[SinJu] Worried

TtinB's One-Shot Collections

Yuju took a glance at SinB for the nth times today. The beagle like girl wasn't her usual self. Today she was more calming and quiet, making Yuju feel worried at her. The main vocal then take a glance again at the younger girl. She walks closer at the younger girl and tapped her shoulder. SinB turn her head and looked at Yuju, a small smile plastering on her face.

"Yes unnie?"

"You okay?"

SinB nodded and focusing her stare at the stage in front of her, they will perform in a few minutes, "Yes unnie. I'm okay."

"Are you sure? You look pale. Are you felling unwell? Are you having a fever? Here, let me check your temperature."

SinB shoved Yuju's hand from her forehead and sending the girl her small smile, "I'm okay unnie. Just a bit tired but I'm okay," she assured the older girl.

"Are you sure? If you can't perform then I will tell oppa to let you take a rest," Sowon come approached them and looked at SinB worriedly. She was already watching the younger girl from earlier because of her odd behavior today.

Shaking her head, SinB walked to the stage as the staff already called for them, "I already told you I'm okay. Don't worry."

SinB walked to the stage with one hand on her stomach. Actually she was feeling sick from this morning, her stomach was hurt so much and her body was sore. If not for their fans, she will just lying on her bed and sleep, but her love for them preventing her to do that. She doesn't want to let them down. She doesn't want to disappoint them. So for now, she will do her best to do the performance.

Yuju looked at SinB with concern, she knew that the younger girl doesn't feeling well—heol, all of the member know that, the main dancer wasn't a good liar after all. In the middle of their performance, sometimes she will take a glance at her. She released a relieve sigh when the younger girl succeed on the first song without much trouble. Now they have a small conversation with the MC, she need to be extra focused in answering some of the question while sometimes looked at the younger girl who stood beside Sowon.

SinB stood still on her spot while focusing her attention to the MC, her stomach still hurt and the pounding on her head doesn't helped at all. She turn her body and clutched her stomach, she unconsciously closed her eyes and bite her lower lips to reduce the pain. After a few second she back to her position and flashing her small smile. She unconsciously scoot closer to Sowon when she feel the leader hand on her back.

"You okay?" asked the older girl.

SinB doesn't nod neither shook her head, she just said, "It hurts," with her furrowed eyebrow while still clutching her stomach.

Sowon still rubbing her back softly, "You go to the backstage. Rest."

"No. I'll finish this performance."

"But—" Sowon's words got cutted when the MC told them to take their position and sang their second song.

Yuju looked at SinB and sent her concern look while tucked the strain of younger girl's hair behind her ear. SinB shoved her hand and sent the older girl her weak smile and began singing her line. The second tallest just sigh heavily and focused on their song. Hopping that nothing happened to the younger girl.

Well. Her hope didn't come true.

SinB knew she was in trouble. She can feel the pain on her stomach increasing and her head also hurt so much. The main dancer have some troubles to just stand still, sometimes she stumble on her feet but still manage to back to her position. But when the pain on her stomach and head became unbearable, she decided to just give up and give her body some rest. The second youngest can feel her feet became weak and after that she just remembered she collapse on the stage and the darkness took over her completely.

Seeing the usually active kid collapse, of course makes their fans shocked, they immediately looked at the main dancer worriedly. Yerin who stand beside the younger girl took SinB's hand immediately and pulled her, her voice shaking and her mind was in mess, she feel the younger girl weak state and she place her mic on the floor. She called SinB's name softly and slap her thigh gently but the younger girl doesn't answer her.

Yuju on the other hand, she already burst into tears when she saw the girl collapsed. She tried to keep singing her part while holding the younger girl's hand. But when she saw Yerin and Sowon approached the second youngest, she give up and placed her mic down. She cupped SinB's face and called the younger girl's name.

"SinB-ah, open your eyes please," she asked with her trembling voice, "Eunbi-ah."

Yuju take a glance at their manager and let them took SinB to the backstage, tears already wetting her face, she let Eunha hugged her and crying hardly at the shortest embraced. When the staff signaling them to go to the backstage, the four remaining girl rushed immediately.

In the waiting room, the four crying girls now stare at the unconscious girl. Yuju sat beside SinB and hold her hand tightly. She frowned when she feel the low temperature from the younger's hand despite she was sweating a lot.

