[MemberXSinB] Feeling Down

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Here’s another chapter from me, I hope you can enjoy reading it.

Sowon walked out from her room with messy hair, she let out a wide yawn as she drags her long feet to the kitchen. The young leader stopped at the living room when she saw SinB in dazed on the couch, but instead of approach the young dancer, she continue her walk to the kitchen.

After some minutes, Sowon back from the kitchen and saw SinB still in dazed on the couch. The tall leader frown, she decides to approach the younger girl and sat beside her, she pat her head softly.

SinB, who still in dazed flinch when she feel someone patted her but got relax after know that Sowon sat beside her, "Unnie, you scared me," she whine while slap Sowon thigh softly.

The young leader let out a warm giggle, she placed her arm on SinB's shoulder and her hair. The young dancer leans on Sowon's body, she places her head on Sowon's shoulder. She closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

Still SinB's head, Sowon glances at the younger girl, "What's wrong?"

"Hm?"

"You look down, what's wrong? Did something happen?" Sowon asked again.

SinB opens her eyes and shakes her head weakly, "No unnie, it's alright," she says with her soft voice.

Sowon frowns when she hears SinB's voice. Something's not right and the younger girl trying to hide it again, "Are you sure? Are you sick? Wait a minute, let me check your temperature," she turn her body towards the younger girl and placed her palm on SinB's forehead, "Hm?"

SinB shoved Sowon's hand from her forehead, "I'm not sick unnie."

Sowon nodded, agreeing with SinB, but her eyebrows still frown and a worried expression still showing on her face, "Looks like it, but you're so quiet."

"So? Is it weird if I’m quiet?" asked SinB while looked at the older girl with her weird expression.

Sowon grin sheepishly, "Kind of."

Upon hearing the older girl's words, SinB pouts her lips and puff her cheeks, she fold her arm in front of her chest, "I hate you."

Sowon smile softly and ruffle SinB's hair playfully, "I know you don't."

"Hmph!"

The tall leader let out her giggle before after that takes a deep breath and fix her attention towards the younger girl again, her expression turn into serious again, "So, what's wrong?"

SinB went silent again, she shakes her head, "Nothing."

Sowon frown, "You lie."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not! You giraffe!"

"Ya! What did you call me again?"

"Giraffe!"

"You brat!"

"Still better than an old giraffe!"

"YA! HWANG EUNBI!"

"WHAT? KIM SOJUNG!"

"I'M STILL OLDER THAN YOU!"

"SO WHAT!?"

"WHERE'S THE UNNIE?!" the two Tom and Jerry are literally shout at each other and Sowon pull SinB into her embrace, she slap her thigh hardly, making the beagle-like girl protest in pain.

"Ouch! Unnie it hurts!"

"Then say sorry to me!"

"Don't wanna!"

And one more slap SinB got on her arm, "Ouch!"

Eunha walks out from her room with her pouty lips and messy hair, she rub her eyes before sent the two cat and mouse on the couch her glare, "You two are noisy," she state.

SinB, who now is got a headlock by Sowon begged to her Eunbi-unnie, "Eunbi-unnie help me!"

Eunha looked at the Tom and Jerry line and sigh heavily, "So much for want a peaceful morning," she mutter softly while approach the both of them, she looked at her little Eunbi, "What did you do this time, Eunbi-ah?"

SinB pout when she hears Eunha's question, why her Eunbi-unnie assume that she's who start the fight? Well, it didn't wrong though, but still, "I didn't do anything," the young beagle mutter softly, her eyes refused to looked at Eunha.

Eunha smile at the sight in front of her and looked at Sowon, "Sojung-unnie can you release this kid?" she asked the older girl.

Sowon, still with her frowned eyebrows pouted, "Not till she apologizes to me."

Eunha raises one of her eyebrow. Sowon is a mature leader, but sometimes she can be a kid too, "Eunbi-ah, say sorry to Sojung-unnie," she says to the younger girl with her soft tone, like a mother to her daughter.

"But unnie—"

"Hm?"

SinB pouted when she saw Eunha's soft expression. Even if usually she'll Eunbi-unnie, she still has a soft spot for the older girl. So when Eunha looked at her with her soft expression, she'll find herself obeying what the older girl's said, "Fine!" with a little bit difficulty—because Sowon still head locking her—she looked up at Sowon, "I'm sorry unnie," she says with her pouty lips.

Sowon raised one of her eyebrow when she hears SinB's apologize, she release the younger girl from her headlock and hugged her instead, "You didn't seem sincere though," she looked at SinB and smile teasingly, and when she saw the younger girl want to retaliate, she added quickly, "But still, at least you're already apologize to me," and ruffle SinB's hair that makes the younger girl whine at her.

Eunha smile at the sight in front of her. She thinks it's cute. How SinB whine at Sowon when the latter messed her hair and how Sowon laugh because of that while fixing the younger girl's hair. Even if these two people always bickering, they still cared for each other. Eunha’s smile widen because of that.

A soft sound can be heard from SinB's stomach that makes the two older girls looks at her. SinB pout while touch her tummy with a light red color on her cheeks, "Unnie I'm hungry."

The two older girls let out their giggle, their main dancer is indeed adorable.

Sowon release SinB from her hug and stand up, "I'll make breakfast, wait here," she says softly and patted SinB's head lightly while looked at Eunha with her soft stare.

Eunha smile and nod, she sat beside SinB.

After Sowon went to the kitchen, the living room becomes quiet again.

SinB sneak her hand and warp Eunha's waist, she placed her head on Eunha's shoulder and let out a heavy sigh.

