[WonBRin] Jealous

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

SinB lying on her bed, she was busy watching their fancam when performing Time For The Moon Night on her phone, she frown when she saw Yerin and Sowon flirting with each other, "Huh?"

Umji, who was busy studied on her Japanese looked at SinB, "What's wrong?" she asked her same aged friend.

The main dancer looked at Umji and smile, she shakes her head, "Nothing," she replied and back focus on her phone.

Umji nodded and also back to her study, "By the way, what are you doing?"

"Watching our fancams," answers SinB without looking at Umji.

"Monitoring?"

"Yes."

Umji nodded again and after that their room became silence. The two youngest members focused on their activities.

After some minutes of watching some of their newest fancams, SinB put down her phone and crawled out of her bed, "I'm hungry," she mumble and walked to the door, she looked at Umji, "Do you need anything?"

"I just bought grapes today, can you get it for me?"

"Sure."

The young dancer walked out from her room, she saw Yerin and Sowon who cuddling on the couch and being lovey dovey with each other. She frowned and rushed to the kitchen.

"Eunbi-ah what's wrong?"

"I'm hungry."

"Ah wait."

The youngest stopped her step and looked at the oldest duo, "What?"

"Can you get me an orange juice?"

'Can you just take it yourself? You lazy duckie!' albeit she cursed on her mind, she still nodded her head, "Of course, how about Sojung-unnie? Do you need anything?"

"No. I'm okay. I can drink Yerin’s juice."

SinB nodded with blank expression, "Okay," she then make her way to the kitchen.

Not long after that, the young dancer back from the kitchen and give Yerin her juice.

"Thank you~" says the second oldest while take the drink from the main dancer and back cuddling with Sowon.

"Hm," SinB hummed and back to her room with Umji's fruit and water for her same aged.

"Here," she gave Umji her fruits and water.

"Thanks buddy."

"Yeah," she replied and throws her body to her bed. She took her phone and opened their SNS, she read some of articles about them and saw some photos of Yerin and Sowon in the event that day. She frowns again and put down her phone.

Umji glanced at SinB, she put down her pen and turned her chair, facing SinB properly, "You say you're hungry but you don't eat anything," she says while eating her fruits.

"Doesn't have appetite," SinB mumble softly, she stares at the ceiling, her expression was blank.

"What's wrong buddy?"

"Nothing's wrong. Just mind your own business."

"Don't say that please, you're hurting me."

The main dancer glanced at Umji and back stares at the ceiling, "Right? I'm sorry."

Umji fell into silence, she was observing her same aged friend who was in the bad mood, "In the fancams and in SNS earlier. Did you saw something you don't want to see?" she asked. She knew that SinB was bad mood because of their oldest unnies, but she want to hear that from her friend's mouth.

"...."

"Am I right?"

"...."

"What did you see? Is it about our two oldest unnies?"

"...."

"I'm right. Am I?"

"...."

Umji sigh when her same aged friend doesn't answer her question at all, "Say something. I don't like talking alone."

"Just shut the fck up then."

"Language, girl."

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

Again. The room became silence for some minutes.

"You're jealous."

"...No"

"You're jealous. You won't be like this if you're not jealous."

"No I'm not."

"Just admit it."

"...."

"Okay. If you're not jealous, then just let them be. They're just being playful. Like you and your Eunbi-unnie," Umji says while observing SinB's expression. Sometimes she doesn't like when she can't read her friend's expression.

"...."

"...."

"It's...different," after some minutes of silent, SinB finally speak again. The slightly older girl mumbles softly.

Umji raised her eyebrow, "In what?"

"Being playful and flirting on the stage are different, they're not same," SinB says as she gets up and stares at Umji.

"In which part?"

"Eunbi-unnie and I just teasing each other, the other unnies, they're different."

"You mean that hugs? I think that's usual for them, especially for Yerin-unnie," Umji says the obvious fact about their clingy unnie.

"And the stare that they're giving to each other?"

Umji stare at SinB, "I already say it but, just admit it. You're jealous."

"...."

"...."

The main dancer released a heavy sigh, "Fine. I'm jealous. Are you satisfied?" her answer makes Umji smile widely, she nodded her head.

"Yes."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Then, what will you do?"

SinB looked at her same aged friend with confused look, "What?"

Umji frowned, "You don't want to tell them?"

"No."

"Why?"

SinB looked at Umji weirdly, "Just like you say, giving hug at each other is already usual for them. I can't get jealous just with that."