'Please be okay.'

Their manager stepped in the waiting room after talking on his phone, "Kids, listen to me. We will bring Eunbi to the hospital, but you must continue your stage," he says carefully. The grown up man fully aware with the girls emotion but he knew they still have work to finished.

Yerin and Eunha's eyes got widen, "But oppa—" Eunha doesn't continued her words, she knew they have works to do but the part of her also doesn't want to continued her work, not with the thought of the younger girl.

Yuju stare at SinB's face, 'It's not fair,' she thought. But then she remembered SinB's feels for their fans. She knew that the younger girl was really treasure their fans, so after some minutes of thinking, she take a deep breath, "Alright."

"Yuna-ah," Sowon looked at Yuju, she seems know what the younger thinking.

Yuju looked at her members one by one, still holding SinB's hand, "There's nothing we can do for now," she looked at Sowon, "And she really loves them unnie."

Sowon nodded, "Alright," she looked at their manager, "We will continued our performance," now she looked at Eunha who want to protest and grab her shoulder softly, "The show must go on Eunbi-ah, after this we can go to the hospital and taking care of this stubborn little Eunbi," she says softly and sending her small smile at the short girl.

Pouting her lips, the bunny like girl nod eventually, making Sowon ruffle her hair and muttered a small thank you.

"Now kids, let’s go back to the stage. Yuju-ah," now the leader focused at the main vocal of the group.

Yuju nodded, "Yes unnie," she looked at SinB and caressing her cheek, tears rolled in her cheeks, "Please be okay," she says with her cracked voice and kissed the younger girl's forehead.

That day. They finished their stage with only four members and tears on their eyes.

.

Yuju jumped out from their van and ran to the hospital building, ignoring her members or manager who called her. Their manager already told them SinB's ward, so the second tallest doesn't need to asked again.

Yuju stood in front of SinB's ward, she knock softly before enter the ward. She saw the usually bright girl now sleeping in the hospital bed with an IV line on her right hand. Yuju sat on the chair beside SinB's bed and grabbed her hand.

SinB opened her eyes and turn her head to Yuju, actually the younger girl already awake, she just closed her eyes. When she hears a soft knock and a warm feeling in her hand, she knew that's from Yuju. She smile at Yuju, weak, but still a smile, "Unnie."

After hearing the small voice and seeing the weak smile from the younger girl, Yuju burst into tears. Seeing the younger girl in her weak state making her heart wrenched in pain.

Seeing Yuju crying in front of her making SinB feel guilty. Even if she rarely showing it, but she care for her members. The five girls are important to her and she promised herself to protect them no matter what. So, when she saw Yuju bawled her eyes in front her, she curse on her mind. She made her important person cry and she hated that fact.

With a little difficulties, the main dancer sat on her bed, her hand reach for Yuju's cheek and wipe the tears away from the older girl's face, "Please don't cry," she begged weakly.

Yuju hugged the younger girl, "Why you so stubborn? If you feel unwell, then tell me. You scared me," she said and sob louder.

SinB caress Yuju's back, she looked at her members who just come and have worried expression on them. She hated herself, "I'm sorry," she replied the older girl and say it to the members at the same time.

Yuju released the younger girl from her embrace and hold her shoulder, she glared at SinB, "You stubborn little girl. Promise me you won't do this again."

SinB tilted her head, "Uh-huh?"

"Promise me you will tell me right away if you feel unwell."

The younger girl smile when she hears a firm yet caring tone that Yuju use, she nodded, "Yes unnie."

Sowon sighed when she hears the younger girl's replied to Yuju's word. She want to scold the stubborn girl but when she saw SinB's weak state, she think she will do that later. The oldest walked to SinB's bed, she smile when she saw Umji, Eunha and Yerin already hugged their dear second youngest and bawled their eyes.

.

After Concert, at Hotel’s Room

Yuju stared at the girl who sat in front of her. Well, not just Yuju, Sowon, Eunha, Yerin and Umji, the five of them stare at the nervous girl.

SinB sat nervously on her bed, her head hung low and she was fidgeting her fingers. She take some glance but immediately hung her head low again when she saw a stern expression from her members, especially from the two tallest members.

"Eunbi-ah," she flinched when Yuju called her name coldly.