Eunha raised one of her eyebrow. "What's wrong?" she asked the younger girl. She knows SinB isn't the type of person who'll start the skinship. Yes she maybe let the other girls to hug or being clingy to her, but she rarely doing it first and if she do that, then there's something wrong, neither she felt sad, lonely or upset.

"Hm?"

"You. Being this clingy, and just now you're bickering with Sojung-unnie, what you did?" the bunny like girl asked again, her hand move and rub SinB's hair softly.

SinB closed her eyes, letting Eunha rub her head. She likes it, but she'll never admit it, "I told you that I didn't do anything."

"Hm."

The little Eunbi open her eyes when she hears the big one's response, she pouted, "You didn't trust me."

Eunha smile, "You're a bad liar."

SinB release her hug from Eunha and fold her hands, she puffed her cheeks and furrowed her eyebrows, "Why everyone called me a liar?" she mumbles softly.

The smile on Eunha's face didn't faltered, she pat SinB's head lovingly, "Not everyone. Just Sojung-unnie and me."

"Still," the younger Eunbi whine at her unnie.

Eunha let out a soft chuckle when she saw the cute sight in front of her, "Stop pouting your lips."

"Then stop teasing me."

Again, Eunha let out her soft chuckle, amused with the younger girl. SinB pulled Eunha's sleeve softly, her eyebrows frown, "Unnie."

Eunha still giggling, she just stop when SinB pulled her sleeve again and glare at her, "Okay," she says and take a deep breath, she looks at SinB and smile, "I won't tease you anymore," she continued and pat SinB's head lovingly.

SinB doesn't replied, she just nodded her head and reach for Eunha's hand. The younger girl starts playing Eunha's finger while back to her position. Hugging the smaller girl, she place her head on Eunha's shoulder and let out a yawn, she rubs her eyes and pout immediately.

Eunha take a glance at the younger girl, her eyebrows furrowed, "You didn't sleep last night?"

"Can't sleep," SinB mumble softly, now she holds Eunha's hand loosely, eyes half closed.

"Why?" the older girl let the younger one holds her hand while her other hand move and caress SinB's hair.

"Just thinking of something."

"Is it important?"

"Not that important."

"Are you sure?"

"Hm...." SinB let out a small hummed when suddenly she yawn again.

Eunha's stare soften. She wants to ask the younger further, but when she saw the tired expression on the younger's face, she canceled her intention. Instead, she the younger girl's hair and whisper, "Sleep."

SinB shakes her head, her eyes was half closed already but she still refused to sleep, "We will have breakfast soon."

"I'll wake you up when the breakfast is ready," again, the older Eunbi tried to persuade the younger one, she pat SinB's head softly, instruct her to sleep.

Eunha hummed softly. She tried to make the younger girl to fall asleep, and looks like it success. SinB's eyes closed eventually, her grip on Eunha's hand become loose and her breath become more stable. Not long after that, the main dancer already fall asleep on Eunha, head on her unnie's shoulder.

Yerin walk out from her room, she frowns when she saw how the two Eunbis glued to each other with SinB's head on Eunha's shoulder, "What's wrong?"

Eunha shakes her head, she smile softly and placed her index finger in front of her lips, "Just let her sleep, unnie."

Yerin nodded and with softer voice she asked again, "Where's Sojung-unnie?"

"Cooking."

"Okay."

After Yerin walks to the kitchen, SinB move a bit and tightening her hug on Eunha. She snuggles closer to her Eunbi-unnie. Eunha smile and caress SinB's head, she continued humming softly to make the younger girl comfortable.

.

At Practice Room

The music was very loud on the practice room and SinB moved her body following the beat. Fast, and powerful. The main dancer is too immersed with her practice till she doesn't realize when Umji enters the practice room and stare at her.

SinB stops her dancing and lying on the floor. She pants hardly.

Umji, who saw how tired her friend is walk to the speaker and stop the music. She approaches her same age friend and sat beside her, she pat her head.

SinB open her eyes and smile, "Hi," she greets the younger girl, not even surprised why her roommate was with her.

Umji replied the small smile from SinB, "You look so messy," she says and gives the water bottle to her friend.

SinB chuckle softly and sat up, she takes the water bottle, "A beautiful mess?" she asked playfully.

Umji shakes her head, "No. A real mess. The ugly one," she answers with her plaint expression.

SinB closed her water bottle and stare at her same aged friend. The two youngest stared at each other with blank expression. The room become silent for a while. After some minutes with just staring at each other, SinB puff her cheeks and burst into laughing that makes Umji laugh too.

They giggling only stop when SinB asked Umji a question, "What're you doing in here?"

Umji smile and wipes the sweat from SinB's forehead, "Fetch you."

SinB puff her cheeks and frown, "I'm not a child anymore."

"I know but Sojung-unnie worried at you."

"Ugh that grandma, I already told her that I'll go to the practice room," she mumbles softly, her eyebrows are frown. The sight makes Umji smile.

"What?"

Umji shakes her head, she find it's funny how the oldest and her friend always bickering when actually they cared for each other.

SinB shrugged and sigh, she back to lying and placed her head on Umji's lap, she closed her eyes.

Umji stare at SinB, "I'm here to fetch you, not become your pillow"

SinB open her eyes and stare at Umji softly, "Just let me be like this for a while," she asked and smile softly, "Please?"

The youngest sigh heavily and caress the older's hair, "Why I can't refused it?” she asked.

"Maybe because you love me?" asked the older girl while staring at the younger girl cutely.

Umji let out a small chuckle, she fix SinB's bang, "What a confidence you have."

