[WonB] With You

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

This is the part two from “Your Attention”

Sowon woke up from her peaceful sleep, she sat up when she felt something on her waist. She looked down at her waist and saw someone's hand around her waist. A small smile plastering on her face when she saw a sleeping SinB on her side, she caress the younger girl's hair lovingly as her mind flying back at their small talk last night.

'I didn't know you have that thought on your mind.'

Now her hand moved at SinB's soft cheeks, 'And here I thought that I know almost all of what's on your mind.'

SinB, still on her sleeping state, snuggle closer to Sowon and tightening her embrace.

'Who would think that the words last night are from a brat like you.'

She poked SinB's cheek for several times, "Just want to be with me, huh?" she whisper softly, "You know, for a brat who wants my attention, that's too simple," the soft poke become a soft pinch.

SinB scrunched her eyebrows and pouted her lips unconsciously, her hand moved to her face and hold Sowon's hand as she continued her sleep.

Sowon let out a soft giggle.

"Cute."

She looked at the clock.

10.00

'That's why I'm pretty hungry,' she looked at SinB's sleeping face, 'Well we have a long night last night.'

Sowon leaned down and kiss SinB's temple, she removed SinB's hand from her waist and release her other hand from her own hand, she crawled out from her bed carefully. The young leader then takes her plushy and placed it under the young dancer's hand who hugs the plushy immediately.

Again, a soft smile spreading on her beautiful face when she saw the sight, she kisses the younger girl's forehead and walked out from her room.

.

In the Kitchen

Sowon walked at the kitchen and saw a note that sticked on the refrigerator's door. She takes the note and read it.

Unnie, I went to hang out with Sooyoung and Hayoung. The older Eunbi has a shopping date with Sana, while your Yupup has a cafe date with Chaeyeon, and our Yewonnie is with Sohye. Sojung-unnie, I hope you already fix your relationship with the other Eunbi. Well seeing how the both of you sleeping together this morning, I think you already fix that. ;)

Just don't make her sad anymore unnie, or else you'll face the angry duckie! >:D

From: The most precious and gayest duckie ever, Jung Yerin <3 :*

P.s: I know unnie will read this note first, that little Eunbi won't come to the kitchen unless she really hungry.

Sowon let out a giggle when she read the note. Really, that little sister of her. The young leader shakes her head and continued prepared the ingredients for her to cook a breakfast for SinB and her.

.

11.00

Sowon walked to her room after she prepares the breakfast, she opens the door and saw SinB who already sat on her bed. The older girl's let out a chuckle when she saw the younger girl's expression.

"What?"

SinB, who still sat on Sowon's bed while hugged Sowon's plushy with messy hair and furrowed eyebrows and pouty lips was glaring at the older girl.

Sowon walked to SinB and sat beside her, she caressed the young dancer's hair.

The younger girl avoided the older's touch and turn her head, doesn't want to look at Sowon. The young leader raised one of her eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

SinB doesn't answer, she refused to look at the older girl.

"Bi?"

The main dancer glances at Sowon, she puff her cheeks and throw her stare at another place, "Hm!"

The older girl smile when she saw the younger's act, 'Cute,' she thought.

"I thought you already forgive me?"

"Hm!"

"Bi?"

"...."

Sowon silence for some minutes, she was thinking about some method to make SinB speak to her, she smile when she have an idea.

The oldest from the two heave a sigh purposefully, "Okay. I understand. I think you really mad at me," says with her sad voice, she stand up and make her way to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" SinB asked the older girl while hold her hand.

Sowon smirk, but immediately change her expression and looked at the younger girl sadly, "Out. You still mad at me."

"Who says that I still mad at you?"

"Then why do you avoid me earlier?"

"...."

Once again, Sowon looked at SinB with her sad expression, "Bi? I think you need to take your time? I'll leave you alone so that you can—"

"Ck. I told you that I'm not mad anymore!" said the main dancer, she raises her voice unconsciously.

"Then why're you being like this?"

"Like what?"

"Being grumpy."

"...."

"Bi?"

"Argh! Fine! I was upset because I wake up alone!" she shouts and glares at Sowon with a red face.

Sowon widen her eyes, "You... what?" she asked the younger girl again, the young leader doesn't expect that answer from the younger girl, but still she was happy because of that.