"But you say you're jealous."

The young dancer sighed again, "Indeed."

Umji frown, she folds her arms in front of her chest, "You're confusing me."

SinB pout, she glares at her same aged friend, "Then stop talking about this and leave me alone."

Now it's Umji's turn to pout at SinB, "You're no fun," she whines.

"Of course. I'm here not to entertain you," answer the young dancer while lying on her bed again.

Again, the room fell into silence for some minutes, SinB peeked at Umji who still pouting her lips, "Sorry buddy, but can you let me sleep? I'm tired. I'll be back to my usual self tomorrow. Don't worry," she says softly, she used her hand to cover her eyes.

"But Eunbi-ah, if I leave you—" her words get cutted by SinB's voice.

"Please?"

'If I leave you, I know you'll ended crying alone,' she continued on her mind while stare at her same aged friend sadly, 'And I hate that.'

Umji still staring at SinB, she doesn't like if her friend felt sad. Although SinB like to complaint to them, there's some moments when the usually loud girl just stay silent about her feeling and Umji always hate that moment. She likes if SinB complaint at her rather than the latter just keep her problem for herself.

"Yewon-ah?"

Umji sighed when she heard SinB's voice, "Why I can't win with you?" she whines and pouts cutely. Her whine makes SinB laugh softly.

"Because you love me."

"Uh, I hate that you're right."

SinB chuckle again.

Umji stare at SinB, she releases a sigh for nth times that night, "Just sleep Bi-ah, you need that."

"Hm."

"Night buddy."

"Night."

Umji get up from her seat and walk out from her room. In the living room, she saw Sowon and Yerin who still cuddling and flirting with each other. The youngest pouts her lips, that’s why SinB become down, the youngest bet her same aged friend saw this sight when she went to the kitchen earlier. Umji makes her way to the oldest duo and kicked Yerin's foot.

Yerin and Sowon looked up at Umji and smile, "What's wrong Yewon-ah?" asked the oldest.

"Did unnie do something wrong?" now it's Yerin who asked their youngest. She knows that Umji doesn't kicked her unless she did something wrong.

Umji huff, "Ask to yourself," she answer while giving the older girl her glare.

"Huh?"

"I'm going to sleep on Yuna-unnie's room."

Sowon frown when she hears Umji's words, "What? Then how about Eunbi? You know she hate sleeping alone, right?" asked the oldest girl. She remember wake up with SinB's face in front of her because Umji back to her home last week.

"Then sleep with her and talk to her. Stupid unnies!" Umji huff again and makes her way to the 97 line's room.

"Huh?"

Yerin looked at Sowon, "Did we do something wrong?" she asked the oldest while pointing at herself.

Sowon shook her head, a confused expression showed on her face, "I don't know."

Yuju step out from her room, she walks to the couch, "Yewon's upset," she says.

Now the two oldest looked at the puppy like girl, "Why? What did we do?"

The second tallest took out her phone and showing their newest fancam, "I think because of this."

Yerin reach her hand and take Yuju's phone, she and Sowon now focused on their fancam, eyebrows furrowed, and after the fancam ended, the two oldest looked at Yuju again. Still with their confused expression.

"Um...."

"What's wrong with this fancam?"

Yuju sighed, she knew that sometime Sowon and Yerin can be a dense, but she doesn't know that they can be this dumb, "Unnie, you're literally flirting with each other."

Sowon frown, "But Yuna-ah, that's usual."

"And why does Yewon mad at us?" Yerin added.

"Because Eunbi was feeling sad."

"Why does Eunbi feeling sad?"

Now, Yuju give the two oldest her unbelief stare, like how can these two unnies be so dumb!? "Unnie. Eunbi was jealous of you two."

"But Yuna-ah, it's already usual for us to hug each other. You know that, right?" Sowon replied.

"Yes. That's why Eunbi can't say anything about that, unnie you know how her way of thinking, right? And I think she also saw you cuddling with each other, right?" asked the puppy like girl.

Yerin nodded, "Yes—" she stopped, her eyes widen, she looked at Sowon who also looked at her. SinB wasn’t the type of girl who’ll say that she’s jealous. The younger girl prefers to keep silent rather than admitting that she’s jealous.

Yuju sigh, she saw the same expression from the two oldest members. A trouble and panic expressions.

"Unnie we're doom."

"We're."

The two oldest stands up abruptly at the same time and walked to the youngest room.

"Yuna-ah, say sorry to Yewon for us."

"Okay unnie."

"And thank you."