SinB chuckle along with her, "Just say that I'm right."

Umji giggle again, "You already know my answer," she answers softly. People always say that it's SinB who has a soft spot for her when in reality it's her who has a soft spot for the older girl. Maybe in front of the camera and their fans SinB always acting though and cool, but in reality she is just a soft kid who love acting cute around her unnies and Umji. And the younger girl loves that side of her.

Umji caressed SinB's hair, letting the older girl to take a rest before them back to their dorm. Her smile faltered when SinB let out a heavy sigh.

"What are you thinking right now?"

SinB looked up at Umji and shakes her head.

"Liar."

SinB rolled her eyes, "You know. It's the third time someone called me a liar today."

"Who are the first and the second?"

"Sojung-unnie and Eunbi-unnie."

Umji chuckle and state her opinion, "I bet they're asking the same question as me and you answer them with your 'It's nothing', right?"

SinB grumble when Umji's words got her, she avert her eyes from her friend. Her action makes Umji smile.

"I'm right, am I?"

"Hmph!"

"So, what disturb you?"

"It's—" before she finished her sentence, Umji already cut it.

"Just answer me, don't you dare to say it's nothing again."

SinB pout her lips again, "It's nothing!" she shouts and stare at her friend with her challenging expression.

Umji sigh and flick SinB's forehead, making the older girl shout again. In pain this time.

"Ouch! What's that for?" asked the young dancer while touching her forehead, she glares at her roommate.

"That's what you get when you lie to me"

"But it's not fair!"

Umji stare at SinB weirdly, "Hah?"

"The unnies can slap me but I can't slap them back!"

"Of course, they're older than you."

Now the beagle-like girl pout her lips, "But I'm older than you and you can flick me?!" she asked. No, more like protest to the younger girl.

"That's different."

"What the different?"

"You're lying just now."

"But I'm not!"

Umji let out a heavy sigh and pinch SinB's cheeks, not too hard, she doesn't want to hurt her friend... yet, "I know you. You can't lie to me," she says and pinches SinB's cheeks harder while squishing it. SinB's cheeks was so squishy, no wonder the other unnies really like playing with her cheeks.

"Yewon-ah, it hurts," SinB whine.

Umji chuckle again and release SinB's cheeks. The older girl rubbed her cheeks immediately. A small pout still evident on her lips.

Umji stare at SinB who still busy rubbing her cheeks, "Is it about the collaboration?" she asked the older girl.

Umji knows that the young dancer getting stress from her newest collaboration, the lack of time for practicing the dance together and the high expectation makes her feel pressure. The youngest already thought about it when she find SinB being so quiet and always dozing off on the dorm, and her suspicion increased when she saw SinB flinched. She knows the older girl can't hide her emotions that well.

"I'm right, am I?" she asked, her stare was softened.

"...."

"Are you nervous?" now Umji take SinB's hand and holding it.

"...."

"Or... is it about the comment from fans?" she asked carefully. Of course she knows—they know—about the hateful comments on SNS, neither at the group nor at the individuals, they also know that there's people who doesn't like the collaboration because their favorite wasn't include. They also know how their favorite main dancer becomes the target from those bad comments.

"...."

"Bi," Umji called SinB's name softly, she stare at SinB's brown orbs.

"I—" SinB’s voice was crack, so she cutted her own words, closed her eyes and taking a deep breath. She open her eyes and stare back at Umji's dark orbs, "Can we talks about this next time?" she asked softly.

"...."

And when Umji doesn't replied to her, she squeeze the younger's hand, "Please?" and begged.

Umji sigh, she wants to assure the older girl, but she can't do it when the related person doesn't want to open up to her. Umji caressed SinB's hair softly, "Alright, for now I won't say anything about this."

SinB smile, she was glad that Umji didn't force her to speak up her problem, "Thanks."

Umji nodded, "Now, let's go home. We don't want to face the angry Sojung-unnie right?"

SinB chuckle when she hears Umji's words, she nodded and sat up, "Right," she stands up and took her bag.

Umji stood up as well and staring at SinB's back, "Eunbi-ah."

SinB turns her body and tilted her head, she looked at Umji with a small smile, "Hm?"

The younger girl walk to SinB, she caress the older one's cheeks and stare softly at her, "Just remember that you did a good job and we will always be with you," she says and smile.

Umji knows that although SinB didn't say anything, the older girl has so many insecurities on her. About how her singing skill, expression, dancing skill, about how she act in front of camera. SinB always has a way to show them that she's supporting them, how her expression light up when Yuju or Eunha hit their high notes, how she always says that Sowon is the best leader for them, or how she always compliment Yerin and Umji's beauty. Umji was—no, they were—felt thankful at her. But it's sad that SinB can't give herself those compliments. It pained Umji when she hears SinB dissing herself, it pained her that the older girl always feel insecure with her dancing skill, it pained her when her same aged friend look down on herself when everyone around her knows that she's a talented girl.

SinB tilted her head, she knows what her friend intention and she feel so thankful because of that. SinB nodded her head and smile widely, "I know. Thanks buddy," replied the young dancer while showing her eye smile that makes Umji smile as well, so many sides that she likes from the older girl but her expression right now is Umji's favorite expression.

In front of her SinB was standing with her eye smile and soft expression, the expression that she never show in front of camera or their fans, the expression that she showed only when she was with the members and Umji doesn't want to show this side of her to other people. She wants to keep this side of SinB only for her, only for the members.

SinB hold the younger girl hand softly, "Let's go home," she says and the two best friend walk out from the practice room with their intertwined fingers.

.