SinB fold her arms and avert her stare from Sowon's, "I'm not repeating what I just saying!"

Sowon let out a soft smile when she saw a red color on SinB's cheeks, she patted SinB's head, "I'm sorry, I went to the kitchen and make us breakfast... or... lunch? Well, I thought you'll be hungry, so yeah I make us something."

SinB doesn't answer, but she'll take some glance at the older girl.

"Am I forgiven?"

She nodded.

Sowon smile again for the nth this morning, "Thank you," she says and kiss SinB's forehead, "Then let's go to the kitchen and eat!" she cheers brightly as she slip her hand under SinB's thigh while her other hand she placed under the latter's back, then she lift the younger girl with ease and carry her to the kitchen.

SinB squeals and wrap her arms around Sowon's neck automatically, "What are you doing? Sojung-unnie let me down!" she shouts loudly, her face was already bright red.

"Nope, today you'll be my baby and I'll pampering you with my love~" Sowon says with her cheerful tone and plant a kiss on SinB's forehead again.

.

After Lunch

Sowon sat on the couch with SinB sat comfortably on her lap, her hands on SinB's waist while the younger girl was playing with her fingers. It's a rare moment for the two them, usually the two girls always have something to argue, either that's important or not.

A sound of incoming call interrupts their peace moment. Sowon take her phone and answer the call.

"Yes oppa? Huh? Now? But—no I don't have anything to do—heh? O-okay, I'll get ready," Sowon put down her phone and looked up at SinB who already staring at her.

"Who?"

"Manager-oppa."

"What did he says?"

"Sungjin-nim wants to talk something with me, manager-oppa already on the way to picked me."

SinB pouted her lips when she hears Sowon's words, that's mean her time with her Sojung-unnie will be cutted and she doesn't like that, "And here I think I can spend time with you today," she mumble softly.

Sowon who hears SinB's mumble felt sorry at the younger girl, honestly she also want to spend her time with the main dancer, "Do you want to tag along with me?"

SinB shakes her head, "I don't want to go anywhere," she says while stand up.

Sowon stood up as well and patted the younger girl, "All right," she replied and walked to her room.

After some minutes, Sowon walked out from her room and saw SinB's watching drama with her blank expression, she knows that the mood from the younger girl already bad. She opens to say something at the younger girl but she closed again when she hears a bell ring. The young leader walks to SinB and leaned down, she kiss the younger girl's forehead.

"I'll be back."

"Mm."

.

"Me? Become a runway of the Seoul Fashion Week?!" Sowon asked while pointed at herself with her wide eyes.

"Yes."

"Why me?"

"The company asked you to become their model. No, they're choosing you."

"B-but—"

"I know this is your first time and I’m sure you'll feel nervous but this is a nice chance," Sungjin explained while staring at the young leader.

Sowon looked down, her eyebrows furrowed, she was thinking.

"Sojung-ah—"

Sowon looked up and stare at the older man with her straight expression, "Okay, I'll take it."

Her answer makes the older man smile at her, "Thank you."

Sowon nodded, "It's not like I can refused, right?" she says and let out a small smile.

Sungjin chuckle, "You're right."

"But—I want the other kids to attend as well," she asked.

"About that, they just let two person to attend so—" the older man cutted his words and looked at the younger girl.

Sowon nodded, "Then, can I request one person to attend?"

"Who? Yerin?"

"No, Eunbi. The younger one," she replied.

Sungjin raised his eyebrow, he doesn't expect the younger girl's answer, "Wow that's unexpected. Okay, Eunbi will attend that fashion show."

A wide small plastering on her face, "Thank you."

.

After Sowon’s first runway, at the backstage

"Unnie!" Yuju rush to Sowon with SinB behind her, the second tallest hug her leader unnie tightly, "You're so cool and pretty!" the puppy like girl smile brightly.

Sowon let out a small chuckle, she patted the head of the main vocal softly, "Thank you, Yuna-ah. I was nervous, I think—hey why're you crying?" her eyes widen when she saw Yuju's tears that rolled down on her face.

"Be—because, you-re s-so cool. I-I'm proud of you unnieee," the puppy was literally bawling her eyes out.

Sowon laugh softly at the younger girl and wiped her tears away, she pulled the crying puppy to her embrace.