"Y-yes unnie?" she stuttered and looked at Yuju but hung her head again when she saw Yuju's expression. No, she doesn't like that expression.

"Look at me."

"Umm."

"Look at me."

She knew she will make the older girl mad at her but she doesn't want to look at Yuju's face. She was scared.

"Hwang Eunbi. Look at me."

"N-no," the younger girl still refused to look at her, "You'll be mad at me."

Yuju sighed heavily, "I won't," she says, but still with her cold tone, "Look at me."

"N-no—"

"Look at me now or I'll really be mad at you," cutted the main vocal and warned the younger girl.

SinB looked at Yuju immediately, her eyes was teary and her lips were trembling, "U-unnie—"

"What did I told you about 'Tell me if you feel unwell' that you don't understand?"

"Uh."

"Why you didn't say anything about your shoulder?" she asked with her cold voice, she rarely used her cold voice knowing the younger girl will afraid of her. But right now she doesn't give a fck about that, "Why you always pushed yourself till the limit?"

"It's just a feeling pain like usual unnie," SinB muttered softly.

"At the start, yes. But at the end of the concert? God, how can you still dancing like that with your condition? Your shoulder was dislocated!" she unconsciously raised her voice at the end of her sentence, making not only SinB but also the other four members flinched. This is really rare to see Yuju this angry. Usually the second tallest just smile at them and asked them to not do that again. So when they hear the main vocal raised her voice, they know that their main dancer was doomed.

"B-but I don't want to make them disappointed," SinB replied with her timid voice, her hand form a fist and began to trembling. She was scared.

Yuju face palmed and sigh heavily, "They won't disappointed at you. We know that they really like you. You're their favorite main dancer," she took a deep breath, "As much as they want to see your dancing, they also don't want to see you get hurt."

SinB doesn't answer, but just from her trembling shoulder already enough for Yuju to know that the younger girl was controlling her tears.

Yuju lift SinB's face and looked at the younger's orb, her stare soften when she saw the usually bright orbs become moist and red, "Listen to me. You can give your all when you perform but stop pushing yourself too hard. Stop hurting yourself," she says and caressing SinB's cheek, "We don't want to see you getting hurt. I don't want to see my favorite girl getting hurt again," she says softly and looked at the younger girl's with her concern expression.

Seeing the stare that the older girl's send to her, making SinB feel guilty, she grabbed Yuju's shirt unconsciously, tears rolled on her cheeks, "I'm sorry unnie," she sobs.

Yuju pulled SinB to her embrace, one hand patted the younger's head and one hand caressing her back, "Just—promise me you won't do this again. Please," she asked.

The main dancer doesn't answer, she just grabbed Yuju's shirt tightly and hide her face on Yuju's chest. She nodded her head.

After a few minutes and some kiss from Yuju at her forehead still in the same position, her grip on the older shirt loosen. After tired crying, she feel sleepy, and Yuju's warm embrace making her sleepier. SinB can feel that her eyes closed eventually and not long after that she already fall asleep on the older girl's embrace.

Yuju looked at the younger girl and smile softly when she saw her cute sleeping face.

"Ehem!" Sowon clear loudly and glare at the puppy like girl.

"Don't forget we are still here," Eunha says and pouted cutely.

"And that's my bed, by the way," Umji added.

Yuju looked at her members and grin sheepishly, "Sorry, forgot about you guys," she says and earn some glare from the others, she looked at Umji, "I'm sorry Yewon-ah, but can you let me sleep here tonight? Please?" she asked the younger girl and give her her pleaded look, makes her more like a little puppy.

Eunha eyes sparkling upon hearing her roommate plea to their youngest, "Then, Yewon can sleep with me tonight!"

"No. I will let Yuna-unnie sleep in this room. But I don't want to sleep with Eunbi-unnie, I don't want to get attacked in the middle of the night."

"Eh?" Eunha whine in protest.

Sowon chuckle and patted the youngest head, "Then, you can sleep with unnie tonight."

"How about me?" Yerin asked the oldest and pointed at herself.

"You can sleep with Eunbi."

"Unnie~"

Yerin grin widely and hugged Eunha immediately.

"Yuna-ah."

Yuju avert her attention from SinB and looked at Sowon, "Yes unnie?"

"Please take care of her."

And with a soft smile, she nodded her head, "I will."