SinB walked to 97 line's room and peeked at the room, she saw Eunha was lying on her bed while scrolling her phone.

Eunha who realize someone staring at her, avert her attention from her phone and saw SinB who still standing in front of her room, "What's wrong Eunbi-ah?"

SinB walks to Eunha's bed and stood beside it, she pout her lips and makes Eunha confused, "What's wrong?"

"Yewon slept on her home tonight, I don't want to sleep alone. Can I sleep with you unnie?"

Eunha raised one of her eyebrow and stare at SinB, feeling amused, "You already doing bungee jumping and paragliding, but why you afraid of sleeping alone?" she asked the younger girl with a hint of teasing on her voice.

SinB pout her lips, "I'm not afraid! It's just I already getting used to sleep with someone since we're debut, so it feels strange when I sleep alone," she explained with her voice that softer on the end of her sentences.

Eunha chuckle again, she find it cute how the younger girl whine when her roommate wasn't around.

"Stop laughing unnie," the young dancer whines again.

Eunha stop her giggle and looked at SinB, a small smile plastering on her face, "Alright," she stare at the younger girl, "Stop sulking and come here," she says and moved so that SinB can lying beside her.

SinB smile and she immediately climbed on Eunha's bed, she tucked herself beside Eunha and hugged the older girl. Eunha adjusting her position so that SinB and she feel comfortable, then she pull her blanket and covering their body and took her phone again.

SinB, who was hiding her face on Eunha's chest looked up, "Unnie, are you not sleeping?"

"I don't feel sleepy, you sleep first. You—"

Eunha's words get cutted when Sowon open the door and walked inside, "Eunbi-ah did you see—" the oldest girl stop her sentences when she saw the little beagle who lying comfortably beside Eunha, she sigh and approach the two Eunbi, "There you're little Eunbi," she says while standing beside Eunha's bed.

SinB looked up and smile sheepishly.

Sowon stare at the younger girl, she raised one of her eyebrow, "What're you doing in here? Back to your room and sleep, you still has schedule tomorrow," she says while sat on the edge of Eunha's bed and patted the little Eunbi's head

"I want to sleep with Eunbi-unnie."

"What're you saying? Stop acting like a kid and sleep in your room."

SinB frown and hug Eunha tighter, "No! I'll sleep with Eunbi-unnie!" she says cutely that makes Eunha let out a soft giggle.

"Ya!"

"Hmph!"

Eunha stare at SinB who now hiding her face on her chest, her stare soften and she looked up at their dear leader, "Unnie just let her sleep with me," she asked softly. She know how stress the younger these days and she want to comfort her, so when the dancer asking her to sleep together, of course she'll accepted her.

Hearing what her unnie says, SinB looked at Eunha with her bright expression while Sowon looked at the latter with her furrowed eyebrows.

"Eunbi-unnie you're the best!" SinB squeals delightly and then looked at Sowon, she stuck out her tongue, "Sojung-unnie can't relate!"

"Ya!"

"Hmph!" then the youngest snuck on Eunha's body again.

Eunha then let out her giggle again while patting the younger head while Sowon sending her deathly glare at their second youngest, "Haish! This brat!" the young leader accidentally raised her voice making Eunha glare at her.

SinB hide her face again and tightening her hug on Eunha, she hold the older one's shirt so tightly while she pout her lips.

Sowon looked at SinB, her stare soften when she saw how tight SinB's hold on Eunha's shirt, 'Really, this kid,' she looked at Eunha who also looked at her, she send her apologize look at the younger girl who just smile at her and nodded her head.

Sowon pat SinB's head softly, "Just don't bother your unnie and go to sleep already, okay?" she says while caressing the younger's hair.

SinB nodded her head, her action makes the two older girls smile.

"One more."

SinB peeked at the oldest girl.

Sowon smile at her, "Don't mind those bad comments about you."

After hearing what the oldest says, SinB's body become tense for a while then she hide her face on Eunha's chest again, she nodded her head.

Eunha, upon seeing SinB's respond, she smile sadly and caressing the younger's hair.

Sowon bend down, she kissed SinB's temple and  Eunha's forehead, "Good night you two."

"Good night unnie."

SinB doesn't answer, she just stay still in Eunha's embrace. Sowon smile and ruffle her hair softly then she walks to the door. But when her hand on the knob, she can hear SinB's soft voice.

"Good night unnie," the young dancer mumbles softly.

Eunha looked down and SinB after Sowon went out from her room, "That's why you look down these few days," she says softly.

"...."

"Do you want to talk with me?"

SinB shakes her head, making the older sigh heavily. SinB often complaining about many things but if it about her own feeling, the younger girl rarely says anything and it makes the older one pissed. But instead of forcing SinB to speak, Eunha just nodded her head.

"Alright, I won't push you," she says and pats SinB's head, "Now sleep Bi."

SinB nodded, she scoots closer and snuggles to her Eunbi-unnie, "Unnie."

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"Anything for you Bi."

.

SinB went out from her room, her expression brightening when she saw Yuju who sat comfortably on the couch, the second tallest has been busy with her other schedule that makes her rarely on the dorm. And even if she doesn't say it, SinB missed her Yuna-unnie.

"Yuna-unnie," SinB called Yuju while sat beside the older girl.

"Hm?" Yuju seems busy with her phone so she just hummed softly.

SinB pout at the lack of respond from the older girl, she huff softly and trying again, "Unnie."

"What's wrong Bi?" Yuju asked her, but her attention still on her phone. And the certain beagle like girl doesn't like it.

SinB pouts her lips, she pulled Yuju's sleeve softly, "Look at me," she whines.