SinB looked at Sowon, she smile brightly at the older girl, feeling proud of her. SinB reached Sowon's clothes and hold it softly, she want to hold the older girl's hand but the young leader still busy calming her Yuna-unnie, so she just beared up with holding Sowon's clothes, "Unnie, you're amazing," she says softly.

Sowon who still hug Yuju turn her head and looked at SinB, she smile softly when she saw SinB's soft expression, how she loves the soft expression from the younger girl, "Thank you."

SinB doesn't answer, she just smile and looked at Yuju who still crying on Sowon's embrace, "Yuna-unnie stop crying, we still have to take a picture," she says.

Yuju nodded and pull away from Sowon's embrace, she wipes her tears away.

Sowon smile at the two younger girls, she hold the two girls hand and pulled them with her, "Come on," she says softly and leading the two younger girls to take some pictures with her.

.

At Dorm

"We're back!"

"Welcome back!"

"Sojung-unnie!" Eunha rushed to the living room after she hears Sowon's voice.

"What's wrong Eunbi-ah?"

"Unnie congrats for the first runway!" she cheers gleefully and hugged the older girl.

The oldest member just chuckled at the cute bunny and ruffles her hair, "Thanks bunny."

"Unnie you're so cool. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you Yewon-ah."

"It's a shame that just the two of us who can attend, I also want to see you walked on the runway," Yerin sulked at couch, she pouted her lips.

Sowon smile when she saw the cute pout on the second oldest lips, "Stop pouting your lips, Yerin-ah."

Sowon looked at Yuju who was now sat beside Yerin and talk to the older girl, the main vocal apparently told the second oldest about the runway, her eyes sparkle brightly when she talk. Sowon chuckle when she saw the sight, Yuju looks like a little kid on her eyes. Now her eyes explored the living room and she feel something was off, there's just three members on the couch and Eunha who still hugging her, where's SinB? Her eyes still roaming on the living room and saw SinB who walk to her room. The young leader frowns, she already feel weird since earlier because SinB really quite today. Usually the younger girl was really noisy and has so much energy with her. The younger girl will be quite if she feels unwell, sad or angry. And she hates those three thought.

'What happened? Did I do something wrong again?' she thought worriedly.

"Eunbi-ah, can you let go of me? Unnie want to wash this make up," she asked the bunny like girl who still attached to her.

Eunha nodded and release Sowon from her hug, "Unnie I'm hungry," she says while patted her tummy, her lips was pouted cutely.

"Then how about you order something for all of us?"

"Hm... okay! Yerin-unnie?" the older Eunbi turned her head at Yerin and give the second oldest her deadly puppy eyes.

"Why me?"

"Because Sojung-unnie want to wash her face, and you're the second oldest."

Yerin rolled her eyes, "Yea yea."

.

Sowon opened the youngest room and saw SinB on her bed, lying comfortably in her bed with oversized T-shirt and short pant while playing on her phone. The oldest walked to the youngest bed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Bi?"

"Hm?" SinB hummed softly while still playing with her phone, she refused to look at Sowon.

Sowon frowns at the response, she doesn't like—no, she hates—when the younger girl ignoring her like this, "What's wrong?"

"What?"

"Did unnie do something wrong?"

"No."

"Then why are you like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like this. Being cold to me. You know, you didn't talk much to me today."

"...."

"Bi."

"...."

Sowon stare at the younger girl, she knows that SinB doesn't really playing with her phone. The main dancer can't do multi-tasking, when she focused on one activity, she won't answer your question and she won't hear your voice. So, when the younger girl gave her a response earlier, she knows that SinB just staring and scrolling her phone. What's makes her sad is the younger girl still refused to look at her. Sowon sigh and stand up, the oldest girl walked to the door, she grabbed the door knob.

"... Pretty..."

Sowon's hand stopped when she heard SinB's voice, her voice was small but she still can hear it.

"Huh?"

SinB put down her phone, her eyes wandering around but still refuse to look at Sowon, a faint red color showed on her cheeks, "At the runway. Yo-you're pretty, no you're beautiful. When I see you walk confidently on the runway, I can't help myself to stare at you. I know that you're already and always pretty. But today, you're totally different, you look like—model? The real one? I-I don't know. Bu—but, I feel my heart beating faster when I see you, my stomach felt weird, like—like a thousand of butterflies were inside my stomach? You're too pretty that I find myself felt shy when I looked at you. Ugh, I-I don't know what—U-unnie?" SinB stopped her rambling when Sowon hugged her, tight.

