnie," SinB nodded and walked to unnie's room door, "Night unnies."

"Night Bi-ah."

"Night kiddo."

She closed the door but opened again, she sticked out her head and grin widely, "Don't be too loud unnie," she teased and closed the door, the two oldest can hear her unique laugh.

"What?" Sowon dumbfounded.

Yerin who already understood the meaning of the younger girl's words laugh loudly.

Sowon fell into silence for a few moments, but her eyes widen when she realize the meaning of SinB's words, "Haish! That kid!" she shouts, making Yerin laugh louder.

Yerin stopped her laugh, she clutched her stomach and wipe her tears. She takes a deep breath and looked at the furious leader. The second oldest fell into silence for some minutes after she realize something, "Unnie."

Sowon glanced at Yerin, "What?"

"Is that kid already thanking you?"

"Yes. Immediately."

Now it's Yerin's turn to widen her eyes, "Ya! Hwang Eunbi! Where's my thanks!?"

Now it's Sowon turn to laugh at the second oldest.

.

SinB opened the 97 line's door, she walked to Eunha's bed.

Eunha who busy playing on her phone now change her attention to SinB, she placed her phone on the table beside her bed and smiled at the younger girl, "Have you finished?" she asked.

SinB nodded and sat on the edge of Eunha's bed, she closed her eyes when Eunha caressing her cheek.

"With the others?"

"Done," she says softly and lying on Eunha's bed, she snuggles to her Eunbi-unnie, cuddling with her.

"Then, can I have you now?" asked the older girl while SinB's head.

SinB tightening her hug on Eunha, "Why are you asked that? I'm already yours," she mumbles, her face hidden on the older girl's chest.

Upon hearing the younger's word, a small smile plastering on Eunha's face. Still SinB's head, she lean down and pecked SinB's forehead, "I know."

SinB looked up, "So? Why you asked me?"

"Just want some reassuring?" Eunha replied and wiggle her eyebrows.

SinB smile softly, "You don't need that."

Eunha giggle. SinB stare at the older girl, her head still on Eunha's chest. How she loves the older laugh.

Eunha stopped her giggles, she stare at SinB lovingly and lean down, she stick their forehead together, "Happy birthday, Eunbi-ah," she whisper, one hand caressing SinB's cheek.

SinB closed her eyes, leaning to Eunha's touch, "Thank you."

"Happy birthday. Thank you for being born, Bi."

SinB opened her eyes and stare at Eunha's eyes, she smile sweetly, "You always know what I want to hear."

"Of course."

The room became quite for a moment, Eunha stare at SinB pouty lips, she eventually lean down and captured the younger's lips with her own. She pecked SinB's lips for several times till she fully captured the younger's lips and kissed her passionately, the older Eunbi the younger one's lips, asked SinB to open . SinB opened and let Eunha's tongue roaming on , dominating her. The young dancer let out a soft moan, her hand grip on Eunha's front pajama tightly.

Eunha ended their kiss when she feels the young dancer out of breath. She stares at the panting little Eunbi. Her hand moved and tucked SinB's strain of hair behind her ear.

"Let's sleep?" she asked.

SinB, still out of her breath, nodded her head.

Eunha smile softly, she pecked SinB's lips once again and hugged SinB's tightly. She kissed SinB's forehead and pull the blanket till it covered the two of them, "Night babe."

"Hm," SinB hummed and snuggle closer to her beloved Eunbi-unnie.

Omg! I’m—I’m sorry for the awkward kiss scene! It's my first kiss scene that I write. I want to hide myself. TT