Yuju looked at SinB, her smile appears when she saw the younger girl's sulking expression, "Sorry, unnie was texting with Chaeyeon," says the older girl, and after making sure that her text delivered, she place her phone on the table, "Now what's up?" she asked the younger girl who still holding her sleeve.

SinB smile brightly, a small idea pop out on her mind, "Unnie open your arms."

"Huh?"

"Like this," she spread her arms so that Yuju can follow her.

Yuju followed SinB's gesture and spread her arms, "Like this?" she asked the younger girl.

SinB nodded and stand up, "Now wait, don't move," she says while turning her body then sat on Yuju's lap with her back on Yuju's chest, she place Yuju's arm around her waist and let out a delightful sigh.

Yuju's confused expression change immediately when she realize what the younger girl's want, she let out a small chuckle, "You can just say it," she says while adjusting SinB's position so that she can be more comfortable.

SinB looked up and smile sheepishly. Yuju shakes her head, from her point of view, SinB looks like a little kid, cute.

"Now what do you want to do?" asked the older girl.

"I don't know," SinB replied cheerfully while swinging her feet. Well basically her feet can touch the floor, but she still swings it and bouncing a little on Yuju's lap.

Yuju giggle, she really loves this playful side of their representative beagle girl. She tightens her hug on SinB's waist, "Such a cutie."

"I am."

And again, Yuju let out her giggle and makes SinB's smile widen. Oh how she loves her Yuna-unnie's laugh.

"How's shooting?" Yuju asked SinB when she remember that the younger girl have a shooting for her collaboration yesterday. She can't asked the younger girl immediately yesterday because she also has solo schedule and when she comeback in the night, the younger girl already sleeping.

"It went well, Chungha-unnie and Seulgi-unnie taking good care of me, and Sooyeonnie is really fun, we already a good friend," she tell her unnie while swinging her feet and bounce a little, she looks like a kid who tell her mom about her day.

"That's good."

"Ah, and the recording too. PD-nim said that I did a good job. They praise me!" SinB still continued her story so cheerfully.

Yuju smile softly at the younger girl, she caresses SinB's hair, "I told you that you'll be okay, right?" she says with her warm tone.

SinB nod and smile widely, "I hope Buddy will like it."

"Buddy will love it, it's our precious main dancer first collaboration after all."

SinB blush immediately when she hears Yuju's compliment, the older girl always has a good words to say, "Unnie, you're exaggerate it."

"No I'm not. It's a fact. They are getting hyped when the staff dropped the announcement."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"That's relief," SinB's body getting relaxed when she hears Yuju's words, she leaning her back on Yuju's chest.

Yuju looked at SinB, she can't saw her expression that well, but she can feel that the younger girl's mood change, and she doesn't like it, "Eunbi-ah."

SinB, who was played with Yuju's fingers respond softly, "Yes unnie?"

"What's on your mind right now?"

Yuju remember how the other members pointing at SinB's behavior these past few days, and even if she rarely at dorm, she can still felt that the younger girl becomes so down.

"Hm?"

"Sowon-unnie said that you're feeling down lately, Yewonnie said that you stay in the practice room longer than before, and two days ago you sleep with Eunbi. What's wrong? Did something happen?"

SinB frown and pouted her lips, "Ugh those two, can they not telling other unnies about something like that?" she grumble softly.

Yuju smile when she hears the younger protest, she caress the younger hair, "It's because they care about you."

"But still—"

Yuju smile again, "What's wrong? Is something bothering you? I'm sorry these few days unnie rarely stay in dorm," she asked again.

SinB shakes her head, "its nothing important unnie. I just can't sleep well these past few nights, and I don't want to disappointing Buddy about this MV, so I practice harder. And that night Yewon is sleep at her house and I don't want to sleep alone so I sleep with Eunbi-unnie," she explained.

"Hm...."

"...."

Yuju looked at SinB again, "Just that? Not because of other reasons?" she asked again.

"Huh? What do you mean unnie? Of course it's just that."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Hm."

SinB frown when she heard Yuju's hummed, she know that the older girl doesn't believe her, "Unnie doesn't believe me."

"It's because you're a bad liar."

"Hmph!"

Yuju giggle softly, she hold SinB's hand, "Do you wanna talk about it?" she asked

SinB just keep silent while playing with Yuju's finger, her action makes the older girl smile.

"Don't want it?"

A small nod from SinB makes Yuju sigh. Usually she'll let the younger girl handles her own problem because she know that the younger girl can handle it but now she can't do that. She can't let SinB handling her problem alone this time, not when she saw how down SinB is and how worried the members are.

"Is Yerin-unnie known about it?" asked the older one. She know that the second oldest always has a way to make SinB speak out her problem, it's neither because she’s her favorite unnie nor because she'll keep annoying the younger girl till she know SinB's problem. Whichever it is, as long as SinB open up, then that's okay.

SinB shakes her head.

"Do you want to talk to her? Do you want unnie to tell her?" Yuju asked again. Actually, Yuju want the younger girl to talk to her but she can't force her to do that.

SinB doesn't answer, she just stay silent for some minutes.

"Don't wanna?"

"If Yerin-unnie knows, will she be mad at me?" instead of answering Yuju's question, the younger girl asked the older one.

"Why must she be mad at you?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I keep quiet about this?"

Yuju caressing SinB's head lovingly, "And why you still keeping this? You know we already knew about this."

"I thought I can handle this alone," SinB answer while pouting her lips.

"But now you became down."

The younger girl folds her hands and puffs her cheeks, "Exactly."

"So?"