Sowon tightening her embrace around the younger girl, her tears already rolled down on her cheeks, wetting her face. Now she knows why she want SinB watched her at the runway. SinB always compliment her, the younger girl always says that she's pretty, her eyes always sparkle when she saw her. Sowon want SinB watch her walked at runway, she want to see that sparkle at the younger girl's eyes, she want a reassuring that she's doing a good job and she can felt that when the younger girl watching her.

"Sojung-unnie?" SinB's small voice makes her back to her consciousness.

Sowon release her embrace from SinB and faced the younger girl. She can see that SinB's eyes get widen and a panic expression showed on her face, she wipes Sowon's tears away.

"Wha-why are you crying? Is it hurt somewhere? Where? Ugh unnie please stop crying. I-I'm sorry, did I make you sad? Ueeh," SinB rambling again, she was flustered when she saw Sowon's tears, her hand still busy wiping Sowon's tears.

Sowon let out a small giggle, she let SinB wipes her tears. She shakes her head, she can see SinB's teary eyes, "It's okay, it's not your fault," she said softly and smile at the flustered younger girl.

Sowon wipes the remaining tears away and sat beside SinB, she caresses the younger girl's hair and kisses her forehead.

SinB touch her forehead that Sowon's kiss, "Unnie always kiss me in here," she muttered innocently.

"Hm? You don't like it?"

"I don't hate it."

Sowon chuckle when she hears SinB's words, she ruffle the younger girl's hair. SinB whine cutely.

Sowon looked at SinB who was busy fixing her bang with her pouty lips, she smile softly at the younger girl, "Bi-ah."

"Yes unnie?"

"Do you want something from unnie?"

"Huh?"

"Today you didn't ask anything."

SinB tilted her head, "Hm... Ah!" she looked at Sowon, "Unnie," she pulled Sowon climbing on her bed and instructed the older girl to sat at the head of her bed, she sat between Sowon's thigh and placed Sowon's arms around her waist.

Sowon raised her eyebrows and looked down at the younger girl, "What's wrong?"

SinB looked up, "You asked me if I want something, right?"

"Yes—"

"This is what I want."

"Huh?"

SinB smile widely with red cheeks, "I want to be with you."

Sowon's eyes widen and got silence for some minutes, "Pfft, hahaha!" she laughs loudly.

SinB pouted her lips, "Unnie why are you laughing?" she whine cutely, she slap Sowon's arm that placed on her waist.

"It's just... You're... Earlier you don’t speak at all, then you complement me, and become panic, and now you just want to cuddle with me? I—what's wrong with you? Why so random?" Sowon replied then asked at the same time, she wipes her tears that came out because of her laugh earlier. The young leader closed her eyes and take a deep breathe. She chuckle again.

SinB puff her cheeks when Sowon doesn't stop laughing, she fold her arms, "Stop laughing," she grumble, her face was red.

Sowon still laughing and makes the young dancer redder, "Argh! Stop laughing you old giraffe!" she shouts at the older girl.

Sowon stopped her laugh and take a deep breath once again, she looked at the younger girl who looked up and glare at her. Sowon smile and ruffle SinB's bang.

"Sorry," she mutters lovingly.

SinB pouted her lips, "I hate you unnie."

"I know you don't."

"Hm!"

Sowon giggle again but stop when SinB glare at her, "Sorry sorry. It's just weird, you know."

"What?"

"You, being this soft. Usually you're always being a brat to me, so... Yeah..."

Hearing the older's words, SinB looked at the wall in front of her, "I can't be soft to you?" she asked slowly. She's know that the older girl's words are true and she's aware of that, but being told by the girl who spooning her know directly is kinda weird, "Did you hate it?" she asked again, her grip on the older's hand was tighten.

Sowon, who feel the younger girl's grip on her hand was alarm, she answer quickly, "No. Of course no. I like it—I love your soft side. It's just... I still doesn't get used to it," her voice at the end was small while intertwined her finger with the younger's.

"Hm..."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"I like it," SinB muttered softly while playing with Sowon's fingers.

"Huh?"

"Being like this. Not doing anything. With you. I like this."

Sowon release their intertwine finger and scoop SinB's hand with her own instead, she kiss SinB's head, "Then can we being like this? Can I see your soft side more?"