"You're welcome. Just talk and make up with her. Or else, you will face two furious bunnies tomorrow."

"And an angry puppy."

"Yes. And an angry puppy."

.

Yerin opened the youngest's room, she saw SinB on her bed with her back facing the door.  The second oldest entered her room with Sowon followed behind her and sat on the younger girl's edge of the bed.

"Eunbi-ah."

"...."

"Bi."

"...."

Yerin looked at Sowon who also looked at her, the oldest's eyebrows furrowed. Sowon kneel down and touched SinB's arm.

"Hey, we know you aren't sleeping."

"...."

"Bi-ah, are you mad at us?"

"...."

"Answer us please."

Hearing the plea from the oldest, the young dancer turned her body and stare at Sowon and Yerin, "Did Yewon telling the two of you?" she asked softly.

The two older girls shook their head, "No. Yuna did."

"Oh."

"...."

"...."

"Um—I'm sorry."

"Me too."

"What? You didn't do anything wrong, why apologize?"

"We made you jealous."

"And sad."

SinB smile softly, "It's alright, it's just stupid jealous, don't think it too much."

Yerin pouted cutely when she hears the younger's words, "But—"

"It's alright."

Now, it's Sowon turn to pout her lips, "You always say that."

"But it’s alright. I don't lie. Unnies know I'm bad at lying right?"

The two oldest nodded their head at the same time. A soft chuckle escaped from SinB's mouth when she saw a cute expression from her unnies. Really, she's a youngest in here but why the two oldest acts like a child?

'It is not fair. How can these two became so cute like this?' she thought while still looked at the two oldest.

SinB reach her hand and caress Yerin's cheek, making the older girl closed her eyes and leaning more at her touch. Sowon’s pout become more evident when she saw just Yerin who got an attention from the youngest. She holds SinB's other hand, making the youngest change her attention to her.

"Me too."

SinB's smile got wider when she hears the oldest plea, she immediately the oldest head.

"Unnie, you're literally older than me."

"Yea, but let me enjoy your attention for a little bit, you know, this is a rare chance that I can get your attention like this. So, let me treasure this moment a bit more."

Yerin nodded her head, agree with the oldest words.

SinB smile softly and agree with the oldest, "I'm sorry."

Sowon and Yerin opened their eyes and looked at SinB with their confused expression, "Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I can't give you my attention that you deserve."

"What do you mean?" Yerin asked.

"You're always giving your attention to us."

"In an annoying way. I always teased you two."

A smile plastered on the older girls face, "Yes, you're always give your attention in annoying way, but—"

"But we know that's your way to show us your feeling."

SinB stare at the older girls, her lips pout unconsciously, making the two older girls chuckle at her. Yerin hold SinB's hand that still on her cheek while Sowon hold her other hand. The two older girls caress her cheek and patted her head with their free hand.

"Beside, we always know that all of your teasing doesn't meant to hurt us," says the second oldest and pecked her forehead lovingly.

"So it's alright," continued Sowon, she also pecked the youngest forehead and fixing her bang.

SinB stay silence for a while with a red face, the two oldest girls always give her their attention but the younger girl still doesn't get used of that, she's always find her heart become beating faster than usual and her face became hot.

The two oldest smiles at the cute sight in front of her. Really, how can this girl can look so amazing and cool in front of the camera but looks so cute and soft when she's with them?

After some minutes of silence, SinB let out a small yawn, Sowon chuckle at the sight, "Now let's sleep, you're already sleepy."

The younger girl nodded her head with closed eyes and a tear in the corner of her eyes, she can't rubbed her eyes because Sowon and Yerin still holding her hands. Yerin stare at SinB while controlling herself to not attacking her with her kiss.

"I think Yewon will sleep in Yuna-unnie's room. I hate sleeping alone, can I sleep with you two?" SinB asks while looked at the two oldest.

"Of course," Yerin answer immediately and climbed at SinB’s bed, she lie down on SinB's right while Sowon on SinB's left.

The two oldest hugged SinB between them, they kiss her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lastly her lips. The younger girl giggles and holds Sowon and Yerin's hand that on her chest.

"Sleep Bi-ah."

"We still have an early schedule tomorrow."

"Mm. Night unnies."

"Night kiddo."

"Night Bi."

Because I can’t decide about SinRin or WonB, so I make WonBRin instead. This is my first polyamory, hope you like it. And some of UmB soft friendship, because why not uwu

 

Uh, I’m sorry for the lack of narration, I’m bad at that.