SinB frowns her eyebrows, she was thinking, "Can I not talk with Yerin-unnie? I feel like she will nag at me," she says after some minutes of thinking.

"Then, will you talk to me or other unnie? Or with Yewonnie?"

"Fine. I'll talk to Yerin-unnie."

Yuju looked at SinB with her amused expression, "Wow, you refused to talk to us but fine with Yerin-unnie despite she will nag at you? Now I'm feel hurts," she said jokingly.

SinB pout at the older one's words, she stand up and turn her body towards Yuju then sit on her lap again, now the two main line sat while facing each other. SinB hug Yuju tightly, "It's not that I don't want to talk you, it's just—um—"

Yuju raised one of her eyebrow, "Just what?"

"Just—"

"Hm?"

"Argh! It's not important! Just please don't feel hurt unnie," the main dancer whining cutely while hiding her face on Yuju's shoulder.

Yuju giggle softly while patting SinB's head, "Okay okay, I know Eunbi-ah. It's okay, I don't feel hurt at all. Unnie just kidding with you okay?"

SinB whine again and make Yuju laugh. Little bit Yuju know, SinB was smiling when she laugh. The young dancer really like the older girl's laugh. She sigh and relaxed her body, she place her cheek on Yuju's shoulder, squishing it.

Yuju tightening her embrace on SinB when she feel SinB's body become more relaxed than before, "When will you want to talk to Yerin-unnie?" she asked softly.

"Um... whenever she can," SinB mumble softly.

"Then... how about now? We know that Yerin-unnie just lying on her bed doing nothing."

SinB shakes her head, she closed her eyes, "For now I want to cuddle with you."

Yuju closed her eyes, she take a deep breath. The main vocal trying to controlling herself to not squeal at the cute girl who happen sat on her lap, "You're soft today," she says.

SinB opens her eyes, she looked up at Yuju with her unintentionally puppy eyes, "You don't like it?"

Yuju shakes her head, she kissed SinB's forehead and tightening her embrace, "No. I love it."

.

SinB was playing on her phone. The main dancer lying comfortably on her bed. Umji can't be found anywhere on that room, she was playing on 97 line's room since then.

The main dancer can hears a sound of the door being open and closed, she also feel someone presence on the room, "Yewon-ah, if you want to sleep first, you can turn off the light," she says without leaving her stare from her phone.

The person who she thought as Umji walk to the lamp switch, when the light off, she walk towards SinB and climbed on her bed.

SinB frown when she felt someone beside her, she turn her head at the person, "What's wrong with—Yerin-unnie?" the main dancer's frown and confused expression more evident when she saw the second oldest was already lying beside her.

Yerin smile so brightly, showing her eye smile and Indian dimple, "Hi."

"What're you doing in here unnie?" asked the younger girl, her eyes scan around her room and can't find Umji, "Where's Yewonnie?"

Hearing the younger's question, Yerin pouting her lips, "What? You don't like it when I'm with you?" she asked cutely while acting like she's mad, but at the same time she also signaling SinB to give her more space.

SinB shakes her head, she place her phone on her bed and move to give Yerin more space, "It's not like that unnie, I just curious."

Yerin smile, she knows that the younger girl loved them all exactly the same so she doesn't need to feel jealous, she just want to , "Yewon still on your Eunbi-unnie's room. I think she won't let her out from there," her replied makes SinB giggle, the young dancer know that the older Eunbi really love the youngest, so it's not weird when she find her roommate got trapped on Eunha’s room.

Yerin smile when she hears SinB's soft giggle, how she loves to hear that giggle. But the second youngest remember her intention, she come to the youngest room to talk to their representative beagle girl. So, after she adjusting her position to make the two of them comfortable, she start to speak, "Yuna says that you want to talk with me."

SinB got tensed for a second but got relaxed after that, "Ah...."

Yerin, who can felt change of the younger's mood pull SinB into her embraced, "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Hm," SinB hummed softly, she moved to make herself comfortable and use Yerin's extended hand as her pillow.

"Let me guess," Yerin says with her cheerful tone, she doesn't like when the younger girl fell into silent like this. And when she hears SinB's chuckle, her smile become widen.

The older girl touch her chin with her index finger, her lips pout unconsciously when she 'pretend' think the cause of SinB's bad mood these past few days, "Hm... Is it personal? Or is it include our members?" she asked.

"Maybe both?"

"Is it about Sojung-unnie?"

SinB scoff, "Definitely not."

"The other Eunbi."

"Nope."

"Yuna!"

"No."

"Yewonnie."

The young dancer just shakes her head and let out a small smile.

"Then it's me!" Yerin shout with her confident voice that makes SinB snickered at her.

"Of course no. You silly."

The older girl pout when she hears the younger one's answer, "You don't have to say that," she says with her sulking tone.

SinB chuckle at the sight in front her. Really, who's older than the two of them? She feels like she's the older one in here.

Yerin observe SinB's expression, she love the latter's soft expression. She let out a soft sigh when she think of the topic they'll talk about, she pulled the younger one and hugged her, she caress SinB's back soothingly, "Then... is it about you?" she asked softly and carefully, she know she's right when she felt SinB's hold on her front shirt.

SinB placed her head on Yerin's chest and let out a soft hum as an answer, "Mm."

"What's wrong?"

"...."

"Bi."

"I'm sure Yuna-unnie already told you and I'm sure that you already know about it."

"I know," yes she already knows about the younger girl's problem but she still want to hear it for her. Directly.

"Then why are you still asking?"

"I want to hear it from you. Directly."

SinB frown and looked up at her unnie, "You know you won't get the answer."