SinB nodded, "Only if there's just the two of us."

"Ck. Tsundere."

"Shut up!"

Sowon giggle again, she kiss SinB's head once more.

SinB looked up at Sowon and stare at her, Sowon raised her eyebrows, "What?"

"Why you always kiss my head? Or the forehead?"

"What? You don't like it?"

"I don't hate it... Just..." she cutted her words, 'Why not the other place?' she want to ask that to Sowon but too shy to say that out loud.

Sowon stare at SinB who looks like in a deep though. After some minutes of staring at younger girl, her eyes widen, a smile plastering on her face immediately, "Then, where do you want me to kiss you?" she asked.

SinB's face that already red before become redder when she hears Sowon's question, she avert her eyes from the older girl, "W-what do you mean?"

Sowon's smile got wider when she saw SinB's behavior, even if the younger girl sat backed her, she still can see a red color from her ear, 'Such a cutie.'

"Bi."

"W-what?"

"Look at me."

"N-no!"

"Why? Hey look at me, I want to show you something."

SinB turn her head and looked up at the older girl, "What are—"

SinB's words get cutted when Sowon leaned down and pecked her lips. The young dancer's eyes widen and her face redder, "Wh-what—"

"There!" Sowon cheers and smile proudly at herself.

"Unnie!"

"What?"

"You—that—" again, her words getting cutted when Sowon pecked her lips for the second time.

"Argh!"

Now the older girl laughs at her.

"Don't laugh!"

Sowon stopped her laugh and looked SinB with her sad expression, "What? You don't like it?" she asked sadly.

"Hah?"

"You hate the kiss," Sowon asked—no she state.

"Wha—I—"

"Right?"

"Ugh—I don't hate it."

"But you also don't like it. So... I think I'll stop that. The kiss, I mean," Sowon muttered softly and avoided SinB's stare, a sad expression till showing on her face.

SinB's eyes widen upon hearing the older's words, 'What?'

"Ugh... I—"

"...."

"I—" SinB looked up at Sowon who still refused to look back at her, the older girl still showed her sad expression. SinB gulped a lump on , she doesn't like the sad expression from the older girl.

"...."

"Argh! I like it okay?!" she shouts loudly with a blush on her cheeks. She was embarrassed, but she also doesn't want to saw that expression from the older girl.

Sowon's sad expression change immediately with a wide grin. She cheers on her mind, 'Studying acting as my major is not a bad choice after all.'

SinB pout her lips, "Stop grinning like that! You idiot!"

Sowon let out a soft giggle, "Hey, I'm still older than you," she says and pecked SinB's lips again and stare softly at the younger girl with a smile on her face.

"Unnie stop it," SinB beg weakly. SinB's face really red, she slaps Sowon’s hands that warp on her waist softly.

Sowon smile for the nth that day, her hand moved and hold SinB's hand, "Alright, sorry. This's will be the last," she mutters and leaned down to capture SinB's lips, she kiss the younger girl slowly and passionately.

Sowon ended their long kiss, she tucked the strands of SinB's hair.

SinB stare at Sowon, she turn her body so now she was sat face to face with the older girl, her hands grip on Sowon's shirt, "M-more," she mumble.

"Hm?"

"More."

Sowon smile, her hands moved to the younger girl's cheek and caress it, "You're become honest now."

"Please."

The older girl staring at the younger one, it's rare to see SinB's beg like that, well not that she hate it, though, "Alright," Sowon leaned down and capture SinB's lips once again.

SinB's grip on the older girl's shirt loosen, her hand moved to the leader's neck and hugged her. Sowon's hand moved to the younger girl's slim waist, securing her. Their kissing session lasts for about one minute till Sowon ended it. She stares at SinB lovingly.

"How's that?"

SinB looked up at Sowon, her hand still on Sowon's neck, she hide her face on Sowon's neck, "I don't hate it."

Sowon let out a small chuckle, she caressed the younger girl's hair, "I'm glad. Love you."

"Hm."

"Your answer?"

"I don't hate you."

"Ck. Tsundere."

"Shut up!"

“Hm~”

“I love you too.”

Originally, I just want to write WonB spending their time together, but because of Miss Sojung doing the runway and she always looks stunning, so I decided to include that on this story. The problem is… why I feel like this story become too fast?