"No. I'll get the answer. You'll tell me," Yerin said confidently while giving the younger girl her smile.

"No. I won't tell you."

"Yuna will never ask me to talk with you if she knows you don’t want to."

"Ck," SinB frown, Yerin's right, her Yuna-unnie will never tell the second oldest if SinB doesn't want it. Also they already have a small talk this afternoon so the young dancer can't rebate about it.

Yerin observed the expression from SinB, she can tell that the younger girl's doesn't want to talk about her problem, "You still don’t want to tell me?" she asked again.

"Mm."

Yerin let out her heavy sigh, she actually frustrated at the younger girl, not because the lack of respond but because SinB won't open up to her, she won't open up to them, "What should I do with you?" she asked, not minding to hide the frustrate tone on her voice.

SinB doesn't answer her, she just stay still on her position while holding Yerin's front shirt, "Unnie can I ask you something?" without answering Yerin's question, she asked the older instead.

Yerin sigh again, she tapped SinB's head softly, "You won't tell me anything but now you want to ask me something, huh?"

Yerin looked down when she doesn't get a respond from SinB and find the younger girl was hiding her face on her chest, her stare soften at the sight, "What do you want to ask?"

SinB keep silent for some second and Yerin just waiting for her, "Am I—" SinB stopped her sentence and took a deep breath, "Am I doing a good job?" she asked, her voice was soft but Yerin still can hear it.

"Huh?"

"About my collaboration. You saw our dance practice video right? Am I doing a good job? And about the small greeting that they drop today, am I doing a good job in there?" the younger girl looked up at Yerin, she tried to hide her anxiety but the older one still can see it.

Yerin stare at SinB. Their height different wasn't that big, they can make eye contact without much trouble, but right now, in their position and how she can saw that anxiety on SinB's orbs makes Yerin think that how small the younger girl are.

Yerin smile and caress SinB's cheeks, "Yes you did a good job," she said, hopes that her word can reassure the younger girl.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

SinB fell into silent for a couple of seconds, but Yerin know that she'll say something so the older girl just stays silent and observe the younger one.

And Yerin's prediction was right. SinB start her rambling, "But at the dance practice I made a mistake, in the small greeting too. What if they think that I'm not doing a good job? What if they think that I can't dance? What if—"

Yerin place her index finger in front of SinB's lips, cutting her rambling and tightening her embrace, she caress SinB's cheeks and stare softly at the younger girl, "Ssh, it's okay to make a mistake, you're a human of course you can make a mistake. Stop over thinking about everything. We are known, Buddy is known that you're a hardworking type, and they also know how great a dancer you are. They can't say that you can't dance. Chungha and Sooyeon-ssi also made a mistake. And Buddy find that your mistake is cute. So it's alright," she whispering with soothing voice.

"B-but—"

"Hm?"

"They already say that we can't dance, and they also said that I'm not supposed to be there with them. That I'm not suitable for the concept."

Yerin frown. How can someone like SinB doesn't suitable with the concept? As much as she knows, SinB in front of camera looks attractive and cool, she has that girl crush aura around her. She maybe acting cute with them but Yerin know that SinB's a professional, she know that the younger girl can pulled any concept that will be given to her. With that thought on her mind, Yerin can't help but getting pissed at the bad comments that addressing to their main dancer.

"You read those bad comments, right?"

SinB fell into silent for a while then nodded, "Yes. I read those."

"Why?"

"I'm curious."

"But now you're sad because of that."

"Yes."

Yerin sigh, she kiss SinB's forehead, "You always says that we must not get affected with the bad comments, but now you're over thinking about that."

SinB can feel that her eyes were hot, so she closed her eyes and grab Yerin's front shirt tightly.

"You say to me that I must not read the bad article about me, you say to me that I must be myself, you say that my crying face is cute despite many people say that I'm ugly and being fake. You also said to Sojung-unnie that she's a great leader all the time—which is true—despite many people say that she's not. You also complementing Yewonnie that she's pretty despite many people say the otherwise. You always being positive when the article and other people talk bad about us. But why you become this down when they talk bad about you? Why you can't stay positive like the usual you are?" Yerin ended her speech with a soft voice and a hint of frustrated feeling on it.

"I can't help it. They say that we can't dance. They say that GFriend can't dance! They say that because of me! If I don't make a mistake, they won't talk bad about us! Our group getting dragged because of me!"

Yerin frown when she hears what SinB says, honestly it pissed her when the younger girl dissing or look down on her herself like this, like, can she saw her own potential? Can she saw her own talent like she saw the others? "Who say that it's because of you? It's not your fault that they talk bad about us. You did nothing wrong!" she shouts, she doesn't care if the other members heard them or not, she already told them to not meddling their talk anyway.

"Yes I did!"

"No you didn't!" Yerin grab SinB's shoulder firmly, she shakes the younger girl's body and separate their body, "Look at me," she said with her stern and deep voice, she rarely use it but she can't help it. SinB need to hear her no matter what.

SinB looked up at Yerin with her wet face, tears already rolled down to her cheeks and it pained Yerin. Angry isn't the right emotion to describe her feeling right now, she was furious. Seeing the though person like SinB broken down like this makes her want to curse at those stupid people who just can says something bad without actually knowing them. It's already hurt seeing and hearing how the younger girl dissing herself, now those bad people just makes it worst. Like, if they don’t like them, can they just let them alone? Can they just let their main dancer alone and not hurting her? SinB doesn’t sacrifice her childhood just to get disrespect and bad comments like this. She deserve better. Their main dancer deserve better.

Yerin stare at SinB's wet eyes, she was fighting with herself so that her own tears won't fell, "Listen. You did nothing wrong. They say those bad words because we're an easy target for them. We're from a small company who just has one group with a small fandom. That's why they attack us. They think that because we're small they can say anything about us. But—" the older girl closed her eyes and take a deep breath, then she open her eyes and looked at SinB, she wiped her tears away, "But they wrong. We maybe from a small company. We maybe have small fandom. But they can't drag us down. Our fandom is small, but it consist bunch of amazing people in it. Our Buddy isn’t that easy to take down. They're strong. They will defend us. I know that," she continued with her soft voice, her tone was so warm and caring, it's like she doesn't want to hurt the younger girl even more. And that's her real intention. SinB is too precious to be hurt like this.

"B-but—" SinB was stuttered on her words, her sob become louder and her tears don’t stop, "But because of that many Buddy was getting hurt," she said.

Yerin smile sadly, hearing what the younger girl says, she can feel that the young dancer really love and treasure their fans. Then the older girl become more curious, like, how can people hate this girl when all of her thought was her fans? Yerin caress SinB's head, "It can't be helped," she whispering so softly.

"But I don't want them to become hurts because of that."

Yerin smile again. How she hope that everyone can see this side of SinB, a soft and kind girl who just thinking about her fans. But if she thinking again, she also doesn't want to let other people saw SinB like this, the younger girl will just become an easy target for those heartless people and she doesn't want it.

"Then we can make their words become true," Yerin says while she wipes the tears from SinB's cheeks.

"Huh?"

Yerin smile makes an appearance again, "Our Buddy always says that we're a great dancer, and they're also hype about your collaboration. Then, we just have to make their words came true. We just have to practice harder and make every performance become greater than usual, we just have to dance more powerful and synchronized than before, we just have to make every event that we will attend become our stage," she kiss SinB's forehead and look at the younger girl softly, "And you. You're suitable for the concept. Trust me. You will do well in this collaboration and you will make everyone surprise. You'll shut those people who say that you aren't suitable for this concept. You'll make them say that you're suitable for this. I'm sure of it," she kisses SinB's eyes and stick their forehead together, she nuzzles their nose together that makes SinB let out her small giggle.

"That's too much unnie."

Yerin's eyes brighten when hears SinB's giggle, then she stare at the younger girl's eyes, "No. Nothing's too much if that for you," she says softly and smile warmly.

SinB smile, she was thankful to the older girl. No, scratch that, she was thankful to her members, they respect her decision and still support her. SinB closed her eyes at the thought.

"Unnie. Do you know why I don't want to talk this with you?"

Yerin hummed softly before answering SinB's question, "No," she hold the younger girl's hand and intertwined their fingers, "Is there any other reason?"

SinB nodded, "It's because I don't want all of you being sad."

"Why?"

SinB open her eyes, she looked at Yerin, "You're too sensitive, all of you. Even Sojung-unnie."

Yerin let out a soft giggle. It's true, all of them are too sensitive, especially if it's about something like this.

"You say that words. But here you're, talking about your problem with the most sensitive member."

"Exactly."

Yerin smile, just from hearing the tone from SinB, she can guess that the latter's feeling become better and she was glad, then a playful thought pop out on her mind, "Oh by the way, why you are assume that we will be sad because of that?" she asked the younger girl with a smirk.

SinB snickers at the older girl, hearing the playful tone from Yerin making her confidence back, "It's because you all love me too much."

Yerin raised one of her eyebrow, amused at the younger girl's answer, "What a confidence you have. Hm?"

Then SinB pouted cutely, her eyebrows frown, "It's true though!" she says full of confidence, then the next second she become silence. The young girl looked at Yerin with her soft stare,  "Right?" she asked the older girl.

Yerin's eyes widen, she fell into silence for some second then burst into laughing, wipes her tears that came out from her laugh, "At first you're too confident and now you're being insecure? Why so random Bi?" she asked, then laugh again.

SinB pouted again, "I can't help it!" she whine while pull Yerin's shirt.

SinB's pout and frown doesn't disappear when Yerin keep laughing so hard.

"Stop laughing!"

"Alright alright," Yerin trying to stop her laugh when she feels the younger girl's weak punch, but she can't help herself and ended giggle again.

"Unnie."

Hearing the pleaded whine from SinB, Yerin nodded her head, "Alright I'm sorry," she says while trying her best to stop her laugh, she take a deep breath and looked at SinB, she smile softly.

SinB stare at her that makes Yerin raised one of her eyebrow, the older girl smile at the younger one, "What?"

SinB grab Yerin's front shirt unconsciously, "It's true, right?"

"Which one?"

"Unnie."

Yerin chuckle when SinB whine, she patted SinB's head and kiss her forehead lovingly, "It's true."

"Um...."

"We love you, Bi."

SinB's bright smile come, she snuggles closer to Yerin and let out a relieved sigh.

Yerin let out a small chuckle, 'Such a cutie,' she thought while tightening her embrace at the young dancer.

Yerin hand move at SinB's back and rubbing it softly, giving the younger girl a secure feeling and telling her that everything will be okay. The older girl tries to tell the younger one that she's not alone, there will be the other members behind her back, that they will support and protecting her at all cost. That they'll love her no matter what.

Yerin looked down at SinB and saw the younger girl sleeping face, she smile softly, she kissed SinB's forehead and tightening her embrace.

"Sleep well, little Eunbi."

I’m back. It’s been two months since my last update, I’m sorry for that m( _ _)m

Also please give me your opinion, neither about the story or my writing, so that I can improve it ^^

Thank you for reading this, I hope you have a good day ^^